Devs, If it's not coming out today, can you at least confirm that we have to wait?
It's frustrating as hell not knowing, if it is today, I want to make sure I have the next couple of days free to grind, making sure I have 1Mil BPs saved etc. A simple "Yes its today, or No, waiting for console cert for simultaneous release" is all we need.
Comments
They probably need to hide the release date or the servers will crash, especially since the game is basically free to play on PS4 now.....
Patience is a virtue.
I don't have it... now give me the DLC!!!! :P
If it's not coming out today it means you will have to wait. I can confirm it, it's logic
Hope you will take into consideration my answer even if I'm not a dev.
If they don't give you a date, that's your confirmation that you have to wait.
Soon™
2 min left
This is so sad can we flag this post?
Honestly they are the worst devs when it comes to actually telling the community about any kind of times or dates. Literally every other game lets the community know when a patch is scheduled to be released several days in advance. If not not weeks in advance. In all honesty not knowing when anything is going live just makes me really uninterested in the game. I'm in college and I don't have the patience to keep waiting and waiting and waiting for any kind of update on an estimated release time. It's annoying because they know very well when they plan on launching it, they just choose not to tell the community. This is either from laziness/not caring or they want to avoid people getting angry if they announce a time and have to delay it. Either way it's still extremely annoying.
Queen gave us a response that means it's today to build up the hype
hahahaha.. that post is funny.
People would be displeased if it was a troll post by her, to say the least.
@HookedonDemand Soon is relative
This means it is not gonna come today
Mind Games !
Queen can you please just say "Not Today" So we know 100%
Her answer to that will also be Soon ! I'm approaching Madness Level 3 fast now !
Devs are usually not very active in the comment section. Seeing Not_queen reply makes me think they're ready for the release and are about to push the button.
The devs have a knack for keeping us in the dark. don't be surprised if it's not released today or tomorrow. "soon" can be a week from now for all we know, oh wait, we don't know anything at the moment.
It's today dude, given how Queen replied a second time
Lets be clear here. I cannot give any specific information yet.
That's why it's Soon™. Nothing more I can say.
You can't say if it's today too?
I cannot give any specific information yet.
I wonder how many people are refreshing the store page... they gonna have about 1 million hits over the next hour.
Are you able to release stats on the forum site on how many hits it is getting right now?
Thanks for saying something about this @not_Queen, that's kind.
It's nice from you even you can't say anything, at least we kinda know that someone is watching
"Not right now it isn't!"
Why are people so fixated on the idea that it should be coming out today? They NEVER at any point hinted at a release date.
9/11 amirite?
I'm refreshing the store page...
Sad sad life 
Not really, I just love DBD

When it's ready it will be out and they will announce it...
When did you see a dev of ANY game having to go and announce "it's not out today , please wait"? Usually they announce what is coming and when it comes. They said september, so you have your answer, now wait you impatient little kid.
Lol...dumbest thing I've seen on these forums xD
Since when a dev has to answer every kid here with a yes or no because they can't wait?
Literally every other company sets a release date as soon as they have one. They don't just ninja drop a patch or update. That's the problem people have. We never get any information about updates and it's frustrating
It's not certification because they don't have to go through all of that for steam, just consoles. There is zero legitimate reason to keep the community in the dark, especially after seeing how annoyed people are getting over it. It's on par with the "go play another game then" comment that was made on stream a little while back.
Can't wait for November 9'th
Making PC players wait because Sony has a cumbersome update system feels bad.
They probably want to make some money off the new PSPlus players and are trying to avoid making them wait. Pretty-standard, PC-game-is-now-on-Console, developer tactics.
Enough said.
There was no stream scheduled for today, so of course it isn't today. The next stream is scheduled for the 13th, and the 13th is officially two weeks since the PTB for the spirit launched. If you recall, the clown came out 2 weeks after his PTB as well. Only speculation, but I think we can expect her on the 13th.
Either way, I am calm and patient. Other people need to calm down and just wait. She will come when she comes lol
When they did reveal specific dates and couldn't meet the deadline due to unforeseen issues, they got ######### on. They picked the lesser of two evils.
Yeah because you know what happened with 2.0 and The Clown to players on console...
Ya serious???
This is so sad. Siri, play Despacito
the new killers is garbage. Hope they are using this time to make the adjustments needed to make her viable.
The wiki is updated by players, not the devs, afaik.