Devs..you need to hold back the killer sledgehammer

Announcement of freddy changes has been made..and yet I think its a terrible decision to be making..despite his kill rating nobody worth their salt as a killer views him as top of the pyramid, the issue we find ourselves in a situation i worried was coming..the severe lack of competent matchmaking has created a mix of players at all levels , this hereby resulting in teams of random survivors being handicapped by less experience players, combine that with the killers emblem system requiring more effort to keep up, so even when the matches are all red ranks there are many that don't belong there seeping into them on the survibor end..last time we had stats the difference between ranks 2 and one was over 10 percent difference in kill rate even with this bad system


This all pools into creating unreliable stats and in game experience which is only going to inflate the bad experiences of higher tier killer players beyond what they already can be Because the game isn't properly equipped to handle teams with intimate game knowledge and skill..I forsee this freddy change heading to disaster and when they finally get real numbers for higher levels of play it'll result in a bigger backlog if they overlap freddy as im very worried they will..I think they need to wait and focus on the games low points rather than shoot themselves in the foot

Comments

  • @MadLordJack said:

    Freddy is disgustingly easy for how strong he is. It doesn't really take any skill to slap down a snare and hit someone, it doesn't take any skill to have a secondary power that could pretty much be renamed "free map pressure," it doesn't take any skill to do anything Freddy does. That's why people are sick of him. That's why people want him nerfed. He's like Spirit, using denial as a weapon, but even easier because you can just slap on some music and not really pay attention and still 4k the majority of your trials. Trust me, I've done it. And I am not a good killer.

    That's not to say I hate easy killers, I just don't think they should be extremely strong killers as well.

    It's kinda insane how much freddy gets for free.

    His base kit is overloaded (one of the best map mobility in the game,very strong chase power,free stall because survivors need to wake up every minute,free tracking if they wake up through failing skill checks,free anti BT mechanics)

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1792992#Comment_1792992

    It's kinda insane how much freddy gets for free.

    His base kit is overloaded (one of the best map mobility in the game,very strong chase power,free stall because survivors need to wake up every minute,free tracking if they wake up through failing skill checks,free anti BT mechanics)

    And people say doctor has an overloaded basekit

    But in all seriousness, for a jack of all trades killer freddy performs too well. far out classing demo, who's supposed to be another Jack of all trades killer.

    By the way, congratulations on getting your question in the QnA

  • @MadLordJack said:

    Freddy is disgustingly easy for how strong he is. It doesn't really take any skill to slap down a snare and hit someone, it doesn't take any skill to have a secondary power that could pretty much be renamed "free map pressure," it doesn't take any skill to do anything Freddy does. That's why people are sick of him. That's why people want him nerfed. He's like Spirit, using denial as a weapon, but even easier because you can just slap on some music and not really pay attention and still 4k the majority of your trials. Trust me, I've done it. And I am not a good killer.

    That's not to say I hate easy killers, I just don't think they should be extremely strong killers as well.

    Then I think the survivors should need more effort in counterplay if that's the logic we are going by yes?

  • The thing with Freddy is that there isn't any counterplay that wouldn't be disadvantageous to the survivors in some way. The high killrate has nothing to do with DCs or hook-suids, but more with that:

    • Survivors will fall asleep automatically, getting a disadvantage in the form of Oblivious, dream pallets and snares
    • Waking up through another survivor takes longer and longer, keeping people 'locked' in one place.
    • Waking up through missing skill-checks gives away one's position and regresses gens/uses up med-kits etc
    • Waking up through the alarmclock keeps you away from gens/totems and leaves you rather out in the open

    Add to that that Freddy can teleport willy-nilly (or pretty much so), and all this without any addons taken into account. you have Killer that is very easily exploitable, and that's an issue he shares with Bubba, pig and spirit.

    The concepts of them are fine, but once you add scummy brats into the equation...


    Thus, the best changes to any of these killers would be changes that take away how easy their abilities are exploitable, scaring brats off of them. If the devs can pull that off both sides would have more 'fun' playing with/against these killers.

