You're using the wrong offering. You need a mori, not a cake :)
Sadly I've a HEAP of moris sitting gathering dust for all my killers just because I can't be bothered with the inevitable flak I'll get from the survivors. I know I shouldn't care but every time I use a mori I get a ubuse and it ends up souring the rest of my gaming day on dbd
First of all, Trial of Torment is NOT good so that's one bad perk you used. Thrilling Tremors is ok for Pop but you're playing PH. A killer that doesnt really have gen pressure. He excels on countering healing. He's got to big a terror radius that monitor wouldnt really help get close enough to flick. His trail is garbage as all they have to do is crouch it. So it's only good in chase but if they see that's what you're doing, they'll go and leave to another loop. Everything before survivor perks were against you here.
Matchmaking as intended. Using NOED, dont see the problem here. It's a frustrating game but nothing impossible. Ruin at high ranks is a no go cause it goes very quickly. If you have pop, start using it. Corrupt Intervention or something. Just not Ruin. Haunted Ground if you want a Hex
I understand that it is increasingly difficult to play killer, but it is good to remember that (from the survivors' side) the exhaustion perks have already been nerfed because whoever played killer complained about the gameplay, not to mention that it gets more and more complicated to escape when the killer uses NOED. It is a matter of you, who play killer, better reconcile the perks so that the gameplay is advantageous for you. It is a matter of logic.
DS and Unbreakable are very avoidable. Stop slugging and tunnelling. But you went into the game with essentially 3 perks. Ruin at this point is pointless if you can't chase them off the gens. Run Thanat if you want to slow progress and that works well with Sloppy and only one of them had a heal perk. And NoEd? That's something I save for Tome quests. Throw on BBQ so you have information when you leave the hook. What killer are you even playing? Maybe change that up.
"Just don't slug or tunnel, Mr. Killer. Hook every one of us clockwise by name and always go for a 12 hook game. We'll use our immunity bubble to bodyblock, harass and do gens in your face, but that's perfectly fair and trying to punish us for this is toxic :) :) :) :)"
It takes an insanely warped perception of this game to think this loadout is fair
"Just don't slug or tunnel, Mr. Killer. Hook every one of us clockwise by name and always go for a 12 hook game. We'll use our immunity bubble to bodyblock, harass and do gens in your face, but that's perfectly fair and trying to punish us for this is toxic :) :) :) :)"
It takes an insanely warped perception of this game to think this loadout is fair
The problem I see is, that those immunities are created to help the 80% of the survivor that don't belong into red rank. They are counter to tunneling and camping which is applicable by killers of all ranks but loses more and more impact the more skilled the survivors are. The critical point is that those survivor don't necez "need" those immunities but have them either way while everything the killer can do falls of in comparison. That is why a skilled 4 man team will always beat a equally skilled killer.
The game gets mostly balanced for the average rank but the better both sides get, in terms of skill, the more this balance gets broken.
I had this happen when I played on my sister's Xbox. This was my third match at her house and this was on Disturbed Ward. I have no idea how I managed to get a 4k here. Maybe they were just boosted?
The problem I see is, that those immunities are created to help the 80% of the survivor that don't belong into red rank. They are counter to tunneling and camping which is applicable by killers of all ranks but loses more and more impact the more skilled the survivors are. The critical point is that those survivor don't necez "need" those immunities but have them either way while everything the killer can do falls of in comparison. That is why a skilled 4 man team will always beat a equally skilled killer.
The game gets mostly balanced for the average rank but the better both sides get, in terms of skill, the more this balance gets broken.
If you play every day, you will inevitably hit red rank. You inevitably learn where the good loops are and when to commit to what objective. Every dedicated fan ends up here and that's where Behavior should be directing their attention. It's not some unattainable testament to skill, its just experience. I had an exponentially harder time ranking up in Brawlhalla than here, because this game is just memory and fighting games require much more dexterity. To balance around red rank disregards only the newest of newcomers.
(Borrewed Time ) its not a problem = if you dont camp
(Decisive Strike ) its not a problem = if you dont tunnel
(Dead Hard) one time you know he got it its done so eazy to counter
(Unbreakable) its not a problem = if you not trying to let survivers down for slugging
So ive made a eazy real Quick profile of the one who crying here
A CAMPER if he scared of (BT) TUNNELING the one whos unhook if he scared of (DS) and trying to SLUG out every one if he scared of (Unbreakable) with NO TALENT if he scared of (DH) and the most funny in there...he play with NOED 🤦♂️ the proof is here we got a BIG NO TRUST TRY HARD KILLER 🤣🤣🤣
What is a Survivor meta perks can really do against Spirit?
