The Game is too esay for Killers

It's too easy they never learn the basic's to face against moderately good Survivor. It's too easy they never learn the most of the basics of the game. It's too easy they don't learn the loops. It's too easy they don't learn map layouts. It's too easy they don't remember Survivor perks. It's too easy they don't remember window spawns. It's too easy they don't know to mindgame.


It's too easy they have a poor opinion on changes needed in the game.


While experienced Killers that took the time to learn the game, ignore things like the forums because they know that if they don't speak up nothing will change to actually balance the game (balancing the game would make it harder for them) - since all the players that don't understand the actual game will keep providing poor information on the forums not understanding that they still need to learn the basics of the game. These Killers Camp and Tunnel in higher ranks, and ruin the game for everyone. Making all the players leave, and the matchmaking is so bad even new Survivors face them - making them leave too. This leaves BHVR with a problem not keeping players that want to play this game.

Comments

  • @nursewannabe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1776638#Comment_1776638

    Because most of the times you people don't want proof, you want to stay in your teeny tiny echo chamber that this forum is to complain.

    We can already redirect you to killer streamers that play without being boring ass slowdown abusers and you won't go watch them. If we showed you videos you'd probably just be like "but these survivors did this this and this wrong", while when you killers play like garbage fail to see your own mistakes and blame it on "gen rush" and "survivors op"

    Sorry but that doesnt work on me. Im one of the killer who kill all survivor most of the time. I know a lot of this game from both sides. Im not saying all of that because im losing, because i rarely lose.

    I wanted to know which side is stronger, so i checked the data and searched for reasons to explain them. You can bring arguments and we can discuss.

    What i found out:

    - most killers who complain about sweat quads every game are just not good

    - many red rank survivor are not good

    - different maps/ maps variations have a huge impact

    - Killer which ignore pallets or can play around them are the strongest

    -most of the killers are no viable at high level play

    - high level play rarely exists in public lobbies

    I checked all this and of course i could be wrong but i have atleast evidence

  • @PigMainBigBrain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1774633#Comment_1774633

    Why would you need to coordinate to play survivor.....you only have 1 task, and the killer can only be after 1 person at a time, and the devs have given solo survivors so much free information you don't even need coms to understand whats going on. Theres enough aura reading going around to check for pancreatic cancer, and enough 2nd chance escapes to turn yourself into a cat....

    Its an A-symmetrical game, the killer is supposed to have the advantage over survivors. But the devs are the ones who over time keep making it easier and easier for survivors until survivor players at large get complacent...or just downright forget what their objectives are or how to respond in a situation that the devs didn't take into account. Nerfing things in games always produces this after shock. Players get used to the nerf, get complacent, get weaker overall, and eventually demand another nerf, where they then repeat the cycle.

    Its like working out with 20 pounds, and you get stronger, then you turn around and start doing the same amount of reps with 15 pounds, and then 10, and then 5, and then a featherweight foam toy <----you just end up making yourself weaker over time. But....survivors love getting worse at the game for some reason /shrug.

    Before all this free information existed survivors played smarter, played safer, and made much more impactful plays in a game. They also learned the maps in and out like the back of their hands, knew where generators were without needing a map, knew where items would be without needing a map, knew where hooks would be just from eyeballing their surroundings.....

    But new survivors now adays, even within the last 2 years have gotten progressively worse. And it shows because their rank looks boosted.

    Survivors do need to coordinate to finish the 5 gens against a good killer with gen pressure being applied. I'm sure you know that. It's just a fact.

    Overall....

    I don't expect that you will ever get the changes you want from bhvr. They don't view this as an e-sports competitive game. The big question which we will eventually see played out is "who is the group that bhvr is appealing to?"

    Will it be high skill killers like yourselves or the lower skilled casual middle group? Not sure how it can be both. We'll see...

  • @TicTac said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1773537#Comment_1773537

    Well i run no addons and only one slowdown. Most of the time i dont even use Pop because im downing them to fast and have no time to kick a gen. I could probably win against the most survivors without perks. Perks and Addons are nice but the biggest factor whether you win is obviously the survivors.

    No gen regression perk is similar strong like a survivor who doesnt do gens to begin with.

    No perk or killer power helps you more in chase then a survivor, who dont know how to loop.

    @Noobe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1773512#Comment_1773512

    Well thats why i dont run slowdown perks or strong addons, to give myself a challenge because good players are very rare

    You guys are obviously AMAZING! You should do tournaments 🤯.

