I swear DBD just likes to trick us. But I love it we were all calling Wendigo but we got something original that looks good. And it looks like an entirely new power.
I don't think he means it to be rude. It's just that the concept of the killer having two bodies has been suggested a lot.
I remember a bit of one being a killer with a dog who attacks survivors.
I was making a joke. Ryuzaki is the second main alias used by the man known as L in Death Note. In the series, L is the world's greatest detective, always considering angles nobody even thought of, particularly when it comes to fake evidence.
I feel like its weird how they specifically gave the killer a sickle. Maybe it was a random weapon of choice but the twin looks alot like a wendigo from french folklore and the killer gives me jack the ripper vibes. I say a wendigo specifically from french folklore cause it looks like the one from before dawn just more midgety and before dawn based there's from some folklore I just don't remember what. I dunno those are just my thoughts on it
I was making a joke. Ryuzaki is the second main alias used by the man known as L in Death Note. In the series, L is the world's greatest detective, always considering angles nobody even thought of, particularly when it comes to fake evidence.
I feel like the Killers are quite dull, not their power, gameplay, appearance.
Im talking about you can only control either one of them. It looks like they're not working together.
If it was me, I would make Charlotte moves at 50% speed auto-follow Victor, while also auto follow & hit any Survivors nearby. She will not vault/does any mind game.
And while unbinding Victor, player can change back to control Charlotte, and Victor only follow Survivors and reveal their aura, without attacking.
I feel like the Killers are quite dull, not their power, gameplay, appearance.
Im talking about you can only control either one of them. It looks like they're not working together.
If it was me, I would make Charlotte moves at 50% speed auto-follow Victor, while also auto follow & hit any Survivors nearby. She will not vault/does any mind game.
And while unbinding Victor, player can change back to control Charlotte, and Victor only follow Survivors and reveal their aura, without attacking.
The purpose of swapping back and forth is that victor gives an instinct to charlotte to tell you if some one is close by. That's the whole point of them stopping when not in use
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's disgusting and weird. Absolutely love it lol
I made a suggestion back in June for a killer with multiple bodies. I believe the devs listened. HYPE!
Probably another killer under the hook waiting for unhooks
Love the concept, can’t wait to see the power and perks in action 😍
The creatures name is Victor too! Pretty accurate depiction of me TBH.
It's what we expected The Legion to be like.
Everyone did, but as the world's greatest detective you should've seen that coming. :P
SCARY BABY SCARY BABY SCARY BABY
Also, http://gph.is/21g6lWP
Also, Also, https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/southpark/images/4/4a/205.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160410152422
It reminds me of the X-Files season 2 episode "Humbug."
Edit to add if you go on YouTube and search the episode this is one of the thumbnails on a video.
I swear DBD just likes to trick us. But I love it we were all calling Wendigo but we got something original that looks good. And it looks like an entirely new power.
They look really cool. I can't wait to see their power and perks!
I don't think he means it to be rude. It's just that the concept of the killer having two bodies has been suggested a lot.
I remember a bit of one being a killer with a dog who attacks survivors.
I was making a joke. Ryuzaki is the second main alias used by the man known as L in Death Note. In the series, L is the world's greatest detective, always considering angles nobody even thought of, particularly when it comes to fake evidence.
I feel like its weird how they specifically gave the killer a sickle. Maybe it was a random weapon of choice but the twin looks alot like a wendigo from french folklore and the killer gives me jack the ripper vibes. I say a wendigo specifically from french folklore cause it looks like the one from before dawn just more midgety and before dawn based there's from some folklore I just don't remember what. I dunno those are just my thoughts on it
Oh ok that's a reference I never got lol
what perks do they have though
To you I am Beyond Birthday 😉
Victor better have a monkey skin day 1.
More like they watch total recall and got inspireret.
This is genuinely the only trailer they've released to make me jump and I'm glad I caught my genuine reaction on video.
I feel like the Killers are quite dull, not their power, gameplay, appearance.
Im talking about you can only control either one of them. It looks like they're not working together.
If it was me, I would make Charlotte moves at 50% speed auto-follow Victor, while also auto follow & hit any Survivors nearby. She will not vault/does any mind game.
And while unbinding Victor, player can change back to control Charlotte, and Victor only follow Survivors and reveal their aura, without attacking.
I HAD TO TAKE A LAP ONCE, HOW MANY MORE DO I NEEEEEEED
Same here. I was thinking alone the lines of a hollowgram and some other ai assistance. Nice when your ideas kinda get used.
Total recall, and it was on film four and sky movies last week lol
I absolutely freaking love it! Charlotte and Victor reminds me of those Slavic demons. I love it sm!!!!
Assuming like last chapter just killer/survivor. No map?
killer looks great and different from the others.
No new map?
can we get a map pack or some new maps?
blight map add on
and
twins map
ghost face map
etc
Is it me, or does the woman looks like Nadine from Uncharted 4?
You can check out the new killers gameplay under ohtofu truetalent and otz youtube channels.
The purpose of swapping back and forth is that victor gives an instinct to charlotte to tell you if some one is close by. That's the whole point of them stopping when not in use
thank you