MMR: Otzdarva and rank 15 survivors

Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found

Comments

  • @SpaceCoconut said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1510312#Comment_1510312

    I'm not defending, I'm trying to get all the facts.

    Try again.

    You're funny.

    Did you quit dbd? Or the video you posted all over the forums, was for the views?

    Gotcha.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1510551#Comment_1510551

    Look at the edit timestamps. I edited them withing 2 minutes of posting for grammar errors. You can base your opinion on anything you want, IDC. Don't tell me what I should be basing my opinion on.

    Right... over 5000 people watching him right now... Most watched and followed DBD streamer on twitch... LOL, not that good? Go troll somewhere else. I'm not wasting any more time on your blatant troll bites.

    Yeah, I'm a troll who's posting pics of a streamer and using it as a way to say MMR isn't working then editing my comments shortly after someone says something about it. Yet, I'm the troll. Alright. You think whatever. I won't bother replying to anything you say but I will to others. Finally, if Ortz has followers that act like this, I'll be glad to unsub from him. Take care. I speak facts, not feelings.

  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • Those poor babies vrs his iri head ebony Huntress... Honestly his point on add ons and items he has a point they should factor in on the MMR system right right..?

    I firstly want to personally apologies to all new players that are getting horrible match making atm

    🐷😭

  • Meh, I prefer to watch Ohmwrecker. He's a.lot entertaining 😬

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    This time I'm posting screenshot that show time played today. 4 hours 40 minutes. He still gets same matchmaking... Make your own conlucsion. This match he just lingered in the middle of map to let survivors earn some BPs. One of survivors had 30 hours in DBD. How are BHVR apologists still defending this?

    Edit: removed names from screenshot.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/6P1C9QXO2V1O/otz6.jpg

    Remember when the devs said that killer MMR is separated per killer?

    You see how he's changing the killer for each match?

    It's going to be a very long time until the MMR evens out unless he plays one killer to get the ranking up quicker...

  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • I think the real problem is that the devs said for months that they were collecting information for the mmr system so when it went live it would have data to use. People assumed that would mean they wouldn't be thrown into matches against literal new players since they should have higher mmr than a new player.

    If this was a new system with no previous data to use I think people wouldn't be complaining as much.

  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1510644#Comment_1510644

    I'm not claiming that it's not working the way they say it's working. What I'm saying is that it shouldn't be working the way it's working. 30 hours survivor shouldn't be put in game with 5000 hours killer if the MMR is not established. I hope I made the difference between "isn't" and "shouldn't" very clear.

    I said this exact same thing in another thread.

    @SpaceCoconut said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1510107#Comment_1510107

    I'm wondering this also.

    My 40 hour survivor opponent last night shouldn't have faced me at 2500 hours regardless of how the MMR baseline is created.

    If anything, the already tremendous barrier to entry is going to make the game even less accessible to new players than it already has been.

    I'll be watching the steam charts to see how the population handles the changes.


  • It's simple logic. Play the same killer multiple times to get an MMR ranking. The ranking isn't shared. If you switch killers, it'll take weeks to get an estimate on all of them. If people don't understand how MMR works, they should educate themselves. Using 1 person who's constantly switching to make it apparent that he's not trying to adjust his MMR to correctly show his skill should not be used to question the MMR system. Simple.

  • @AVoiceOfReason said:

    It's simple logic. Play the same killer multiple times to get an MMR ranking. The ranking isn't shared. If you switch killers, it'll take weeks to get an estimate on all of them. If people don't understand how MMR works, they should educate themselves. Using 1 person who's constantly switching to make it apparent that he's not trying to adjust his MMR to correctly show his skill should not be used to question the MMR system. Simple.

    But i am Surv and have 19 Matches (R1, 2k+ hours). Doesnt work. Still getting very ######### up games.

    Enlight me MR. Knowitall.

  • Just to add on to the discussion I have noticed when I play killers that I don't main like Billy or Nurse I got games where people had hours around mine. It's was when I played my mains it got egregious and I was only able to pub stomp people who just picked the game up. Did some experiments unfortunately forgot to record my data there, but I would like to see if any other killers have been having the same issue or would be willing to run experiments of their own.

