So we are ok with generalising survivors now?

I have noticed that when it comes to survivors complain about killers like spirit it's always someone saying something like "they want easy games" "they dont wanna change their playstyle." Is this ok now? I try not to generalize killers but why has this not been called out?

Edit: people are saying I'm generalising killers when I never specified what side is saying what I said "someone." Survivors have told me those same words it doesnt matter what side someone is usually generalising survs.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @MeatBycicle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1590653#Comment_1590653

    SWF isn't keeping this game alive, Solo isn't ######### its how the game was intended. Survivors think that just because they die solo is #########. I personally hate SWF, at the highest levels its the worst to go against. However they can easily add an opt-out but they wont do it. There are plenty of good survivors who play solo and do so every day.

    Also are you telling me that in your chases if one of your swf goes down the rest of you don't immediately come over and swarm the killer to either blind them, or body block?

    Huh if swf isnt keeping the game alive why do you think they havent added an opt out button? This was answered already you wonder why it hasnt been added despite the fact it aint keeping the game alive. You hate swf because it's a challenge not all swfs are tournament swfs you are exaggerating heavily. You want easy kills it's ok to admit it. Sure good survivors play solo but the amount of bad outweighs them so you are almost always at a disadvantage.

    If one goes down we dont swarm the killer to blind or body block unless there is a reason to. And besides what's wrong with that it's called keeping our team alive didnt know that's "swf abuse" or whatever you call it.

  • @pseudechis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1590595#Comment_1590595

    You've used that word incorrectly yourself. Glass houses and all. Debate is not your strong point, you should stop.

    To the OP a post complaining about killers generalizing all survivors is just a post doing the same to killers. We all need to stop with the constant them and us rhetoric it serves no purpose other than to divide the community and add to forum salt and toxicity.

    Never specified which side was generalising just an assumption you made.

  • @GeminiCrow said:

    Your sentences kind of contradict each other, and you need to elaborate more. What are you even talking about?

    I've been clear with what I have to say if you cant understand I cant help you.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1590547#Comment_1590547

    I disagree. The Forums are pretty equally filled with "mains." The majority, I think, do play both sides.

    Survivors themselves do not need a nerf, just the tools that they have to work with. (Looking at you main building on Asylum.)

    yea think more that play both sides like me.

  • @Jill10230 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1590547#Comment_1590547

    Okay ankles ?

    How many killers have been nerves in the last 2 years ?

    Who weeps for the spirit and Bubba ?

    Lol, come on !๐Ÿ˜™

    How many posts on here are about DS, unbreakable, gen speed, stealth players, a pre-game EGC, swf, etc?

  • @BabyDweetMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1590573#Comment_1590573

    Thats just not true. To say most survivors suck at the game. You just seem like you have a salt fueled bias.

    nah this is pretty true, actually id lower the number to like 5% of survivors are experienced enough to where i would consider good

  • @pseudechis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1590595#Comment_1590595

    You've used that word incorrectly yourself. Glass houses and all. Debate is not your strong point, you should stop.

    To the OP a post complaining about killers generalizing all survivors is just a post doing the same to killers. We all need to stop with the constant them and us rhetoric it serves no purpose other than to divide the community and add to forum salt and toxicity.

    Aren't you the one who was pushing a false made-up narrative and pulling things out of your ass to try and prove a point on my post? Yeah your opinion doesn't matter to me and you're the last person who should be talking about being bad at debates.

  • @Schinsly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1590585#Comment_1590585

    nah this is pretty true, actually id lower the number to like 5% of survivors are experienced enough to where i would consider good

    No. Like I said that's just not true. That's a salt fueled bias. If anything, I can say the same for killers. Only 5% of killers who play are actually good, the other 95% sucks. But I'm not going to because like you, I don't have any evidence to back up that statement. Like you, I just pulled that statement out of my ass.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1591249#Comment_1591249

    Never specified which side was generalising just an assumption you made.

    Point taken, It was an assumption I made given the title.

    That said you are always gonna get stupid responses to any topic posted, such as "you just want easy wins" etc etc, and yeah it should be called out.

