What are your expectations for the upcoming tweaks/changes to Wraith & Demogorgon?
Title.
Title.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wraith should have true invisibility. And do away with being able to hear the bell from across the map. You should only hear it inside his TR.
For Demogorgon I think he'd be fine if his addons were more useful. I dont think there's much wrong with his base kit
I agree that he should have true invisibility. But if they got rid of his bell from across the map, what is the purpose of Bone Clapper? If ppl knew that his bell can only be heard while being in his TR, Bone Clapper wouldn't do anything for you.
Wraith should just have Yellow/Green windstorm in his base kit and demo should have rat liver in his base kit. Done.
Change it. Bone Clapper now makes it so Survivors hear the bell as though wraith is right behind them no matter where they are on the map.
I'll bet you set off a couple skill checks here n there as players jump off gens thinking theyre being chased.
I have a feeling that Rat Liver will be nuked and his remaining add-ons will receive insignificant changes to compensate.
A total rework that makes Demo unfun to play.
I expect windstorm to be base kit, preferably the purple one and the wraith to be invisible to survivors beyond 16 meters from the wraith.
Bone clapper could debatably be base kit for him.
Wraith:
Demogorgon:
For Wraith I'm hoping Yellow Windstorm to be made base kit and the other Windstorms adjusted accordingly.
For Demo, Base kit I want the game to be nicer when you're trying to place portals. Seriously... there are way too many times when I'm shuffling around for a few seconds trying to find a spot where the game allows a portal. As for Demo's Add Ons, he mostly just needs them to be a bit stronger. Like most of them have useful effects... but like... a yellow add on increasing the Portal Detection range by 1.5 meters is underwhelming but if it was 3m it'd be pretty good. Or the yellow that makes portals take longer to close. In theory that's pretty good, in practice its +14% which is only like... 1.68s, not great.
Now, the question is, what did the devs mean with 'true invisibility':
Removing the distortion in the air when he moves or disabling spine chill.
Because if it is the latter... oh boy...
I know this isn't related to the thread topic at all, but how is it fair for Spine Chill users to detect a killer with the Undetectable status effect when they are looking at the survivor from 36 meters?
Wraith
Demogorgon
You still need to look around, something very few people manage
I love this idea! I can just imagine working on a gen and hearing the bell right behind me lol and jumping
Wraith's add-ons should be incorporated into his base kit as a lesser effect while nerfing the add-ons to compensate. Wraith has a great set of add-ons like Windstorm and Shadow Dance that make him very fun with add-ons, but highlights how lacking his base kit is. Those add-ons in particular should be made base as a lesser effect, like how old Windstorm was made base kit.
Demo can easily be a tier he just needs some changes to his portals
and if wraith gets true invisibility I can see the trolling a mile a way
I have said this before but the post didn't get anywhere. However yes, it is kind of dumb how this can help counter a stealth killer. People usually just argue that you can just look away when moving to where you see someone. The fact that you can do this at all is just dumb. But it is not a huge issue.
For wraith: His terror radius will instantly disappear as soon as he cloaks. Faster movement speed when cloaked. Remove extra stun time when stunned by pallets while cloaked. The serpent soot addon - can immediately attack after breaking a pallet. Nerf to windstorm addons if he gets base movement speed increase. Maybe an ability to walk through walls while completely cloaked
While I always have said Wraiths shimmer range should be massively reduced it won't make him better.
He has somewhat of a chase power now in his uncloak lunge at pallets but he still has barely any mobility. Making windstorm base (again) would make him considerably better.
Demo needs add on reworks and maybe rat liver base.
But you would never hear him uncloak then,which i think would be a bit too much
What do u mean. If he uncloaks in his tr, u hear it. If he uncloaks outside of it, then he has heartbeat when hes in range.
I love the idea of having an ability to walk through walls while cloaked!
Wraith will get total invisibility most likely.
As for demo, watch them break his lunge or add some stupidly op addons and he'll be the next pyramid head.
For Demo, I just hope they don't nuke Rat Liver without making it base kit.
For Wraith an increase in cloak speed would do wonders...I wish Bone Clapper was base kit, but maybe thats too much.
As someone who mains both.
For Wraith:
-Remove flashlights being able to burn him at all.
-Make Green/Purple Windstorm base kit
-Only able to see his shimmer within 16 metres and his bell heard within this radius as well.
For Demogorgon:
-Make rat liver and deer lungs base kit
-Rework his addons. Have some of them make spice up the gameplay. A suggestion for one of his red add-ons would be to make his teleporting totally silent, both crawling into it and crawling out as well.
-Give him better skins, lol