    Or at least make tutorial videos for us that play just regular... Then you gods among us may actually have some competition... Just a thought.

  • @nursewannabe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1776638#Comment_1776638

    Because most of the times you people don't want proof, you want to stay in your teeny tiny echo chamber that this forum is to complain.

    We can already redirect you to killer streamers that play without being boring ass slowdown abusers and you won't go watch them. If we showed you videos you'd probably just be like "but these survivors did this this and this wrong", while when you killers play like garbage fail to see your own mistakes and blame it on "gen rush" and "survivors op"

    The "killer streamers" aren't the ones making the claims here.

    When they run they're mouths like the entitled Survivors here I'll refer to their videos.

    Until then back up your own claims. Or pretend to play killer and keep trolling

  • @nursewannabe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1776638#Comment_1776638

    Because most of the times you people don't want proof, you want to stay in your teeny tiny echo chamber that this forum is to complain.

    We can already redirect you to killer streamers that play without being boring ass slowdown abusers and you won't go watch them. If we showed you videos you'd probably just be like "but these survivors did this this and this wrong", while when you killers play like garbage fail to see your own mistakes and blame it on "gen rush" and "survivors op"

    This is true. It is always the excuse of survivors are potatoes. Every time.

    Somehow in DBD, survivors are all potatoes and killers are all skilled masters in their role and one single loss is a result of survivors being OP and never because of their own mistake. The fact of the matter is, they all need to be in their 4 man SWF genrushing to possibly win.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1776650#Comment_1776650

    This is true. It is always the excuse of survivors are potatoes. Every time.

    Somehow in DBD, survivors are all potatoes and killers are all skilled masters in their role and one single loss is a result of survivors being OP and never because of their own mistake. The fact of the matter is, they all need to be in their 4 man SWF genrushing to possibly win.

    Funny most complaints of potatoes come from survivors complaining about their team mates.

    Fact is solo survivor is at a disadvantage but a well versed swf will outplay a killer 9 out of 10 games. And still send hate if you manage to kill 1 of them. You say killers expect 4k. But hardcore swf are WAY more triggered by losing 1 person than most killers get about only getting 1 kill

  • @Sluzzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1776650#Comment_1776650

    This is true. It is always the excuse of survivors are potatoes. Every time.

    Somehow in DBD, survivors are all potatoes and killers are all skilled masters in their role and one single loss is a result of survivors being OP and never because of their own mistake. The fact of the matter is, they all need to be in their 4 man SWF genrushing to possibly win.

    There's 1 killer and 4 survivors so the odds of getting a skilled killer is factually considerably higher than getting skilled survivors - especially considering the fact it is easier to hit red ranks as survivor than killer.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1776843#Comment_1776843

    There's 1 killer and 4 survivors so the odds of getting a skilled killer is factually considerably higher than getting skilled survivors - especially considering the fact it is easier to hit red ranks as survivor than killer.

    That is somewhat my point. Killer is so powerful when played well, all four survivors have to be actual professional gamers to beat them.

  • @voorheesgt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1774199#Comment_1774199

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1773537#Comment_1773537

    You guys are obviously AMAZING! You should do tournaments 🤯.

    Or at least make tutorial videos for us that play just regular... Then you gods among us may actually have some competition... Just a thought.

    I would lose at tournament. You cant compare this red ranks with actually good survivors.

    Why a tutorial? Otz has many tutorials. You can get the same results with them like me when you want to get better.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1776859#Comment_1776859

    That is somewhat my point. Killer is so powerful when played well, all four survivors have to be actual professional gamers to beat them.

    Maybe you are right. But does it matter whether the OP is a troll? Its stupid to waste your time arguing with the OP, im guilty of it, but now there are a lot of people arguing here without trolling.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Man, kinda sad that a bait post like this gets more answers than other serious and actually interesting ones. I guess that was OP's objective anyway.

    Actully no. The objective of this thread was to show something what I complete missed. But anyway...

  • @Chrisko said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1772161#Comment_1772161

    Killer is easier...

    You don't have to

    1. rely on other players for your success
    2. know every inch of the maps
    3. be able to counter the killer's power and potential perks
    4. be in an area where there are still resources (pallets, windows)
    5. not get face camped or tunnelled or mori'd
    6. not have the gates spawn too close

    Just to name a few...