  • @Chett said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1510735#Comment_1510735

    But i am Surv and have 19 Matches (R1, 2k+ hours). Doesnt work. Still getting very ######### up games.

    Enlight me MR. Knowitall.

    In this case carry-on and blame the devs.

  • @Chett said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1510735#Comment_1510735

    But i am Surv and have 19 Matches (R1, 2k+ hours). Doesnt work. Still getting very ######### up games.

    Enlight me MR. Knowitall.

    MMR is affected by the killers. Its been out not even a full day and you're expecting instant results on every match, ignoring other player's habits on how they play and who they play. If they swap killers a lot, you'll get an influx of godlike killers and potato killers. Same with Survivors. You might get godlike survivors or survivors who UE in the middle of nowhere. Also, if you insult someone, don't always expect a reply.

    MMR was stated to be individual for killers. You can't be great at Trapper then expect godlike survivors when you start playing as Hag. Yes, it takes a week to a month if you constantly swap killers because each have their own MMR. If they didn't, there would be no point in an MMR. After a week or a month of everyone playing, everything will even out and you'll get mass people complaining on how matchmaking is too hard and unfun.

  • @AVoiceOfReason said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1510748#Comment_1510748

    MMR is affected by the killers. Its been out not even a full day and you're expecting instant results on every match, ignoring other player's habits on how they play and who they play. If they swap killers a lot, you'll get an influx of godlike killers and potato killers. Same with Survivors. You might get godlike survivors or survivors who UE in the middle of nowhere. Also, if you insult someone, don't always expect a reply.

    MMR was stated to be individual for killers. You can't be great at Trapper then expect godlike survivors when you start playing as Hag. Yes, it takes a week to a month if you constantly swap killers because each have their own MMR. If they didn't, there would be no point in an MMR. After a week or a month of everyone playing, everything will even out and you'll get mass people complaining on how matchmaking is too hard and unfun.

    Eww ? First: they said they have been collecting data for while. Second: they said Surv MMR is for all ur Survs and takes place after 10 Games. What are u talking 'bout ? Are you saying, there is not a single Killer out there who matches me after two days ?


    EDIT: And Dude, i wouldnt care, if u dont answer me - not at all.

  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/179110/mmr-otzdarva-and-rank-15-survivors

    What I find ironic is Scott Jund and some other high rank streamers were complaining prior to the matchmaking going live that it would mean that if you were "top 1%" or whatever you would only be facing super sweaty survivors all the time and be paired against only top killers like Spirit and Freddy and top Nurses.

    Instead I'm pretty sure what the system does is look at something like the average of the survivor's ratings to assign a rating for their team and pair that up with a killer of similar rating. So a low-to-mid-rated killer might go against a high rated survivor plus three low rated survivors, for instance. If I'm right about that then you could easily have someone like Otz teamed up with a bunch of low rated survivors going against a mid-rated killer; basically the newer players are "Otz's matchmaking handicap" in a sense.

    And that's fine, assuming the matches they get overall are still reasonable and the queue times are short.

    They're right, if the MMR system is good. You're going to get the sweatiest of the bunch at the top because that's how a proper MMR system works.

    The only reason why MMR here is bad is because they implemented this new system to an established base of very good players and MMR has to start somewhere. Expect to see these type of matches for a while until it works itself out.. at least it should if BHVR did it well enough.

  • @Chett said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1510764#Comment_1510764

    Eww ? First: they said they have been collecting data for while. Second: they said Surv MMR is for all ur Survs and takes place after 10 Games. What are u talking 'bout ?

    To see if MMR would work. It wasn't actively used for matchmaking. It was used to see if it would improve and it took months to test, not 1 single day. I said the killer's MMR is all individual. I never said survivors were. If a killer has no or small amount of MMR, they will face survivors with equal, slightly higher or lower than that to gauge it. The more you play that killer, the better matched you will be. It's not hard. You play 1 match as Hag, don't expect god survivors afterwards.

