If you have TTV in your name I'm going to dodge you

More 90% of the time someone with the TTV in their name is just going to end up bullying me and ruin my fun, not just that specifically but also troll name e.g Totemhoe or Mori me. Just have fun and stop bullying the killers

Comments

  • Twitchys? = Me win 80% of the time.

  • I used to put TTV in my name just to learn how to run a killer better.

    As a killer, I dont avoid them, ttv does not mean anything.

  • Just equip a full sweat loadout, maybe with a green mori.

  • I check if they're currently streaming. If they are I vs them and make sure to play as scummy as possible without completely tunneling/mori'ing/camping them. I then go and watch the gameplay and listen to them scream and cry about how lame or ######### I am at Killer. Most streamers are very average players so it usually works out in my favor.

  • the amount of people here who are probably miserable/deprived of attention is just lol.

  • Tbf? The casual streamers that I play against are always kind to me (even though I run Nurse), and I follow them. The high viewcount streamers, on the other hand, usually suicide on hook and sometimes outright diss me (except Yerv, who I play against a lot <3). Either way, I love playing against TTVs because it’s extremely entertaining to find new streamers, as well as watch the game from their perspective.

    As an example, yesterday I was being a meme and played Nurse with Fire Up and Shadowborn; I got a 4K versus a streamer (though the solos DC’d), and it was hilarious when they realized I was nothing but a Fire Up gamer. They looked at my profile in steam and noticed I’m in the Official CVS Pharmacy Steam group, so they laughed about that too. It was a great time

  • @RockoRango said:

    Tbf? The casual streamers that I play against are always kind to me (even though I run Nurse), and I follow them. The high viewcount streamers, on the other hand, usually suicide on hook and sometimes outright diss me (except Yerv, who I play against a lot <3). Either way, I love playing against TTVs because it’s extremely entertaining to find new streamers, as well as watch the game from their perspective.

    As an example, yesterday I was being a meme and played Nurse with Fire Up and Shadowborn; I got a 4K versus a streamer (though the solos DC’d), and it was hilarious when they realized I was nothing but a Fire Up gamer. They looked at my profile in steam and noticed I’m in the Official CVS Pharmacy Steam group, so they laughed about that too. It was a great time

    Thanks for not being like the other miserable people in here. Usually TTVs who advertise their name in steam are the smaller guys.

  • @Valor188917 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1337387#Comment_1337387

    Would you act like many TTV guys in real life towards anybody? No, cos most people don't have no balls. How is it okay to be like that over the internet.

    Because it’s a video game

    check and mate

  • I don't get why some people think behaving like the lower class is "cool" but you do you.

  • I just treat them as any other player, really. They play as they do; I play as I do, and whatever the result it is time to move to the next game. Unless they're a decent person in the comments, there wouldn't be a reason to rewatch their stream anyway.

  • @Valor188917 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1453363#Comment_1453363

    I don't get why some people think behaving like the lower class is "cool" but you do you.


  • Most of the TTV's have like two viewers. Their grandma and their mom and most of them suck horribly anyway lol

  • TTV kids are usually terrible anyways lol

  • Gonna name myself with ttv in it so I don't have to face players like you now

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    Consolers: what the heck is ttv?

    I see plenty of them on PS4. Twitch isn’t exclusive to PC ya know... 🤦🏻‍♂️

  • I don't include ttv in my name

  • I’m convinced that some people do this as a mind game. As I’ve played with and against a few of these players on PS4 and when you actually go onto their Twitch to watch your game back they have no followers / no videos uploaded. I’m sure they just want to make the killer feel more pressured to ‘perform’. 🤷🏻‍♂️😂

  • @aliberkcivelek said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1452212#Comment_1452212

    waht this guy said

    i main nurse, and i bring out the best build every night

    but more and more ttv's who are actually good coming up with their swfs

    so i bring a mori, and then they get salty in the end game chat

    stuff like this: wow mori and sweaty nurse git gud

    to me, it seems only fair

    this game becomes easy if you play in SWF, and i am spending triple their efforts to get just 2 kills at the end as something like trapper or pig

    no, i would rather strangle instead of making the game a chore

    That would be cool but you are playing the best killer in the game who once you get good at even self can lose to you. Nurse ignores ever uh thing yet you still feel entitled enough to bring more damn. But I cant say much just have fun playing that way.

  • I played against a TTV a couple weeks ago and he was a pretty chill guy and now i play dbd with him alot assuming all TTV’s are literally sweats is wrong because they can be some of the chillest people in this game

  • @Mak0 said:

    I played against a TTV a couple weeks ago and he was a pretty chill guy and now i play dbd with him alot assuming all TTV’s are literally sweats is wrong because they can be some of the chillest people in this game

    I had this when Pyramid Head came out. I got a 4K on Haddonfield with zero perks and was expecting salt but they were all singing my praises. Saying they can’t believe I got a 4K on that map with no perks. It was nice seeing people actually giving compliments and noticing I was at a disadvantage.

  • @MadArtillery said:

    Honestly bully teams that don't spend much time on gens are the best survivors to get. All too busy pulling fancy tricks and trying techs n flashlight saves to actually win. Everyone gets a bunch of bp and you get to feel good about a 4k.

    This. Whenever I see a flashlight in my game, I am happy, they are a killer sided item. If you see 4, it's usually a guaranteed win. They're so easy to play around and the games are usually fun, the survivors are usually playing to have fun aswell and make the game last longer. My favourite kind of squad to go against.

    I recently went against a streamer 'Ayrun' as Hillbilly on Ormond as they were a 4 man all named Justice for Billy, I don't play Billy whatsoever and suck with him, but I still got like 9 hooks and 3 kills playing chainsaw only cause they actually want to interact with the killer, go for flashlight saves etc, rather than just playing optimally and destroying me. Probably the most fun game I've played in a while and AFAIK they all had fun too.

  • @Mak0 said:

    I played against a TTV a couple weeks ago and he was a pretty chill guy and now i play dbd with him alot assuming all TTV’s are literally sweats is wrong because they can be some of the chillest people in this game

    You are the type of person I hope I run across in the fog.

    Prejudice, prejudging of others is common... let the prejudice people wallow in their lonely world, nice people will always find each other.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1452222#Comment_1452222

    My reasoning lies in the fact that they're making a spectacle of your failings as a killer.

    As we already don't get punished for a single mistake, TTV televises your mistakes and the audience laughs.

    Not in my lobby.

    Spot on. I don't mori, I just leave, but still. I'm here for my entertainment, not your viewers. And some of these folks have nutty fans that I just don't care to deal with.

1 2 ›