Known issues with this chapter, a lovingly crafted list for your viewing pleasure ( 153 bugs now! )

(Here's the link to my second post, you can still comment bugs on this one, but they'll be added to the second list: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/210412/known-issues-with-this-chapter-2-electric-boogaloo/p1?new=1)


With victor

1. He can't pounce up any type of slope, doesn't matter how minor

2. He has the chance to fall through the ground

3. He has the chance to get stuck in the ground, where he shall remain for the rest of his days

4. Can now touch people in lockers, poor dwight mains.

5. Can be kidnapped for 45 seconds, and through hatch without a promise of child support income.

6. Can camp like a pro, he packed gear and everything.

7. Can float on a survivor he is attached to, same with Charlotte. Victor decided he was too cool for the ground, and ascended to a higher plane of existence to avoid it.

8. Victor is too lazy to stop survivors from leaving through the exit gate

9. Victor's killer instinct for dying people is inconsistent. Sometimes reveals those on a hook too.

10. Victor can get stuck in his falling animation, which can only be stopped by being kicked by survivors.

11. Idle animation is bugged in lobby

12. FOV can be stuck at 45°, same for charlotte.

13. Victor does not move corn or grass

14. If a survivor disconnects with victor on their back, victor disappears with them

15. Victor can be displaced during the mori, causing him to bite the air next to the survivor.

16. If insidious is taken victor is constantly undetectable.

17. Victor can participate in the kerbil space program.

18. Victor does not activate spinechill, sneaky little [BAD WORD]

19. After being kicked victor sometimes will slide away

20. If victor lands on an elevated plane he'll be unable to get off. Side not - survivors who attempt to kick him will float up into the air and kick him, then fall back down.


With Charlotte

1. Can have a black screen if you switch too fast, switch again to make it go away

2. Can get stuck in the ground like victor, at least they're together

3. Her power can be taken away for 45 seconds

4. Takes too long to wake up after playing victor, usually happens when switching quickly between the two.

5. Apparently can't get points from BBQ, bubba decided not to share any chili with the twins.

6. devout emblem is currently bugged, no adept twins for you buddy.

7. Purple cosmetic is locked as a set, despite trailer stating otherwise.

8. Spinning top addon doesn't make survivors drop their items

9. Switching between the two can sometimes cause you to get stuck in an animation loop.

10. When switching to charlotte there is a chance you'll move at fatigue speed for the rest of the match.

11. Charlotte can be displaced during her mori, making her kill the air next to the survivor.

12. Has a ribbon on the butcher knife that has clipping issues ( pretty minor, but whatever )

13. Landing a lunge will kill victor as if he were on top of an object for too long, even if he's on the ground.


With perks

1. Hoarder just straight up doesn't work ( apparently it sometimes does, but very inconsistently)

2. Deception has the chance to not work in high ping ( cries in ps4 )

3. Power struggle no longer works with flip flop, No free pallet stuns for you meghead.

4. Power struggle can cause you to become one with a pallet

5. Indicator for deathbound still happens, but no scream is heard

6. Spies from the shadows triggers when people are on hook... despite this issue being fixed a couple updates ago.

7. When oppression triggers a hard skill check, it replaces the one you're currently doing. Causing you to miss it, unless you have godlike reflexes.


With flashlights

1. Now has sway for some reason? Get better hands I guess??

2. Blinding angle is off, to compensate for this the killers eyes have been adjusted 5 feet to the left.


With hillbilly

1. Hillbillies chainsaw randomly overheats, guaranteed to happen when breaking a pallet with the chainsaw. Rev it to let it cool down.


With Legion

1. legion lost their movement speed in frenzy. Look for funny comment below.

2. Rumors state legion has a lunge range in frenzy as short as your [BAD WORD]

3. The mask now defines what gender the legions voice is.

4. They longer have increased field of view when in frenzy


With spirit

1. Survivors have partial collision, you can still run through them, but you'll wobble to the side first. Essentially acting as an indicator for when you're in a survivor.


With Oni

1. He no longer does the "sucking blood" animation when hitting a healthy survivor.

2. oni hears his 'blood fury ready' cue extremely loudly.