    Finally, I don't know what your survivor thing is about but if you die or win, your MMR will even out after a few days.

  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • @hahadrillgobrrr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1510006#Comment_1510006

    The MMR system should not allow ranks 12+ to be against R1 killer. That is just stupid.

    Not so. I took a break during most of the y4 anniversary and had 3 months of deranking push me back down to rank 13. I didn't belong there and spent the next 2 months destroying my opponents as survivor (as killer I was still going against the normal red and purples).

  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/179110/mmr-otzdarva-and-rank-15-survivors

    What I find ironic is Scott Jund and some other high rank streamers were complaining prior to the matchmaking going live that it would mean that if you were "top 1%" or whatever you would only be facing super sweaty survivors all the time and be paired against only top killers like Spirit and Freddy and top Nurses.

    Instead I'm pretty sure what the system does is look at something like the average of the survivor's ratings to assign a rating for their team and pair that up with a killer of similar rating. So a low-to-mid-rated killer might go against a high rated survivor plus three low rated survivors, for instance. If I'm right about that then you could easily have someone like Otz teamed up with a bunch of low rated survivors going against a mid-rated killer; basically the newer players are "Otz's matchmaking handicap" in a sense.

    And that's fine, assuming the matches they get overall are still reasonable and the queue times are short.

    I believe Scott said that under the assumption that the MMR system would actually work properly

    It doesn't look like it is, at all.

  • @hahadrillgobrrr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1510006#Comment_1510006

    The MMR system should not allow ranks 12+ to be against R1 killer. That is just stupid.

    What if the rank 12 is a rank 12 because they havent played in minths? What if its a smurf account? Thjs is why peoole say rank doesnt matter

  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1510937#Comment_1510937

    If ((number of matches played last month more than 20) and (rank difference more than 6) and (total hours played ratio more than 3))

    reject match

    See, anyone could easily code all the necessary conditions to prevent most egregious matchmaking screw ups. It really doesn't take a genius. You gotta have some basic logic. Not a smart idea to have absolutely dumbest system and claim that it will learn.

    Wrong, that concept is heavily flawed in assuming that matches played is relevant to players skill. Oversimplification of matchmaking parameters is what got us into this mess, and like it or not oversimplification will not fix a thing. In fact, I literally just provided and example of that style of matchmaking NOT working.

    Nothing short of a major and complex code that takes into account items, add-ons, offerings, perks, the map, the characters in relation to the map, spawn/RNG/tile locations, time an individual survivor spent in a chase (which would require fixed chase mechanics), what bloodlust the killer was at when they got hit, the time they spent stealthing, where they left scratchmarks in relation to the killer and their surroundings, how fast the generators were completed, what the killers general playstyle was, what the survivors general playstyle was, how the team performed altruistic actions, how individual perks were used, etc., will ever fix matchmaking.

    In short, far too complex a system is required. Even if the Devs were masterful coders able to create the most elegant code that has the most minimal impact on CPU usage... It would melt most computers.

  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1511030#Comment_1511030

    I didn't say that matches played are relevant to player skill. It's relevant to determine if you are at the current rank due to rank reset or if you are there due to your skill. If you play certain minimum number of matches each month, than you will be at your real rank.

    I also didn't say that my formula is comprehensive in any shape or form. I said it's a simple formula to prevent dumbest matchmaking mistakes, which is what we are experiencing now.

    The formula you presented is remarkably similar to the old matchmaking formula, which was disabled in favour of match times because it was taking half an hour to find a 5-minute match.

  • @Xbob42 said:

    MMR matches you up against all kinds of skill levels before settling your numbers. Otz's numbers may be sorted, but the survivors' numbers are not.

    That makes absolutely no sense. He’s played dozens and dozens of game’s. And he’s consistently matched against really really bad survivors. It’s clearly broken. Tru, Monto, Puppers, they ALL are having the same issue. It’s broken. It’s clearly and utterly broken.

  • @AVoiceOfReason said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/179110/mmr-otzdarva-and-rank-15-survivors

    He needs to play the same killer and dominate multiple times to get enough points for a higher game. Switching killers, letting survivors have hatch or survivors living affects your MMR. Win every match with the same killer and you'll see him get harder opponents.

