Just Boop the Snoot

I'm on PS4, and you know where this is going, fam- stuttering and lagging. So I switched to Killer and played Pig a few rounds. Not any better, but I've been letting survivors at the exit gate boop the snoot and I AM HAVING A BLAST!

So for those who still want to play but also have fun with the current console shenanigans, might I suggest meming with survivors? Pig, Ghost Face, and Shy Myers are great options. Spread some joy, stay positive, big hugs my DbD family! ๐Ÿค—

Tagged: ModTrusted

Comments

  • I do this regularly. I can't ever get people to boop the snoot though... Maybe 1 out of 5 matches.

  • @voorheesgt said:

    I do this regularly. I can't ever get people to boop the snoot though... Maybe 1 out of 5 matches.

    Iโ€™m finding that lots of people donโ€™t know what meme-ing is. I try to Boop the Snoot so many times and just get violated by Piggyโ€™s blade with no time to react.

    Just today, I tried playing with a Death Slinger. I stood behind a window and crouched, when he approached, I stood up then crouched again, hoping heโ€™d get the hint that I want him to target practice on me. He accused me of t-bagging in the end game chat. I was so sad.

  • @AvisDeene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1705086#Comment_1705086

    Iโ€™m finding that lots of people donโ€™t know what meme-ing is. I try to Boop the Snoot so many times and just get violated by Piggyโ€™s blade with no time to react.

    Just today, I tried playing with a Death Slinger. I stood behind a window and crouched, when he approached, I stood up then crouched again, hoping heโ€™d get the hint that I want him to target practice on me. He accused me of t-bagging in the end game chat. I was so sad.

    Yeah, it's not as well known as I'd like. When I play as Survivor, I usually wait for the Killer to initiate meming because they'll give clearer signals: hitting random objects, spinning in circles, spamming the roar or crouch button.

    SOMETIMES I can signal a Killer I want to meme by pointing at them, or shaking my head. The problem with that, though, is being able to signal before being downed, and the Killer recognizing you want to meme, not BM them.

    Anyone else have thoughts or things they do to signal they're friendly to memeing?

  • OH!

    THIS is why Pig has a large kill rate!

    Everyone just keeps booping, EndGame Collapse or not.

  • I love the positivity you've brought out of this! *boops snoot*

  • ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฅฐ

  • My favorite mini-game is trying to boop the snoot. Will this Piggy show mercy? Let's find out!

  • Untitled Image

    lol I was reminded of this. My friends aim for pallet stuns to "squeak the Pig", comparatively.

  • I like to boop the snoot, but it seems many Pigs these days have some sort of personal space issue and take extreme offence to the boopage. It makes me kinda sad.

  • I booped and got mori'd :(

  • I will boop the snoot at the very end of the game. The amount of times I have been murdered while trying to boop is too dang high.

  • Please wash your hands before touching the snoots

  • Pigs when I try to boop the snoot

    6F9C7185-D5D4-4BD3-869D-4953C969616B.png

    ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

  • I appreciate the attempts made to boop my snoot. Makes my job easier. ;)

  • @TAG said:

    I appreciate the attempts made to boop my snoot. Makes my job easier. ;)

    *GASP* You monster ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿคฃ

    @Boss @Eninya You both were right on the money with your posts! It absolutely WAS a Meg at the exit gates that was booping. IN THE MIDDLE OF EGC.

    I was like, Meg, MEG, WE GOTTA GO!, and crouched with her all the way out. The siren song of Booping the Snoot is strong ๐Ÿ’ฏ

  • @TAG said:

    I appreciate the attempts made to boop my snoot. Makes my job easier. ;)

    Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 4.20.20 PM.png


  • Booping my snoot pretty much guarantees you're going to escape when I'm playing The Pig. ๐Ÿ™‚

  • I main pig and in purple ranks I got a lot more people to boop than in red ranks but either way what all pigs should do is if someone hoops is let them live and if itโ€™s at the beginning of the match remember who booped but if multiple people boop itโ€™s first come first serve

  • @ChiSoxFan11 said:

    Booping my snoot pretty much guarantees you're going to escape when I'm playing The Pig. ๐Ÿ™‚

    @ChiSoxFan11

    oh wow

    https://giphy.com/gifs/onechicago-nbc-season-7-chicago-fire-vcKEsYOdjoCeJRpn95


  • Anybody here try to have a low rank boop the snoot and they donโ€™t understand whatโ€™s going on? ๐Ÿ˜‚

    I had this baby Dweet once who kept hiding and running away and I just kept following him while doing mini growls. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    Anybody here try to have a low rank boop the snoot and they donโ€™t understand whatโ€™s going on? ๐Ÿ˜‚

    I had this baby Dweet once who kept hiding and running away and I just kept following him while doing mini growls. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

    This Claudette got stuck inside a chest while downed, and when I stood there I just started at her, trying to get her out, until other came along.

    At first, they didn't know what I was doing, I was trying to get them to look at the Claud, but they kept running.

    Then, they started booping my snoot, and it was the most wholesome thing in dbd, the survivors let themselves all die in the egc because I let them boop it.

