@people who Dead Hard a Frenzying Legion:

what the ######### is wrong with you

Comments

  • I guess if you’re going to be their first hit and people are close? Niche situations here and there it could be useful to prevent them stabbing 3-4 people

  • I'm also confused at people who use self care while facing a Hillbilly who only chainsaws.

  • @johnmwarner said:

    I guess if you’re going to be their first hit and people are close? Niche situations here and there it could be useful to prevent them stabbing 3-4 people

    • It's LEGION
    • You're INJURED
    • You have now put the Legion in a position where it would be best for them to go after you and only you, and you don't have your Dead Hard to help you out
  • @Demogordon_Ramsay said:

    what the ######### is wrong with you

    They are also the same ones who cry you tunneled them when you are using an anti tunnel perk to find someone else lol

  • @Cheers said:

    I'm also confused at people who use self care while facing a Hillbilly who only chainsaws.

    And, by the same token: Stopping to heal while Myers is still comfortably in tier 3, or when Devour Hope or Haunted Ground kick in...

  • @Rydog said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1338932#Comment_1338932

    And, by the same token: Stopping to heal while Myers is still comfortably in tier 3, or when Devour Hope or Haunted Ground kick in...

    I love when squad gets mad I won’t heal them against an insta down cuz “he can still one hit m1 me” but isn’t it easier to loop an m1 rather then a chainsaw sometimes lol

  • @Rydog said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1338932#Comment_1338932

    And, by the same token: Stopping to heal while Myers is still comfortably in tier 3, or when Devour Hope or Haunted Ground kick in...

    @Cheers said:

    I'm also confused at people who use self care while facing a Hillbilly who only chainsaws.

    That much can at least be justified with "I don't want my blood and injured noises giving me away" or "the Killer has Thanatophobia/Blood Echo/some other Perk that punishes me for being injured" or "I want to force Billy to chainsaw me instead of going M1/I don't want to be injured in case the T3 fades away while I'm being chased" or something like that.

    With Legion, it's just "I denied the Killer a power that takes twenty seconds to recharge and forced him to go after me in exchange for throwing away the incalculably valuable chase Perk I equipped".

  • @Demogordon_Ramsay said:

    what the ######### is wrong with you

    I mean, letting yourself get hit by legion is detrimental for your team, you are just giving free stall to them which on the long run can make you lose

  • @Demogordon_Ramsay said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1338944#Comment_1338944

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1338932#Comment_1338932

    That much can at least be justified with "I don't want my blood and injured noises giving me away" or "the Killer has Thanatophobia/Blood Echo/some other Perk that punishes me for being injured" or "I want to force Billy to chainsaw me instead of going M1/I don't want to be injured in case the T3 fades away while I'm being chased" or something like that.

    With Legion, it's just "I denied the Killer a power that takes twenty seconds to recharge and forced him to go after me in exchange for throwing away the incalculably valuable chase Perk I equipped".

    As someone who mains Hillbilly and Legion, for Hillbilly I'll miss about once every 10 times unless I'm ambitious and really think I can hit something.

    As for Legion, if I see an injured person I'm going to go for them rather than hitting them and going for someone else.

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/159646/people-who-dead-hard-a-frenzying-legion

    I mean, letting yourself get hit by legion is detrimental for your team, you are just giving free stall to them which on the long run can make you lose

    Homie, it's a LEGION. It's incredibly easy to deny him his power once he gets one hit off, and even then, twelve measly seconds of mending isn't "stall". If your team is the type of team to a) Let Legion get huge Frenzy chains, and b) Actually give him map pressure from it, then your team is going to lose anyway.

  • @Demogordon_Ramsay said:

    what the ######### is wrong with you

    Well just to let you know I dead hard usually right in to a tree with no apparent reason. I guess it's a bug.

  • Well obviously to stop him from injuri-hold on a sec.