With deathslinger

1. Reeling in survivors at windows doesn't let you reel them in entirely, it'll stop after a certain point.


With pyramid head

1. From survivors POV pyramid head is sometimes dragging his sword through the ground, like when he uses his power.

2. You can be stuck with the dragging noise the entire match


With Leatherface

1. No longer receives movement speed boost from the chainsaw

2. Chainsaw revving noise can play indefinitely, rev again to stop it.

with demogorgon

1. Getting stunned in the middle of shred can cause you to move at shred speed for the rest of the game. (I.E the speed you move when you hold it)

2. Violet waxcap description is displaying file name instead of actual description


With plague

1. You continue to hear her whispers. even after corrupt purge has ended


With killers in general

1. 115% killers appear to be moving slower, so far it seems to be purely visual.

2. Killers with long coats get bunched up, apparently has been happening since 4.3.2

3. Sometimes killer chase music doesn't play, could be limited to legion.

4. trap killers can't place traps near the exit gate on reworked maps.


With Elodie Rakoto

1. She is LOUD on switch

2. Outfit description is glitched, occassionally displaying a random sequence of numbers and letters.


With Kate

1. Her Oktoberfest dress clips through lockers


With survivors in general

1. Some survivor animations appear blocky, good news is you can do a wierd little shuffle type movement.

2. Mending and waking up have no animation

3. the silent slug glitch is still in the game somehow

4. If killers have graphics on low they can see survivors in lockers when they enter the building the locker is in.

5. survivor hair and "dangly bits" can become comically large.

6. According to some, downed survivors can get sucked into lockers


With maps

1. A rock can spawn in front of a window in ormond. Vaulting the window will cause you to get stuck in the rock

2. In sanctum of wrath, if you drop survivors on the end of the shrine, they'll sometimes fall through

3. A rock can spawn in front of a hook in Ormond, preventing you from hooking there.

4. A rock can spawn next to yamaoka estate shack door, is a fat shaming spot for killers. Dwaynes really getting around these days.

5. Row of rocks on ormond can be climbed by everyone. If killer picks up a survivor on them they can't leave until they drop the survivor.

6. When phasing with spirit on ormond, some textures glitch out, getting an odd red glow.

7. Hooks seem to spawn much further away ( could only be in recently reworked maps, will have to wait for further information )


With totems

1. Sometimes hex totems look the same as dull totems


Miscellaneous

1. The usual framerate issues everyone has (it's been 2 years where is the optimization?)

2. Shack pallet on ormond can only be broken from inside the shack, most likely due to height difference between the inside and outside

3. Blood warden doesn't prevent survivors from leaving... again

4. Clown now has a delay between throwing a bottle and lunging. He could hit them, he just chooses not to.

5. Freddy can't place puddles in doorways

6. Mikey's chase music doesn't stop playing for a couple seconds after a survivor is downed.

7. Killer now hears survivor pov chase music, for those who have original chase music. Doesn't affect those where the track is the same on both ends.

8. Sometimes grass disappears at a distance

9. Nurses attack animation doesn't play occasionally, but the attack still occurs.

10. Apparently huntress's axes are flying in directions other than where you are looking. Sometimes as bad as 20° off

11. Survivors can sort of see their own scratch marks.

12. Multiple cases of desync, one with spending bloodpoints on the twins, another in a trial ( most likely dedicated servers )

13. Accidentally added in reworked description of clowns ether 5 vol% addon.

14. Gen counter forgets to count completed gens, but eventually catches up to itself.

15. 4th anniversary items no longer explode in confetti

16. Patch notes on xbox are glitched, occassionally display random sequences of numbers. (How ironic)

17. Occassional hit validation shenanigans.

18. Black ward doesn't preserve addons on the twins

19. Apparently any killer that would recieve movement speed increases now no longer receives them ( except blight, it's been reported on a couple killers )

20. Names not displayed in endgame screen, no score, no stats displayed either ( so far only reported on windows XP)

21. Endgame chat reportedly not working on windows XP


Total issue count: 153

( Some of these may have been present before the chapter dropped, I know for a fact at least two are)

This post has gotten too big for me to properly manage, I've made a second one under the title "known issues with this chapter: 2, electric boogaloo"

if any are still comments being posted in this one, I'll try my best to move them over to the second list.

Comments

  • For me you can add DESYNC in the game while spending bloodpoints on the twins as well. Had to restart the game from title screen several times after trying to spend blood on them (on PC steam).

  • If a survivor disconnects while Victor is attached to them, Victor will leave the match with them costing Charlotte her power for the remainder of the match.