  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    The thing with Freddy is that there isn't any counterplay that wouldn't be disadvantageous to the survivors in some way. The high killrate has nothing to do with DCs or hook-suids, but more with that:

    • Survivors will fall asleep automatically, getting a disadvantage in the form of Oblivious, dream pallets and snares
    • Waking up through another survivor takes longer and longer, keeping people 'locked' in one place.
    • Waking up through missing skill-checks gives away one's position and regresses gens/uses up med-kits etc
    • Waking up through the alarmclock keeps you away from gens/totems and leaves you rather out in the open

    Add to that that Freddy can teleport willy-nilly (or pretty much so), and all this without any addons taken into account. you have Killer that is very easily exploitable, and that's an issue he shares with Bubba, pig and spirit.

    The concepts of them are fine, but once you add scummy brats into the equation...

    Thus, the best changes to any of these killers would be changes that take away how easy their abilities are exploitable, scaring brats off of them. If the devs can pull that off both sides would have more 'fun' playing with/against these killers.

    I fail to see how these killers are exploitable, Bubba is the closest to that but even then there are options even if it does suck at times

  • @Dustin said:

    If Freddy's killrate is high it's likely because people just suicide on hook against him. Even in my rank 1 games people suicide against him because they find him boring to play against. His current power is good but imo it needs some refining to be more engaging. Everything is there it just needs to be made more fun to play around. I still feel like the Dream Pallets are the more fun game mechanic to play against. That's why I kept saying the snares and pallets should be available at all times and share the current charges he has now. Would require Freddy to manage resources more but that's just me.

    Not at all. Freddy is the most broken killer right now with certain perks.

  • @immortalls96 said:

    Announcement of freddy changes has been made..and yet I think its a terrible decision to be making..despite his kill rating nobody worth their salt as a killer views him as top of the pyramid, the issue we find ourselves in a situation i worried was coming..the severe lack of competent matchmaking has created a mix of players at all levels , this hereby resulting in teams of random survivors being handicapped by less experience players, combine that with the killers emblem system requiring more effort to keep up, so even when the matches are all red ranks there are many that don't belong there seeping into them

    This all pools into creating unreliable stats and in game experience which is only going to inflate the bad experiences of higher tier killer players beyond what they already can be Because the game isn't properly equipped to handle teams with intimate game knowledge and skill..I forsee this freddy change heading to disaster and when they finally get real numbers for higher levels of play it'll result in a bigger backlog if they overlap freddy as im very worried they will..I think they need to wait and focus on the games low points rather than shoot themselves in the foot

    Freddy literally is #1 with certain perks ######### are you talking about lmfao. Literally #1

  • I got no problem with a freddy nerf. He gets good value with minimal skill requirement. I'd bet a good percentage of freddy mains would get crushed if they used a skill oriented killer like oni or hillbilly.

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1792992#Comment_1792992

    Then I think the survivors should need more effort in counterplay if that's the logic we are going by yes?

    Actually, survivors have to put in a lot of effort in a chase. The only exception is holding W... The only option they have against Freddy.

  • I think Freddy could use some minor adjustments. It's not like Freddy's kit requires much skill for the amount of reward you get from it. If it comes with changes to his addons and we get some more useful addons than what we have now it should be fine.

  • Nah, I'm pretty psyched about these changes

    Buffs for Wraith and Clown, DS changes, bug fixes...

    They can completely dumpster Freddy for all I care, never enjoyed playing him anyways.

  • Your complaining about a potential freddy nerf when this year we've gotten: Bubba buff, Doctor buff, Blight, Pyramid head, Spirit still in the game for some reason, clown and demo buffs coming.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1793016#Comment_1793016

    Actually, survivors have to put in a lot of effort in a chase. The only exception is holding W... The only option they have against Freddy.

    As someone who plays a lot of survivor i have to disagree in most cases

  • @ggallinftw said:

    I got no problem with a freddy nerf. He gets good value with minimal skill requirement. I'd bet a good percentage of freddy mains would get crushed if they used a skill oriented killer like oni or hillbilly.

