Just got curbstomped by a 4 man... Again.

This game is not fun for the killer against 4 man SWF groups. its just not.

Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, give me some kinda of way to identify this so I can not play against them, either as an opt out. I'll even eat the DC penalty, I don't mind. Just let me know. You shouldn't be forcing me to play the game when the other team has a bonus advantage through Comms.

Nerf them, Buff killers, give us bonus BP, something. Its just not worth playing against them.

At the very least give me a free always on Ebony Mori. I mean, that would ruin their fun a little, just as they ruin mine. Fair, right?

Comments

  • Nah, that one was just me memeing about the "win button".

    You can safely ignore it, it was just to amuse me.

  • @Bovinity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1308520#Comment_1308520

    Nah, that one was just me memeing about the "win button".

    You can safely ignore it, it was just to amuse me.

    I'm not privy to the memes to be fair

  • It's all good, you're still a fine gentleman either way.

  • @Bovinity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1308530#Comment_1308530

    It's all good, you're still a fine gentleman either way.

    thanks, you too! just disagree with ya on a specific and contentious issue lol

  • @Bovinity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1308508#Comment_1308508

    Does an advantage not cause you to be "better" in this context?

    So many times in these threads it feels like people want to have the fastest car, but then claim that it would never help them win a race.

    I don't fault people for wanting every advantage they can reasonably get, but when they consistently deny that they're doing so it's just mind-boggling. I mean, you don't see me running a perk and then saying, "Pft, well, it doesn't do anything!"

    No one is denying the advantage of SWF but a lot of times people just use that as the reason why they lost, even if they played bad in that match or if they simply got outplayed. I guarantee you that most of the time those complaining about SWF would have still lost to that team even if those people weren't communicating.

  • @arslaN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1308521#Comment_1308521

    No one is denying the advantage of SWF but a lot of times people just use that as the reason they lost, even if they played bad in that match or if they simply got outplayed. I guarantee you that most of the time those complaining about SWF would have still lost to that team even if those people weren't communicating.

    It's hard to differentiate whether they would've won without all the extra communication and free perks though.

  • @coppersly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1308678#Comment_1308678

    It's hard to differentiate whether they would've won without all the extra communication and free perks though.

    It is also hard to prove that those things were the reason they won.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    "Pro" SWFs are a small percentage of a small percentage, and the game should absolutely not be balanced around them. Most SWFs are not remotely optimal, and even most of the ones that strive to be optimal are beatable with good killers by good killers.

    Yes, if you get actual pro style SWFs, you'll struggle to get hooks with any killer other than Spirit or Nurse. But there are probably 30 teams max out there that play that way on PC.

    You can't say SWF isn't a problem because it's a small % then immediately go and say there are SWF that destroy the balance of the game and the best thing to do is 'suck it up'

    Yeah no. They've taken advantage of the game mechanics and are trying to ruin someone elses experience. That ######### should be a priority. I've had a few friends turn away from this game because it's so extremely toxic even at new ranks. That. Is. A. Problem.

  • @Bovinity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1308317#Comment_1308317

    See, I take the opposite approach now. I just play killer with no perks, addons, or offerings.

    Surprisingly, not a lot changes. I'll still beat pugs and bad groups, and still lose to good SWF. But at least now I have the option select of, "Yeah, but look at my build." 😎

    You’re better than I am. Swat SWF death squads want to inflate their egos by going through the match as fast as possible, so I humor them and kill them as fast as possible.

    If I was good with huntress, I’d throw in her iridescent add-on along with a mori.

  • IF thats true, can you explain why the swf-survival rate is higher than the solo survival rate?

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1308685#Comment_1308685

    It is also hard to prove that those things were the reason they won.

    It certainly didn't hurt them though.

  • That one of the 1st step to become a good player.

  • @coppersly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1308493#Comment_1308493

    You can't say SWF isn't a problem because it's a small % then immediately go and say there are SWF that destroy the balance of the game and the best thing to do is 'suck it up'

    Yeah no. They've taken advantage of the game mechanics and are trying to ruin someone elses experience. That ######### should be a priority. I've had a few friends turn away from this game because it's so extremely toxic even at new ranks. That. Is. A. Problem.

