It's your birthday! And you decide to throw a party. The Entity decides to reward your dedication to this game by offering you the chance to invite one Killer. So... who shall it be?
It's your birthday! And you decide to throw a party. The Entity decides to reward your dedication to this game by offering you the chance to invite one Killer. So... who shall it be?
Legion, because hes the butt of every joke. and i want it to be a party. 😎
It's your birthday! And you decide to throw a party. The Entity decides to reward your dedication to this game by offering you the chance to invite one Killer. So... who shall it be?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's not a birthday party without a Clown.
Wraith isn't really a bad guy, I feel like I'd be the least likely to be brutalized assuming he isn't in the entities realm.
All of them.
Michael Myers. I like my peace and quiet, and at least his weapon is something I could use whilst prepping dinner.
Is there an "I'd prefer not to die horribly on my birthday" option?
What do you mean I have to choose only one Legion?!?! Then I choose Ghost Face.
I need my stalk buddy on my birthday party!
No there isn't, pick one or I'll be there myself >:(
Deathslinger is a wrongfully convicted man, he is only tracking the bounties of people the warden needs.
So at a party he would just be a smart inventor dude who has been to prison and seen some things
######### partying, me an Susie gonna sit down not talking for like... 10 hours straight, its gonna be legen-wait for it...
DARY! LEGENDARY!
Hag for no other reason than "I want my cake and I want to eat it too".
She can take care of the other guests.
Demogorgon <3
Wraith so he can bing bong to the music like a cutie.
Demogorgon, best party animal EVER!
GhostFace because in all honesty they seem really fun at parties
Pig. Free party hats for EVERYONE! Even the neighbors!
I have a soft spot for Julie. That, and she knows how to decorate the place. : )
He also creates torture devices in his spare time, so you might get one as a present! Perfect for you to use against all your rivals!
Nope, and besides, who said you’ll die to this?
The Entity decides to reward your dedication to this game by offering you the chance to invite one Killer.
I'd rather not take my chances.
Right, then I'm coming to your house and be your Killer. You have no choice in the matter >:(
I think the killers would all be the life of the party when they aren't working
That's charitable of you - I'd rather think they'd be the death of the party, so to speak.
Your loss. : P
Bubba.
The food would be sorted.
LEGIONDARY!
I chose Doc cuz he seems to be a funny guy, likes to laugh a lot
Is it really a party if nobody dies?
I need to farm Bloody Party Streamers.
Yes, so why murder somebody for those when you can invite a professional over to do it for you?
You won't have to have their death on your hands
don't leave freddy alone with the kids.
Huntress UwU
This made me very sad, we should send Hillbilly to therapy.
Probably Ghostface or Huntress.
All good birthday parties have a ######### clown
Doctor.
Make those lights shine!
Frank would be my pick
Plague, so that I can get sick and get out of my birthday party.
Because ######### that.
Legion, because hes the butt of every joke. and i want it to be a party. 😎
Wraith
All of them
You can get high with your buddy the Clown!
Joey, poor guy just tries his best and gets fired from every job... i can atleast give him cake right?
Either my boy bubba, cause he's not really evil, or Deathslinger, cause he doesn't hate you unless you did him wrong.
100% pig. my birthday party will only consist of booping That SNOOT
Exactly, I want to invite Ghostface👀🔪
Why does nobody like nurse???
I got off my couch and roflmao.
Susie, because she seems fun for a murderer
Pyramid Head! He'd cut the cake, and maybe invite James and Heather over too.
https://youtu.be/arY1b7szz0g?t=43Wraith... ding ding