Exhaustion perks like Lithe or Sprint Burst gets countered by her Phase Walk, put in Mother-Daughter Ring for good measure.
Dead Hard? Wait it out.
Iron Will? You got Stridor, put in Father's Glasses for good measure.
Decisive Strike? Wait it out or just eat it early, now they have one useless perk slot. Phase Walk again to quickly down their ass.
Borrowed Time? You can hit the unhook, he gets the speed boost, now you use Phase Walk to quickly down him again, and slug him or just eat DS (I always do).
Unbreakable? Sure. Let them use it, now it's out of the way...let's begin again shall we?
I am not even sure what the issue is with the perks. The survivors have gone for perks that help against bad killers using their nooby tactics to attempt victory. Anti camp, anti tunnel and anti slug. You do none of that and their perks are useless. These are my favourite perks to against, absolutely useless for gen pressure and relies on the killer being complete trash. If anything, these perks being common only shows just how many bad killers are in the game, tunnelling, camping and slugging.
Funny that you complain because while we have 4 objectives you have 1. Your only objective in this game as a killer is to KILL the survivors. You can't do that using the perks you have switch killers and run a different set. I can get a merciless every match with any killer I play as, yet I am a survivor main. So my Rank 20 killer is better than your Rank 7? As a Rank 20 killer I've utterly humiliated Rank 2's and Rank 1's before 2 gens could be completed. You just need to know how to play.
Keep pressure on the survivors, keep them injured, slow down generator progression as much as possible, don't waste your time respecting pallets, don't slug, keep them hooked, if you hook someone stick around for a minute out of proximity then immediately go after the scratch marks, borrowed time? Smack twice, Ds? Wait it out but keep a close eye on them with T3 deerstalker. Come on bud. How is a survivor main better at killer? Lol.
I only play killer when a daily comes up bro. And I avoid it as much as possible, but I can still work over any survivor I play against because I know their tricks, with me no one escapse unless I want them to.
It's funny how the forums are just a cesspool of crying killers now. Oh no, I'm going cry and get upvotes from people crying with me. Waaa, I'm going to cry about their perks even though I'm using toxic perks as well ;(
Oh no, survivor bad, op perks, matchmaking bad, I'm so sad waaa WHY CANT I JUST TUNNEL THEM, ######### DS MAN, ITS SO UNFAIR, IT FORCES ME TO PLAY PROPERLY GRR IM ANGRY RAAA
In my opinion, you can trade out noed or ruin for another perk, maybe a chase perk to help end chases much faster. I'm not saying Noed is bad or good, but I was never a fan of those perks playing as killer myself. Ruin encourages the survivors to stay on gens instead of doing small things like totems, chests, or even just wanting you to chase them because they're bored. With noed, you have to wait until the very end of the game, and I'm willing to bet that you didn't make any of them use their unbreakable before you can 4 slug using Noed. DiscoDance is generally a good tracking perk, but I like Whispers more just because it's less annoying and I can find people alone at a gen.
That said, the most you can do is to improve your chase/mindgames (a good tip is to avoid mindgaming Too hard. sometimes holding W makes it generally unexpected), be able to know when to leave a chase, and be able to know when you can slug (however, slugging seems really unlikely unless they're not good enough to run you properly.
Though I don't know what killer you're playing as, so I can't give you as much advice as I want to.
It's also an endless cycle that either side will bring their builds they consider the "best" because the "Other Side" plays unfun.
First of all, Trial of Torment is NOT good so that's one bad perk you used. Thrilling Tremors is ok for Pop but you're playing PH. A killer that doesnt really have gen pressure. He excels on countering healing. He's got to big a terror radius that monitor wouldnt really help get close enough to flick. His trail is garbage as all they have to do is crouch it. So it's only good in chase but if they see that's what you're doing, they'll go and leave to another loop. Everything before survivor perks were against you here.
Actually, I was using Plague. Second, I was working on a build around Trail of Torment, not a sweat build. I like the perk, so I've been looking for ways to use it, even with the blaring yellow gen. It was just an experiment to see what worked.