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1705916#Comment_1705916

    This Claudette got stuck inside a chest while downed, and when I stood there I just started at her, trying to get her out, until other came along.

    At first, they didn't know what I was doing, I was trying to get them to look at the Claud, but they kept running.

    Then, they started booping my snoot, and it was the most wholesome thing in dbd, the survivors let themselves all die in the egc because I let them boop it.

    @MusicNerd_TC

    Lol thatโ€™s cool... I love when they run away and all of a sudden they understand you mean no harm and they start popping out of bushes like...

    Watch and share ReLIFE Is Really Great. : Anime GIFs on Gfycat


  • @Jyn_Mojito said:

    I'm on PS4, and you know where this is going, fam- stuttering and lagging. So I switched to Killer and played Pig a few rounds. Not any better, but I've been letting survivors at the exit gate boop the snoot and I AM HAVING A BLAST!

    So for those who still want to play but also have fun with the current console shenanigans, might I suggest meming with survivors? Pig, Ghost Face, and Shy Myers are great options. Spread some joy, stay positive, big hugs my DbD family! ๐Ÿค—

    Ayyyy, pig main here. I'm a lot more merciful now than I was before, cuz people on PS4 don't like to boop mah snoot :(( , but now I like to just either,

    Play normally

    Farm and boopy snooty for life or else you get the angy piggy noed >:D

  • @boopthepigsnoot said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/200827/just-boop-the-snoot

    Ayyyy, pig main here. I'm a lot more merciful now than I was before, cuz people on PS4 don't like to boop mah snoot :(( , but now I like to just either,

    Play normally

    Farm and boopy snooty for life or else you get the angy piggy noed >:D

    Even your name is boopthepigsnoot, lol.

  • Yessss, it needs to be. I was a colossal pig main when I came back to DbD, played her so much I was able to unlock the best perks on her.


    She's really fun tbh, and you don't really need to know anything about her playstyle to play her well! She's just baseline good to play to learn the basics. Then I also found Deathslinger and Ghostface.

    Now Piggy has some friendos.

  • @ChiSoxFan11 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1705913#Comment_1705913

    Lol. Thanks.

    Proof is in the pudding here (all 4 went free):

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE_4QOWC98E&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=GeriatricGaming

    And here (this was a slaughter until I got to the last 2, who realized they only had one chance at living -- go to 10:10 for the booping and aftermath):

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqvkLYPtd1M&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=GeriatricGaming

    @ChiSoxFan11

    lol thatโ€™s fun, when all else fails just boop and see what happens...

    77E8B28D-E1A2-413B-90A6-3C70E490C17C.jpeg


  • I had a match where three survivors did boop my snoot... the forth on the other hand... RBT'd and followed

    They all ended up leaving anyway

  • Can confirm, snoot boops are an easy way to make me instantly cease thinking murderous thoughts.

  • I forced boop the snoot myself because she didn't wanted. She downed Kate at the exit gates, and i booped the snoot on DS stun animation. :(

  • Oh my what wholesome thread is this I stumbled across!?! I feel so at home and very happy to read this!!

    Bless you @Jyn_Mojito as a ps4 pig main I salute you! I truly hope I am blessed if I play survivor and come across you in the fog prepare for the best boops of a life time if so!!

    I am unfortunately not playing as much due to our ps4 issues tho sadly but I am so happy to read your posts gives me such hope in dark times.

    ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿท

    ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ™Œ

  • @Jyn_Mojito said:

    I'm on PS4, and you know where this is going, fam- stuttering and lagging. So I switched to Killer and played Pig a few rounds. Not any better, but I've been letting survivors at the exit gate boop the snoot and I AM HAVING A BLAST!

    So for those who still want to play but also have fun with the current console shenanigans, might I suggest meming with survivors? Pig, Ghost Face, and Shy Myers are great options. Spread some joy, stay positive, big hugs my DbD family! ๐Ÿค—

    By all means boop the snoot but your be afflicted with the ban status effect on mobile.

  • i booped the snoot for the first time just now :) they killed me next time i saw them but i still liked it

  • @Inji said:

    I will boop the snoot at the very end of the game. The amount of times I have been murdered while trying to boop is too dang high.

    Appaerrently people forgot about culture

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1705707#Comment_1705707

    My lawyer has instructed me to tell everyone that I don't know what it means to "bope the snot." :)

    Do you give lessons on how to become less of a meme and how to overcome the urge to honour the boop. I am such a push over I need help!! ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ™Œ

  • @Darkskies I'm glad my post cheered you up! Wishing you ggs and lots of boop snoots in the Fog ๐Ÿ™

  • @Jyn_Mojito said:

    I'm on PS4, and you know where this is going, fam- stuttering and lagging. So I switched to Killer and played Pig a few rounds. Not any better, but I've been letting survivors at the exit gate boop the snoot and I AM HAVING A BLAST!