    What do you mean by "ruin someone elses experience"? Does going against a really good team ruin someones experience? If so then a good solo team can do the exact same thing.

    If you are talking about bming in general then that's just how online games are. I don't think they're going to remove teabagging or anything.

    The actual problem is how strong a team of 4 amazing survivors can be, regardless if they're playing swf or not, and when you add stuff like keys on top of that it becomes a nightmare. People keep blaming that on swf for some reason and this problem is starting to going away with the map reworks.

  • @arslaN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1308692#Comment_1308692

    What do you mean by "ruin someone elses experience"? Does going against a really good team ruin someones experience? If so then a good solo team can do the exact same thing.

    If you are talking about bming in general then that's just how online games are. I don't think they're going to remove teabagging or anything.

    The actual problem is how strong a team of 4 amazing survivors can be, regardless if they're playing swf or not, and when you add stuff like keys on top of that it becomes nightmare. People keep blaming that on swf for some reason and this problem is starting to going away with the map reworks.

    I actually agree with you. A good group of solos is pretty much indistinguishable from SWF.

    The reason I hammer home SWF though is because if we can balance the game around a single type of survivor instead of 2 [solo & SWF] the game will be better balanced and also easier to balance. Might as well balance around a group setting since it's easier to implement one than prevent an outside one from happening.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1308501#Comment_1308501

    But coming up with "got stomped by a 4 man" is dumb. Sorry, being a 4 man SWF will most likely not be the reason why he lost. He lost because they were better.

    The question is: were they better on themself, or because they had communication on top if it?

    I play solo survivor most of the time, but i did play my share of swf (mostly 3, sometimes 4). To pretend that communication doesnt give you a real big boost is just so far from reality, that i have to asume you are intentionaly ignoring reality out of fear the devs might some day decide to do something about it. There are at least two other explanations, but i dont want to think of someone i dont even know that way unless proven different.

    You can do a little experiment. You play 10 games with comms, and 10 without. And then check the results, and see if they are the same.

    Or put another way: If you have a survivor group at the same skill level as the killer, do you think they will do better with comm or without? Or do you think there would be no difference?

  • @sulaiman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1308508#Comment_1308508

    The question is: were they better on themself, or because they had communication on top if it?

    I play solo survivor most of the time, but i did play my share of swf (mostly 3, sometimes 4). To pretend that communication doesnt give you a real big boost is just so far from reality, that i have to asume you are intentionaly ignoring reality out of fear the devs might some day decide to do something about it. There are at least two other explanations, but i dont want to think of someone i dont even know that way unless proven different.

    You can do a little experiment. You play 10 games with comms, and 10 without. And then check the results, and see if they are the same.

    Or put another way: If you have a survivor group at the same skill level as the killer, do you think they will do better with comm or without? Or do you think there would be no difference?

    I play either Solo or 2 man SWF. The results are around the same, even tho, Solo is less enjoyable, because it is a shitshow.

    As Killer, I have won against 4 man SWFs on Comms (some Streamer with Friends, so I know they were 4 man) and got stomped by 4 Solos.

  • @Tiersis said:

    This game is not fun for the killer against 4 man SWF groups. its just not.

    Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, give me some kinda of way to identify this so I can not play against them, either as an opt out. I'll even eat the DC penalty, I don't mind. Just let me know. You shouldn't be forcing me to play the game when the other team has a bonus advantage through Comms.

    Nerf them, Buff killers, give us bonus BP, something. Its just not worth playing against them.

    At the very least give me a free always on Ebony Mori. I mean, that would ruin their fun a little, just as they ruin mine. Fair, right?

    They've already stated that from a escape/die ratio, SWF do not escape that much more often. Are you the type that 4Ks 90% of their games and then hops online when you finally lose a game, suggesting that SWF are "broken."

  • @Tiersis said:

    This game is not fun for the killer against 4 man SWF groups. its just not.

    Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, give me some kinda of way to identify this so I can not play against them, either as an opt out. I'll even eat the DC penalty, I don't mind. Just let me know. You shouldn't be forcing me to play the game when the other team has a bonus advantage through Comms.

    Nerf them, Buff killers, give us bonus BP, something. Its just not worth playing against them.

    At the very least give me a free always on Ebony Mori. I mean, that would ruin their fun a little, just as they ruin mine. Fair, right?

    Click on their profile and look at their friendslist. Just lobbydodge, I do it.

  • People had no qualms complaining about pre-nerf Spirit and Nurse.

    But as soon as you mention SWF, people act like the problem is non-existent. That, or they say nothing can be done about SWF lol.

    Just goes to show you how biased the community is.

  • @DisappointedUser said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/156170/just-got-curbstomped-by-a-4-man-again

    They've already stated that from a escape/die ratio, SWF do not escape that much more often. Are you the type that 4Ks 90% of their games and then hops online when you finally lose a game, suggesting that SWF are "broken."

    Well yes, if I don't 4k every game, then the game is broken.

  • SWF is fine, killers usually blame their lack of skill opposed to taking ownership that the SWF player better than them.

    Killers aren’t mean to 4K every match, and SWF aren’t meant to escape every match. Every killer has strengths and weaknesses, if you play top tier killers every game you won’t learn anything.

    This isn’t to say I don’t lose to death squad SWF because I do. I had the sweatiest game yesterday at The Game I was Spirit with Red and Purple add on’s should’ve been an easy game for me right? Nope! Sweatiest match I’ve played in a LONG time... I ended up with the 4K with 1 gen left but I had to fight damn hard to get it.

    At the end everyone was GG WP and I made a friend outta it.

    Two days before that I was Trapper with BBQ Chilli, Devour Hope (which was cleansed early game) Spies From The Shadows, and PGTW.

    I knew it was a SWF because I’ve been against them before they were optimal af. One gen left again, but they slipped up and didn’t heal so I managed to secure a 4K. All it takes is one slip up and it’s hugely detrimental to the SWF.


    Everyone remembers the loss, nobody thinks of the game you just played and steam rolled all 4 survivors as a SWF. Those games are the ones where they slip up.

    Before anyone responds with “you can’t do anything when gens are knocked out within 5 minutes”....

    Bud you’re playing killer wrong unless they all have Brand New Parts... Or even if 4 survivors spilt up on 4 gens.... That means one gen isn’t being worked on outta 5. You’re playing the role wrong....

  • @DisappointedUser said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/156170/just-got-curbstomped-by-a-4-man-again

    They've already stated that from a escape/die ratio, SWF do not escape that much more often. Are you the type that 4Ks 90% of their games and then hops online when you finally lose a game, suggesting that SWF are "broken."

    I just came back after spending the afternoon with my kids, till they went to bed, and got to read through 3 pages of responses to this thread. I love the deflection. Posts like this. I wish I won 90% of my games with 4k, that'd be novel.

    Are you really suggesting that being on comms isn't an advantage?

    "how did you know they were a 4 man?"

    I asked them in end game chat. I was nice to them, gave a gg, and asked if I got beat by solos or SWF. Usually they tell me, though its really not hard to figure out. The way a SWF group changes drastically. Also, you can see the perks they have post game. Its not tough to tell its a SWF when one has OoO and every survivor happens to know your precise location at all times, and they weave through giving body blocks while having near perfect gen timing.

    I get that there are good groups out there. I'm only rank 10 killer, I like to think I'm an OK killer. I get that, I'm not shooting for red ranks here.

    I want one thing: A fair game. Is it really that offensive to the delicate Egos of survivors here that I'm asking for the game to be fair?

    Balance around the fact that survivors have comms. GIVE them comms, built into the game for all I care. It seems like more often than not I'm going against these "chill 4 man swf groups just relaxing and wanting to have fun with their friends" as they all claim to be.

    Thats fine. I'm glad they have fun with their friends. Would they not still have fun with their friends if the game was balanced around the idea that they had comms available?

    I don't think I'm being unreasonable, but "Git gud" is not an answer.