  • @Cheers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1338951#Comment_1338951

    As someone who mains Hillbilly and Legion, for Hillbilly I'll miss about once every 10 times unless I'm ambitious and really think I can hit something.

    As for Legion, if I see an injured person I'm going to go for them rather than hitting them and going for someone else.

    You must be really good at backrevving.

  • Going to brag here, I can't remember the last time I've missed a backrev (although I don't play near as much as I used to).

  • @Cheers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1338970#Comment_1338970

    Going to brag here, I can't remember the last time I've missed a backrev (although I don't play near as much as I used to).

    I think you and I have different definitions of backrevving. My response was meant to be very sarcastic.

  • @Demogordon_Ramsay said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1338977#Comment_1338977

    I think you and I have different definitions of backrevving. My response was meant to be very sarcastic.

    My apologies then.

    I don't watch alot of Hillbilly gameplay, so I just assumed backrevving was being right at their back.

    Or maybe I've just completely forgotten because its 11 and me and my mates decided to go last night without sleep living on Guinness.

  • @Cheers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1338978#Comment_1338978

    My apologies then.

    I don't watch alot of Hillbilly gameplay, so I just assumed backrevving was being right at their back.

    Or maybe I've just completely forgotten because its 11 and me and my mates decided to go last night without sleep living on Guinness.

    Yes, that's exactly what backrevving is. Revving when you're very close so that the chainsaw is impossible to miss.

    In other words: It takes no skill whatsoever and bragging about being accurate with backrevs is like going, "Not to brag but I tend to be really good at hitting Survivors with Myers's T3 attack."

  • @Demogordon_Ramsay said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1338980#Comment_1338980

    Yes, that's exactly what backrevving is. Revving when you're very close so that the chainsaw is impossible to miss.

    In other words: It takes no skill whatsoever and bragging about being accurate with backrevs is like going, "Not to brag but I tend to be really good at hitting Survivors with Myers's T3 attack."

    Glad I remembered something then. Not all my shots are like this though, although majority are.

  • funny because today I literally carried a game by doing it. Simply we were in a loose 3 gen, I was the first hit, didn't want to Legion to spot the other, he then proceeds to chase me, I bring him to the other side of the map and the team finish the last gen.

  • @YaiPa said:

    funny because today I literally carried a game by doing it. Simply we were in a loose 3 gen, I was the first hit, didn't want to Legion to spot the other, he then proceeds to chase me, I bring him to the other side of the map and the team finish the last gen.

    That doesn't sound like you making a sick play; it sounds like the Killer not knowing how to pressure gens.

  • 20200609_214649.png

    Spoopy Frank

    Approves of survivors using dead hard to avoid frenzy

  • @Demogordon_Ramsay said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1338999#Comment_1338999

    That doesn't sound like you making a sick play; it sounds like the Killer not knowing how to pressure gens.

    eh, being toxic for the entire match and looking like a juicy and easy down sure helped.

  • well if i know there are more survivors arond... and i can evoid the legion hit them all... why not, also, im already injured if i can do that, why are you tryning to hit me with frenesy? uh? so that i evoid you can do what you wanna do.

  • @Rydog said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1338932#Comment_1338932

    And, by the same token: Stopping to heal while Myers is still comfortably in tier 3, or when Devour Hope or Haunted Ground kick in...

    To be fair... i do that when I play Jane... for obvious reasons..

  • @Lazerboy88 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1338944#Comment_1338944

    To be fair... i do that when I play Jane... for obvious reasons..

    For... for ass? Are you doing it because of ass? IS that what you're getting at? Ass?

  • @Yogerman1997 said:

    well if i know there are more survivors arond... and i can evoid the legion hit them all... why not, also, im already injured if i can do that, why are you tryning to hit me with frenesy? uh? so that i evoid you can do what you wanna do.

    Well, if you're playing Legion, you're not playing with the intent of winning, so... points, pure and simple.

    Also, you say you deny his power like he doesn't get it back in twenty seconds.