    Billy isn't what he used to be to be fair..and if you can best those killers then freddy isn't an issue as hes way easier to chase

  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    The thing with Freddy is that there isn't any counterplay that wouldn't be disadvantageous to the survivors in some way. The high killrate has nothing to do with DCs or hook-suids, but more with that:

    • Survivors will fall asleep automatically, getting a disadvantage in the form of Oblivious, dream pallets and snares
    • Waking up through another survivor takes longer and longer, keeping people 'locked' in one place.
    • Waking up through missing skill-checks gives away one's position and regresses gens/uses up med-kits etc
    • Waking up through the alarmclock keeps you away from gens/totems and leaves you rather out in the open

    Add to that that Freddy can teleport willy-nilly (or pretty much so), and all this without any addons taken into account. you have Killer that is very easily exploitable, and that's an issue he shares with Bubba, pig and spirit.

    The concepts of them are fine, but once you add scummy brats into the equation...

    Thus, the best changes to any of these killers would be changes that take away how easy their abilities are exploitable, scaring brats off of them. If the devs can pull that off both sides would have more 'fun' playing with/against these killers.

    The way his kit works is to give survivors choices..waking is by no means mandatory

  • @AUTOAIMISDIABOLICAL said:

    Any argument you might make for Freddies stats somehow not being representitive will also apply equally to all other killers since the survivors all come from the same playerbase. As such the stats are still representitive.

    Not when they are being used to gauge strength in a dishonest environment

  • @Withered8 said:

    Your complaining about a potential freddy nerf when this year we've gotten: Bubba buff, Doctor buff, Blight, Pyramid head, Spirit still in the game for some reason, clown and demo buffs coming.

    Because I want all killers to be fun and good to play..not just some..and they're using bad metrics on their decisions

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1793076#Comment_1793076

    Because I want all killers to be fun and good to play..not just some..and they're using bad metrics on their decisions

    It's not just the metrics. Vsing freddy is one of the worst experiences in the game as survivor, especially in solo. Just because they are fun to play doesn't mean they are fun to vs. There's two sides to this.

  • Wait...there are people who think Freddy isn't at least high A tier? Though I agree with you about the statistics, they're both unreliable and often misinterpreted by the devs.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @AUTOAIMISDIABOLICAL said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1793090#Comment_1793090

    I don't understand what you're trying to say with this reply? Are you suggesting that the stats are fraudulent? Entirely possible but at that point we have no info at all from which to base a conclusion. And it still means that the argument that Freddie has a higher kill rate because "survivors bad" doesn't work because you both have no evidence for it and it also just doesn't work conceptually.

    I have plenty of evidence to say those stats are very flawed and backed by devs themselves saying not to trust them

  • @Negi said:

    Wait...there are people who think Freddy isn't at least high A tier? Though I agree with you about the statistics, they're both unreliable and often misinterpreted by the devs.

    He's good..but not nerf worthy..no killer is

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    What Freddy needs is not a nerf, but actually something that makes him skillful. The fact that survivors fall asleep passively, can teleport and isn't slowed down while placing snares/pallets make him an incredible low skill floor killer. Basically the only thing you have to learn is landing M1s and his basekit does the entire rest for you, that's why his stats are so high.

    Even clown doesn't get slowed by bottle throws..Freddy has more delay than him

  • @Withered8 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1793092#Comment_1793092

    It's not just the metrics. Vsing freddy is one of the worst experiences in the game as survivor, especially in solo. Just because they are fun to play doesn't mean they are fun to vs. There's two sides to this.

    Yes..and as someone whos on both sides..im calling out this nonsense for what it is

  • @largo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1792742#Comment_1792742

    Freddy base power is strong but the addon dont add much in a game i never feel bad if i forget to equip some

    Some of his addons are actually pretty significant, but you're right in that most of them aren't particularly necessary. They all benefit an already beefy baseline, so depending on the match, you may not even notice them working for you.

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1793095#Comment_1793095

    Yes..and as someone whos on both sides..im calling out this nonsense for what it is

    So you enjoy vsing freddys? You enjoy sitting in games for twenty minutes playing gen simulator only to have ur gen popped or destroyed by ruin? You enjoy watching freddys spam puddles around a loop so you cant do anything? You enjoy swingy chains and jump rope?

