82% misreading questions is the worst lol also apparently I don't know enough about the skill check icons. Two questions also where I was 1 number off..
98%. I thought making skill checks appear more often would be seen as beneficial. Apparently not.
It really depends. If you have autodidact...you want the skillchecks. If the killer is walking around with unnerving presence...you DONT want the skillchecks, lol.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd also like to know where the exam is (aswell as fail it)
Right in this room. The Doctor is ready to see you. Some say he has shocking methods but his patients really get hooked on his methods.
Ok now this made my dayπas a doctor main myself.
Also, my nurse is ready to take care of you, enjoy your staying in Lery's Hospital.
Yeah it's so weird because its already on the Japanese twitter account but not on the english one
Wait...this exam is actually real? I assumed we were meme'ing when I wrote my response :D
Yeah they did one last year. If you get an A or A+ you are entered into a raffle for iridescent shards
Itβs 500 auric cells actually
Oh thank you! Even better lol
@MandyTalk @Rizzo90 Would one of you mind answering this? I've been looking for it myself too, but theres no link.
It will be announced on every social media when it's out.
It's on the dbd discord, but not on the forums lol...
It's out in Japan tho so why isn't it announced ;-;
Thanks, just finished it
There's an examine?
Yeah, follow the link Bigbubs posted. If you score 90-100 points on the exam you get entered into a raffle to win 500 auric cells.
And I forgot my number 2 pencil.
Thanks mate!
I got a 76 π
How? It wasnt timed.
Cause I didnt want to cheat π
lol, i got 90 that way
96 for me, miscounted a couple things. Otherwise, wasn't too bad.
Im pretty sure they set it up fully expecting everyone to look up the answers. I got a 100...cuz I know every little DBD detail of course.
got 90%
Kinda pissed that the ones that I failed were because i misread them
I hit 98% and honestly I'll take that- only one I got wrong was current amount of survivor items in the game.
Got 90%. I should probably brush up on lore. π€¦ββοΈ
Lol I got 64. Basically everything I missed was the status icons because I pay no attention to most of them.
82% misreading questions is the worst lol also apparently I don't know enough about the skill check icons. Two questions also where I was 1 number off..
98%. I thought making skill checks appear more often would be seen as beneficial. Apparently not.
It really depends. If you have autodidact...you want the skillchecks. If the killer is walking around with unnerving presence...you DONT want the skillchecks, lol.