    Clarification: Charlotte can summon Victor again, but Victor will remain stuck in 1 place as though he were a DC'd survivor, and switching to his POV will show you where the survivor disconnected and you will be unable to use Victor as such.

  • How in the [BAD WORD] has the list gotten this long?!

    Anyways I'm going to bed, I'll update the post if any more bugs are found in the morning.

  • They've got 600 people. Time to take a look at yourself BHVR and think about the people that are dragging you down, and replace them with people that don't deliver garbage. I am SHOCKED that a game with so many people working on it can have such a low quality, I honestly assumed you were an indie studio or something, but you've got more employees/dead weight than an AAA studio. No excuses.

  • I ran into one. Played a whole match with Deathbound. Didn't hear a single scream from that perk even though I saw the indicator for the perk at least twice. Was playing on Deathslinger on Crotus Penn Asylum. Also there wasn't a single calm spirit in the whole game.

  • ’Repairing and sabotaging generators’ -Incapacitated

  • Today with power struggle, I watched the air push the pallet down as it didn’t even touch the killer lol

  • @chieften333 said:

    With victor

    1. He can't pounce up any type of slope, doesn't matter how minor

    2. He has the chance to fall through the ground

    3. He has the chance to get stuck in the ground, where he shall remain for the rest of his days

    4. Can now touch people in lockers, poor dwight mains.

    5. Can be kidnapped for 45 seconds, and through hatch without a promise of child support income.

    6. Can camp like a pro, he packed gear and everything.

    7. Can float on a survivor he is attached to, same with Charlotte. Victor decided he was too cool for the ground, and ascended to a higher plane of existence to avoid it.

    8. Victor is too lazy to stop survivors from leaving through the exit gate

    9. Victor's killer instinct for dying people is inconsistent. Sometimes reveals those on a hook too.

    10. Victor can get stuck in his falling animation, which can only be stopped by being kicked by survivors.

    11. Idle animation is bugged in lobby

    12. FOV can be stuck at 45°, same for charlotte.

    13. Victor does not move corn or grass

    With Charlotte

    1. Can have a black screen if you switch too fast, switch again to make it go away

    2. Can get stuck in the ground like victor, at least they're together

    3. Her power can be taken away for 45 seconds

    4. Takes too long to wake up after playing victor

    5. Apparently can't get points from BBQ, bubba decided not to share any chili with the twins.

    6. devout emblem is currently bugged, no adept twins for you buddy.

    7. Purple cosmetic is locked as a set, despite trailer stating otherwise.

    With perks

    1. Hoarder just straight up doesn't work

    2. Deception has the chance to not work in high ping ( cries in ps4 )

    3. Power struggle no longer works with flip flop, No free pallet stuns for you meghead.

    4. Power struggle can cause you to become one with a pallet

    With flashlights

    1. Now has sway for some reason? Get better hands I guess??

    2. Blinding angle is off, to compensate for this the killers eyes have been adjusted 5 feet to the left.

    With Legion

    1. legion lost their movement speed in frenzy. Look for funny comment below.

    2. Rumors state legion has a lunge range in frenzy as short as your [BAD WORD]

    3. The mask now defines what gender the legions voice is.

    Miscellaneous

    1. The usual framerate issues everyone has (it's been 2 years where is the optimization?)

    2. Hillbillies chainsaw randomly over heats, probably due to barely legible directions on tuning guide.

    3. Sometimes shack pallet is unbreakable ( can apparently be broken on one side ? )

    4. Blood warden doesn't prevent survivors from leaving... again

    5. Clown now has a delay between throwing a bottle and lunging. He could hit them, he just chooses not to.

    6. Freddy can't place puddles in doorways

    7. Mikey's chase music doesn't stop playing for a couple seconds after a survivor is downed.

    8. Killer now hears survivor pov chase music, for those who have original chase music. Doesn't affect those where the track is the same on both ends.

    9. Sometimes grass disappears at a distance

    I'm sure I'm missing some, feel free to add to the list! Any contribution shall be added to the list in future edits.

    "Killer now hears survivor pov chase music, for those who have original chase music. Doesn't affect those where the track is the same on both ends."

    I love this. That means I'm gonna be playing a lot of Oni and Demo. I love their survivor POV so much more than their own music. Who would have thought I'd be sitting here more excited about a chase music bug than I would a whole new chapter.

  • ..... Wow....

    I came here to read to see just how bad things are as I have not been able to play to see for myself or catch streams.. And just wow.