  • I had a Meg who self cared against me an infinite T3 myers, I just don't get people.

    Some people actually dead hard against legion's frenzy because of reaction like "oh second hit I might go down"

  • Shhh, let them keep doing it. As a Legion main I have no complaints.

  • @Demogordon_Ramsay said:

    what the ######### is wrong with you

    While I completely agree with you BUT:

    I do need to bring up that legion's model animation can glitch out during Feral frenzy making legion not look like they are in frenzy( by having the knife low Or vice versa where legion has his frenzy animation while not in frenzy by having their knife over their head).

  • @Demogordon_Ramsay said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1338926#Comment_1338926

    • It's LEGION
    • You're INJURED
    • You have now put the Legion in a position where it would be best for them to go after you and only you, and you don't have your Dead Hard to help you out

    First reasin is the best rrason lol

  • @Demogordon_Ramsay said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1338926#Comment_1338926

    • It's LEGION
    • You're INJURED
    • You have now put the Legion in a position where it would be best for them to go after you and only you, and you don't have your Dead Hard to help you out

    Your first statement and third go hand in hand. I am already injured, now I have prevented Legion from injuring 1-3 other people for “free,” and convinced them to chase me. Considering legion is meh in a chase I have no problem taking my chances looping them without dead hard.

  • @johnmwarner said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1338933#Comment_1338933

    Your first statement and third go hand in hand. I am already injured, now I have prevented Legion from injuring 1-3 other people for “free,” and convinced them to chase me. Considering legion is meh in a chase I have no problem taking my chances looping them without dead hard.

    Right, except he gets his power back in 20 SECONDS and if you're decent at chases, a good Killer will just ignore you for someone who isn't.

    Though I feel that if you were actually a good looper you wouldn't be relying on Win Hard.

  • Sorry, sometimes I panic and hit my x to instantly die button.

  • @Rydog said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1339077#Comment_1339077

    For... for ass? Are you doing it because of ass? IS that what you're getting at? Ass?

    No her loud ass moans lol

  • Time waster during certain situations. Legion being knocked out of FF could be the difference between a 4 man escape and certain death.

  • @SnakeSound222 said:

    Time waster during certain situations. Legion being knocked out of FF could be the difference between a 4 man escape and certain death.

    A bunch of people are telling me this, and my reply is always the same: It's Legion. He gets his power back in 20 seconds AND his power doesn't do anything. At that point, Dead Harding against him only accomplishes the act of denying him a bonus 250 Deviousness points in 95% of situations.

  • Dead Harding the Legion frenzy is the biggest gamer move a survivor can make.

  • @Demogordon_Ramsay said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1339336#Comment_1339336

    A bunch of people are telling me this, and my reply is always the same: It's Legion. He gets his power back in 20 seconds AND his power doesn't do anything. At that point, Dead Harding against him only accomplishes the act of denying him a bonus 250 Deviousness points in 95% of situations.

    There’s a reason a bunch of people are telling you that. The difference between him missing you or him hitting you and chaining to everyone else is 10-ish seconds of wasted time for each player, plus if you’re playing solo like me you have to be concerned your team is going to self care as well...

  • @johnmwarner said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1339437#Comment_1339437

    There’s a reason a bunch of people are telling you that. The difference between him missing you or him hitting you and chaining to everyone else is 10-ish seconds of wasted time for each player, plus if you’re playing solo like me you have to be concerned your team is going to self care as well...

    Like I said to someone else: If your team is so positively braindead that they're grouping up against a Legion and ACTUALLY letting him build pressure off of that little teensy weensy mend timer, then your team was doomed from the start.

  • @Demogordon_Ramsay said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1339461#Comment_1339461

    Like I said to someone else: If your team is so positively braindead that they're grouping up against a Legion and ACTUALLY letting him build pressure off of that little teensy weensy mend timer, then your team was doomed from the start.

