Console huntress makes me wanna die
Dude I swear I dont know why I do this to myself XD I just want to get crossmaps and be good at huntress but holy hell people love spinning into you and I cant even hit them. I just had badham and got wrecked and had to camp at endgame to exchange hooks and it honestly brings down my confidence. Like I feel I wont ever be good with her and I know if I played another killer I'd do better. Am I just weird for putting myself through this?
Comments
If your soul is not dead your fine :)
don't even bother with Huntress on console, you'd honestly be better off trying to learn Nurse or Blight
Just don't play console :)
Play on pc or play a different killer. This is like people who main Clown or Legion and complain that they are trash killers. OK then stop playing them.
I know your pain. I Tried to use Huntress for a week on PS4 for her Trophy for downs crossmap and it is painful, but, the only way you'll improve is just to keep practicing. It's painful and you will want to put your controller through the TV (I almost did but missed the TV luckily) but persevere and you'll get better.
Console auto aim assist bot (for the dextrally challenged) 4t3h win
I had to swap from console to pc because of this and wanting to play other precision killers. It's frustrating to have to get all of the perks I had unlocked back. I would rather cross progression of BP and perks or turn on keyboard and mouse play on the console.
Killer on console is just a lot harder in general. I tried playing Blight a little while back and like holy hell it's hard. If I were you, I'd just stick to playing more M1 based killers.
She is easier than nurse but you have a point because her aiming and she requires more sensitivity than nurse in my opinion
One day when im living on base in the marines with money ILL JOIN THE GOD GAMERS OF PC :)))) yeah I just want a pc for games console doesnt have and for huntress and moonwalking
Nah ill complain buy at the end of the day im going to get better I mean ive gotten way better than before
Yeah I have gotten better but im trying to be Ralph level
We don't have that
Nah aint no room to be a chicken ######### on my agenda im gomna become better eventually
This is a huuuuge argument as to why we need cross platform progression.
God I want cross-progression between PC and PlayStation so bad. Every time it comes up, the devs say they want to add Xbox and PlayStation to their cross-progress platforms, but it's something they're "working on" or "looking into." I guess Microsoft and Sony aren't the easiest to negotiate with or something, I dunno, but goddamn it sucks being the consumer here with no option but to wait and accept that there's a large possibility it will never happen.
Very helpful.
Keep in mind us lowly consolers have no Cross Progression, nor is it coming anytime soon. Would you buy the game again, grind every character all the way up again, unlock all needed perks again, purchase all wanted DLC's again, plus whatever cosmetics you love? Oh and the cost of the PC itself too?
As far as the OP, I suggest practicing short range hits with her, as I've seen a most effective strat is to gently place a hatchet into a survs back pocket, followed up by the big ol' ax drop. So get in there and get close. As a surv on the receiving end of her it always seems she throws whale-sized hatchets that are homing and can curve around trees.
Bottom line: practice and do not give up! :)
I have fun as Huntress on PS4, but that's because I try not to give any [BAD WORDS] about missing, being taunted, or getting 'friend' request spam afterwards.
DbD is game, so I just relax and have fun with it.
I like to think it helps my aim.
Microsoft confirmed it's down to a developer to activate it, they just have to inform the respective platforms. Theres zero excuse for it anymore. Stadia got it, because IMO, they made a deal with them for it. I mean, Fortnite has Cross-Progression to every platform since it's just tied to your Epic Games account, and CoD has done the same via Activision account. So, DbD can do the exact same, since they also have the same system for Stadia.
I wonder what's holding them up, then. Seriously. Playing on PS4 is frustrating, I'd really like to see how my new PC handles it and if the framerate is smoother (god, it'd just have to be). At this devotion level with this much DLC purchased and the majority of my killers P3'd, I'm not starting over from scratch. Not ever. My willingness to put more money into the game though when its performance on PS4 is so bad and I can't use the stuff on PC is like zero at this point.
This is why I'm always saying the devs need to add more controller options.
Give us aim acceleration, dead zones, that kind of thing and you could definitely dominated with Huntress using a controller.