    So for those who still want to play but also have fun with the current console shenanigans, might I suggest meming with survivors? Pig, Ghost Face, and Shy Myers are great options. Spread some joy, stay positive, big hugs my DbD family! ๐Ÿค—

    When my friends and I have time to play together, one us will volunteer to be the 'tester' to see if Pig is interested in snoot booping or just murder. I've missed so many skill checks because I'm laughing so hard when the volunteer starts screaming "NOT A SNOOT BOOPER. DO NOT BOOP" and then they go down.


    Hopefully, we will see you one day and give you all the boopin you want!

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    Anybody here try to have a low rank boop the snoot and they donโ€™t understand whatโ€™s going on? ๐Ÿ˜‚

    I had this baby Dweet once who kept hiding and running away and I just kept following him while doing mini growls. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

    Yes, literally same thing happened to me with a Dwight ๐Ÿ˜‚ the other three were just having fun crouching with me and doing random stuff, meanwhile Dwight's over here got like 4 gens started on his own until I run up on him ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm roaring for a boop and me and the other survivors chased him for a while. Eventually someone started up the last gen, I downed him, put a trap on his head then the other survivors started teabagging and I felt bad... So I carried him to the exit gate hoping he'd get the hint - I'm not entirely sure if he did or not but they all took turns working on the exit gate as I grabbed them off it and put traps on their heads. Opened the gate for them but only Dwight crawled out while the rest let the entity take them... I miss my friends from Ormond...

  • I can only imagine how pissed off the entity is with the pig. Like, all it takes for the pig to disobey the entity was a boop on the snoot lol

  • Do you get bonus points for doing that or are all the people that do it still at primary school?

  • @SMitchell8 said:

    Do you get bonus points for doing that or are all the people that do it still at primary school?

    I thought about how to respond to this comment, because it really made me sad to read. Ppl are struggling to stay positive, both IRL and in game. The whole purpose of this thread was to share levity and laughter within the community. But you're insulting the ppl in this thread, so why are you here? That you came into a wholesome thread to insult the participants shows very clearly which party lacks maturity.

    I don't know your story, or if you've had some bad experiences in game, but please respect the experience of others. Hope you have ggs, and good luck in the Fog, traveller.

  • Is there anything more upsetting as pig, when you kill someone who was being weird and ask after game what was up, and they go 'I was trying to boop the snoot'

  • I keep seeing people saying about poking a pigs nose. I assume there is a purpose? Or is it Just a craze that seems rather childish?

  • @SMitchell8 said:

    I keep seeing people saying about poking a pigs nose. I assume there is a purpose? Or is it Just a craze that seems rather childish?

    To quote Jyn:

    The whole purpose of this thread was to share levity and laughter within the community.

    Replace thread with booping Pig's snoot. It's just a fun little thing that not everyone has to be into or care about.

  • @Smeagolthevile said:

    Is there anything more upsetting as pig, when you kill someone who was being weird and ask after game what was up, and they go 'I was trying to boop the snoot'

    Oh no! Were they just not getting the alignment right, or couldn't figure out which key?

  • @Jyn_Mojito said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1707525#Comment_1707525

    I thought about how to respond to this comment, because it really made me sad to read. Ppl are struggling to stay positive, both IRL and in game. The whole purpose of this thread was to share levity and laughter within the community. But you're insulting the ppl in this thread, so why are you here? That you came into a wholesome thread to insult the participants shows very clearly which party lacks maturity.

    I don't know your story, or if you've had some bad experiences in game, but please respect the experience of others. Hope you have ggs, and good luck in the Fog, traveller.

    Well said.

    Too many people forget that this is a game. A GAME. It's not a ultra-competitive sport (maybe that poster can share his pro-gaming salary and Nike endorsements ala Lebron or Tom Brady with us, lol), and playing it isn't some life-altering profession like a doctor or a teacher, or or in the big scheme of life, it's not anything that's vitally important. It's a game that people like myself and so many others play in order to relax and fun first and foremost.

    I'm competitive. I don't like to lose. And when I play DBD, that comes out sometimes. I get frustrated, sometimes angry, and I definitely do my best to win. But I try to always remember that it is still a game, that I want to remember to have fun, and that the people I'm playing against are hopefully doing the same. It's why I'll give a hatch or a door to someone. It's why I've felt bad for someone hosed over by multiple DC's and let them farm and escape, because I know how rotten it feels when that happens, and how nice it feels when someone shows some empathy towards you in that sitiation. And it's why not only is booping the snoot fun for me, but who am I to rain on someone else's fun with a snarky dismissal of what gives them a moment of joy in -- again -- a video game?

  • @Jyn_Mojito said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1707525#Comment_1707525

    I thought about how to respond to this comment, because it really made me sad to read. Ppl are struggling to stay positive, both IRL and in game. The whole purpose of this thread was to share levity and laughter within the community. But you're insulting the ppl in this thread, so why are you here? That you came into a wholesome thread to insult the participants shows very clearly which party lacks maturity.

    I don't know your story, or if you've had some bad experiences in game, but please respect the experience of others. Hope you have ggs, and good luck in the Fog, traveller.

    It's OK.. Good some people be kind to this beautiful pig jyn we are now confirmed as above s tier due to stats expect less boops may day our wholesomeness isn't working anymore, ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜ญ

โ€น 1 2