    But its better to ignore that crap and respond to the relevant posts about suggested counter play (given the spirit example you gave), I sometimes feel people don't want to discuss the topic they posted, they are looking for an echo chamber for people to just agree with them.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1590687#Comment_1590687

    No no no komodo you forgot I hate on killer mains and definitely dont want to see the side get their necessary buffs

    /s

    @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1590687#Comment_1590687

    No no no komodo you forgot I hate on killer mains and definitely dont want to see the side get their necessary buffs

    /s

    Ahh yeah im sorry I forgot you entitled surv


  • @BabyDweetMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1591249#Comment_1591249

    Aren't you the one who was pushing a false made-up narrative and pulling things out of your ass to try and prove a point on my post? Yeah your opinion doesn't matter to me and you're the last person who should be talking about being bad at debates.

    Yeah and you failed to come up with any coherent counter point in that thread too. The 'false narrative', as you put it, was you were unnecessarily abusive and aggressive and you responded by being unnecessarily abusive and aggressive, very similar to a lot of your posts here.

    If you are incapable of responding with a coherent point without resorting to insults and straw man arguments then you aren't very good at debate. I doesn't surprise me that I have to point this out a second time though. Don't worry I won't do it again no point flogging a dead horse as it were.

    But this is not the point of the thread and I have no intention of hijacking it. Enough said.

  • @BabyDweetMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1590803#Comment_1590803

    How many posts on here are about DS, unbreakable, gen speed, stealth players, a pre-game EGC, swf, etc?

    But because it's the truth, against a team like that we don't stand a chance ! 4 survivors with the same perks, all Claudettes, same clothes, with flashlight.. No ! I'm not a Clown, i don't want be mad, i want enjoy ! ๐Ÿ˜€


    I don't mind losing the game. On the other hand, the killers depend on the addons, so I'm forced to win...


    Example addons dependent, the Nurse !

  • @pseudechis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1591442#Comment_1591442

    Yeah and you failed to come up with any coherent counter point in that thread too. The 'false narrative', as you put it, was you were unnecessarily abusive and aggressive and you responded by being unnecessarily abusive and aggressive, very similar to a lot of your posts here.

    If you are incapable of responding with a coherent point without resorting to insults and straw man arguments then you aren't very good at debate. I doesn't surprise me that I have to point this out a second time though. Don't worry I won't do it again no point flogging a dead horse as it were.

    But this is not the point of the thread and I have no intention of hijacking it. Enough said.

    Except I did give you a coherent argument but you refused to listen. I was "aggressive" cause you immediately started calling me immature when you don't even know me. Name-calling isn't an argument. You lost your debate and then started saying the same thing over and over again. The debate was also faulty cause you made no points and assumed everything, pulling random ######### from your ass.

    But as you said, that's not the reason of this post so don't reply to me anymore if you're gonna act immature like how you love to say about me. Don't attack people or assume things about people and not expect them to fire back. That's childish. Grow thicker skin and stop being so offended by everything. Bye.

  • @Jill10230 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1591410#Comment_1591410

    But because it's the truth, against a team like that we don't stand a chance ! 4 survivors with the same perks, all Claudettes, same clothes, with flashlight.. No ! I'm not a Clown, i don't want be mad, i want enjoy ! ๐Ÿ˜€

    I don't mind losing the game. On the other hand, the killers depend on the addons, so I'm forced to win...

    Example addons dependent, the Nurse !

    No killers are reliant on their powers. There's a killer to counter every play style as survivor. A good example is doctor. He counters a lot. Survivors are using what they have to to survive. Killers have the same set of tools to use.

  • @BabyDweetMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1591555#Comment_1591555

    No killers are reliant on their powers. There's a killer to counter every play style as survivor. A good example is doctor. He counters a lot. Survivors are using what they have to to survive. Killers have the same set of tools to use.

    Actually.... nurse relies on her power. Other than that youre right

  • they way overestimate their skill make huge mistakes that impact games heavily and turn around and say gen times are too short and swf op and what not and i would agree that to some degree swf needs tweaks but flat out increasing gen times is the worst move devs could make but i dunno it feels that these days i see more entitled killer mains than survivor mains at this point is so dumb

  • @BabyDweetMain said:

    The forums are majority killer mains. I've seen so many toxic cry baby entitled killer main posts who literally demand the devs to constantly nerf survivors even more. Its frustrating to read and it's pretty sad honestly.