    Thank you @chieften333 for this really handy to have everything in one place and thank you to those adding to it.

    🐷💖

  • I had a bug where I was playing spirit and a gen gets finished however it still says 5 gens. Then later when another gen gets done it corrects itself and says 3 gens.

    Also 2 games so far as spirit I've noticed slight collision with survivors for example my spirit when phasing will slightly "wobble" kind of hard to describe I mean I can go through them but I can tell I am in them because my character moves side to side very slightly.

    I've been playing spirit all day and I've only noticed this happen once in two games may of happened more and I didn't notice.

  • This isn't major but I haven't seen anyone else mention it; the 4th year anniversary flashlights & medkits have lost their confetti.

  • I got severe fps drops since the launch of 4.4.0. No problems on the PTB though. I guess they broke something again.

  • @KillerandSurvivor said:

    I had a bug where I was playing spirit and a gen gets finished however it still says 5 gens. Then later when another gen gets done it corrects itself and says 3 gens.

    Also 2 games so far as spirit I've noticed slight collision with survivors for example my spirit when phasing will slightly "wobble" kind of hard to describe I mean I can go through them but I can tell I am in them because my character moves side to side very slightly.

    I've been playing spirit all day and I've only noticed this happen once in two games may of happened more and I didn't notice.

    Iirc, this bug actually existed before the twins. I may just be misremembering it from ptb and not before, though.

  • We nearly have 50 issues on the list. Keep em'coming boys!

  • @chieften333 said:

    We nearly have 50 issues on the list. Keep em'coming boys!

    Let's hope this post doesn't get moved to the feedback section.

    I actually want people to see this list

  • There is a vault in Ormond, and right in front of that vault there is a rock, if you vault that window, you will be stuck inside the rock and nothing can get you out, I will provide a video, it will just take a minute!

    Here is the video: https://youtu.be/IBN824wu96I

  • Got another one if you don't already have this:

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/821999237?t=00h47m22s

    Edit: TL;DR: Bloodwarden isn't working properly (on the twins at least) and survivor can leave the gates while bloodwarden is active.

  • If the Twins attempt to mori someone together, instead of Victor dropping down to bite/tear into the survivor, he'll jump to the side and attack nothing during the animation.

  • @PlantCollector said:

    Got another one if you don't already have this:

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/821999237?t=00h47m22s

    Edit: TL;DR: Bloodwarden isn't working properly (on the twins at least) and survivor can leave the gates while bloodwarden is active.

    What am I looking for? You uploaded an entire 4 hour stream

  • bugbugbugbugbug....

  • @chieften333 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1788047#Comment_1788047

    What am I looking for? You uploaded an entire 4 hour stream

    Im sorry if it didnt come with the timestap i set. Bloodwarden isn't working on at least the twins and survivors can leave the exit gates while its active.

  • @PlantCollector said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1788058#Comment_1788058

    Im sorry if it didnt come with the timestap i set. Bloodwarden isn't working on at least the twins and survivors can leave the exit gates while its active.

    Oh, yeah I got that one

  • Dunno if this is Nintendo Switch exclusive but Switching back from Vctor to Charlotte can cause Charlotte to get stuck in an animation loop.

    You can't do anything but return to Victor, which ALWAYS causes him to be stuck at 45° PERMANENTLY for that match.

    If you're really unlucky, you cannot even return to Victor (he dies) and you're stuck like this, basically ending the match there and then.

    I've played several matches as the twins, and Thus happened more than half of those matches


    Edit: Forgot to mention, but Elodie is LOUD on Switch, no matter if you play survivor or killer. It's enough to blow your speakers out if you have the volume turned up a little too much


    https://twitter.com/TGContrarian/status/1334025243489308672?s=19


  • Minor bug/glitch that's there since 4.3.2:

    In the mainscreen longer killer cosmetics (deathslinger's coat, GF flappy things) get glitched and bunched up upon starting the game.

  • Deathslinger, sometimes his reeling sound never stops.

  • -Not really new, but Pyramid Head's sound bug is still present

    -Pyramid Head's Black Strap and Wax Doll addons give the exact same range increase. Am certain of this.

    -Demogorgon's Violet Waxcap addon text is broken (seems unreliable, worked fine in equipment but broke in bloodweb)

    -Not really sure about this one, but Spinning Top addon for Twins doesn't seem to work. Downed somebody with Victor and when i came back and picked the dying survivor up they were still holding their medkit.