That doesn't negate the fact that a lot of survivors will run these builds, because they work. When you can chase a killer to hook, knowing that you'll get the save with BT, and be protected by the same. When countering DS via slugging means nothing thanks to Unbreakable, and three out of four are using it. When their comms allow coordination with a chase so they can land Head On, or somebody is always around the corner for a flashlight save. Then, I have a problem,
Well heres the thing right, you don't "HAVE" to kill the obsession immediately, if they're in the way and you catch them on a good loop, theres no sense in not hooking them at least 1 time. I mean if they wanna counter your dying light at that point they have to kill themselves. You're gonna get at least 3 stacks of it off before the 2nd gen pops if you know your killer. If you catch the obsession between that point sure you get less, but again as I've mentioned before, the obsession can't be everywhere at one time to utilize that healing buff, and on top of that its "ONLY" a healing buff. They still get action speed reductions on gen times and whatever else. So its not being wasted. If people wanna keep running toward the obsession to heal themselves (considering I also mentioned carrying franklins, which will dumpster their attempts to self heal without self care) (If they try to self care through those reductions thats EVEN MORE TIME, they aren't spending on a gen.) It all compounds off itself giving you more time to complete chases. And if you bring Thrilling, its basically a free BBQ at that point. You have 2-3 people injured and rambling around trying to heal, you have 1 person on a hook, you have 1 person working on a gen, you run to that gen knock them, hook them, kick the gen, and keep rolling from there. No matter how you cut it, by the time they have 2 gens left, or even 1 gen left, you've either killed 2 people by this point (not the obsession), and have 6 to 7 stacks of dying light, and 2 stacks of thano.....they aren't gonna finish that gen if you have a character that can patrol it.
Does this build work on all killers? No. As you mention corrupt is great, but only for the first 2 minutes. Some killers can ignore those first 2 minutes and don't need that in their kit, like Doc, Freddy, Pig, and Plague...<----All of which have great built in secondary objectives to stall for time. If you're on ghostface sure, you're gonna wanna run corrupt. You don't have a huge skillcheck debuff and tracking, you don't have puzzle traps, you don't have nightmares, and you can't force people to cure a disease. But that doesn't change the fact that when you're stacking those slowdown perks (aside from sloppy) those gen times are going down....period. No matter if you buff the obsession to have 100% heal speed......doesn't matter....the gen times are going down. <---Which is the target in the first place. I personally don't recommend pop....I mean it does what it says it does sure. But, its got a cooldown, and forces you to path toward a gen instead of immediately engage on another chase. And in the pigs world (which I would hope applies to other killers) Nobody has time for that....I would rather spend my time getting more hooks, and knocking people off the ability to touch a gen in the first place, than spend time walking toward gens while you go and do a completely different one. If I'm not on top of my prey...at all times...I'm losing.
From what I know Pig’s world is different than most killers world. I almost never see anyone play plague or pig. Doc and Freddy I don’t think need pure slowdown.
I’m not gonna tell you what to run. If it works for you that’s all that matters, but in my experience with killers I play I either don’t have fun making that game take forever or it doesn’t feel like it would have benefited me more than some other builds.
I don’t even run the general killer build I recommended on my Ghostface because he doesn’t need chase perks. I run Corrupt, Thrilling or BBQ, Nurses, and Discordance. Knowing where everyone is and being able to just turn off your TR means you’re gonna give the survivors a real bad time.
On killers that really capitalize on slowdown I think the build isn’t terrible. Like we both said Legion, Freddy, Pig, and Plague could use it well, but I don’t think most of the cast of killers would capitalize as well and would do better with their own builds centered around their play style.
Honestly killer has never been easier. I was destroying groups all day yesterday with little effort.
This isn’t a stealth brag but red ranks are so watered down now most games feel like green rank games. Sure you’ll occasionally get the games with a genrush swf or 4 pro loopers but those games are few and far between. I haven’t seen a good player that knew how to run every tile or link structures together in a while. In fact most red ranks these days are carried heavily by Dead Hard and Adrenaline. DS isnt so bad its easy to play around.