    Update: Ortz just had a Trapper game with 3 level 2's and a Rank 3 who all probably depipped and went down a Rank. It fluctuates until the points are settled.

    @AVoiceOfReason said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/179110/mmr-otzdarva-and-rank-15-survivors

    He needs to play the same killer and dominate multiple times to get enough points for a higher game. Switching killers, letting survivors have hatch or survivors living affects your MMR. Win every match with the same killer and you'll see him get harder opponents.

    Update: Ortz just had a Trapper game with 3 level 2's and a Rank 3 who all probably depipped and went down a Rank. It fluctuates until the points are settled.

    You do realize how much he’s played right? Not to mention they already said his MMR had been calculating for months because he plays all the time. It’s clearly broken.

  • @DisappointedUser said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1510323#Comment_1510323

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1510323#Comment_1510323

    You do realize how much he’s played right? Not to mention they already said his MMR had been calculating for months because he plays all the time. It’s clearly broken.

    It was not used for matchmaking, it was region specific (Xbox only) and you still have to play games afterwards. Switching killers doesn't help settle your MMR since each killer has a different MMR. His play time matters not to MMR since it was only used for matchmaking yesterday.

  • @AVoiceOfReason said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1511105#Comment_1511105

    It was not used for matchmaking, it was region specific (Xbox only) and you still have to play games afterwards. Switching killers doesn't help settle your MMR since each killer has a different MMR. His play time matters not to MMR since it was only used for matchmaking yesterday.

    No. It wasn’t used for matching but it was being recalculated in the background. They even released a FAQ that says this in black and white. It’s not that hard to read what they’ve said. People who have been playing for the past two months are not starting at the default MMR.


    EVEN if people did start at the default MMR, after 20 game’s it would be settled. It should be settled after 10 games. But it’s not. It’s clearly not working.


    And I guarantee they will release something to the effect of “we noticed the matching was not at the level we wanted so we tweaked the numbers” and then magically it’ll work the way it should. It’s clearly broken.

  • @DisappointedUser said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1511122#Comment_1511122

    No. It wasn’t used for matching but it was being recalculated in the background. These even released a FAQ that says this in black and white. People who have been playing for the past two months are not starting at the default MMR

    Alright. See you in a week. I'm tired of explaining it over and over again. Can't wait for a week to hear the complaints about how hard it is. I've already said why the old use doesn't matter. I won't parrot. Check the other forum posts and you'll see my explanation about that. Take care.

  • @AVoiceOfReason said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1511130#Comment_1511130

    Alright. See you in a week. I'm tired of explaining it over and over again. Can't wait for a week to hear the complaints about how hard it is. I've already said why the old use doesn't matter. I won't parrot. Check the other forum posts and you'll see my explanation about that. Take care.

    If it takes a week for the MMR to settle then it’s... drum roll... broken. It takes 5 games or so for an MMR system to settle your score. It’s why most games have the Match Games that are used to calculate your MMR. They’re usually 5-10 games.


    It is entirely possible it will take weeks to settle. But that means it’s broken. It shouldn’t take weeks.


    And I never complained about anything being hard. Not a single time. You don’t even know if I play killer, survivor or both or don’t even play.

  • @DisappointedUser said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1511139#Comment_1511139

    If it takes a week for the MMR to settle then it’s... drum roll... broken. It takes 5 games or so for an MMR system to settle your score. It’s why most games have the Match Games that are used to calculate your MMR. They’re usually 5-10 games.

    It is entirely possible it will take weeks to settle. But that means it’s broken. It shouldn’t take weeks.

    MMR uses a point system. The better you do, the more points you get, the higher your skill. The more you die, you lose points. 5 games isn't enough to take thousands of players and put them together since some are different than others due to rng (maps, suicides, dc's) that can affect it. We start out with almost the same amount of MMR. It's why everyone is clumped together. There is no more dc penalties either so that affects MMR since it'll count that as a lost. If I DC 10 times as killer, I can almost guarantee that Ill get rank 20s.