  • freddys stats also happen to be higher because he is the lowest skill floor in the game to his relative power, where even someone inexperienced can do well from the strength of the tools provided with minimal practice, so it makes sense to either make it more skillbased but the same strength or make it weaker

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1792832#Comment_1792832

    Thats not true..if you place them too close to the pallet it'll be the same as a clown bottle and then..pallet down, power useless

    Snares are better than Clown's whole power at a loop. They do what his bottles do without having to actually aim, and he never has the reload at a loop or be smart about how many snares he uses.

    Freddy is the most autopilot killer in the whole game.

  • I'm actually quite hopeful for Freddy changes. They might actually make him fun my limiting him...sounds weird, but that's the reason why everyone dislikes him, and why a lot of people say he's boring to play as: he has no weaknesses or any kind of drawback to his abilities. He can just do them without thought. Hopefully they give him some actual good and well-defined strengths and weaknesses with the upcoming changes.

  • What Freddy changes?

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1793022#Comment_1793022

    I fail to see how these killers are exploitable, Bubba is the closest to that but even then there are options even if it does suck at times

    Any kind of counterplay you can apply to them is disadvantageuous to the survivor players. good counterplay should not do that. not in the sense that a counter gives survivors a clear win, but in the sense that it doesn't spike their chance of losing.

    E.G. Disarming trapper's traps let's him know you did that (don't remember if he only gets an audio cue or an explosion too, been a while), revealing you, but it also forces him to go and reset the trap (even with the addon that resets trap automatically)

    The above killers have counterplay on paper, but none that would be, well, balanced.

    When people on here genuinely suggest to just give up on anyone hooked against bubba and just genrush and hope they'll buy you time by not hooksuiciding... then something is wrong if that has become the wide 'accepted' way to play when vs bubba.

    When people do the same approach against Pig, again, something's gone sideways.

    You say waking up against Freddy isn't mandatory in the other post. Sure, it isn't, but then you have to deal with the aforementioned set-backs: Oblivious, snares, dream pallets etc.

  • I think he'll get a small nerf. Thing with Freddy is that he's insanely easy to use. He can teleport, he can place traps, replace pallets with fakes and he's immune to BT. Honestly I think if they took away his immunity to BT he will be balanced out.

  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1793028#Comment_1793028

    Any kind of counterplay you can apply to them is disadvantageuous to the survivor players. good counterplay should not do that. not in the sense that a counter gives survivors a clear win, but in the sense that it doesn't spike their chance of losing.

    E.G. Disarming trapper's traps let's him know you did that (don't remember if he only gets an audio cue or an explosion too, been a while), revealing you, but it also forces him to go and reset the trap (even with the addon that resets trap automatically)

    The above killers have counterplay on paper, but none that would be, well, balanced.

    When people on here genuinely suggest to just give up on anyone hooked against bubba and just genrush and hope they'll buy you time by not hooksuiciding... then something is wrong if that has become the wide 'accepted' way to play when vs bubba.

    When people do the same approach against Pig, again, something's gone sideways.

    You say waking up against Freddy isn't mandatory in the other post. Sure, it isn't, but then you have to deal with the aforementioned set-backs: Oblivious, snares, dream pallets etc.

    Oblivious isn't a hindrance unless your using bt though, and thats why its not just given for free..Freddy literally is an m1 killer till your asleep

  • @TheMikeOTR said:

    I think he'll get a small nerf. Thing with Freddy is that he's insanely easy to use. He can teleport, he can place traps, replace pallets with fakes and he's immune to BT. Honestly I think if they took away his immunity to BT he will be balanced out.

    Maybe but that still seems stupid..bt should not be infallible

  • @deadbyhitbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1792846#Comment_1792846

    Snares are better than Clown's whole power at a loop. They do what his bottles do without having to actually aim, and he never has the reload at a loop or be smart about how many snares he uses.

    Freddy is the most autopilot killer in the whole game.

