4K with 4 gen, of course NOED gamer noob baby killer

I think this is my favorite comment in post game chat. I've been using NOED on and off because I'm sick of being paired up with all red rank survivors at rank 9 so last game I had 4K with three hooks on all except the girl who went to struggle first time so she only got two hooks. At the end they had only done 1 gen, and their post game comment called me out for using NOED.

Uhm, we never even made it close to end game, you are aware that means I beat you with 3 perks right?

Comments

  • Yeah, while some people complain about NoED after the gens are done. There are those who think they can complain even if it didn't activate. It seems just having the perk is ammo enough to be rude to you.

  • For a long time NOED was just considered a baby killer perk. People wouldn't use it often. It was for lower rank killers. When you got up to rank 1-10ish you never saw NOED. It was more of a 11-20 perk. Now it's becoming super meta. Being used a lot more frequently. Survivors haven't adapted to the new meta. It'll just take awhile for everyone to adjust their minset. But no ones ever going to say, GG! You really used that NOED well! Just not the type of response that it'll trigger when you're getting beat up on and get a few kills at the end.

  • @GrannyonAcid said:

    For a long time NOED was just considered a baby killer perk. People wouldn't use it often. It was for lower rank killers. When you got up to rank 1-10ish you never saw NOED. It was more of a 11-20 perk. Now it's becoming super meta. Being used a lot more frequently. Survivors haven't adapted to the new meta. It'll just take awhile for everyone to adjust their minset. But no ones ever going to say, GG! You really used that NOED well! Just not the type of response that it'll trigger when you're getting beat up on and get a few kills at the end.

    Oh, I don’t expect to get much positive reaction to it. But I feel like it’s almost a necessary evil at this point.

    Flipaide, as survivor I hate getting hit by NOED but only because I missed getting the totems. I always bring Hunch or a Map

  • Nothing like not seeing or dumping on the killer for the entire game only to get 1 shot and die on your first hook. I still think it's the biggest crutch in the game.

  • @Shocktober said:

    Nothing like not seeing or dumping on the killer for the entire game only to get 1 shot and die on your first hook. I still think it's the biggest crutch in the game.

    Nothing like deciding not to complete a secondary objective that gives a lot of bloodpoints, then complaining about getting punished for it

  • @CosmicParagon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1234703#Comment_1234703

    Nothing like deciding not to complete a secondary objective that gives a lot of bloodpoints, then complaining about getting punished for it

    Good luck finding all the totems on the indoor maps, or a map like springwood. Good way to waste 3-4+ minutes without a dedicated totem hunting build which will be useless 9/10 games because you don't see NOED too often at high ranks.

    Killers will always make excuses for this perk. And I main killer, I know it's BS and I don't even try to deny it.

  • @Shocktober said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1234716#Comment_1234716

    Good luck finding all the totems on the indoor maps, or a map like springwood. Good way to waste 3-4+ minutes without a dedicated totem hunting build which will be useless 9/10 games because you don't see NOED too often at high ranks.

    Killers will always make excuses for this perk. And I main killer, I know it's BS and I don't even try to deny it.

    Exactly. You spend the 3-4 minutes, which gives the killer time, or you gen rush and risk the noed.

  • @Dwinchester said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1234733#Comment_1234733

    Exactly. You spend the 3-4 minutes, which gives the killer time, or you gen rush and risk the noed.

    And what about when the killer is just an overpowered character, running overpowered items, or running a mori? You want to give 3-4 extra minutes to an iri head huntress with a mori? It's just a dumb, braindead mechanic that is completely RNG based in solo Q. The only people defending it are people crutching on it, I believe that.

  • @Shocktober said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1234716#Comment_1234716

    Good luck finding all the totems on the indoor maps, or a map like springwood. Good way to waste 3-4+ minutes without a dedicated totem hunting build which will be useless 9/10 games because you don't see NOED too often at high ranks.

    Killers will always make excuses for this perk. And I main killer, I know it's BS and I don't even try to deny it.

    Perk build means almost nothing for survivor, there are MANY red rank survivors who can consistantly escape perkless. You can stand to lose a couple of your second chance perks, considering the Killer is already playing with 3 perks for 90% of the game.

  • @CosmicParagon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1234733#Comment_1234733

    Perk build means almost nothing for survivor, there are MANY red rank survivors who can consistantly escape perkless. You can stand to lose a couple of your second chance perks, considering the Killer is already playing with 3 perks for 90% of the game.

    I think trading off 1 perk for a guaranteed kill at the end of the game if you lose is a pretty fair trade. Perk builds for survivor are needed when you run into competent players running any of the myriad of overpowered things killers can muster. Sure you can run around perkless, if the killer is mediocre and playing nice. But when you run into a good camping tunneling freddy with a mori and red add-ons? Yeah, I think you are gonna need the perks.