    I think you should try playing killer your opinion will change drastically. Spirit, nurse, oni, and freddy are very strong killers. The rest are either fair or really really bad. The killer does not have control over the games outcome they are reliant on survivor mistakes. It sounds like you're a bad survivor or your like me and play Solo and are getting bad teammates. Really playing survivor the only thing that hurts me is bad teammates and while that is frustrating when I employ just one friend let alone more I almost never lose. If you gen rush and why wouldn't you not like you have anything better to do you will almost never lose. Also to be a good survivor all you have to do is play survivor to be a good killer means your a really good survivor player as well and seriously killer require a lot more map knowledge it's clear you only know one side. Knowing when to chase pushing survivors were you need them to go just to name a few is basic essential knowledge to have a fighting chance. I'm not saying survivors don't have a few issue but the fact I can one vs one most killers in a one vs four game shows a serious balance issue. granted I am a 🐖 main when I play killer hence why I understand the struggle

  • @ILoveDemo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1775393#Comment_1775393

    No Killer is always easier. Press W until you see a survivor. Press W until you can M1 two times. After you down him Hook him and never leave the Hook, esay kill for him.

    I didn't know esays could kill survivors.

  • @TicTac said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1776877#Comment_1776877

    Maybe you are right. But does it matter whether the OP is a troll? Its stupid to waste your time arguing with the OP, im guilty of it, but now there are a lot of people arguing here without trolling.

    The OP is not a Troll... Atleast not always. But same answer for you as I said to jdcabral. The objective of this thread was to show something what I complete missed. But anyway I think it's a good thread after all.

  • Not sure what you mean with "esays" but I guess you mean the Camping Part. So yes I guess.

  • @donutman47 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1772219#Comment_1772219

    I think you should try playing killer your opinion will change drastically. Spirit, nurse, oni, and freddy are very strong killers. The rest are either fair or really really bad. The killer does not have control over the games outcome they are reliant on survivor mistakes. It sounds like you're a bad survivor or your like me and play Solo and are getting bad teammates. Really playing survivor the only thing that hurts me is bad teammates and while that is frustrating when I employ just one friend let alone more I almost never lose. If you gen rush and why wouldn't you not like you have anything better to do you will almost never lose. Also to be a good survivor all you have to do is play survivor to be a good killer means your a really good survivor player as well and seriously killer require a lot more map knowledge it's clear you only know one side. Knowing when to chase pushing survivors were you need them to go just to name a few is basic essential knowledge to have a fighting chance. I'm not saying survivors don't have a few issue but the fact I can one vs one most killers in a one vs four game shows a serious balance issue. granted I am a 🐖 main when I play killer hence why I understand the struggle

    Thank you for your thoughts...


    Just look at the BHVR posted Kill rate (latest one was around 70%). If killer is so much harder, then why is the kill rate so high? Are killer players just naturally superior gamers that they can do well with a harder role while survivor players somehow can't master an easier role? If this was the case, then the kill rates should be much lower.

    I have 2.3K hours in the game and have played both sides for years. I have been rank 1 survivor many times. While i believe that killer is more stressful and killers are "always on" versus survivor's time, there still remains the fact that:

    Killers are not reliant on another killer using up their resources, hindering their actions or giving away their location. A killer's plan either works or it doesn't and it's on the killer.

    As a survivor, there is the killer and the alternative motivations of the survivors to deal with. In Solo Q, many many times a survivor is working AGAINST a killer plus 1 or more survivors. This results in very sub-optimal objective play in the survivors part.

    In some scenarios, if survivors are working together and the killer is making certain mistakes (not pressuring gens), then the survivor's job is easier than the killers.

    In more scenarios where the survivors are NOT working together and the killer is NOT making certain mistakes, then the advantage is to the killer and the killer play is easier.

  • It all depends on the WORD COUNT!

  • @voorheesgt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1774199#Comment_1774199

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1773537#Comment_1773537

    You guys are obviously AMAZING! You should do tournaments 🤯.

    Or at least make tutorial videos for us that play just regular... Then you gods among us may actually have some competition... Just a thought.

    you sound sarcastic but in case you arent this game isnt competetive, i play for fun, nothing more nothing less..

  • @TicTac said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1776821#Comment_1776821

    I would lose at tournament. You cant compare this braindead red ranks with actually good survivors.

