Next NERF?

I wasn't here much after the billy nerf so maybe i missed but do we have next killer from nerf list?

Comments

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1515927#Comment_1515927

    ######### is wrong with exhaustion add-ons? Just sounds like survivors are overly reliant on these perks.

    Exhaustion add-ons were designed back when Exhaustion recovered while sprinting and wasn't reset on hooks.

    They aren't bad in concept, but Huntress having a 90 second debuff is just excessive when it could be 15 seconds and be pretty much just as good.

  • My bet is Pig, Idk she always gets nerfed

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1517010#Comment_1517010

    Billy, Nurse, Doc, Spirit are still strong. They are not in anyway weak.

    Doc was weak before, his rework improved him. Which is what I said

    Nurse got worse after her's. By worse I mean she isn't fun anymore. I used to like playing as her but now she is just frustrating and blinks are so inconsistent. I don't know much about Billy but in Otz latest killer tier video, he dropped him down to mid B tier.

  • They might try to “normalize” spirit and deathslinger to a survivors liking,

  • Pig.

    1. Her RBT's ensure that a survivor stops focusing on doing gens and has to run around for up to 2 minutes trying to get it off of their head.
    2. If they don't get the RBT off of their head before the timer runs out, it kills them.
    3. Pig can bodyblock the jigsaw boxes to ensure an RBT will kill a survivor.
    4. Jigsaw boxes skillchecks are affected by Unnerving presence.
    5. She's stealthy.
    6. If she has 2 or more survivors with ticking RBT's she can focus on the survivors doing gens instead which stops survivors from doing them efficiently, resulting in slowing the gen progress to either none at all or a crawl, and hands her an easy win.

    "PiG OP, pLZ NeRf!"

  • Huntress and Myers because their add-ons aren't up to the current standard.

    @MusicNerd_TC said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1515927#Comment_1515927

    ######### is wrong with exhaustion add-ons? Just sounds like survivors are overly reliant on these perks.

    That's exactly why. Survivors can't play without them and get upset whenever they can't fall back on Exhaustion perks. I'm still upset that Doc lost his in the rework. It was so much fun to use. Putting Survivors in tier 3 would hurt them in a chase and it was amazing to see Survivors try to pull off some sick play with an Exhaustion perk only to fail because I had shocked them into Madness 3. I wouldn't mind seeing it return as an Iridescent King exclusive affliction. Iri King used to have Exhaustion as an affliction before the rework, so it's not like this would be OP.

  • It’d be kind of nice to see Huntress and Clown get somewhat reworked next, considering they are both ranged killers. Clown needing it more than Huntress of course. Huntress would maybe need an add-on pass.

  • @vogit10102 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/179892/next-nerf

    Guy, billy got a very small nerf, and bubba a very big buff. And you're crying?

    At this point Billy is essentially the same.

  • I want key , mori and object nerf

  • @ManyAchievables said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1515724#Comment_1515724

    There is also a possibility for Michael Myers being changed, but that would be a very slight change most likely, since he has one too many Uncommon addons.

    Personally, I'd be fine with them straight up removing the Glass Fragment. Only works at Tier 1 and isn't that good.

    Yeah glass fragment is very outdated, from the older days where you could downrank from EW2 to EW1, with that in mind the addon is not that bad but right now is pretty much useless.

  • I'd out my Hand into fire to say that the Billy "Nerf" was actually a buff and QoL Change.

    His basekit is nerfed a bit but it's so minor that good Billy Players won't even notice a difference and never even overheat.

    His Add-On's went from (boring simple Power Buffs) to (creative, fun and game changing but still strong Addition's to his Power) with the Hotfix, all of his Add-Ons are good and every single one of them opens more different Playstyles than Myers could've ever dreamed of.

    So that's a buff in my opinion.

    His basekit change is so minor that it doesn't even make a difference and his Add-Ons are wonderful, same with Leatherface. He is much stronger and has more creative Add-Ons.

    I just hope that Nurse will get this with a new Rework. She is still strong but frustrating.

    Billy's Power level stayed pretty much the same but he is a 100 times more fun now, especially with the silly "rooaaar".

  • Next they will nerf moris so you can only use them on death hooks. I'm pretty sure this will happen in the next few weeks

  • Probably keys and moris, as it has been mentioned that they'll get changed. And I'd be very surprised if the changes they recieve aren't some sort of nerfs.

  • @clem1710 said:

    Next they will nerf moris so you can only use them on death hooks. I'm pretty sure this will happen in the next few weeks

    Fine by me. I would also like that third hook or mori count same points as hook.

  • @kosmi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1518029#Comment_1518029

    Fine by me. I would also like that third hook or mori count same points as hook.

    Yep but then they have to nerf keys so survivors can only use them when all gens are done

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Fingers crossed its the spirit.

    Most likely it's the huntress due to needing her add-ons brought up to the current standard.

    The current standard of.. bad and useless or the absolutely-must-have-because-gimp-if-not?

  • @Masochistic_Killer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1515724#Comment_1515724

    The current standard of.. bad and useless or the absolutely-must-have-because-gimp-if-not?

    The current standard of 4 common, 5 uncommon, 5 rare, 4 very rare, and 2 ultra rare.

1 2 ›