    Still finding new ones. This is more fun than playing twins to be honest

    (Edit: Just encountered shack pallet bug twice; can confirm it only lets you break the pallet from inside the shack. Both times happened on Ormond with no other similar link. Maybe due to small height difference between inside and outside of shack?)

  • Huntress also spawns magic hatchets out of thin air 2 feet to the left of the killer's camera

  • Three:

    Some survivor animations are blocky, mainly claudettes when walking.

    Deathslinger bug where if you are at a window and you go too close while reeling, it prevents you from reeling for the rest of the chains duration.

    (Not sure if a bug) MASSIVE hitbox inconsistencies with twins, sometimes victor will literally hit me and I wont get damaged, other times he'll be 2 light years away from me and still hit.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    This isn't major but I haven't seen anyone else mention it; the 4th year anniversary flashlights & medkits have lost their confetti.

    i thought you said it wasn't major

  • I mean- it doesn't break the game. It does give me several forms of depression though.

  • Sound bug where there's no chase music when playing killer (this was in a legion matchs o could just be another legion bug). The game is literally silent apart from sound affects and voices

  • @Darkskies said:

    ..... Wow....

    I came here to read to see just how bad things are as I have not been able to play to see for myself or catch streams.. And just wow.

    Thank you @chieften333 for this really handy to have everything in one place and thank you to those adding to it.

    🐷💖

    Aww thank you, I didn't think this post would get as much attention as it has so far.

  • At this point dbd is just bullying The Legion

    What's next? Patch 4.4.5, The Legion has been removed from the game and everyone has been refunded.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    This isn't major but I haven't seen anyone else mention it; the 4th year anniversary flashlights & medkits have lost their confetti.

    ZomboMeme 02122020143823.jpg

    BHVR has finally crossed the line.This unacceptable


    Also,it seems there's a bug that shows Pyramidhead animation (him dragging his sword across the floor) while he isn't actually using it (no trails appearing behind him) from survivor POV.Not sure how it looks from the pyramidheads FOV

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1787707#Comment_1787707

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/0KZ75FZVV43N/zombomeme-02122020143823.jpg

    BHVR has finally crossed the line.This unacceptable

    Also,it seems there's a bug that shows Pyramidhead animation (him dragging his sword across the floor) while he isn't actually using it (no trails appearing behind him) from survivor POV.Not sure how it looks from the pyramidheads FOV

    Yet another to add to the list, currently we're at 60 in game issues...jesus

  • @Elena said:

    At this point dbd is just bullying The Legion

    What's next? Patch 4.4.5, The Legion has been removed from the game and everyone has been refunded.

    "Refunded"? Hah, good one.

  • I mean would you rather have legion deleted and not get your money back? thought so

  • Only bug that I like is the Legion mask bug. I love choosing which Legion can wear what. Susie gets to be a f**king outlaw now

  • Twins:

    - If Insidious is taken, Victor is constantly "Undetectable".

    Survivors:

    - Mending another player sometimes has no animation.

    - Waking up another player sometimes has no animation.

    Sanctum of Wrath:

    - Dropping a Survivor at the top of the shrine occasionally makes them fall underneath it.

  • Just commenting to express my disappointment in this patch. Usually I look past the problems because at least the new content is interesting and the bugs can sometimes be fun. But this many severe bugs is completely unacceptable.

  • @chieften333 said:

    With victor

    1. He can't pounce up any type of slope, doesn't matter how minor

    2. He has the chance to fall through the ground

    3. He has the chance to get stuck in the ground, where he shall remain for the rest of his days

    4. Can now touch people in lockers, poor dwight mains.

    5. Can be kidnapped for 45 seconds, and through hatch without a promise of child support income.

    6. Can camp like a pro, he packed gear and everything.

    7. Can float on a survivor he is attached to, same with Charlotte. Victor decided he was too cool for the ground, and ascended to a higher plane of existence to avoid it.

    8. Victor is too lazy to stop survivors from leaving through the exit gate

    9. Victor's killer instinct for dying people is inconsistent. Sometimes reveals those on a hook too.

    10. Victor can get stuck in his falling animation, which can only be stopped by being kicked by survivors.

    11. Idle animation is bugged in lobby

    12. FOV can be stuck at 45°, same for charlotte.

    13. Victor does not move corn or grass

    With Charlotte

    1. Can have a black screen if you switch too fast, switch again to make it go away

    2. Can get stuck in the ground like victor, at least they're together

    3. Her power can be taken away for 45 seconds

    4. Takes too long to wake up after playing victor

    5. Apparently can't get points from BBQ, bubba decided not to share any chili with the twins.

    6. devout emblem is currently bugged, no adept twins for you buddy.