    I play majority killer and a lot of the killer complaints here are extremely embaressing. You can tell its newer players the majority of the time, or just unskilled players but that goes both ways.

    The game does have its imbalances (SWF mainly I mean lets face it) but a lot of the killer complaints blow it out of proportion or whine about the possiblity of the 1% sweat squad destroying them every match.

  • @BabyDweetMain said:

    The forums are majority killer mains. I've seen so many toxic cry baby entitled killer main posts who literally demand the devs to constantly nerf survivors even more. Its frustrating to read and it's pretty sad honestly.

    You are incorrect. I have yet to make a discussion suggesting a survivor nerf.

  • @Raz_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1590572#Comment_1590572

    survivors tools dont need nerfs as long killers like Spirit, Freddy, Pyriamid head, iri huntress etc exist.

    weak killers need buffs and BS designed killers need to balanced first.

    the game is full with dead zones.

    Pyramid Head is mid at best. Huntress is getting weaker and weaker with every patch though I do agree Iri Head needs an adjustment. Spirit and Freddy are fine. Strong? Sure. But they are well-balanced.

    The game has just as many deadzones as really strong loops.

  • @gibblywibblywoo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1590547#Comment_1590547

    I play majority killer and a lot of the killer complaints here are extremely embaressing. You can tell its newer players the majority of the time, or just unskilled players but that goes both ways.

    The game does have its imbalances (SWF mainly I mean lets face it) but a lot of the killer complaints blow it out of proportion or whine about the possiblity of the 1% sweat squad destroying them every match.

    This is what I see often always the newer killer mains complaining.

  • @BabyDweetMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1591424#Comment_1591424

    No. Like I said that's just not true. That's a salt fueled bias. If anything, I can say the same for killers. Only 5% of killers who play are actually good, the other 95% sucks. But I'm not going to because like you, I don't have any evidence to back up that statement. Like you, I just pulled that statement out of my ass.

    i play 50/50, i would definitely have to say almost every survivor i play isnt good enough for me to consider good


  • @BabyDweetMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1591490#Comment_1591490

    Except I did give you a coherent argument but you refused to listen. I was "aggressive" cause you immediately started calling me immature when you don't even know me. Name-calling isn't an argument. You lost your debate and then started saying the same thing over and over again. The debate was also faulty cause you made no points and assumed everything, pulling random ######### from your ass.

    But as you said, that's not the reason of this post so don't reply to me anymore if you're gonna act immature like how you love to say about me. Don't attack people or assume things about people and not expect them to fire back. That's childish. Grow thicker skin and stop being so offended by everything. Bye.

    All I said was your overreaction to being mori'd was silly, and maybe a childish response to a computer game mechanic. I still stand by that assessment given your behaviour since.

    None of this offends me, this is a you problem that I pointed out, not very delicately, its not me that needs a thicker skin mate. I'm not phased by what happens in a game or on a forum I just commented on something I thought was a bit childish of a response. If you can't handle a comment like that about it, it then why post it?

    I really should have left it, dead horse and all, but your lack of insight baffles me. But this is becoming tit for tat and there are no winners there so nuff' said.

  • @gibblywibblywoo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1590547#Comment_1590547

    I play majority killer and a lot of the killer complaints here are extremely embaressing. You can tell its newer players the majority of the time, or just unskilled players but that goes both ways.

    The game does have its imbalances (SWF mainly I mean lets face it) but a lot of the killer complaints blow it out of proportion or whine about the possiblity of the 1% sweat squad destroying them every match.

    Agreed completely.

  • @EntitledMyersMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1590547#Comment_1590547

    You are incorrect. I have yet to make a discussion suggesting a survivor nerf.

    Lmfao get out of here.

  • @pseudechis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1591792#Comment_1591792

    All I said was your overreaction to being mori'd was silly, and maybe a childish response to a computer game mechanic. I still stand by that assessment given your behaviour since.

    None of this offends me, this is a you problem that I pointed out, not very delicately, its not me that needs a thicker skin mate. I'm not phased by what happens in a game or on a forum I just commented on something I thought was a bit childish of a response. If you can't handle a comment like that about it, it then why post it?

    I really should have left it, dead horse and all, but your lack of insight baffles me. But this is becoming tit for tat and there are no winners there so nuff' said.