Red ranks are a joke now because ranked reset only takes you back 1 rank and not all the way to 20. When ranked reset tool you back to 20 every time red ranks were something special
Sadly I've a HEAP of moris sitting gathering dust for all my killers just because I can't be bothered with the inevitable flak I'll get from the survivors. I know I shouldn't care but every time I use a mori I get a ubuse and it ends up souring the rest of my gaming day on dbd
I know the exact feeling. That's pretty much why I have yet to touch DS and have only used NOeD and ebony moris enough times I can count on one hand. I still have yet to have a game where I just go in with the thought of "I'm going to play like a jerk this game."
It is good though to bring one, just as insurance. You don't even have to use it, you could just keep your eye out for people trying to be annoying and take them out the game quickly. That's how I plan on using mine: like insurance.
I don't ever really use a mori myself anyway but it does wonders if you're pretty sure you're going to be going up against a sweatsquad. For example, just the other day I ran into somebody whose name looked familiar, and when I checked their profile I had them blocked (I block pretty much everybody who's either a complete ######### in chat or in game). It made for a pretty fun experience when I saw that, put a mori on my Freddy, and camped and first hook mori'd the person who I had blocked. I then proceeded to slaughter the others (I checked the profile and they were at least a SWF of 3.)
So it's not like you have to be a scumbag every time you bring one. Just use them to make sure your games go smoothly enough to where you can't get "bullied." The survivor might be mad, but... Why wouldn't they be if they went in with the intention of playing like jerks and got smacked down instead? I don't think something like that should sour your day. Take it as just another moron on the internet, because that's usually what it is. It makes for good laughs. :P
"Just don't slug or tunnel, Mr. Killer. Hook every one of us clockwise by name and always go for a 12 hook game. We'll use our immunity bubble to bodyblock, harass and do gens in your face, but that's perfectly fair and trying to punish us for this is toxic :) :) :) :)"
It takes an insanely warped perception of this game to think this loadout is fair
We can always go back to old DS if you really want to use this forum to whine. Then all you'll have is slugging, nevermind tunneling.
I know the exact feeling. That's pretty much why I have yet to touch DS and have only used NOeD and ebony moris enough times I can count on one hand. I still have yet to have a game where I just go in with the thought of "I'm going to play like a jerk this game."
It is good though to bring one, just as insurance. You don't even have to use it, you could just keep your eye out for people trying to be annoying and take them out the game quickly. That's how I plan on using mine: like insurance.
I don't ever really use a mori myself anyway but it does wonders if you're pretty sure you're going to be going up against a sweatsquad. For example, just the other day I ran into somebody whose name looked familiar, and when I checked their profile I had them blocked (I block pretty much everybody who's either a complete ######### in chat or in game). It made for a pretty fun experience when I saw that, put a mori on my Freddy, and camped and first hook mori'd the person who I had blocked. I then proceeded to slaughter the others (I checked the profile and they were at least a SWF of 3.)
So it's not like you have to be a scumbag every time you bring one. Just use them to make sure your games go smoothly enough to where you can't get "bullied." The survivor might be mad, but... Why wouldn't they be if they went in with the intention of playing like jerks and got smacked down instead? I don't think something like that should sour your day. Take it as just another moron on the internet, because that's usually what it is. It makes for good laughs. :P
Hey that's a great idea about taking moris for "insurance", for some reason it never occurred to me. I guess in a way I was feeling that it would be a waste to take one and not use it but on the other hand that makes no sense as it's a waste sitting in my killers pack lol having it for a game where people or someone is being awful though, I've no problem using it then-I can think of a few matches I wish I'd had a mori lol thanks!
Hey that's a great idea about taking moris for "insurance", for some reason it never occurred to me. I guess in a way I was feeling that it would be a waste to take one and not use it but on the other hand that makes no sense as it's a waste sitting in my killers pack lol having it for a game where people or someone is being awful though, I've no problem using it then-I can think of a few matches I wish I'd had a mori lol thanks!
Yea I'm glad you like it! I don't like outright playing like a jerk, but because of that, it kinda makes it feel like the moris go to waste. It's better to use them for something than have them sitting collecting dust, just like you said.
Yea I'm glad you like it! I don't like outright playing like a jerk, but because of that, it kinda makes it feel like the moris go to waste. It's better to use them for something than have them sitting collecting dust, just like you said.
Have fun, mori responsibly ;)
Yeah I'm just surprised I didn't think of that before because it makes so much sense lol thanks again, have fun! And I'll mori responsibly :D
Why are people in this thread making fun of Survivors complaining about Killer Meta Perks while running Meta Perks themselves, while the Thread was opened by a person running Meta Perks, complaining about Survivor Meta Perks?