    Why a tutorial? Otz has many tutorials. You can get the same results with them like me when you want to get better.

    Many different methods. While I love Otz vids I can't play his style. I like learning from multiple sources.

  • @voorheesgt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1776898#Comment_1776898

    Many different methods. While I love Otz vids I can't play his style. I like learning from multiple sources.

    Different methods? Otz tutorials are the basics which you should know. It has nothing to do with your playstile. Your own playstyle comes after that with experience.

    I dont say you should watch Otz and copy his playstyle.

  • @TicTac said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1777105#Comment_1777105

    Different methods? Otz tutorials are the basics which you should know. It has nothing to do with your playstile. Your own playstyle comes after that with experience.

    I dont say you should watch Otz and copy his playstyle.

    Different mindsets.

    Just wish some of those that "have little trouble getting 4k, even with little to no slowdown perks" would show someone how they do it... So far most who claim these talents are very bashful about showing it but very open as far as discussing their talents here.

  • Unpopular opinion apparently:The games easy for survivor with the red stain warning them,Loud chase music to prevent the killer from hearing, Its a 4v1 game,Balancing around survivor fun (Ph and ruin), Devs not knowing how the game works (OoO), 4 man swf. God loops and Just strong survivor loops in general (breakable walls). Second chance perks (survivors are now getting powerstruggle which allows you to drop a pallet while on the killers shoulder). And literally making killers that allow survivors ample counter play (The twins).

  • @voorheesgt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1777112#Comment_1777112

    Different mindsets.

    Just wish some of those that "have little trouble getting 4k, even with little to no slowdown perks" would show someone how they do it... So far most who claim these talents are very bashful about showing it but very open as far as discussing their talents here.

    Its honestly pretty simple. Survivor make huge mistakes and then they have no chance. Most survivor at red rank do not know how to loop. I can only speak for console, but nobody needs to play only pc without crossplay. I heard without crossplay its harder.

  • I hate that this topic even has 7 pages.


    *Makes a mistake as survivor, gets carried to endgame anyways because there are 3 other people*

    *Makes a mistake as killer, that's it, it's catastrophic and you likely won't recover*

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I hate that this topic even has 7 pages.

    *Makes a mistake as survivor, gets carried to endgame anyways because there are 3 other people*

    *Makes a mistake as killer, that's it, it's catastrophic and you likely won't recover*

    *Noed joined the chat

  • @TicTac said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1777123#Comment_1777123

    Its honestly pretty simple. Survivor make huge mistakes and then they have no chance. Most survivor at red rank do not know how to loop. I can only speak for console, but nobody needs to play only pc without crossplay. I heard without crossplay its harder.

    I'm ps4 btw. So... You need no help from slowdown perks because Survivors make huge mistakes🤨.

    I'll have to try that "strategy" out... I mean you said it's easy (even though talking is just talking) right?

  • @ILoveDemo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1775393#Comment_1775393

    No Killer is always easier. Press W until you see a survivor. Press W until you can M1 two times. After you down him Hook him and never leave the Hook, esay kill for him.

    Killer is easier because high ranks dont know what theyre doing and how to stop them. At low ranks? They know how to counter every killer.

  • First of all, if you have something to whine about, you should at least make it possible to ######### read so we can respond to it. Otherwise, nobody will take what you say seriously (or maybe I am being the idiot by responding in the first place but oh well) unless you make an effort to spell correctly (######### is an "esay"?).

    Alright, now that that's out of the way... I play killer and survivor. Neither is easier unless you don't care about being an absolute a-hole and choose all the top tier/arguably OP perks for one build. Even then, sometimes it does nothing (I've had a couple bad night as both killer and survivor I will admit). Someone commented about the terrible matchmaking, and I totally agree that that is the issue here. No yellow rank wants/should be thrown into a match with three or four red ranked players.

    Also, if you keep getting rekt as a survivor, then maybe it's not for you and you should try killer. That's what I do when I get fed up with one or the other.

    Have a nice day/night, and please fix your grammar :)

  • @voorheesgt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1777171#Comment_1777171

    I'm ps4 btw. So... You need no help from slowdown perks because Survivors make huge mistakes🤨.

    I'll have to try that "strategy" out... I mean you said it's easy (even though talking is just talking) right?

    Im ps4 too. Im just saying most survivors are not good at the game. Survivors are stronger than killer, but most dont use the potential of survivor. And i think its easy to play survivor at a level where only a small amount of killer can beat you.

