What are opinions you have that greatly differ from everybody else?

I’m actually curious everyone, I wanna see what unpopular opinions brew within this community that others think is crazy and wrong


here is mine, SWF is completely fine imo, just friends playing together and having fun

Tagged: Dev

Comments

  • No that's just focusing on one survivor and often hurts more than helps a killer. Especially if they have DS.

    I'm talking about if a killer is getting multiple downs and hooks in succession.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1472972#Comment_1472972

    No that's just focusing on one survivor and often hurts more than helps a killer. Especially if they have DS.

    I'm talking about if a killer is getting multiple downs and hooks in succession.

    Oh I see, we get to pick and choose what we want to define as gen rushing and kill rushing.

  • @MeatBycicle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1472988#Comment_1472988

    Oh I see, we get to pick and choose what we want to define as gen rushing and kill rushing.

    Yeah sure that's what we're doing.

    Btw you misspelled bicycle in your username.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1473028#Comment_1473028

    Yeah sure that's what we're doing.

    Btw you misspelled bicycle in your username.

    Holy ######### I did!!!!

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    DS is perfectly fine.

    BBQ is perfectly fine.

    NOED is perfectly fine.

    BT is perfectly fine.

    All survivors who complain about NOED don't do totems.

    All killers who complain about DS aren't good at the game.

    Idk why people complain about bt. If you complain about bt then you were planning to tunnel same with ds.

  • @Rivyn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1471911#Comment_1471911

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/CT3IQ93G3TRJ/angry.png

    As for mine, Insidious Bubba is healthy at low ranks, as he teaches players how to handle face camping.

    Insidious Bubba is a necessary evil

  • @DWolfAlpha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1472015#Comment_1472015

    It might have something to do with the fact that I'm better with Legion than any other killer. They are also the only ones that I have gotten to prestige level 3 with.

    I am also a Legion main. I know all of their strengths and weaknesses. They were the first killer I got to P3 lv. 50 as well, and I have every perk on them.

    But I also admit that they are not the strongest killer out there. I have been using PH a lot lately, and they end loops much better than Legion does, but they lack the info Legion has access to. It is a give and take.

  • Myers is overrated. I don’t think he’s high tier.

    Also Clown is a fun killer, both to play as and against.

  • @Almo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1471994#Comment_1471994

    Hi!

    I happen to have a Master's in physics, so I can discuss this a bit. Conscious thought does not affect reality on a sub-atomic level. This is a common misinterpretation of a fundamental rule in Quantum Mechanics: "observing a system changes its state". So people get the idea that by looking at something or thinking about it, they can change its state.

    Here's what really happens. Suppose there's an election, and you want to know where it is. Just observe it right? And Quantum Mechanics tells us that observing it changes its state! BOOM right? Not actually. To "observe" an electron, you have to hit it with something (like a photon), and see what happens. So if you hit the eletron with something, its state will change.

    Dammit, Almo, I was gonna strut my physics knowledge. :(

  • The game is balanced just fine, it's the players skill (or lack of) that makes it seem hard or easy.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    Most of the current issues for killers are caused by them and changing playstyle slightly fixes half the problems.

    DS - just remember who you hooked and slug suspected users. If they run at you or blatantly abuse it, then remove them from the game.

    BT - target the unhooker if they're that close and if the other one blocks you, then force them to mend and WASTE TIME.

    Unbreakable - Bait it early by tactically slugging.

    Gen-Rushing - play for stalling the game and protecting generators, rather than straight kills.

    Adrenaline - don't slug for the 4k and just deal with it. Two hits isn't THAT hard to achieve for a competent killer.

    Body-blocking - they're desperate or you're a tunneller. Just hit them and waste their time.

    Also that the notion of kills make the killer is the single most outdated mindset in the game. The pip system exists for a reason.

    So what are killers supposed to do apart from kill? Make survivors a sandwich?

  • @Almo said:

    The Princess Bride is not a good movie.

    Oh man, I'm really going to catch hell for this one.

    Omg Almo....WE SHARE THAT OPINION!

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    DS is perfectly fine.

    BBQ is perfectly fine.

    NOED is perfectly fine.

    BT is perfectly fine.

    All survivors who complain about NOED don't do totems.

    All killers who complain about DS aren't good at the game.

    Otzdarva isn’t good at the game?

  • @Almo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1472182#Comment_1472182

    To be fair, I did genuinely like the poison chalice scene. :)

    @Almo Fair enough. I forgive you lol. That was a great opening to get people talking xD

  • @Almo said:

    The Princess Bride is not a good movie.

    Oh man, I'm really going to catch hell for this one.

    Well you're actually correct.


    To call The Princess Bride merely "good" would be too faint a praise to Damn it with.


    It is at least excellent, if not completely sublime.

  • Killers have twice as much second chance perks as survivors.

    All second chance survivor perks are mostly balanced because they all have very easy counterplay.

    gen rushing doesn't exist, it's a myth killers made up as an excuse for their lack of pressure.

  • Mads Mikkelsen is a better Hannibal Lector than Anthony Hopkins. Also the tv series is 10x better than the movies.

    Bubba was A tier (before the change).

    Spoiler Spoiler Warning ▲▼

    Rey kissing Kylo Ren was a terrible ending to their story.

    This is the most balanced Dead By Daylight has ever been.

    Call Of Duty Black Ops 1 was the best Call of Duty game.

    Think that's enough lol not sure how much will be considered controversial but I tried.

  • Solo survivor is actually fun and exhilarating. Kindred should be basekit. Midwich is a very nice map with sick easter eggs. All killers are viable, some are just harder to use because of their different play styles. New Ruin is a good perk.

  • @Almo said:

    The Princess Bride is not a good movie.

    Oh man, I'm really going to catch hell for this one.

    😱 How dare you say something so bold!

  • @Lazerboy88 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1471416#Comment_1471416

    Sorry but can’t really find the argument “If you think DS is too strong you are just bad” very compelling .-.

    It's not meant to be an argument, or a discussion.

    It's an opinion. The thread doesn't ask for "Why's, or discuss."

    It is, what it is.

  • @SMitchell8 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1471898#Comment_1471898

    So what are killers supposed to do apart from kill? Make survivors a sandwich?

    When did I say "DON'T kill"?

    I said that playing only for kills is an outdated mindset. If the MMR system wasn't about to be released, I'd be streaming myself ranking up without killing anyone.

  • @Almo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1471994#Comment_1471994

    Hi!

    I happen to have a Master's in physics, so I can discuss this a bit. Conscious thought does not affect reality on a sub-atomic level. This is a common misinterpretation of a fundamental rule in Quantum Mechanics: "observing a system changes its state". So people get the idea that by looking at something or thinking about it, they can change its state.

    Here's what really happens. Suppose there's an electron, and you want to know where it is. Just observe it right? And Quantum Mechanics tells us that observing it changes its state! BOOM right? Not actually. To "observe" an electron, you have to hit it with something (like a photon), and see what happens. So if you hit the eletron with something, its state will change.

    So if I want to "observe" a survivor I should throw hatchet.

    🤔

1 2 3 ›