Female Killers shouldn't be able to mori David King

Comments

  • pig is most definitely lesbian, and what about felix tho 😳

  • Oh come on, All the ladies want to just eat him up... True Hag is the only one who actually does, but you really want to take that away from them?

  • That nickname tho! What does that perk do?

  • The head canon of the player base (those who make fan art) demand that he is either Gay or Bi


    Dwight x David though... *oh god*

  • As long as The Clown is still aloud to sensually suckle the fingers. Especially a certain redheaded country rock singer.. no complaints here 🥴

  • Your correct, david is a whole stallion

  • i mean when i see a killer like hag or susie actually beating up david always seemed hilarious to te especially considering his lore

  • Lets be fair, no one should be able to mori David. Everyone is attracted to him, regardless of sexuality.

  • David King is actually non-binary and prefers to be referred to as they/them obviously. Sometimes is gender fluid and pansexual and more often asexual but not often.

  • @VESSEL said:

    The head canon of the player base (those who make fan art) demand that he is either Gay or Bi

    Dwight x David though... *oh god*

    Do not take my Kingfield away from me, or so help me I will riot-

    @Zwergz112 said:

    David King is actually non-binary and prefers to be referred to as they/them obviously. Sometimes is gender fluid and pansexual and more often asexual but not often.

    This is about the worst attempt of mockery of non-binary, pansexual, asexual, and genderfluid individuals I think I've ever seen. If you're going to force your opinions here (that have nothing to do with the OP) please at least be original so I can mock you for being wrong in original ways. Thanks.

  • Why not, but we have to address the other issue.

    Jane Romero is immune to being Mori'd due to her thiccness except from the following:

    • Pantsless Myers (especially if using the Pipe)

    • Clown

    • Demon Mode Oni

  • I don't understand why David is a midget you'd expect him to be about the size of Myers if not a little shorter than him, but for some reason all the survivors are like 4 feet tall.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1571381#Comment_1571381

    Do not take my Kingfield away from me, or so help me I will riot-

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1571471#Comment_1571471

    This is about the worst attempt of mockery of non-binary, pansexual, asexual, and genderfluid individuals I think I've ever seen. If you're going to force your opinions here (that have nothing to do with the OP) please at least be original so I can mock you for being wrong in original ways. Thanks.

    K

  • Why are most of the survivors shorter than the killers. Like yeah maybe Feng and Claudette could be shorter than Pig. But David is a grown man and is the size of Lisa, like what logic is that?

  • @Kellie said:

    Why are most of the survivors shorter than the killers. Like yeah maybe Feng and Claudette could be shorter than Pig. But David is a grown man and is the size of Lisa, like what logic is that?

    Logic is that it's a video game and the killer is the "boss character"

  • @LethalPugy said:

    pig is most definitely lesbian, and what about felix tho 😳

    And why do you say that-

  • And Male Killers shouldn´t be able to harm Jane. Get down with the thiccness!

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1571381#Comment_1571381

    Do not take my Kingfield away from me, or so help me I will riot-

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1571471#Comment_1571471

    This is about the worst attempt of mockery of non-binary, pansexual, asexual, and genderfluid individuals I think I've ever seen. If you're going to force your opinions here (that have nothing to do with the OP) please at least be original so I can mock you for being wrong in original ways. Thanks.

    As someone who is extremely active in the LGBT community I hate to tell you but a lot of trans And bi individuals absolutely do not like pan or gender fluid as well as sometimes non binary...like pansexuality is extremely biphobic and was unneeded completely and gender fluid paints being trans as a choice. Both of which are harmful labels so I’d refrain from using them in the first place lol

  • @VESSEL said:

    The head canon of the player base (those who make fan art) demand that he is either Gay or Bi

    Dwight x David though... *oh god*

    Tbh that bugs me so much. Like it’s low key homophobic since they only do it cause he’s a big muscle man and they wanna make “UwU cute gay ships!” It’s just blatant fetishization rather than any real reason and kinda gross

  • @kate_best_girl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1571381#Comment_1571381

    Tbh that bugs me so much. Like it’s low key homophobic since they only do it cause he’s a big muscle man and they wanna make “UwU cute gay ships!” It’s just blatant fetishization rather than any real reason and kinda gross

    I'm sorry if you think me being attracted to David is homophobic when I'm literally gay idk what to tell you.

    If you try telling me Kingfield is homophobic imma have to show you the door.

  • David isn't even the hottest male survivor anymore with that chad Felix coming along.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1572478#Comment_1572478

    I'm sorry if you think me being attracted to David is homophobic when I'm literally gay idk what to tell you.

    If you try telling me Kingfield is homophobic imma have to show you the door.

    lets be 100% honest. You know most kingfield shippers and people who HC him as gay aren’t gay men. The entire idea of him being HC’d as gay as well as most of his ships happening are literally just basic fetishized stereotypical gay boy tropes. Nervous little twink and big daddy dom trope much? Or how about the typical Teen Twink and Big Daddy Dom ship that’s Kingsmith. The only reason he’s seen as gay is because he fits the tropes and I’m saying this as another gay man lol

  • David is absolute unit, but I always get mori as him.