    There was no overreaction. There you go, blowing it out if proportion and being dramatic. Again.

    Bullying a killer cause he brings a Mori isn't childish. Its called getting even. If a killer has the intent of taking me out of the game early then fine, that's toxic but he can do that. Just like how I can bully him and get my deserved bloodpoints. You clearly have an issue with that cause you think it's childish when it literally isn't. I'm using what's provided to me in this game. You think I'm aggressive so you clearly get tilted at things easily if you think I'm aggressive. I'm just laying down the facts about it and you can't handle that. You did it on my post and you do it here.

  • @BabyDweetMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1591987#Comment_1591987

    There was no overreaction. There you go, blowing it out if proportion and being dramatic. Again.

    Bullying a killer cause he brings a Mori isn't childish. Its called getting even. If a killer has the intent of taking me out of the game early then fine, that's toxic but he can do that. Just like how I can bully him and get my deserved bloodpoints. You clearly have an issue with that cause you think it's childish when it literally isn't. I'm using what's provided to me in this game. You think I'm aggressive so you clearly get tilted at things easily if you think I'm aggressive. I'm just laying down the facts about it and you can't handle that. You did it on my post and you do it here.

    "Its called getting even", "I can bully him and get my deserved bloodpoints". This is what I'm talking about. Your inability to see that is what I mean by lack of insight. Your post here isn't an argument against my point, its an argument for it, hence poor debate.

    You need to chill out, there is no need to 'get even' or 'get what your deserved' just play the game.

  • I play both sides and honestly swf can be toxic but as a survivor I feel less alone with friends my friends and I use it more to communicate how gen progression is and how many bones we've cleansed if anything because my friends I play with also play killer we stay away from the things that would trigger us when we are playing killer but I do enjoy having one friend with me one friend that won't escape a trial with me on a hook, one friend that won't purposely sandbag me one friend that I can sorta coordinate with. honestly I've solo queued a lot but nothing beats that reassurance. I cannot stand that some random team members is going to make sure your the one that dies I honestly hate survivors more as a survivor than I do a killer so I can see a generalization going on a generalization isn't everyone it is a dominant majority but it's justified

  • @PigMainBigBrain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1590666#Comment_1590666

    The thing you have to understand though is survivors are all the same pallet, they all play the same except with a variation of perks.....thats it!

    Killers on the other hand all understand that every single one of them plays differently, has different rule sets, strong points, and obvious weaknesses. I think from a psychological perspective, BHVR has unknowingly created a base of players on survivor side who literally can not adjust and play differently depending on the situation. Game in game out, they're used to doing the same things, If you're playing killer as soon as you move your character select to another killer, you're playing an entirely different game because they're all so significantly different.

    I'm not sure how BHVR can solve it other than what they've already been doing is outright giving tutorials and full on tells as to who the killer is and what to do. But at the same time, the more information they give, the more horror it takes away from the game, and the more it degrades the state of the game over time and while this is great for solo survivors it inadvertently also buffs SWF groups which the balance team doesn't even touch with a 10 foot pole because they would have to gut so many systems to balance around SWF completely ruining the solo survivor experience to the point where the game is completely unfair.

    So if they shift toward SWF and buffing killers the game dies because its brokenly unfair for survivors.

    If they shift balance toward solo, the game dies because its brokenly unfair and too much on the side of survivors.

    Thats all it boils down to.

    And if people can't change their playstyle BHVR needs to adjust things so you have no choice, or risk the game becoming a stagnant loop where everything is the same. And for an A-Symmetrical game thats a terrible hill to die on.

    @PigMainBigBrain I can see where you're coming from, change Killer and it FORCES a playstyle change. And I agree that Survivors are only a variation of Perks- but I disagree all Survivors play the same.

    If a survivor is self-aware enough, they'll recognize their weaknesses and they'll make a build out of perks to compensate. For example, I feel the decisions I make in match are only as good as the information I have, so I use Kindred and Spine Chill a lot. So I have an information playstyle. But there's stealth, offensive, team focused, etc. It really just the survivor's main objective/weaknesses that determine the differences in playstyle.

    That's just how I see it, but it's definitely more pronounced difference for Killers.

  • @FresherPenguin said:

    This is way off topic, but could someone direct me to a survivor guide book or killer guide book?