My best bet would be because the strength and impact of said meta perks have vastly disproportionate impacts on the game.
Franklin’s is not for losers (you should use less offensive ways of counter-arguing your point).
Franklin’s isn’t just about the actual making a survivor drop items. It’s also a bait tool for additional free hits or free downs.
I’ve lost count of the amount of times I’ve pretended to break chase and go off in one direction, only to circle back to where the item was dropped and catch that survivor, or another survivor attempting to retrieve that item.
This is going to be even more effective with the perk rework, which is its entire intention: make survivors panic about losing their item in 90 seconds and appropriately use that as bait. Survivors are very predictable when it comes to dropped items, especially keys.
No. I stand by what I said. Franklin's is for losers. It's a bait tool for morons only, not good players. Obviously you will come back. You are just as predictable as those survivors because you use Franklin's. It's easy to wait two seconds for you to leave and grab my item. For every time you have found someone grabbing their item I have easily gotten my item back, multiple times in the same game even. This is why it's only bait for morons.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sadly I've a HEAP of moris sitting gathering dust for all my killers just because I can't be bothered with the inevitable flak I'll get from the survivors. I know I shouldn't care but every time I use a mori I get a ubuse and it ends up souring the rest of my gaming day on dbd
First of all, Trial of Torment is NOT good so that's one bad perk you used. Thrilling Tremors is ok for Pop but you're playing PH. A killer that doesnt really have gen pressure. He excels on countering healing. He's got to big a terror radius that monitor wouldnt really help get close enough to flick. His trail is garbage as all they have to do is crouch it. So it's only good in chase but if they see that's what you're doing, they'll go and leave to another loop. Everything before survivor perks were against you here.
Matchmaking as intended. Using NOED, dont see the problem here. It's a frustrating game but nothing impossible. Ruin at high ranks is a no go cause it goes very quickly. If you have pop, start using it. Corrupt Intervention or something. Just not Ruin. Haunted Ground if you want a Hex
I understand that it is increasingly difficult to play killer, but it is good to remember that (from the survivors' side) the exhaustion perks have already been nerfed because whoever played killer complained about the gameplay, not to mention that it gets more and more complicated to escape when the killer uses NOED. It is a matter of you, who play killer, better reconcile the perks so that the gameplay is advantageous for you. It is a matter of logic.
@lilblack4579 What perks do you expect the survivors are going to use?
It wasn't stressful at all for me. I had a lot of fun that game.
"Just don't slug or tunnel, Mr. Killer. Hook every one of us clockwise by name and always go for a 12 hook game. We'll use our immunity bubble to bodyblock, harass and do gens in your face, but that's perfectly fair and trying to punish us for this is toxic :) :) :) :)"
It takes an insanely warped perception of this game to think this loadout is fair
The problem I see is, that those immunities are created to help the 80% of the survivor that don't belong into red rank. They are counter to tunneling and camping which is applicable by killers of all ranks but loses more and more impact the more skilled the survivors are. The critical point is that those survivor don't necez "need" those immunities but have them either way while everything the killer can do falls of in comparison. That is why a skilled 4 man team will always beat a equally skilled killer.
The game gets mostly balanced for the average rank but the better both sides get, in terms of skill, the more this balance gets broken.
Dead hard: just wait a second before you hit
DS: Don't chase the person which was just unhooked
BT: Don't chase the person which was just unhooked
Unbreakable: Don't chase the person which was just unhooked and slug them
Ez counter
I had this happen when I played on my sister's Xbox. This was my third match at her house and this was on Disturbed Ward. I have no idea how I managed to get a 4k here. Maybe they were just boosted?
If you play every day, you will inevitably hit red rank. You inevitably learn where the good loops are and when to commit to what objective. Every dedicated fan ends up here and that's where Behavior should be directing their attention. It's not some unattainable testament to skill, its just experience. I had an exponentially harder time ranking up in Brawlhalla than here, because this game is just memory and fighting games require much more dexterity. To balance around red rank disregards only the newest of newcomers.
