Next NERF?

I wasn't here much after the billy nerf so maybe i missed but do we have next killer from nerf list?

Comments

  • Fingers crossed its the spirit.

    Most likely it's the huntress due to needing her add-ons brought up to the current standard.

  • I was waiting for the "whose next" thread on the survivors hit list. Will you guys not be satisfied until all killers are brain dead bots?

    As for the topic at hand. If I had to guess it's probably going to be spirit, huntress or Freddy.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Fingers crossed its the spirit.

    Most likely it's the huntress due to needing her add-ons brought up to the current standard.

    There is also a possibility for Michael Myers being changed, but that would be a very slight change most likely, since he has one too many Uncommon addons.

    Personally, I'd be fine with them straight up removing the Glass Fragment. Only works at Tier 1 and isn't that good.

  • Hard to say could be any of them.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Fingers crossed its the spirit.

    Most likely it's the huntress due to needing her add-ons brought up to the current standard.

    Sry i forgot to mention iri heads are not under nerf section. XD

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    I was waiting for the "whose next" thread on the survivors hit list. Will you guys not be satisfied until all killers are brain dead bots?

    As for the topic at hand. If I had to guess it's probably going to be spirit, huntress or Freddy.

    Nerf surv? Nah broooo that is soooo not cool right now. Killers are hot!

  • Highly likely it's huntress

  • Huntress is getting a nerf next. Myers is getting a buff next.

  • @ManyAchievables said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1515724#Comment_1515724

    There is also a possibility for Michael Myers being changed, but that would be a very slight change most likely, since he has one too many Uncommon addons.

    Personally, I'd be fine with them straight up removing the Glass Fragment. Only works at Tier 1 and isn't that good.

    You have a great point with Mikey but I think he may be buffed.

    @kosmi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1515724#Comment_1515724

    Sry i forgot to mention iri heads are not under nerf section. XD

    No but they changed Billy and nurse's base when they said they'd do addons only so here we are.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Fingers crossed its the spirit.

    Most likely it's the huntress due to needing her add-ons brought up to the current standard.

    Given the trend of add on reworks by current standard I think you mean "Useless" :P

  • Hopefully it’s Spirit.

  • @stargazer9 said:

    Hopefully it’s Spirit.

    What you wan't to nerf on spirit?

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    Huntress is getting a nerf next. Myers is getting a buff next.

    I really would like mayers to get buffed! At this momment he is imposible to play normaly in high level plays...

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1515724#Comment_1515724

    Given the trend of add on reworks by current standard I think you mean "Useless" :P

    I'm sorry if you think most of bubbas add-ons are useless than that's a yikes and a half.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    I was waiting for the "whose next" thread on the survivors hit list. Will you guys not be satisfied until all killers are brain dead bots?

    As for the topic at hand. If I had to guess it's probably going to be spirit, huntress or Freddy.

    Also in regards to the first part of your statement, I'd rather killers be fun to face than braindead bots. Old basekit nurse and Billy, Huntress with a functional Internet connection, wraith, trapper; they were all absolutely amazing to face. Spirit however, the issue isn't that she's strong; strong killers are needed. The issue is that she's just boring.

  • Either Huntress getting maybe a soft add on rework or spirit

  • Considering how none of us apparently know how to play the Clown, he'll probably get nerfed.

  • @kosmi said:

    I wasn't here much after the billy nerf so maybe i missed but do we have next killer from nerf list?

    Guy, billy got a very small nerf, and bubba a very big buff. And you're crying?

  • @vogit10102 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/179892/next-nerf

    Guy, billy got a very small nerf, and bubba a very big buff. And you're crying?

    I don't cry. I am asking who is getting next nerft who is not on the list that people crying. Since almost every time i see people crying at one killer. I never said billy nerf bad or bubba buff bad. I just asked who is next on the list. I lost the track who is on hate list now.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1515726#Comment_1515726

    Also in regards to the first part of your statement, I'd rather killers be fun to face than braindead bots. Old basekit nurse and Billy, Huntress with a functional Internet connection, wraith, trapper; they were all absolutely amazing to face. Spirit however, the issue isn't that she's strong; strong killers are needed. The issue is that she's just boring.