    True, but I prefer to give my team as much chance as possible even bad teams surprise you once in a while if you buy them time.

  • @johnmwarner said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1339467#Comment_1339467

    True, but I prefer to give my team as much chance as possible even bad teams surprise you once in a while if you buy them time.

    Ah yes, I too am surprised when my teams do their only objective while not being chased by the Killer.

    I wish I was being sarcastic.

  • @Demogordon_Ramsay said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1338926#Comment_1338926

    • It's LEGION
    • You're INJURED
    • You have now put the Legion in a position where it would be best for them to go after you and only you, and you don't have your Dead Hard to help you out

    Pretty egoistic view to a suggestion that it helps to save your team from a lot of trouble, probably even allowing them to stay on a gen. 4 Seconds of fatigue should be enough to get to the next loop and have a decent chase. Or are you saying without dead hard you are downed easily?

  • @Deadeye said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1338933#Comment_1338933

    Pretty egoistic view to a suggestion that it helps to save your team from a lot of trouble, probably even allowing them to stay on a gen. 4 Seconds of fatigue should be enough to get to the next loop and have a decent chase. Or are you saying without dead hard you are downed easily?

    "Pretty egoistic view to a suggestion that it helps to save your team from a lot of trouble"

    12 seconds of holding M1 =/= "a lot" of trouble


    "4 Seconds of fatigue should be enough to get to the next loop and have a decent chase."

    That fatigue is going to happen anyway, Dead Hard or not.


    "Or are you saying without dead hard you are downed easily?"

    If you're the type of person to run Dead Hard? Probably.

  • You asked why, multiple people have told you why. You can disagree and say your stance is that you would prefer to eat the frenzy and let the team all possibly get injured as well. I choose to give up my own resource (dead hard) with the assumption that me being injured and looping the killer is better than one of my teammates.

    Again, this is MY PHILOSOPHY, doesn’t have to be yours and it may be wrong but it’s at least debatable. If I had some experience to suggest otherwise, like watched another teammate put up a good chase earlier in the match then this could change my mind, if my whole team was already injured it could change my mind.

  • @johnmwarner said:

    You asked why, multiple people have told you why. You can disagree and say your stance is that you would prefer to eat the frenzy and let the team all possibly get injured as well. I choose to give up my own resource (dead hard) with the assumption that me being injured and looping the killer is better than one of my teammates.

    Again, this is MY PHILOSOPHY, doesn’t have to be yours and it may be wrong but it’s at least debatable. If I had some experience to suggest otherwise, like watched another teammate put up a good chase earlier in the match then this could change my mind, if my whole team was already injured it could change my mind.

    It's a Legion.

    His power is countered by splitting up and/or holding W.

    If your team can't do either of these and has to rely on you burning Dead Hard to not get Frenzied, your team is doomed.

  • @Demogordon_Ramsay said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1339336#Comment_1339336

    A bunch of people are telling me this, and my reply is always the same: It's Legion. He gets his power back in 20 seconds AND his power doesn't do anything. At that point, Dead Harding against him only accomplishes the act of denying him a bonus 250 Deviousness points in 95% of situations.

    Those 5% can be important situations though. Like if the last gen is almost finished and Legion has Pop, him having to deal with that four second stun could be the difference between you guys finishing that gen and escaping or him using Pop and making a comeback that results in more dead Survivors.

    Also, it gets you more points if you're on death hook.

  • @SnakeSound222 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1339437#Comment_1339437

    Those 5% can be important situations though. Like if the last gen is almost finished and Legion has Pop, him having to deal with that four second stun could be the difference between you guys finishing that gen and escaping or him using Pop and making a comeback that results in more dead Survivors.

    Also, it gets you more points if you're on death hook.

    That four second stun is going to happen no matter what. Frenzying a couple of extra Survivors isn't going to change that. If three Survivors are about to pop a gen but then he Frenzies them... They can still pop the gen.

‹ 1 2