    Flip the coin. How would survivors feel if there was an option for me to see all of their Auras at all time, as long as I could see one of them, thus granting a similar level of information that 4 mans on comms get? Would they just say, "oh well, no big, we just better git gud!" And call it a day?

    I think not.

  • I just stomped a 4man redranks today with my lowrank Trapper. Seems like Trapper is OP. Its really hilarious that people still complain about being worse than other players.

  • @LetsPlayTogether said:

    I just stomped a 4man redranks today with my lowrank Trapper. Seems like Trapper is OP. Its really hilarious that people still complain about being worse than other players.

    Matchmaking is broken af and some challenges straight up sucks balls if you are new player. I really don't want 4-mans bullying me when I'm already having hard time playing killer.

  • @Tiersis said:

    This game is not fun for the killer against 4 man SWF groups. its just not.

    Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, give me some kinda of way to identify this so I can not play against them, either as an opt out. I'll even eat the DC penalty, I don't mind. Just let me know. You shouldn't be forcing me to play the game when the other team has a bonus advantage through Comms.

    Nerf them, Buff killers, give us bonus BP, something. Its just not worth playing against them.

    At the very least give me a free always on Ebony Mori. I mean, that would ruin their fun a little, just as they ruin mine. Fair, right?

    This game is not fun for solo survivors against a-hole killers either...but instead of any sort of alleviation, we're getting tunnel boxes that nullify DS. :) So, good luck with that.

  • @Crowman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1308387#Comment_1308387

    I mostly play solo survivor when I play survivor.

    I also play a lot of killer and face plenty of swf groups due to matchmaking using the highest swf member rank.

    SWF teams are not unbeatable and most are not try hard groups.

    "Matchmaking uses the highest SWF rank" he says. 🤣

    image.png

    No, that's not some fluke, or some long queue. That's "normal". Queue was nearly instant.

    Yes, they do this intentionally.

  • A tale of 2 pictures, both groups are swf

    20200527_190510.jpg 20200527_190448.jpg

    One did gens efficiently, the other didnt. Its not about swf its about gen speeds.

  • And the ones that didn't got rewarded more. Funny scoring game. 😀

  • @Bovinity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1308406#Comment_1308406

    "Matchmaking uses the highest SWF rank" he says. 🤣

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/YRA3XKUVV0RE/image.png

    No, that's not some fluke, or some long queue. That's "normal". Queue was nearly instant.

    Yes, they do this intentionally.

    @Peanits said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/640/RXK2G328M8H5.png

    We are back with another edition of the Developer Update, a series of posts detailing our progress on upcoming features and known issues. This time around, in addition to the normal topics, we’ll have sneak peeks on some changes coming in the mid-chapter update. 

    Matchmaking 

    Recently, the matchmaking system was changed to use the highest rank in a Survivor group when searching for a Killer. This change prevents groups from using a single low ranked player to abuse the matchmaker and get less experienced opponents. 

    We are on the lookout for any potential edge cases that may remain. To give you an idea of what is expected of the matchmaking system, here’s how the system works: 

    • Survivors are matched to a Killer as close to their rank as possible. 
    • If the Survivor is playing with a group, the highest ranked Survivor’s rank will be used for matchmaking purposes. (e.g. If a rank 1 and rank 10 Survivor are playing together, the game will search for a rank 1 Killer.) 
    • If a match of the same rank is not available, the system will gradually expand the acceptable range until it finds a match. This has a hard limit of 6 ranks above or below your rank. 
    • New players between rank 16 and rank 20 receive an exception to this rule in order to ensure that they can find a match, even when there’s no other new players queuing. 
    • You will not be matched with someone outside of a given range. This is to ensure that your connection to other players is as good as possible. When on dedicated servers, players will be matched to their nearest data center rather than their distance to other players. 
    • Survivors playing in a group with distant friends are an exception to this rule. 