    So i would lose against good survivor, but i almost never met them. Most of the time i play without crossplay as killer bc i hate my frame disadvantage against 360. And i never said i play without slowdown, i play most of the time with PGTW.

    What do you want to see as proof?

  • @ILoveDemo said:

    It's too easy they never learn the basic's to face against moderately good Survivor. It's too easy they never learn the most of the basics of the game. It's too easy they don't learn the loops. It's too easy they don't learn map layouts. It's too easy they don't remember Survivor perks. It's too easy they don't remember window spawns. It's too easy they don't know to mindgame.

    It's too easy they have a poor opinion on changes needed in the game.

    While experienced Killers that took the time to learn the game, ignore things like the forums because they know that if they don't speak up nothing will change to actually balance the game (balancing the game would make it harder for them) - since all the players that don't understand the actual game will keep providing poor information on the forums not understanding that they still need to learn the basics of the game. These Killers Camp and Tunnel in higher ranks, and ruin the game for everyone. Making all the players leave, and the matchmaking is so bad even new Survivors face them - making them leave too. This leaves BHVR with a problem not keeping players that want to play this game.

    I'm rank 1 survivor and killer & I dont struggle with either (solo q or not as survivor) because I have a complex full understanding of the game from playing at high ranks on both sides. A wise man once said "got gud skrub"

  • The game is easy for killers if they run all of the best possible perks - mori is optional. Why? Most survivors suck ass, and rarely will you fight a solo team filled with average/competent survivors. Those are the teams you'll usually be beaten by, well, that or highly coordinated SWF squads. If it wasn't for good players in solo queue getting sabotaged by idiots (especially with crossplay enabled), then survivor queues would be even longer.

    Honestly, most killers should thank BVHR for the matchmaking they have, because if it worked as intended, a lot of people would be uninstalling this game once they realized how easy it is for survivor.

  • @PMWslayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/208321/the-game-is-too-esay-for-killers

    This game is very very ez for killers. I don't even enjoy playing killer cause I always instantly 4k. Yes , even that swf "super sweaty" team.

    Yes thank you even when I play Demo I always 4K with this "Low Tier" Killer.

  • @TicTac said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1777336#Comment_1777336

    Im ps4 too. Im just saying most survivors are not good at the game. Survivors are stronger than killer, but most dont use the potential of survivor. And i think its easy to play survivor at a level where only a small amount of killer can beat you.

    So i would lose against good survivor, but i almost never met them. Most of the time i play without crossplay as killer bc i hate my frame disadvantage against 360. And i never said i play without slowdown, i play most of the time with PGTW.

    What do you want to see as proof?

    Nothing... That sums it up. I apologise, I thought you were bolstering how easy the game is for you compared to others. I think I misunderstood your posts.

  • @ILoveDemo said:

    It's too easy they never learn the basic's to face against moderately good Survivor. It's too easy they never learn the most of the basics of the game. It's too easy they don't learn the loops. It's too easy they don't learn map layouts. It's too easy they don't remember Survivor perks. It's too easy they don't remember window spawns. It's too easy they don't know to mindgame.

    It's too easy they have a poor opinion on changes needed in the game.

    While experienced Killers that took the time to learn the game, ignore things like the forums because they know that if they don't speak up nothing will change to actually balance the game (balancing the game would make it harder for them) - since all the players that don't understand the actual game will keep providing poor information on the forums not understanding that they still need to learn the basics of the game. These Killers Camp and Tunnel in higher ranks, and ruin the game for everyone. Making all the players leave, and the matchmaking is so bad even new Survivors face them - making them leave too. This leaves BHVR with a problem not keeping players that want to play this game.

    Watch me dismantle your entire post in two words. Gen speed. The game is horribly survivor sided (I'm both a rank 1 killer and survivor and primarily play survivor). Like come on dude, this sounds like you don't know how to play the game. The sheer amount of looping you can do on 80% of the maps while your mates rush 5 gens because they can legit all go in 5 minutes or less is disgusting. Play killer at rank 1 for a week straight and then say that garbage again, guarantee you won't.

  • @Chrisko said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1772161#Comment_1772161

    Killer is easier...

    You don't have to

    1. rely on other players for your success
    2. know every inch of the maps
    3. be able to counter the killer's power and potential perks
    4. be in an area where there are still resources (pallets, windows)
    5. not get face camped or tunnelled or mori'd
    6. not have the gates spawn too close

    Just to name a few...