Wait wait wait 🤣🤣🤣
(Borrewed Time ) its not a problem = if you dont camp
(Decisive Strike ) its not a problem = if you dont tunnel
(Dead Hard) one time you know he got it its done so eazy to counter
(Unbreakable) its not a problem = if you not trying to let survivers down for slugging
So ive made a eazy real Quick profile of the one who crying here
A CAMPER if he scared of (BT) TUNNELING the one whos unhook if he scared of (DS) and trying to SLUG out every one if he scared of (Unbreakable) with NO TALENT if he scared of (DH) and the most funny in there...he play with NOED 🤦♂️ the proof is here we got a BIG NO TRUST TRY HARD KILLER 🤣🤣🤣
Seriously im embarrassed for you
What is a Survivor meta perks can really do against Spirit?
Exhaustion perks like Lithe or Sprint Burst gets countered by her Phase Walk, put in Mother-Daughter Ring for good measure.
Dead Hard? Wait it out.
Iron Will? You got Stridor, put in Father's Glasses for good measure.
Decisive Strike? Wait it out or just eat it early, now they have one useless perk slot. Phase Walk again to quickly down their ass.
Borrowed Time? You can hit the unhook, he gets the speed boost, now you use Phase Walk to quickly down him again, and slug him or just eat DS (I always do).
Unbreakable? Sure. Let them use it, now it's out of the way...let's begin again shall we?
I am not even sure what the issue is with the perks. The survivors have gone for perks that help against bad killers using their nooby tactics to attempt victory. Anti camp, anti tunnel and anti slug. You do none of that and their perks are useless. These are my favourite perks to against, absolutely useless for gen pressure and relies on the killer being complete trash. If anything, these perks being common only shows just how many bad killers are in the game, tunnelling, camping and slugging.
Funny that you complain because while we have 4 objectives you have 1. Your only objective in this game as a killer is to KILL the survivors. You can't do that using the perks you have switch killers and run a different set. I can get a merciless every match with any killer I play as, yet I am a survivor main. So my Rank 20 killer is better than your Rank 7? As a Rank 20 killer I've utterly humiliated Rank 2's and Rank 1's before 2 gens could be completed. You just need to know how to play.
Keep pressure on the survivors, keep them injured, slow down generator progression as much as possible, don't waste your time respecting pallets, don't slug, keep them hooked, if you hook someone stick around for a minute out of proximity then immediately go after the scratch marks, borrowed time? Smack twice, Ds? Wait it out but keep a close eye on them with T3 deerstalker. Come on bud. How is a survivor main better at killer? Lol.
I only play killer when a daily comes up bro. And I avoid it as much as possible, but I can still work over any survivor I play against because I know their tricks, with me no one escapse unless I want them to.
It's funny how the forums are just a cesspool of crying killers now. Oh no, I'm going cry and get upvotes from people crying with me. Waaa, I'm going to cry about their perks even though I'm using toxic perks as well ;(
Oh no, survivor bad, op perks, matchmaking bad, I'm so sad waaa WHY CANT I JUST TUNNEL THEM, ######### DS MAN, ITS SO UNFAIR, IT FORCES ME TO PLAY PROPERLY GRR IM ANGRY RAAA
Most of their perks are anti tunneling and anti slugging perks. As long as you don’t tunnel or slug they are pretty useless. But why the noed?
If you don’t tunnel the ds wears off same with borrowed time. And don’t slug they will never have an opportunity to use unbreakable
In my opinion, you can trade out noed or ruin for another perk, maybe a chase perk to help end chases much faster. I'm not saying Noed is bad or good, but I was never a fan of those perks playing as killer myself. Ruin encourages the survivors to stay on gens instead of doing small things like totems, chests, or even just wanting you to chase them because they're bored. With noed, you have to wait until the very end of the game, and I'm willing to bet that you didn't make any of them use their unbreakable before you can 4 slug using Noed. DiscoDance is generally a good tracking perk, but I like Whispers more just because it's less annoying and I can find people alone at a gen.
That said, the most you can do is to improve your chase/mindgames (a good tip is to avoid mindgaming Too hard. sometimes holding W makes it generally unexpected), be able to know when to leave a chase, and be able to know when you can slug (however, slugging seems really unlikely unless they're not good enough to run you properly.
Though I don't know what killer you're playing as, so I can't give you as much advice as I want to.
It's also an endless cycle that either side will bring their builds they consider the "best" because the "Other Side" plays unfun.
Actually, I was using Plague. Second, I was working on a build around Trail of Torment, not a sweat build. I like the perk, so I've been looking for ways to use it, even with the blaring yellow gen. It was just an experiment to see what worked.