    Any clown worth a hooch will never use more than 3 bottles per chase, and id say clown is easier as its a big aoe slow and as i mentioned before setting placement is quite important, now he doesn't have to reload yes but he can't use them to slow outpositioned survivors either and he can't use them at all if the survivor is up

  • Slow down all killers remove that cheap lock on they have remove some hooks

  • @Dustin said:

    If Freddy's killrate is high it's likely because people just suicide on hook against him. Even in my rank 1 games people suicide against him because they find him boring to play against. His current power is good but imo it needs some refining to be more engaging. Everything is there it just needs to be made more fun to play around. I still feel like the Dream Pallets are the more fun game mechanic to play against. That's why I kept saying the snares and pallets should be available at all times and share the current charges he has now. Would require Freddy to manage resources more but that's just me.

    Personally, I know Freddie isn't top tier, but he is incredibly unfun to play against, and this is a welcome change imo.

    It's nice to see the devs making QOL changes that don't revolve around tier lists and the opinions of the "elite" players.

  • I'm it surprised. We all knew the suicide hooking etc would inflate the kill rates. We all knew the devs would eventually nerf him, after he's already been nerfed twice. It's the same fate that's ultimately coming to huntress, then slinger, the spirit (AGAIN) and possibly nurse one more time.


    I'm not surprised anymore honestly.

  • @immortalls96 said:

    Announcement of freddy changes has been made..and yet I think its a terrible decision to be making..despite his kill rating nobody worth their salt as a killer views him as top of the pyramid, the issue we find ourselves in a situation i worried was coming..the severe lack of competent matchmaking has created a mix of players at all levels , this hereby resulting in teams of random survivors being handicapped by less experience players, combine that with the killers emblem system requiring more effort to keep up, so even when the matches are all red ranks there are many that don't belong there seeping into them

    This all pools into creating unreliable stats and in game experience which is only going to inflate the bad experiences of higher tier killer players beyond what they already can be Because the game isn't properly equipped to handle teams with intimate game knowledge and skill..I forsee this freddy change heading to disaster and when they finally get real numbers for higher levels of play it'll result in a bigger backlog if they overlap freddy as im very worried they will..I think they need to wait and focus on the games low points rather than shoot themselves in the foot

    I agree and totally understand it affects the people with more TRUE experience in this game - but they have to try and think about the new player base as well; which is why I really think they need to have separate game modes and proper banning system to go with it.

    Another thing I had in my mind was that every killer they have come out with ever since Leatherface has been intermediate difficulty or higher - they haven't given a new killer that's easy to handle in a long time; I feel that's for the others that have played since the start but I'm not settling that in stone just yet.

  • @Alex_Splicer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/210749/devs-you-need-to-hold-back-the-killer-sledgehammer

    I agree and totally understand it affects the people with more TRUE experience in this game - but they have to try and think about the new player base as well; which is why I really think they need to have separate game modes and proper banning system to go with it.

    Another thing I had in my mind was that every killer they have come out with ever since Leatherface has been intermediate difficulty or higher - they haven't given a new killer that's easy to handle in a long time; I feel that's for the others that have played since the start but I'm not settling that in stone just yet.

    Newer players get better..thats inevitable , so the devs needs to understand that..I went through it..everyone before me went through it, yet we are still here, people don't need to be hand held at the expense of dedicated players..its not right

  • @Phoenixrebirth1 said:

    Slow down all killers remove that cheap lock on they have remove some hooks

    Thats not relevant to the discussion..and frankly looks like a bait post..so I'll ask you to not derail my topic if you would

  • Everything you do against Freddy often feels punishing.

    Go to a clock and waste time not progressing gens while your team is going down. Stay asleep only for him to slap you with penalty addons and dream snares in chases.


    Its a lose-lose situation going against Freddy and you pretty much have to suffer thru it and hope your team is active on gens or its over

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1794265#Comment_1794265

    Newer players get better..thats inevitable , so the devs needs to understand that..I went through it..everyone before me went through it, yet we are still here, people don't need to be hand held at the expense of dedicated players..its not right

    That's not completely true, not everyone gets better.

    I am a killer main simply because I CANNOT play survivor. I'm a coward and that's something I cannot get through and over - I'm a jumpy person, so I will just be a liability to my team because I'll be solo. There are surly others out there that feel the same and cannot just simply overcome how we physically/mentally are.

