Why are there bushes in between fences in Haddonfield?

Why can survivors run through them but killers cannot. I have never seen these until the blight patch, now they are everywhere. Did they really need to make Haddonfield even worse. As of right now, this map is straight up unplayable as killer right now, because right now it's a fat shaming heaven.

Comments

  • survivors are allowed to get keys in chest, yet complain about moris. Killers deal with bullshit all day, but when a survivor has a tiny bit of challenge against a killer, the killer is toxic and should be banned forever, according to them. The first time playing survivor after a few weeks yesterday, I get sandbagged and insulted for not being in their SWF group. Either I am extremely unlucky, or most survivors have no humanity.

  • @Tisyaboi said:

    Wait what? Survivors can go through them??

    yes, and they are on almost all fences.

  • It's a bug. Various objects are blocking pathways that shouldn't be, especially on Haddonfield and sometimes around the Killer Shack.

  • I don't see the issue with these bushes considering there are still rocks blocking pallets on Yamaoka.

  • As a survivor I could never go through them. They have collision for everyone now.

  • Because BHVR play survivors only,Simple answer,just look how they nerf PH and say:"We are not aiming to make The Executioner stronger or weaker overall, but rather to address some of the frustrations of both sides."

    Such a hypocrite.

  • It's a bug that will (supposedly) be fixed. It is not intentional nor indicative of of any form of bias.

  • And they ninja nerfed spirit,that's ridiculous

  • Survivors can’t run through them. They’re a solid object for both sides.

  • Survivors definitely can't go through them.

    I would know since I keep trying too and look like an idiot every time. lol

  • @Tisyaboi said:

    Wait what? Survivors can go through them??

    No, they can’t, OP is incorrect.

  • @Tisyaboi said:

    Wait what? Survivors can go through them??

    I didn't know either! Thats good to know. 💖

  • @ArchonPrime said:

    Because BHVR play survivors only,Simple answer,just look how they nerf PH and say:"We are not aiming to make The Executioner stronger or weaker overall, but rather to address some of the frustrations of both sides."

    Such a hypocrite.

    PH's "nerf" is insignificant. At least complain about something worth complaining about. And no, this is a stupid bug for both sides. It also looks really dumb in game anyways to have a random bush inbetween fences.

  • @Ghoste said:

    It's a bug. Various objects are blocking pathways that shouldn't be, especially on Haddonfield and sometimes around the Killer Shack.

    It's helping survivors. So I predict it will be awhile before it is fixed. Or my favorite excuse "It's a bug" turns into "Working as intended"

  • Sound like a fair buff to Haddonfield.

    🙂

  • Firstly: IT IS A BUG. THIS ISN'T A TARGETED ATTACK ON KILLERS. Maybe you should check out the bug reports section of the forums because- shocker, I know- that's where the bug reports are! (*insert fake shocked gasp here*)

    Secondly: SURVIVORS ALSO CANNOT GO THROUGH THIS BUSHES.

    Thanks for coming to my Ted talk.

    @ArchonPrime said:

    Because BHVR play survivors only,Simple answer,just look how they nerf PH and say:"We are not aiming to make The Executioner stronger or weaker overall, but rather to address some of the frustrations of both sides."

    Such a hypocrite.

    Pyramid Head's changes were a net buff and you cannot convince me otherwise. Oh and before you try telling me that's because I don't play killer, don't bother other people have already tried I'm literally a rank 1 pyramid head main.

    -pyylec.jpg


  • @GodDamn_Angela said:

    Survivors definitely can't go through them.

    I would know since I keep trying too and look like an idiot every time. lol

    I literally had a few games ago in the last 3 hours where I got on haddonfield as survivor where I was able to squeeze past it. Granted, that just furthers the point that I must be very unlucky, but everyone agrees that it shouldn't be there. I didn't record it, because I genuinly forgot this post was made.

  • First stop being so ######### dramatic "they have no humanity" lmfao and second I can't go through these brushes as survivor and yesterday I didn't knew they're there and I got stuck and killer got his lucky free hit so stop complaining and play the game or find another game to play cuz all I see here is bunch of complain and anger issues with this game

  • Well, we just got a patch and this wasn’t fixed. Does this mean we’re going to have to deal with this BS until the next chapter?

    ACD26383-26F1-45F9-97C8-A795BB56E69B.png


  • @nina1121 said:

    First stop being so ######### dramatic "they have no humanity" lmfao and second I can't go through these brushes as survivor and yesterday I didn't knew they're there and I got stuck and killer got his lucky free hit so stop complaining and play the game or find another game to play cuz all I see here is bunch of complain and anger issues with this game

    First of all, that part was a joke, calm down. Second, I didn't mean "through" the bushes, i mean that some have just enough space apart where survivors can squeeze through them, but not killers, aka fat shaming spots, and I didn't say ALL of them, and yes, there are bigger issues with the game, but it's part of the whole.

    I didn't know that I was not allowed to complain, or point out problems on a forum meant specifically for it, but judging by your amount of posts, you probably either didn't no that, or are blissfully ignorant and blindly defend the devs because you are new. At least i'm not trying to shut anyone down, unlike you.

  • @Victor_hensley said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1726186#Comment_1726186

    First of all, that part was a joke, calm down. Second, I didn't mean "through" the bushes, i mean that some have just enough space apart where survivors can squeeze through them, but not killers, aka fat shaming spots, and I didn't say ALL of them, and yes, there are bigger issues with the game, but it's part of the whole.

    I didn't know that I was not allowed to complain, or point out problems on a forum meant specifically for it, but judging by your amount of posts, you probably either didn't no that, or are blissfully ignorant and blindly defend the devs because you are new. At least i'm not trying to shut anyone down, unlike you.

    Sir you started talking about fence and people asked you if it's true and u jumped to completely other subject complaining about keys and ######### you obviously have problem with this game and take a break

  • @ArchonPrime said:

    Because BHVR play survivors only,Simple answer,just look how they nerf PH and say:"We are not aiming to make The Executioner stronger or weaker overall, but rather to address some of the frustrations of both sides."

    Such a hypocrite.

    What a way to totally ignore the most recent patch, which fixed Spirit sounds and buffed Discordance again (yes they nerfed it slightly before, but obvisouly they heard the complaints). But sure, devs only cater for survivors.