    If you experience something outside of this range, please be sure to let us know here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/other 

    Nintendo Switch™ 

    Dead by Daylight was just released on the Nintendo Switch™. Welcome to any new players who are joining us! We have received quite a few questions since the launch, so we have taken a moment to organize some of the most frequently asked questions here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/90514/ 

    We have also created a Switch section in the bug reports section of the forums in case you stumble upon any issues as you play: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/switch  

    Dedicated Servers 

    Following the test in the last PTB, we decided to postpone the launch of dedicated servers on the live game while we iron out a few issues. Our new launch target for PC and consoles is Fall 2019. We will be running tests on the live build of the game, on PC only, starting in early October. For more details, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87216/ 

    Dedicated servers have, however, been active on the Nintendo Switch™ since launch. This is essential as the Switch version does not support hosting a game. Any improvements made to dedicated servers on other platforms will make their way to the Nintendo Switch™ as well. 

    The Nurse Add-on Update 

    A few months back, we announced that we would be revisiting The Nurse’s add-ons to ensure that all of them are as fair as possible and that she has the correct distribution of add-ons (4 common, 5 uncommon, 5 rare, 4 very rare, 2 ultra rare). 

    With these changes getting nearer, we would like to share a few of them with you: 

    Plaid Flannel 

    • Rarity changed from Very Rare to Common.  
    • The blink indicator placement has been improved and will now stay visible until The Nurse has reached her destination (it was previously not visible while blinking).  

    Heavy Panting 

    • Considerably increases maximum blink range. 
    • Considerably increases maximum blink charge time. 

    Jenner's Last Breath 

    • After blinking, allows The Nurse to immediately blink back to her original position by pressing the Secondary Power Button. 
    • Requires a blink charge and must be triggered during the chain blink window. 

    These add-ons—as well as the rest of The Nurse’s new add-ons—will be available for testing in the upcoming mid-chapter 13 PTB. We will be keeping an eye out for feedback once you have had a chance to give them a try. 

    The Archives 

    During the 3rd Anniversary Livestream, we revealed The Archives, a new feature loaded with challenges and rewards. This is one of the most ambitious additions to the game yet and it has been in the making for quite some time. We are very excited to release The Archives in the upcoming mid-chapter patch (and preceding Player Test Build). Be sure to keep an eye out for more details in the coming week. 

     

    This concludes the September Developer Update. We have busy months ahead of us, and we are looking forward to seeing what you think of the upcoming changes! 

    To give you an idea of what is expected of the matchmaking system, here’s how the system works: 

    Survivors are matched to a Killer as close to their rank as possible. 

    If the Survivor is playing with a group, the highest ranked Survivor’s rank will be used for matchmaking purposes.  

    If a match of the same rank is not available, the system will gradually expand the acceptable range until it finds a match. This has a hard limit of 6 ranks above or below your rank. 

    New players between rank 16 and rank 20 receive an exception to this rule in order to ensure that they can find a match, even when there’s no other new players queuing. 

    You will not be matched with someone outside of a given range. This is to ensure that your connection to other players is as good as possible. When on dedicated servers, players will be matched to their nearest data center rather than their distance to other players. 

    Survivors playing in a group with distant friends are an exception to this rule. 


  • I hope as Cross Play comes across then you'll be able to Opt in and Opt out.

    The Hunt has a great way to Opt In for more points and Opt out for less.

    SWF or Not.PNG

    They also have separate Console to Console Crossplay, rather than just ALL Cross Play Opting In or Out.

  • @Crowman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1309296#Comment_1309296

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/92295/developer-update-september-2019

    To give you an idea of what is expected of the matchmaking system, here’s how the system works: 

    Survivors are matched to a Killer as close to their rank as possible. 

    If the Survivor is playing with a group, the highest ranked Survivor’s rank will be used for matchmaking purposes.  

    If a match of the same rank is not available, the system will gradually expand the acceptable range until it finds a match. This has a hard limit of 6 ranks above or below your rank. 

    New players between rank 16 and rank 20 receive an exception to this rule in order to ensure that they can find a match, even when there’s no other new players queuing. 

    You will not be matched with someone outside of a given range. This is to ensure that your connection to other players is as good as possible. When on dedicated servers, players will be matched to their nearest data center rather than their distance to other players. 

    Survivors playing in a group with distant friends are an exception to this rule. 