  • the screenshot was sad new mmr joke.

  • @AVoiceOfReason said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1511151#Comment_1511151

    MMR uses a point system. The better you do, the more points you get, the higher your skill. The more you die, you lose points. 5 games isn't enough to take thousands of players and put them together since some are different than others due to rng (maps, suicides, dc's) that can affect it. We start out with almost the same amount of MMR. It's why everyone is clumped together. There is no more dc penalties either so that affects MMR since it'll count that as a lost. If I DC 10 times as killer, I can almost guarantee that Ill get rank 20s.

    I realize you think you understand how MMR works. And that’s cute. They’ve already been calculating MMR for months. Why are you ignoring this fact? They’ve already stated that the MMR they’ve been using internally to run “will they win or lose” is “pretty accurate.”


    It didn’t work. It isn’t calculating it correctly. Not to mention MMR is self regulating. It will naturally sort players. Playing against a bunch of Brown Ranks game after game is enough to ensure that you’re 5th, 6th and 7th game shouldn’t be against Brown Ranks.


    We have no idea how dying or killing effects MMR. So you saying “how much you die” lowers your MMR means you have no idea what you’re talking about. For all we know if a survivor stays alive a certain amount of time you get an MMR increase. We have no idea what counts as a + or - to MMR.

    Best Guess is that they set the initial MMR for players they couldn’t pre-calculate an MMR for, too high.


    You can ignore that they’ve said multiple times they’ve already pre-calculated anyone whose been playing for the past couple of months all you want. It just makes you look ignorant.

  • @DisappointedUser said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1511164#Comment_1511164

    I realize you think you understands how MMR works. And that’s cute. They’ve already been calculating MMR for months. Why are you ignoring this fact? They’ve already stated that the MMR they’ve been using internally to run “will they win or lose” is “pretty accurate.”

    It didn’t work. It isn’t calculating it correctly. Not to mention MMR is self regulating. It will naturally sort players. Playing against a bunch of Brown Ranks game after game is enough to ensure that you’re 5th, 6th and 7th game shouldn’t be against Brown Ranks.

    Best Guess is that they set the initial MMR for players they couldn’t pre-calculate an MMR for, too high.

    You can ignore that they’ve said multiple times they’ve already pre-calculated anyone whose been playing for the past couple of months all you want. It just makes you look ignorant.

    See. You resort to name calling. I'm facing rank 1's as Leatherface all day. Been playing only Leatherface since yesterday. I went from 20's to Rank 1's-3's which is my average. Seems to work for me? Probably because I've played the same killer for hours. If you want to talk and have a discussion, I'm all game. If you add insults, I stop wanting to talk to you. If you have to rely on insults because you don't like having a discussion then post an opinion and don't reply on another's opinion.

  • @AVoiceOfReason said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1511187#Comment_1511187

    See. You resort to name calling. I'm facing rank 1's as Leatherface all day. Been playing only Leatherface since yesterday. I went from 20's to Rank 1's-3's which is my average. Seems to work for me? Probably because I've played the same killer for hours. If you want to talk and have a discussion, I'm all game. If you add insults, I stop wanting to talk to you. If you have to rely on insults because you don't like having a discussion then post an opinion and don't reply on another's opinion.

    What name did I call you again?

  • I have nothing left to say. Take care. If everyone wants to use insults, whether directly or indirectly, I won't bother with them.

  • @AVoiceOfReason said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1511207#Comment_1511207

    I have nothing left to say. Take care. If everyone wants to use insults, whether directly or indirectly, I won't bother with them.

    If you felt I insulted you then I apologize. I was genuinely asking if I had called you a name and didn’t realize it. I’m sorry.

  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • @DisappointedUser said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1511217#Comment_1511217

    If you felt I insulted you then I apologize. I was genuinely asking if I had called you a name and didn’t realize it. I’m sorry.

    Telling someone if you say this or that, then you're this or that, is insulting because you're insinuating that they are. If you don't understand what I'm referring to, read your reply from earlier. We have discussions to say what we think or feel about something. Not everyone will agree. If it comes out that I am wrong with my statements that I thought was true, I'll admit it when it happens. I'm a big boy. I don't let my pride overtake my own faults.

