Iridescent heads addon is fine as it is

I am tired of seeing all this posts asking for it to get nerfed

You survivor mains can handle dodging a full set of hatches, but as soon as you realize it's iridescent heads you can't?

Survivors should just "adapt" to the killer power and perks

If the huntress has iridescent heads you need to

-dodge the hatches

-avoid vaulting pallets and windows

-use walls as your ally

-use stealth

just stop asking for nerfs when you refuse to adapt and try to learn to counter it

Comments

  • People should realize by now the OP is biased af and there's no point in arguing

    OP actually abused legion back when they were broken, moonwalking so you go down either way, camping and tunneling. I know this because i played against them. So of course they want the next broken thing in the game to stay lmao, imagine being that bad.

  • the problem is most huntresses who use iri head just pointblank hatchets you like it's a chainsaw which requires no skill that's why most people just want the iri head to instant down you at 20+ meters so that it rewards good hatchet throws

  • Totally not biased btw

  • @LiunUK said:

    the problem is most huntresses who use iri head just pointblank hatchets you like it's a chainsaw which requires no skill that's why most people just want the iri head to instant down you at 20+ meters so that it rewards good hatchet throws

    Yeah they need a skill requirement

  • Iridescent Head should stay as an exposed status affect but it should only apply the exposed affect past a certain distance, probably around 24 meters. The Huntress should be able to carry all five of her hatchets if it was changed.

    That way it rewards players who actually can get long distance shots and it doesn’t reward players who back-rev and get easy downs.

    I don’t see how anybody can defend this add-on at its current state. It’s busted when paired with Infantry Belt and it’s not rewarding when you can back-rev a survivor and down them from a very close distance. It’s just cheesy.

    Plus we all know that if Huntress runs this add-on, she’s probably going to pair it with an ebony mori and kill everybody off of their first hook.

  • The only problem with IRI head isn't the ad on itself, it's the pairing with infantry belt that makes it op.

  • I just had two games using iri heads, both trying only long shots. First I played really well, got a lot of snipes and 3k. Second on disturbed ward. No snipes, 0k, played really poorly. I think this addon could be balanced if it had a minimun distance, like deathslinger's iri coin

  • Yeah survivors should just drop dead right off the bat.

  • @aregularplayer said:

    I just had two games using iri heads, both trying only long shots. First I played really well, got a lot of snipes and 3k. Second on disturbed ward. No snipes, 0k, played really poorly. I think this addon could be balanced if it had a minimun distance, like deathslinger's iri coin

    I see many people saying a minimum distance would balance this addon, but people keep forgeting… all maps are full of colissions betwen you and the survivor

  • @Mert_MK said:

    People should realize by now the OP is biased af and there's no point in arguing

    OP actually abused legion back when they were broken, moonwalking so you go down either way, camping and tunneling. I know this because i played against them. So of course they want the next broken thing in the game to stay lmao, imagine being that bad.

    You can claim lies all you want

    This addon is easily dodgable, legion wasn't, it had to be removed

    but you cam here to create drama instead of having a proper discussion soo I whish you a good day and hope you can discuss this without resorting to coming up with lies

  • @Mert_MK said:

    People should realize by now the OP is biased af and there's no point in arguing

    OP actually abused legion back when they were broken, moonwalking so you go down either way, camping and tunneling. I know this because i played against them. So of course they want the next broken thing in the game to stay lmao, imagine being that bad.

    Most survivors abused the Wake Up bug for unfair gen speeds, what's in the past has nothing too do with the discussion. All this does is target him and label him as "bad."

    I don't condone abusing bugs but what OP does in game has nothing too do with the discussion at hand.

  • @Thatbrownmonster said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1263153#Comment_1263153

    I see many people saying a minimum distance would balance this addon, but people keep forgeting… all maps are full of colissions betwen you and the survivor

    true, this is why in some maps you can go better, in others not that well

  • @Peanits said:

    To play devil's advocate here, the things you've listed are just general tips when playing against Huntress. They don't counter the added power of an iridescent head specifically.

    I will say that I don't use them often so I don't have the best sample size here, but the few times I have used them, it's been a landslide victory.

    So what you're saying is "smoke em if you've got em" because we're fixing to do something like make it only down if you hit from an absurd distance that .01% of huntress players can do.

  • "just dont get hit 4head"

    i main huntress, they are summy to use

  • Thanks, glad to know someone read my rant all the way through.

  • @LiunUK said:

    the problem is most huntresses who use iri head just pointblank hatchets you like it's a chainsaw which requires no skill that's why most people just want the iri head to instant down you at 20+ meters so that it rewards good hatchet throws

    So if it works just like a chainsaw, at the cost if an add on, do you want chainsaws removed also? Both chainsaw brothers are 115 speed killers. Plus they can use monitor to decrease their terror radius to 24 meters. Nothing removes the humming. Which is 40 meters i think. Giving you ample time to either hide or run and waste time before the 110 killer can get in melee range.

    Just saying, point blank hatchets are no different than a chainsaw. They are just attached to a slower killer.

  • @Thatbrownmonster said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1261515#Comment_1261515

    thank you!

    People will come here and start saying they can dodge hillbilly and bubba but can't hatches??I don't get survivors soemtimes

    What are you on? I want some :)

    As a killer main I agree. Iri is overpowered. You're comparing A RANGED one shot to close range skills u have to charge and aim and it locks mobility. Those have downsides

    Iri does not.

  • you know what you're right. lemme just dodge a point blank asteroid sized hatchet. Now that we're talking about OP stuff let's talk about DS, why can't killers just adapt lol.

    don't hook

    and dont down people


    it's simple as that :D. Like just dodge the skill check lmao.

    iri head is busted dude, billy moves between 5-9m/s when chainsawing (can't remember base billy speed). Hatchets travael 40 m/s. Hatchets are considerably harder to dodge because 1. You're gonna get dedicated and 2. it's point blank and travels 40 m/s. The thing with billy is that the longer you keep feathering the more distance the survivor gets, so it's a now or never deal with him. As huntress you are slowed down more but hatchets are the sizes of asteroids.


    point is billy moves slower than her hatchets so of course it's easier to dodge.

  • Its simple: Change Iridescent Hatchets to apply Deep Wound on hit instead.

  • @Thatbrownmonster said:

    I am tired of seeing all this posts asking for it to get nerfed

    You survivor mains can handle dodging a full set of hatches, but as soon as you realize it's iridescent heads you can't?

    Survivors should just "adapt" to the killer power and perks

    If the huntress has iridescent heads you need to

    -dodge the hatches

    -avoid vaulting pallets and windows

    -use walls as your ally

    -use stealth

    just stop asking for nerfs when you refuse to adapt and try to learn to counter it

    Iri heads are op though, if they just make it so they aren't affected by the belt addons then they'll be fine or as some huntress mains have suggested, remove the decrease in hatchets and allow them to apply deep wounds instead of insta down, also I'm a killer main so you cant come back at me with the crying survivor bullshit excuse.

1 2 ›