    7. Purple cosmetic is locked as a set, despite trailer stating otherwise.

    With perks

    1. Hoarder just straight up doesn't work

    2. Deception has the chance to not work in high ping ( cries in ps4 )

    3. Power struggle no longer works with flip flop, No free pallet stuns for you meghead.

    4. Power struggle can cause you to become one with a pallet

    With flashlights

    1. Now has sway for some reason? Get better hands I guess??

    2. Blinding angle is off, to compensate for this the killers eyes have been adjusted 5 feet to the left.

    With Legion

    1. legion lost their movement speed in frenzy. Look for funny comment below.

    2. Rumors state legion has a lunge range in frenzy as short as your [BAD WORD]

    3. The mask now defines what gender the legions voice is.

    Miscellaneous

    1. The usual framerate issues everyone has (it's been 2 years where is the optimization?)

    2. Hillbillies chainsaw randomly over heats, probably due to barely legible directions on tuning guide.

    3. Sometimes shack pallet is unbreakable ( can apparently be broken on one side ? )

    4. Blood warden doesn't prevent survivors from leaving... again

    5. Clown now has a delay between throwing a bottle and lunging. He could hit them, he just chooses not to.

    6. Freddy can't place puddles in doorways

    7. Mikey's chase music doesn't stop playing for a couple seconds after a survivor is downed.

    8. Killer now hears survivor pov chase music, for those who have original chase music. Doesn't affect those where the track is the same on both ends.

    9. Sometimes grass disappears at a distance

    I'm sure I'm missing some, feel free to add to the list! Any contribution shall be added to the list in future edits.

    An awesome list! You have everything that I found and so much more. I'm just confused on one thing. I've been running hoarder for the adept for a bunch of games and it worked all the time. I found many, many, people using that perk. Saying that it "straight up doesn't work" is completely false.

  • @DCash said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/209981/known-issues-with-this-chapter-a-lovingly-crafted-list-for-your-viewing-pleasure

    An awesome list! You have everything that I found and so much more. I'm just confused on one thing. I've been running hoarder for the adept for a bunch of games and it worked all the time. I found many, many, people using that perk. Saying that it "straight up doesn't work" is completely false.

    So the patch notes are wrong?

  • Would you be surprised if they were?.... I don't know if they are or not. I'm just sharing my own experience. I heard the notification, I saw the chest image show up, I saw the pick up image show up. If it doesn't work then how am I finding people in the basement?

  • @DCash said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1788298#Comment_1788298

    Would you be surprised if they were?.... I don't know if they are or not. I'm just sharing my own experience. I heard the notification, I saw the chest image show up, I saw the pick up image show up. If it doesn't work then how am I finding people in the basement?

    Jesus, even the patch notes aren't reliable anymore.

    I'll ask around and see if it works for anyone else.

  • bRo ThEsE DeVs aRe sO GooD wE gOt RaIn dEAR OnESiE.

  • I don't remember there being a new chapter that was this bad. I never ran across the new killer as a survivor which is really odd for a new release. The killer is so bugged I just gave up. The final straw was from Victor being stuck in the ground over 50% of the time I released him in one game. It is really disappointing that they thought it was alright to release a chapter that was this buggy.

  • This is honestly an embarrassment of a chapter. Somehow they made it buggier than the PTB. The Twins have such a cool power and I can't even stand playing 3 games with them because I either lose my power or get frozen in the floor for the rest of the match.

    I think we did a pretty good job so far.

  • @Semimatic said:

    This is honestly an embarrassment of a chapter. Somehow they made it buggier than the PTB. The Twins have such a cool power and I can't even stand playing 3 games with them because I either lose my power or get frozen in the floor for the rest of the match.

    I think we did a pretty good job so far.

    Yeah, there hasn't even been a dev response to this beyond "this is one bug is going to be fixed in the next hotfix"

    A pretty good job so far indeed

  • I can vouch for the Oni thing. I nearly blew my ear out in a private match with my GF and bestie.


    It's no longer a silent, but satisfying "BRE" sound it's a damn Frag Grenade being set off in your ear.

1 2 3 4 … 7