    Until a Dev openly says, "Hey, this isn't working like intended or Hey, this is working like intended, I'm gonna assume that I'm right but I'll never say you're this or that if you disagree with me. That's when I stop talking to the person. I do listen to others. So far, MMR has been working for me. I'm getting Rank 1's but again, I've been playing only 1 killer since then. To me, if it's working because I'm playing a specific killer only and not switching yet I'm getting the correct ranks for me, I'm gonna say yes, it's working correctly.

    Yet someone else is saying it's not because of a streamer who keeps switching killers in less than 24 hours of being released is absolute correct is a bit stupid. You're saying some guy is right. No matter that he's not playing the same killer multiple times in a row but nonetheless, he's right. THAT gets under my skin a little since I'm having different results but I followed what I was told how the MMR is based. Individual killers with multiple games played.

    If I sound confrontational, I don't mean to be. I try not to use my feelings for something as justification to ignore everyone else. Lots of people are having normal matches now after playing the same killer. Then I see post after post of just throwing MMR at BHVR when they're doing their best to make matchmaking better. It makes me wonder if people understand how MMR even works.

    I honestly don't know why the Dev said 10 matches. I was playing COD MW with MMR and it took a LONG ASS TIME to get me to a high MMR. I'm talking a month of playing every day yet 10 games is enough for DBD to be a good gauge of skill. It's why I said a week at least. Everyone should have burned through a few killers so their normal killers are high so it's more accurate. That's why I said a week at least, up to a month.

    I hope that helps with my explanations. I was getting tired of repeating the same thing in every new post about the SAME THING.

  • @AVoiceOfReason said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1510474#Comment_1510474

    I know from your screenshots that he's switching killers instead of playing the same one to get his actual MMR rank to settle :) I provided proof and I was not condescending :) This was his newest video. Stop spreading a false narrative. If you don't understand how an MMR works, don't talk about it then. Switching killers over and over again will keep giving him new players. Until you've done a certain amount with different killers, you won't have an accurate MMR.

    Do you not know the difference between a pre-recorded video, pre MMR, and a live stream DURING MMR?

  • 😂 I can't stop derisively loling at the dudes posting that Otz isn't "a real rank 1" or "only plays 3 hours a day" or saying he changes killers too often and hasn't played the same killer at least ten times by now. Not worth arguing with anyone that makes these hilariously wrong statements 😅👍

  • @hahadrillgobrrr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1510006#Comment_1510006

    The MMR system should not allow ranks 12+ to be against R1 killer. That is just stupid.

    The entire point of this system is to disregard rank.

  • 😅 that guy bootlicking while also using "I played Leatherface a lot and it put me with harder players" when everyone knows Leatherface got overbuffed and is the OP "gg ez" killer to get easy 4ks with against lower skilled survivors 😅....good lols, now back to the teeth pulling pain of PS4 MMR.

  • @Chett said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1510735#Comment_1510735

    But i am Surv and have 19 Matches (R1, 2k+ hours). Doesnt work. Still getting very ######### up games.

    Enlight me MR. Knowitall.

    Same for me but with Killer. I have upward of 15 matches with Myers. First game was a 3-man escape with everybody on death hook on a disgusting rng Cowshed and the survivors were decent. After that it went from 0 to 100. It's all 4ks except a 3k. I'm still getting literal babies. Brown ranks with one perk. Players with under 100h and sometimes under 20 and even under 10.

    I've not shown any mercy whatsoever fearing that it would only lower my mmr and put me against this kind of players. It hasn't changed a thing. The matchmaking doesn't care that I'm on a stomping streak. Whatever this system is supposed to do, it's not working.

    I have 1500h and I'm rank 1. There's no excuse for matching me against beginners, even if only for establishing mmr. It doesn't take a NASA algorithm to know that no conclusions can be drawn from those matches even before they played out. except for the obvious one: that those survivors and I shouldn't be in the same lobby.

1 2 3 4