That doesn't negate the fact that a lot of survivors will run these builds, because they work. When you can chase a killer to hook, knowing that you'll get the save with BT, and be protected by the same. When countering DS via slugging means nothing thanks to Unbreakable, and three out of four are using it. When their comms allow coordination with a chase so they can land Head On, or somebody is always around the corner for a flashlight save. Then, I have a problem,
I find it a little suspicious that the first two people sharing their results screen screenshots have conveniently cropped out... the results. 🤔
From what I know Pig’s world is different than most killers world. I almost never see anyone play plague or pig. Doc and Freddy I don’t think need pure slowdown.
I’m not gonna tell you what to run. If it works for you that’s all that matters, but in my experience with killers I play I either don’t have fun making that game take forever or it doesn’t feel like it would have benefited me more than some other builds.
I don’t even run the general killer build I recommended on my Ghostface because he doesn’t need chase perks. I run Corrupt, Thrilling or BBQ, Nurses, and Discordance. Knowing where everyone is and being able to just turn off your TR means you’re gonna give the survivors a real bad time.
On killers that really capitalize on slowdown I think the build isn’t terrible. Like we both said Legion, Freddy, Pig, and Plague could use it well, but I don’t think most of the cast of killers would capitalize as well and would do better with their own builds centered around their play style.
Noed isn't even that strong... I wouldn't touch that perk on killer. Devour hope is so much better
Red ranks are a joke now because ranked reset only takes you back 1 rank and not all the way to 20. When ranked reset tool you back to 20 every time red ranks were something special
I know the exact feeling. That's pretty much why I have yet to touch DS and have only used NOeD and ebony moris enough times I can count on one hand. I still have yet to have a game where I just go in with the thought of "I'm going to play like a jerk this game."
It is good though to bring one, just as insurance. You don't even have to use it, you could just keep your eye out for people trying to be annoying and take them out the game quickly. That's how I plan on using mine: like insurance.
I don't ever really use a mori myself anyway but it does wonders if you're pretty sure you're going to be going up against a sweatsquad. For example, just the other day I ran into somebody whose name looked familiar, and when I checked their profile I had them blocked (I block pretty much everybody who's either a complete ######### in chat or in game). It made for a pretty fun experience when I saw that, put a mori on my Freddy, and camped and first hook mori'd the person who I had blocked. I then proceeded to slaughter the others (I checked the profile and they were at least a SWF of 3.)
So it's not like you have to be a scumbag every time you bring one. Just use them to make sure your games go smoothly enough to where you can't get "bullied." The survivor might be mad, but... Why wouldn't they be if they went in with the intention of playing like jerks and got smacked down instead? I don't think something like that should sour your day. Take it as just another moron on the internet, because that's usually what it is. It makes for good laughs. :P
We can always go back to old DS if you really want to use this forum to whine. Then all you'll have is slugging, nevermind tunneling.
I hate it but this game's falling apart.
Old DS was like being locked in a cage
New DS is like being locked in a basement
And when we request to not be locked in the basement, you respond with "How about you go back to the cage ;) ;) ;)"
Hey that's a great idea about taking moris for "insurance", for some reason it never occurred to me. I guess in a way I was feeling that it would be a waste to take one and not use it but on the other hand that makes no sense as it's a waste sitting in my killers pack lol having it for a game where people or someone is being awful though, I've no problem using it then-I can think of a few matches I wish I'd had a mori lol thanks!
Yea I'm glad you like it! I don't like outright playing like a jerk, but because of that, it kinda makes it feel like the moris go to waste. It's better to use them for something than have them sitting collecting dust, just like you said.
Have fun, mori responsibly ;)
Yeah I'm just surprised I didn't think of that before because it makes so much sense lol thanks again, have fun! And I'll mori responsibly :D
My best bet would be because the strength and impact of said meta perks have vastly disproportionate impacts on the game.
If it acts like it deserves to be caged, it should be in a cage. ;)
No. I stand by what I said. Franklin's is for losers. It's a bait tool for morons only, not good players. Obviously you will come back. You are just as predictable as those survivors because you use Franklin's. It's easy to wait two seconds for you to leave and grab my item. For every time you have found someone grabbing their item I have easily gotten my item back, multiple times in the same game even. This is why it's only bait for morons.