    Nurse is very boring and frustrating since her rework. I dont miss 4x blink nurse but I miss it when my blinks were consistent. I love playing as trapper but so many things counter him hard. Headsets being the top.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    I was waiting for the "whose next" thread on the survivors hit list. Will you guys not be satisfied until all killers are brain dead bots?

    As for the topic at hand. If I had to guess it's probably going to be spirit, huntress or Freddy.

    I agree in theory..... But tbh, Billy pretty much got buffed. That add on that lets you cut through pallets AND gives you back insta-down back after 5 seconds? I'll take that over insta saw any day, it's GD hilarious.


    That said, at this point I think nerfs should stop for a bit. People hate spirit, but other than her I don't think anyone desperately needs or desires change.

  • @Dr_doom_j2 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1515726#Comment_1515726

    I agree in theory..... But tbh, Billy pretty much got buffed. That add on that lets you cut through pallets AND gives you back insta-down back after 5 seconds? I'll take that over insta saw any day, it's GD hilarious.

    That said, at this point I think nerfs should stop for a bit. People hate spirit, but other than her I don't think anyone desperately needs or desires change.

    Spirit and freddy are overpowered

  • Nobody if the devs are clear headed.

    I like having a pallet of weaker killers and strong killers. And that's what we have, but i guess survivors will only be happy when all killers are 105 % with 70 seconds cool down every single time they even dare to fart

  • I think the mmr changes are nerfs enough considering the fact that any non brain dead killer will sooner or later reacha point int heir mmr where the game iwll no longer throw them a bone with apotato filling out a 2/3 man swf lobby and the only swf they get in the future would liekly be sweat squads as well. No more potatos for playing decently for too long is punishment and a nerf enough. unless you enjoy a half hour queue on survivors with the only killers left playing to be matched with being the sweatiest regardless of how potato you are once the rest of the killers stop playing much in between chapters. . . which can happen once they run out of potatos and swf doesn't become an opt-out for them.

  • Keys, spirit, moris, exaustion addons and instadown addons

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1515820#Comment_1515820

    Nurse is very boring and frustrating since her rework. I dont miss 4x blink nurse but I miss it when my blinks were consistent. I love playing as trapper but so many things counter him hard. Headsets being the top.

    Yeah same. I wish they'd just done the addons not the base kit.

  • Agree to disagree, I just think forever Freddy is tedious, but he's no where near as bad as old FF, or even old 3 gen doc.

    Spirit just had to be played differently, but I agree she's oppressive.. If she got some rework I wouldn't be surprised, but if she doesn't I wouldn't care much either because imo she's alright as she is, and there isn't much you can do to her other than completely rework her like they need to do with legion. I would have some ideas for changing her, but I'm sure it's harder than it seems to balance

  • @Angelicus23 said:

    Keys, spirit, moris, exaustion addons and instadown addons

    What should be done with spirit and keys?

  • they better not touch huntresses base kit, istg

  • @Angelicus23 said:

    Keys, spirit, moris, exaustion addons and instadown addons

    ######### is wrong with exhaustion add-ons? Just sounds like survivors are overly reliant on these perks.

  • I'd say huntress for her addons, Freddy, or Spirit.

  • It is easy to know. The next nerfs will be the things that nobody asks for in the forums.

  • Apparently Myers and Pig are on the list. I am hoping its some nice quality of life buffs for both. I main Myers so I am excited to see what they come up with.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    I was waiting for the "whose next" thread on the survivors hit list. Will you guys not be satisfied until all killers are brain dead bots?

    As for the topic at hand. If I had to guess it's probably going to be spirit, huntress or Freddy.

    Billy is exactly the same now again what he was before and that overheat mechanic literally doesn't exist. Seems too many baby killers cried too loud and often.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    Apparently Myers and Pig are on the list. I am hoping its some nice quality of life buffs for both. I main Myers so I am excited to see what they come up with.

