Pre-Patch Hype
Well, the latest addition to Dead by Daylight is predicted to arrive tomorrow, September 11th. Is anyone excited for the patch overall?
Well, the latest addition to Dead by Daylight is predicted to arrive tomorrow, September 11th. Is anyone excited for the patch overall?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did the devs actually say this, or is it just speculation?
Is 11th proven to be the patch date? I thought it was just a speculation.
@Orion It may be speculation, to be honest.
Since you're not sure, I'm going to assume you're going off of speculation. 11/09 was just the most likely date given previous releases.
@Orion @RSB To be fair though, haven't most of the PTBs and patches appeared in a pattern-like schedule?
Which doesn't change the fact that it's a speculative date, given previous releases. Extrapolation is still speculative.
Well s I said in the other threads They're probably aware of the date but also given that Sony does their updates on Fridays(?). Wouldn't that mean that it comes out Thursday the 13th at 5Pm PST/8pm EST/00:00 UTC?
nope, clown I believe was released on Thursday or smth. Also, PTB was postponed for a week or so even when they gave dates. As they did not give dates, it might not be 9/11. It's just a likely date (like any other)
Well, just to safe, the original text has been changed from "scheduled" to "predicted" hopefully this fixes any confusion.
I would like it to be tomorrow, though, but I don't have much hope for it - date is not proven. As to the Sony updates - wasn't Clown released looong after the PC got him?
I could've sworn there was a 1-2 month gap between pc and console releases.
Yeah, that's how I've remembered it. So, logically thinking, the DLC MAY come out tomorrow, and the consoles MAY have the update delayed.
Whether it's the correct date or not, I'm not really excited because I know what is being released, more specifically, I am not too excited about specific content being released, because I know about various issues with it, which they seemingly have decided to not fix.
It is only 8 hours ahead of the central Europe. Patches, if I remember correctly, come out between 7 - 9PM at +2 timezone. So if they, in Australia, have the new DLC for 1-2 hours, it would be correct to say, that today, at 7-9 PM we will have the new DLC released (at +2 timezone).
Aussie here. Would like for that to be true.
Are using PC or console?... It wouldn't work for PC players, but apparently changing the region on consoles is the key.
It's not confirmed
It has been predicted by several magical spheres already
I bet you also wondered why the Aussies didnt warn the States for 9/11 huh?
PSN store updates every Tuesday
if you think that Austrailia has it now, try changing your download region in Steam and checking for yourself instead of believing a rumor.
Not particularly. But some of the perks are really strong and interesting, new map is also great looking with a lot of detail. But with the new killer having so severe unjustified drawbacks, the devs being unwilling to fix her power before release considering the ton of feedback and suggestions they've received in the PTB 2.2.0, is enough for me to not be particularly excited.
That is actually against their ToS, and could merit a ban, so I wouldn't recommend it.