    Which killer in specific? We got perk guides, build guides, chase guides, add on guides, power tricks, strongest perk combos and meme builds, what you need?


    Survivor on the other hand....I dunno....theres like....maybe 5 videos? And they're mostly kinda old? I mean you could follow montos survivor builds but he's not telling you how to juke and do all the fancy stuff he's doing so....you're kinda on your own in some aspects.

  • @pseudechis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1592159#Comment_1592159

    "Its called getting even", "I can bully him and get my deserved bloodpoints". This is what I'm talking about. Your inability to see that is what I mean by lack of insight. Your post here isn't an argument against my point, its an argument for it, hence poor debate.

    You need to chill out, there is no need to 'get even' or 'get what your deserved' just play the game.

    I am just playing the game? You're the one telling me to calm down when I am calm. Again with pushing a false narrative. Stop telling people how to play.

  • @BabyDweetMain said:

    The forums are majority killer mains. I've seen so many toxic cry baby entitled killer main posts who literally demand the devs to constantly nerf survivors even more. Its frustrating to read and it's pretty sad honestly.

    Judging by what I've seen, it's majority survivors.

  • @BabyDweetMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1590573#Comment_1590573

    Thats just not true. To say most survivors suck at the game. You just seem like you have a salt fueled bias.

    Actually they are not wrong. The quality survivor's actually massively decreased with the introduction of cross play while the quality of killers increased.

    It just means that the average skill level of survivors is actually pretty low in comparison to the average skill level of killers. With the abundance of survivors nowadays it has become more obvious as well.

    Yet if you turn off crossplay the average skill rate of both increases. What does this mean? I've personally tested this both on PS4 and on PC.

  • Pretty sure those kind of posts are generalizing people complaining constantly about things like spirit and deathslinger rather than survivors in general.

    Although yes some may refer to survivors in general, but the same happens vice versa towards killers whenever someone complains about decisive or swf.

  • @BabyDweetMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1591555#Comment_1591555

    No killers are reliant on their powers. There's a killer to counter every play style as survivor. A good example is doctor. He counters a lot. Survivors are using what they have to to survive. Killers have the same set of tools to use.

    Okay, can you make us a little video ? I want laughig !๐Ÿค—

  • @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1590585#Comment_1590585

    Actually they are not wrong. The quality survivor's actually massively decreased with the introduction of cross play while the quality of killers increased.

    It just means that the average skill level of survivors is actually pretty low in comparison to the average skill level of killers. With the abundance of survivors nowadays it has become more obvious as well.

    Yet if you turn off crossplay the average skill rate of both increases. What does this mean? I've personally tested this both on PS4 and on PC.

    Its not skill, it's control.

    I used to play on pc and I was a slippery little dweet. Controls on pc are a ton more accurate and do what you want them to do. Switching to console, it's not easier. People think it is but it's not. Overtime I've come to realize I had much more control of my survivor on pc than console. But that's any game. Look at overwatch. People can aim a ton better with a mouse than a controller.

    Now take a bunch of console survivors with a pc killer. One has better control, four do not. Doesn't mean they're bad. Hell I've even seen quite a bit of console players be able to juke red rank pc killers. But it's not as easy with controller because the controls are more potato than pc. This is coming from someone who has played both.

  • @BabyDweetMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1593320#Comment_1593320

    Its not skill, it's control.

    I used to play on pc and I was a slippery little dweet. Controls on pc are a ton more accurate and do what you want them to do. Switching to console, it's not easier. People think it is but it's not. Overtime I've come to realize I had much more control of my survivor on pc than console. But that's any game. Look at overwatch. People can aim a ton better with a mouse than a controller.

    Now take a bunch of console survivors with a pc killer. One has better control, four do not. Doesn't mean they're bad. Hell I've even seen quite a bit of console players be able to juke red rank pc killers. But it's not as easy with controller because the controls are more potato than pc. This is coming from someone who has played both.

    Not quite sure what your saying as it does not even relate one bit to what I said.

  • @BabyDweetMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1590573#Comment_1590573

    Thats just not true. To say most survivors suck at the game. You just seem like you have a salt fueled bias.

    This explains destructible walls quite wall... Most killers I seen dominate quite well already Destructible walls is just another nerf when it should be destructible doors.