    You have to micro manage like ######### insane. I'm guessing you shitters never played killer above rank 16 and hit rank 4 survivor once. I play both killer and survivor at rank 1 (hundreds of more hours in survivor) and no, killer is not easier. You survivor mains go against one mediocre Spirit and then go have some autistic rage on the forum because you can't loop or push gens. Learn how to play the game you absolute doofus. I've never seen such repulsive talk before. You legitmately don't play enough of the game to even be qualified to talk about it. Go watch some otzdarva beginner videos, you clearly need them. Best of luck to your future teammates, they clearly need it.

  • @Thratcher said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/208321/the-game-is-too-esay-for-killers

    Watch me dismantle your entire post in two words. Gen speed. The game is horribly survivor sided (I'm both a rank 1 killer and survivor and primarily play survivor). Like come on dude, this sounds like you don't know how to play the game. The sheer amount of looping you can do on 80% of the maps while your mates rush 5 gens because they can legit all go in 5 minutes or less is disgusting. Play killer at rank 1 for a week straight and then say that garbage again, guarantee you won't.

    Gen speed is fine. I'm also Red Rank with both so I can say that Killer is yes I say it again too easy to play. Looping is not the problem but damm the devs are nerfing loops every months. Look at Ormond do you think the rework is OK?

  • @ILoveDemo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1778132#Comment_1778132

    Gen speed is fine. I'm also Red Rank with both so I can say that Killer is yes I say it again too easy to play. Looping is not the problem but damm the devs are nerfing loops every months. Look at Ormond do you think the rework is OK?

    Would you be so kind as to post some of your red rank killer gameplay? Since you're saying gen speed is fine even as Demogorgon I'm assuming you're playing without slowdown perks as well.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1778206#Comment_1778206

    Would you be so kind as to post some of your red rank killer gameplay? Since you're saying gen speed is fine even as Demogorgon I'm assuming you're playing without slowdown perks as well.

    Well my loudout is bbq, stbfl, Pop and the Scream perk from Plauge... Plague... What was her Name again?

    And no I don't have gameplay. Just random Screenshots.

  • @BadMrFrosty said:

    The game is easy for killers if they run all of the best possible perks - mori is optional. Why? Most survivors suck ass, and rarely will you fight a solo team filled with average/competent survivors. Those are the teams you'll usually be beaten by, well, that or highly coordinated SWF squads. If it wasn't for good players in solo queue getting sabotaged by idiots (especially with crossplay enabled), then survivor queues would be even longer.

    Honestly, most killers should thank BVHR for the matchmaking they have, because if it worked as intended, a lot of people would be uninstalling this game once they realized how easy it is for survivor.

    That's a point I am looking forward too. IF or when a working MMR is implemented, will it show how both roles are balanced towards the top of the ladder? Will the picture be the same as in tournaments, where killer can only struggle.

    Because if they manage to bring a correct working MMR system, I would guess that the top mmr on the killer side might quit the game as soon as the survivor will only consist of player with equal experience levels.

    My personal opinion is that this game is so full of rng on all levels, from solo survivor team skill compositions to matchmaking those with an adequate killer to maps being a caleidoscope of tiles, that there is no way in hell to balance this game completely.

    Additional I have no idea how they are going to get a reliable mmr going with no clear cut criteria for a win and loss. They could take kills, bp, escapes, emblems or a mix of everything and it would still be no adequate representation of skill for each player.

    Not that many other even esports titles would get that done. But they atleast have equal teamsizes.

  • @Thratcher said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1772219#Comment_1772219

    You have to micro manage like ######### insane. I'm guessing you shitters never played killer above rank 16 and hit rank 4 survivor once. I play both killer and survivor at rank 1 (hundreds of more hours in survivor) and no, killer is not easier. You survivor mains go against one mediocre Spirit and then go have some autistic rage on the forum because you can't loop or push gens. Learn how to play the game you absolute doofus. I've never seen such repulsive talk before. You legitmately don't play enough of the game to even be qualified to talk about it. Go watch some otzdarva beginner videos, you clearly need them. Best of luck to your future teammates, they clearly need it.

    2,300 hours in the game as survivor and killer. Reached red ranks many times. You should refrain from the personal trolling and stick to the strength of your argument.

1 2 3 4 ›