    And yet I see red ranks constantly, no matter how fast the queue was or how far I derank to see if it stops. Same for the hordes of people posting their screenshots daily.

    So, I dunno. Maybe intent isn't matching with reality. I do know that I tested it with friends, threw my rank 20 survivor into their purple-red rank lobby and they started getting matched with super low killers. Small sample size, but hey.

  • @Bovinity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1309437#Comment_1309437

    And yet I see red ranks constantly, no matter how fast the queue was or how far I derank to see if it stops. Same for the hordes of people posting their screenshots daily.

    So, I dunno. Maybe intent isn't matching with reality. I do know that I tested it with friends, threw my rank 20 survivor into their purple-red rank lobby and they started getting matched with super low killers. Small sample size, but hey.

    Because ranks 20-16 ignore the cap of 6 rank difference and can effectively be matched with any rank.

  • @Crowman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1309453#Comment_1309453

    Because ranks 20-16 ignore the cap of 6 rank difference and can effectively be matched with any rank.

    And yet it only seems to happen when it's a SWF containing red ranks and a super low rank. I never just see a single random red rank in a pug match.

    Next game:

    image.png

    The 11 wasn't part of the group. But yeah, 6, 5, 20 getting matched like they're really low.

    I could post these all day because it'll just keep happening over and over. If that's intentional, it's really weird.

  • Next game!

    image.png

    4-man SWF group this time.

    Again, if that's how intentionally handle newbie players queues, it's a really weird choice.

  • Next one!

    image.png

    3 and 18 were queued together. 11's were pugs, I think?

    Again, pretty weird if it's intentional, or it's just pairing groups with the lowest ranked person, not the highest.

  • @Bovinity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1309467#Comment_1309467

    And yet it only seems to happen when it's a SWF containing red ranks and a super low rank. I never just see a single random red rank in a pug match.

    Next game:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/81GT39G7KMZF/image.png

    The 11 wasn't part of the group. But yeah, 6, 5, 20 getting matched like they're really low.

    I could post these all day because it'll just keep happening over and over. If that's intentional, it's really weird.

    I run solo all the time as red rank and im constantly getting matched up against lower ranks across the whole spectrum.

  • @Bovinity said:

    Next one!

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/8E6GZU0AIFPS/image.png

    3 and 18 were queued together. 11's were pugs, I think?

    Again, pretty weird if it's intentional, or it's just pairing groups with the lowest ranked person, not the highest.

    Youre not a newbie, and it was mentioned in a QA that theyre testing matchmaking. Maybe their algorithm knows youre not a noob?

  • @Dead_by_Gadfly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1309511#Comment_1309511

    Youre not a newbie, and it was mentioned in a QA that theyre testing matchmaking. Maybe their algorithm knows youre not a noob?

    I mean, I'm preeeeetty trash.

    I'm not posting those because I'm blaming anything on the matchmaking, I'm just disagreeing with the whole, "Matches groups by the highest member." thing.

    It's all anecdotal, I know, but it seems pretty unlikely that this is the intent at all. Especially when my queues are literally instantaneous.

  • boo hoo, im trash at the game and blame it on the devs for allowing people to play with friends ;(

  • @Tiersis said:

    This game is not fun for the killer against 4 man SWF groups. its just not.

    Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, give me some kinda of way to identify this so I can not play against them, either as an opt out. I'll even eat the DC penalty, I don't mind. Just let me know. You shouldn't be forcing me to play the game when the other team has a bonus advantage through Comms.

    Nerf them, Buff killers, give us bonus BP, something. Its just not worth playing against them.

    At the very least give me a free always on Ebony Mori. I mean, that would ruin their fun a little, just as they ruin mine. Fair, right?

    Imagine If there were comms in game chat, what will be the excuse then

  • I'm hoping that the matchmaking changes will match try-hards with try-hards and casuals with casuals.

  • Honestly it is an advantage, I swf at a rank 16 or so because I’m trash survivor and mostly a killer main but we do 3 or 4 man and I’ll admit we know when to save or gen jockey but a lot of the fun is ruined when we get a facecamper because we just want to chill honestly

1 2 ›