  • @Shocktober said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1234754#Comment_1234754

    And what about when the killer is just an overpowered character, running overpowered items, or running a mori? You want to give 3-4 extra minutes to an iri head huntress with a mori? It's just a dumb, braindead mechanic that is completely RNG based in solo Q. The only people defending it are people crutching on it, I believe that.

    Silly for iri head huntress to run noed, but take the L and move on to the next game. Noed is pretty much the only counter and deterrent to the gen rush.

  • @Dwinchester said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1234764#Comment_1234764

    Silly for iri head huntress to run noed, but take the L and move on to the next game. Noed is pretty much the only counter and deterrent to the gen rush.

    Or you know, playing well. But keep crutching on overpowered perks and thinking it's skill.

  • @Shocktober said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1234769#Comment_1234769

    Or you know, playing well. But keep crutching on overpowered perks and thinking it's skill.

    I'm sorry, but survivor does the same. Every game it's the same old meta perks.

  • @Shocktober said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1234765#Comment_1234765

    I think trading off 1 perk for a guaranteed kill at the end of the game if you lose is a pretty fair trade. Perk builds for survivor are needed when you run into competent players running any of the myriad of overpowered things killers can muster. Sure you can run around perkless, if the killer is mediocre and playing nice. But when you run into a good camping tunneling freddy with a mori and red add-ons? Yeah, I think you are gonna need the perks.

    Name one Killer perk that is both OP and uncounterable. I'll wait. In the meantime, here's a list of Survivor perks that are both OP and uncounterable

    1. Adrenawin
    2. DS(jump in a locker)
    3. Unbreakable(run with DS)
    4. Exhaustion perks(admittedly Dead Hard is unreliable at best these days)
    5. Object of Obsession
    6. The Pebble
  • I hardly ever use NOED. Just prefer other perks. As survivor I expect it. I don't think it needs changing at all

  • @CosmicParagon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1234768#Comment_1234768

    Name one Killer perk that is both OP and uncounterable. I'll wait. In the meantime, here's a list of Survivor perks that are both OP and uncounterable

    1. Adrenawin
    2. DS(jump in a locker)
    3. Unbreakable(run with DS)
    4. Exhaustion perks(admittedly Dead Hard is unreliable at best these days)
    5. Object of Obsession
    6. The Pebble

    The pebble? Object of Obsession? Exhaustion perks? Adrenaline? What the hell is op about those?

  • @Shocktober said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1234716#Comment_1234716

    Good luck finding all the totems on the indoor maps, or a map like springwood. Good way to waste 3-4+ minutes without a dedicated totem hunting build which will be useless 9/10 games because you don't see NOED too often at high ranks.

    Killers will always make excuses for this perk. And I main killer, I know it's BS and I don't even try to deny it.

    128px-DetectivesHunch.gif

    Lol this is my "dedicated totem hunting build." I Never ever ever get hit with noed, and laugh maniacally when a killer brings a hex perk. Get over yourself.

  • @Shocktober said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1234716#Comment_1234716

    Good luck finding all the totems on the indoor maps, or a map like springwood. Good way to waste 3-4+ minutes without a dedicated totem hunting build which will be useless 9/10 games because you don't see NOED too often at high ranks.

    Killers will always make excuses for this perk. And I main killer, I know it's BS and I don't even try to deny it.

    I see a hex perk in almost every match. Many Killers have started to use Devour Hope a lot, and lot of Cowboys are using Third Seal. NoEd is on almost every other Killer I face. So no, giving up 1 Perk slot to counter a Killers 1 perk slot isn't useless.

  • @johnmwarner said:

    I think this is my favorite comment in post game chat. I've been using NOED on and off because I'm sick of being paired up with all red rank survivors at rank 9 so last game I had 4K with three hooks on all except the girl who went to struggle first time so she only got two hooks. At the end they had only done 1 gen, and their post game comment called me out for using NOED.

    Uhm, we never even made it close to end game, you are aware that means I beat you with 3 perks right?

    I think most killers use Noed to prevent mindless genrushing. The thing is Noed has a counter. Literally just do the totems. A lot of crutch perk for survivors dont have a counter (Adrenaline, DS, Unbreakable for example) yet theres a lot of sweaty SWFs all running them.

  • @Shocktober said:

    Nothing like not seeing or dumping on the killer for the entire game only to get 1 shot and die on your first hook. I still think it's the biggest crutch in the game.

    I’ve had games as Wraith for example where I almost immediately find someone, surprise attack them, get them after one loop and already 2 gens pop. I don’t camp so off I go to find the next person and while I down them the first person is saved and another gen pops. This process repeats 2 more times so by the time all gens are done I have had 1 hook per survivor.

    I have done nothing wrong, I have found survivors instantly each time and downed them almost instantly as well. I’m talking no one in this team has any sort of looping skill at all. But because of gen speed I’m looking at getting maybe 1 kill if none of them have DS/BT...