    Pig on the nerf list or rework list (same question for myers)?

  • @kosmi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1516013#Comment_1516013

    Pig on the nerf list or rework list (same question for myers)?

    Rework. They were listed some months ago along with Doc and the two chainsaw killers. They've all had their reworks now.

  • with spirit make her an animation or something to let you know she's phasing, and keys should have an animation and instead of just a click, an action that takes like 5 seconds, it's just very stupied when you're about to hit the last srvivor and scapes or when they wait for you, to let you know you have noothing to do.

    @MusicNerd_TC said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1515927#Comment_1515927

    ######### is wrong with exhaustion add-ons? Just sounds like survivors are overly reliant on these perks.

    because they were a great design in 2017 when exhaustion could recover when running. Now it's stupid that one perk of your slot gets completely useless and you have nothing to do to counter it, only sprintburst can ignore it

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1516062#Comment_1516062

    Rework. They were listed some months ago along with Doc and the two chainsaw killers. They've all had their reworks now.

    Nice i like that. I general i like reworks and when they shift meta i don't like ground nerfs and so on... I would like to see some other perks at surv buffed too

  • @ Antares2332 said:

    It is easy to know. The next nerfs will be the things that nobody asks for in the forums.

    Ah ######### that means no spirit nerf

  • @megdonalds said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1515726#Comment_1515726

    Billy is exactly the same now again what he was before and that overheat mechanic literally doesn't exist. Seems too many baby killers cried too loud and often.

    I'm not a Billy main so I'm not familiar how his changes affected him but in Otz's latest killer tier video he knocked billy down to mid B tier. He went over why he put him there. Billy used to be S to High A tier in most peoples views. Either way it looks like a nerf to me.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNwZmT3ei5M&t=6185s


  • @kosmi said:

    I wasn't here much after the billy nerf so maybe i missed but do we have next killer from nerf list?

    I hope Huntress or Spirit, or Freddy...

  • Ok i got my answer this thread could be closed by mods now,no need to spam more. Thanks once again for your thoughts guys.

  • Hopefully its spirit. Even otz admits in his new tier list video there's almost ######### all even the best survivors can do to survive against her.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1515726#Comment_1515726

    It doesn’t need to necessarily be a total nerf. It’s healthy for the devs to revisit older killers and do a thorough review to see if anything is too strong, too weak, or completely redundant.

    Given the devs track record. When they rework an already weak killer, they tend to get stronger. However when they try to mess with an already strong killer the opposite happens.

    "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"

  • probs huntress iri head makes her by far one of the strongest killers arguably the best depending on the map.

    but i feel they will dumpster all of her other addons to make synergies with her perks or something idk

  • Hopefully GhostFace I can’t stand anyone who plays as him.I feel like he should have a cool down so he’s limited to using his stealth and slashing ability.

  • another who going to be nerfed thread.😿

  • Either Huntress or Spirit!

    Huntress is the only killer left that doesn't meet the addon requirements, but we all know that BHVR's idea of a addon rework is butchering that killer's addons and base kit

    Spirit because survivor's want her nerfed because they can't seem to understand that their is no way to nerf Spirit without defeating the purpose of her, and survivor's want to mindlessly loop killer's instead of using different tactics to loop the killer

  • @MigrantTheGreat said:

    Either Huntress or Spirit!

    Huntress is the only killer left that doesn't meet the addon requirements, but we all know that BHVR's idea of a addon rework is butchering that killer's addons and base kit

    Spirit because survivor's want her nerfed because they can't seem to understand that their is no way to nerf Spirit without defeating the purpose of her, and survivor's want to mindlessly loop killer's instead of using different tactics to loop the killer

    Pssst hey.

    You're great. You know why. <3

  • The Billy nerf was a pretty light touch tbh. If they handle other killers like they did Billy, then I have every faith in the Dev's.

‹ 1 2