What's your top 3 hated killer list?
Mine are
1) Freddy (I don't need to explain)
2) Trapper (I step on every trap imaginable and I don't like having to walk/crouch through every grass patch)
3) Spirit (mmm no thanks especially if she has stridor)
Mine are
1) Freddy (I don't need to explain)
2) Trapper (I step on every trap imaginable and I don't like having to walk/crouch through every grass patch)
3) Spirit (mmm no thanks especially if she has stridor)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The fact that I didn't even come across any Hags before Otz's tier list hits different.
For some killers, the chase is their only means of pressure.
I’m a Clown main. I HAVE to be able to find survivors fast and get into chases quick. I HAVE to down them quick by using gas at loops to make it impossible for a survivor to reach a vault or pallet before they take a hit.
Clown needs that. Because he doesn’t have anything else.
1:Traper
2:Deathslinger
3:pyramid head
Oni, just oni, hes not enjoyable to me in any way
dishonourable mentions: Pp head because you can easily tunnel with zero consequence if the survivor is tormented. Freddy because if they stack a crap ton of slowdown then it can take a millennia just to do one gen which is very very boring. Spirit for obvious reasons lol.
I know it's only 3 but I have 4
Doctor
Meyers
Bubba
Freddy
1. Hag
2.Trapper
3. Hag
I hate playing against killers that require me to have an attention span longer than a fly's.
Hrm. Hate might be too strong a word, but I suppose it would be these three that throw me for a loop the most often:
And yes, I have noticed they are all Stealth Killers. :)
Good see everyone still loving the perfect killer Ghostface ☺️
Huntress and Pyramid Head.
9/10 of them tunnel/camp
Freddy - the overtuned boring bastard can go back to burning in hell.
Doc - Much less I hate facing him, more like I hate facing him with solo-teammates. They always, always, ALWAYS go, "How did he fi-AAAAAAAHHH me!"
Clown - He gives me headaches that's to that damn gas.
Meyers, Ghost Face, and Spirit.
I don't like stealth killers, especially ones that instadown you just by staring at you, or in Meyer's case by staring at someone else. Spirit is annoying because you can't see her while she's phasing and she can fake it by standing still. Also, she's hard to see in just a regular chase because she phases in and out of reality for split seconds, making unmindgameable loops mindgameable just because of passive animations.
I don’t particularly hate any killer as I actually like the different gameplay you encounter with each. The only killer I sometimes roll my eyes at would be Plague, but that’s only because I often run healing builds and she denies it completely lol.
Well if it makes you feel any better, I play the Spooky Myers as often as I can and thus can't hit Tier-3. :)
3 Death slinger 2freddy and 1 LEGOIN
All broken killers needing at least a slight nerf (Doctor), or a major rework (Freddy).
1: pyramid head- boring chase, and most of them tunnel if someone is tormented
2: slinger- also boring chase, most of the time the match takes forever to end too so yeah
3: clown- again, boring chase, and the blurred vision from bottles sometimes gives me headaches
For Survivor: 1: Hag
2: Spirit,
3: Freddy
Fro killer: 1: Hillbilly
2: Huntress
3: Trapper
Doctor has a fun chase if you know what youre doing.
Spirit. No need to explain. Slinger. No need to explain.
Clown. His visual effects give me headaches to where I can't play for the rest of the day. He's the only killer i dc against for this reason.
How? All it seems he does is spam m2 and stop my from dropping pallets and vaulting windows.
To play against:
1) Hag/Hag
2) Legion/Hag
3) Spirit/Hag
To play as:
1) Hag/Hag
2) Legion/Hag
3) Nurse/Hag
I couldn't decide how many spots I wanted to put Hag in so I just put two in one spot.
Oh god, you still think Ghostie is OP lol?
Trapper- I'm a trap magnet and even a rank 20 first time trapper could destroy me with their trap setups. I also overthink every loop because I assume every trapper has 200IQ with their placement.
Deathslinger- It's just feels like it's impossible to do anything against a really good one and it requires an actual team to win in those cases. If you're in solo and the Slinger is even a little good, you've probably lost if your team is messing around.
Spirit- Same as the Slinger but even worse in almost every respect.
Nurse gets out a shoutout as she's even worse then Spirit but I actually enjoy facing a good one as long as it's not multiple in a small time frame.
I used to main Myers and he's HARD countered by good Survivors — they just deprive him of tiering up for as long as possible. If you can keep Myers in T1 for a couple gens you've basically won. He's really tall and sticks out on almost every map, just keep your head on a swivel and don't be that Survivor who feeds him early in the game. Kind of like Deathslinger, always keep objects between you and him to obscure his stalk.
Freddy: for many of the above listed reasons.
Pyramid Head: Haven't faced new PH yet but he's most likely to have my teammates dead way too fast and make my matches kinda boring.
Hag: the Killer most likely to get you killed by your teammates. Honestly I don't mind her. However the actions of my teammates in solo play make her unbearable to go against because the lemmings keep wanting to jump off the cliff...
Freddy: Too simple and straightforward for the insane amount of utility he gets. He's also lacking in the interesting interaction department which leaves him feeling really boring and sometimes frustrating to play against. Freddy is the only killer in DbD that leaves me feeling disappointed every time I play against him (regardless of match results). It's great that he is no longer hilariously weak, but he's still rather dull from a gameplay perspective.
Ghost Face: I'll stop hating him when his Shroud/Reveal mechanics finally start consistently working as intended. I like Scream, I like Ghost Face, and I want to like him as he appears in DbD, but he always just feels broken in ways that randomly benefit or hurt him greatly. Kind of hoping he'll get a different power in the future instead of "Discount Evil Within".
Plague: Removes a large portion of Altruism and Stealth opportunities from the survivors and seems to become bugged every other patch. I guess Corrupt Purge can lead to some neat shifts in play, but the rest of Plague's kit leaves a lot to be desired. She's just kind of lackluster in everything but appearance and (perhaps thankfully) doesn't seem to be played by many people.
Oh yeah.. i love self caring people against legion LMAO
the best thing is when you repair the gen and the meg next to you want to heal you and point at you for 20 seconds instead of pressing M1 on the gen :)
Doctor - Being zapped all the time is annoying.
Freddie - Usually toxic and campers and his map control is horrid to play against
Hag - Annoying full stop
There are a couple I want to mention, but there are three killers I have to put on the list so Deathslinger and Pyramid Head this is your lucky day! I won't mention you this time.
Trapper, hag, Freddy. Slinger and spirit are awful but at least you can sometimes guess and be right.