  • @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1594296#Comment_1594296

    Not quite sure what your saying as it does not even relate one bit to what I said.

    You were talking about the quality of survivors skills decreasing when in regards to cross play. I explained why. Not sure how you missed that.

  • @BabyDweetMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1594679#Comment_1594679

    You were talking about the quality of survivors skills decreasing when in regards to cross play. I explained why. Not sure how you missed that.

    No your talking about the difference between Mouse and Keyboard in comparison to Controller which does not relate to anything I said. What your doing is asking people to look left while the actual thing is right.

    Reread my post and try again later says the magic eight ball.

  • @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1595617#Comment_1595617

    No your talking about the difference between Mouse and Keyboard in comparison to Controller which does not relate to anything I said. What your doing is asking people to look left while the actual thing is right.

    Reread my post and try again later says the magic eight ball.

    I was explaining why the quality of survivors skill went down during cross play. Don't understand why it's so hard for you to understand.

  • @BabyDweetMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1598906#Comment_1598906

    I was explaining why the quality of survivors skill went down during cross play. Don't understand why it's so hard for you to understand.

    No you were stating the difference between Controller and Mouse/Keyboard. Which did not even relate to anything i said. Skill and the devices to play are different.

    I stated that I personally tested both on PS4 and PC crossplay off and on. The quality of survivors goes down no matter which platform I am on with crossplay enabled this includes your pointless "control difference" and the PC players your protecting, but if i turn it off the quality of survivors rises.

    FYI just because you have a PC does not mean your better than a console player. Superior specs on your gaming platform still does not measure your skill as a player just your wallet size.

    So since with PC and PS4 having the same issue with and without crossplay. My only conclusion to the results state that the average skill level of survivors is actually pretty low in general. Since the abundance of new survivors from multiple new sources make the results more obvious.

    I'm not saying you are or your gaming buddies either. I'm just pointing out obvious results. That quite literally have nothing to do with "control".

  • @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1599174#Comment_1599174

    No you were stating the difference between Controller and Mouse/Keyboard. Which did not even relate to anything i said. Skill and the devices to play are different.

    I stated that I personally tested both on PS4 and PC crossplay off and on. The quality of survivors goes down no matter which platform I am on with crossplay enabled this includes your pointless "control difference" and the PC players your protecting, but if i turn it off the quality of survivors rises.

    FYI just because you have a PC does not mean your better than a console player. Superior specs on your gaming platform still does not measure your skill as a player just your wallet size.

    So since with PC and PS4 having the same issue with and without crossplay. My only conclusion to the results state that the average skill level of survivors is actually pretty low in general. Since the abundance of new survivors from multiple new sources make the results more obvious.

    I'm not saying you are or your gaming buddies either. I'm just pointing out obvious results. That quite literally have nothing to do with "control".

    I play on console so you just showed that you didn't even read my posts. Don't try to be an ass to someone if you can't comprehend a simple post.

    Controls can hinder ones skill, so it does have to do with your topic. Don't be a dick.

  • Generalization period isn't ok.

  • @BabyDweetMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1600187#Comment_1600187

    I play on console so you just showed that you didn't even read my posts. Don't try to be an ass to someone if you can't comprehend a simple post.

    Controls can hinder ones skill, so it does have to do with your topic. Don't be a dick.

    You already know i read your post otherwise I wouldn't of been able to talk about your control. Its funny you say it hinders your skill though. I can play on PS4 and on PC and it doesn't hinder my skill. Seems like your just spouting nonsense honestly. Wasn't being a dick was just straight up pointing out your control had nothing to do wkth my comment. All you did was add your opinion which did not relate to anything i said. Then proceed to get mad i called you out on it.

  • @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1600408#Comment_1600408

    You already know i read your post otherwise I wouldn't of been able to talk about your control. Its funny you say it hinders your skill though. I can play on PS4 and on PC and it doesn't hinder my skill. Seems like your just spouting nonsense honestly. Wasn't being a dick was just straight up pointing out your control had nothing to do wkth my comment. All you did was add your opinion which did not relate to anything i said. Then proceed to get mad i called you out on it.

    I'd never get mad over someone who doesn't matter to me.

    You want to say my counter argument is opinion but your argument is also opinion so what's your goal here? Make it make sense.

1 2 โ€บ