    I'm starting to just not play unless I'm angry anymore, I used to play this game for fun but because everyone always wants to win instead of having a fun/good time. Winning should be a bonus and not the objective, but people will play the way they want; and in my 2400+ hours I've had about enough of everyone only doing what they want and not thinking about the other party. It makes for really unsettling games.

  • @Axe said:

    Everything you do against Freddy often feels punishing.

    Go to a clock and waste time not progressing gens while your team is going down. Stay asleep only for him to slap you with penalty addons and dream snares in chases.

    Its a lose-lose situation going against Freddy and you pretty much have to suffer thru it and hope your team is active on gens or its over

    A tad of an exaggeration but ill humor it..then what if we removed slow addons altogether? Frankly forever freddy died a long time ago , but I'd shed no tears for some more interesting addons

  • @Alex_Splicer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1794268#Comment_1794268

    That's not completely true, not everyone gets better.

    I am a killer main simply because I CANNOT play survivor. I'm a coward and that's something I cannot get through and over - I'm a jumpy person, so I will just be a liability to my team because I'll be solo. There are surly others out there that feel the same and cannot just simply overcome how we physically/mentally are.

    I'm starting to just not play unless I'm angry anymore, I used to play this game for fun but because everyone always wants to win instead of having a fun/good time. Winning should be a bonus and not the objective, but people will play the way they want; and in my 2400+ hours I've had about enough of everyone only doing what they want and not thinking about the other party. It makes for really unsettling games.

    Thats not entirely the fault of the players..you know some killers play lazy because it feels pointless to try and be more active, survivors use their insane builds because rhe devs allow those builds to exist, the devs need to listen and try to find a compromise but they seem to not do that sometimes

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1794280#Comment_1794280

    A tad of an exaggeration but ill humor it..then what if we removed slow addons altogether? Frankly forever freddy died a long time ago , but I'd shed no tears for some more interesting addons

    I would love reworked addons that could make some intresting playstyles. Like bring back Ninja Freddy. Have addons that decrease his lullaby radius so you could combine it with perks like monitor abuse.

  • 'Announcement of freddy changes has been made..and yet I think its a terrible decision to be making.'


    Ah clearly another true case of you THINK you want it but you don't. ~blizzard


    Toddler mentality, its broken so I don't want it anymore.

  • I 100% believe Freddy is the third or fourth best killer in the game. He is very powerful, and Waking Up isn't really that much of a detriment to him as hey, a little over a minute later, or a single hit, the Survivor is back asleep. I think Freddy is too powerful for how easy he is to use.

    At least the other high tiers, Blight, Oni, Nurse, they all take alot of practice to get right. Not just anyone can pick up Blight and 4k the first time they're played. Freddy can. It's the same reason as to why people hate Spirit - She's far easier to use then a lot of the other high tiers, and get's the same, if not more, reward from the game.

    His pools are much better than Clown's bottle, simple because he can precisely put it anywhere he wants, and it takes him about a second. Clown has to aim, throw, wait for it to land, and not get cucked by a branch or the games wonky hit boxes. Do I think he needs to be destroyed? Not at all, but something to make him more interesting to play as and against.

    I can agree that, most of the time, statistics are a terrible way to balance the game, but Freddy is at the top in killrates for a reason. He destroys low ranks, and can do well against high ranks. That's of course just my opinion though, but I think this is a good thing. On top of the (hopefully) buffs we'll be getting for Wraith, Clown, and Demo, this is good news. Again, just my opinion.

  • @Deckergirl said:

    'Announcement of freddy changes has been made..and yet I think its a terrible decision to be making.'

    Ah clearly another true case of you THINK you want it but you don't. ~blizzard

    Toddler mentality, its broken so I don't want it anymore.

    Honestly not sure if your trying to be degrading to me or the devs at this point

  • @Axe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1794286#Comment_1794286

    I would love reworked addons that could make some intresting playstyles. Like bring back Ninja Freddy. Have addons that decrease his lullaby radius so you could combine it with perks like monitor abuse.

    That would be kinda cool ngl

1 2 3 4