  • did you just assume the gender of the female killers? iebtvdlfijehdhfudtriggered

  • ... I like David but sometimes i can't help but wonder if it wouldn't be better for humanity if he was deleted out of existence

    We clearly can't handle it

  • @kate_best_girl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1572484#Comment_1572484

    lets be 100% honest. You know most kingfield shippers and people who HC him as gay aren’t gay men. The entire idea of him being HC’d as gay as well as most of his ships happening are literally just basic fetishized stereotypical gay boy tropes. Nervous little twink and big daddy dom trope much? Or how about the typical Teen Twink and Big Daddy Dom ship that’s Kingsmith. The only reason he’s seen as gay is because he fits the tropes and I’m saying this as another gay man lol

    I agree. I'm tired of seeing him labeled like that. I mean I'm a gay man and I still prefer him with someone like Kate. Although I prefer Kate and Jeff myself but you get the idea.

  • Well, Nurse is probably grieving about her dead husband, Pig is still obsessed with Jigsaw, Huntress seemingly prefers little girls, Spirit probably hates all men after what her father did to her and Plague apparently only can express love (and everything else) by vomiting.

    So Hag is the only one who actually wants to eat him... literally.

    So them moriing David with no problem makes perfect sense)

  • Is he that much of a chad or something?

    118005467_3206587712752826_3324138200450185466_n.jpg


  • @LethalPugy said:

    pig is most definitely lesbian, and what about felix tho 😳

    Well considering he was gonna have a son and had a wife I think it's obvious he's straight.

  • @Shadowporn said:

    title

    David King could just take hatchets from teh lockers and chop off Amanda... oh wait, he is not clever enough to have such idea!

  • @HittingOnHook said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/186014/female-killers-shouldnt-be-able-to-mori-david-king

    David King could just take hatchets from teh lockers and chop off Amanda... oh wait, he is not clever enough to have such idea!

    It's not because he's dumb, it's because The Entity's Realm exists as a sort of nightmarish abstraction of pure consciousness.

    There's no, or very little, physicality to the Entity's Realm, so 'just grabbing a hatchet from a locker' is impossible.

    Think of it like a nightmare; (unless you're lucid dreaming) you're not in control of yourself or your actions, you're just sort of along for the ride.

    Even if later you may think 'I should have not jumped off that building' or 'why didn't I run away from the monster', while you're actually having the nightmare you're totally confined by it and it's rules.

    So it is with the Entity's Realm, which is why Survivors can't talk, why they can all fix generators, why they can heal each other with backrubs, and why Chainsaws to the face aren't instant death.

    The reason the Entity's Realm is consistent and structured is because the Entity's intelligence controls it and gives it shape.

    To use the nightmare analogy, the Entity is a lucid dreamer; the Survivor being subject to the Entity's whims.

    /nerdrantover

  • @Shadowporn

    Why shouldn't female Killers be able to kill David?

  • Can survivors have a Mori animation where they just lick David...p-please o3o

  • I can get behind this. The Huntress should just snuggle him to death.

  • @kate_best_girl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1571489#Comment_1571489

    As someone who is extremely active in the LGBT community I hate to tell you but a lot of trans And bi individuals absolutely do not like pan or gender fluid as well as sometimes non binary...like pansexuality is extremely biphobic and was unneeded completely and gender fluid paints being trans as a choice. Both of which are harmful labels so I’d refrain from using them in the first place lol

    Twitter inc in DbD forums.

  • ######### this is a big bait

  • Why they shouldn't?

    Everybody who sees David knows - the right place for him is on a hook. Best on one where he never can die and can't free himself from. For a endless time of torture and pain.

    He is just too cocky :P.

    In need, a mori is also ok for him.

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    Lets be fair, no one should be able to mori David. Everyone is attracted to him, regardless of sexuality.

    I am no where near attracted to David, as I would be for my own cousin.

    Considering when in using David's redhead variant he definitely looks like my cousin.

  • @Mellow7 said:

    I don't understand why David is a midget you'd expect him to be about the size of Myers if not a little shorter than him, but for some reason all the survivors are like 4 feet tall.

    This statement makes me want a Logan/Wolverine variant of David.

  • Ik and I’m sorry I hate bringing up LGBT topics or political topics in here.

  • @ProfoundEnding said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1572501#Comment_1572501

    I agree. I'm tired of seeing him labeled like that. I mean I'm a gay man and I still prefer him with someone like Kate. Although I prefer Kate and Jeff myself but you get the idea.

    I somewhat like Kate and David too however I think Kate and Felix could be a good couple ;o!

  • @kate_best_girl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1572695#Comment_1572695

    I somewhat like Kate and David too however I think Kate and Felix could be a good couple ;o!

    I dont know, based on Felixs' lore I couldn't imagine he would ever want to get with anyone when he knows his girlfriend and child are still 'out there' somewhere.

  • Why leave out the male killers? There's enough for everyone.