    No thanks, I don’t think that team “stomped me,” so if they can do gens that quick that can take a second to find totems too.

  • @johnmwarner said:

    I think this is my favorite comment in post game chat. I've been using NOED on and off because I'm sick of being paired up with all red rank survivors at rank 9 so last game I had 4K with three hooks on all except the girl who went to struggle first time so she only got two hooks. At the end they had only done 1 gen, and their post game comment called me out for using NOED.

    Uhm, we never even made it close to end game, you are aware that means I beat you with 3 perks right?

    lmfao you are so true,noed did nothing that game,they lost it before noed was even needed,survivors big brain time

  • So what? They were totally right. NOED indicates a noob baby killer.

  • @LetsPlayTogether said:

    So what? They were totally right. NOED indicates a noob baby killer.

    So they lost to a noob, baby killer? One with three perks... what does that say about them?

  • @LetsPlayTogether said:

    So what? They were totally right. NOED indicates a noob baby killer.

    As long as they haven't reached the endgame, gotta say no on that one. Actually, gotta say no on NoeD indicating someone is inexperienced as a killer.

    Unless of course, you're the type of person who doesn't blame themselves for losing and instead blames others.

  • Every perk in the game is a crutch perk cause they are all designed to help you do better at some point. Even the bp perks make you go for saves more or give you a reason not to just tunnel but hook everyone. So I guess if ppl think using a one shot down perk makes you a baby killer then any perk a survivor uses the helps them in chases or and kinda of insta heals they use make them all baby survivors. I don’t use noed cause it’s to easy to counter ppl who whine about it can’t just do bones cause well that’s beneath them for some reason and the half brain ppl that wanna insult ppl for using perks are just as baby or not skilled enough if they run any perks that help them out. Ppl whine way to much on these forums it’s about time they grow up some.

  • @CosmicParagon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1234768#Comment_1234768

    Name one Killer perk that is both OP and uncounterable. I'll wait. In the meantime, here's a list of Survivor perks that are both OP and uncounterable

    1. Adrenawin
    2. DS(jump in a locker)
    3. Unbreakable(run with DS)
    4. Exhaustion perks(admittedly Dead Hard is unreliable at best these days)
    5. Object of Obsession
    6. The Pebble

    Adrenaline: Not op at all, they have to run 3 perks the whole game to get it activated, which is not always (mildly said) the case. On top of that, the benefit is not that great most of the time.

    DS: There is an amazing counter to that: Dont tunnel. And if the survivor runs in your way, down and slug her. Whats the big deal?

    Unbreakable: Pretty much the same with DS.

    Exhaustion perks: Are you joking?

    OoO: Play a stealth killer and have a free wallhack while the survivor has no cluse where you are all the time.

    Diversion: lol


    "There is no counter" is such a bullshit argument. I could also say where is the "counter" of bamboozle? Or Pop? Or corrupt? Or Safe the best for last? Or Monitor and Abuse? Or Or Or....

  • @Shocktober said:

    Nothing like not seeing or dumping on the killer for the entire game only to get 1 shot and die on your first hook. I still think it's the biggest crutch in the game.

    Imagine not reading the post just to write about how you're biased.

    Honey, NoED is only a crutch if you dont do ######### bones. Let's talk about DS/BT/Rancor, way before we start to tall about a perk that can be negated completely, and isnt useable until end game.

  • @Shocktober said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1234716#Comment_1234716

    Good luck finding all the totems on the indoor maps, or a map like springwood. Good way to waste 3-4+ minutes without a dedicated totem hunting build which will be useless 9/10 games because you don't see NOED too often at high ranks.

    Killers will always make excuses for this perk. And I main killer, I know it's BS and I don't even try to deny it.

    Solo, Red Ranks

    I run Inner Strength, Detective's Hunch, Lithe (or Head-on), DS (or Quick & Quiet).

    Zero issues with NOED.

    I wonder why.

  • @GrannyonAcid said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1234781#Comment_1234781

    The pebble? Object of Obsession? Exhaustion perks? Adrenaline? What the hell is op about those?

    Pebble was obviously a joke

    OoO is free aura reading on the Killer

    Exhaustion perks let you escape the Killer for free every 40 seconds with the exception of Dead Hard

    Adrenaline is literally an unavoidable free health state plus sprint

  • @AvisDeene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1234733#Comment_1234733

    I see a hex perk in almost every match. Many Killers have started to use Devour Hope a lot, and lot of Cowboys are using Third Seal. NoEd is on almost every other Killer I face. So no, giving up 1 Perk slot to counter a Killers 1 perk slot isn't useless.

    I'm curious, what makes Third Seal good on the Slinger?

  • @xEa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1234781#Comment_1234781

    Adrenaline: Not op at all, they have to run 3 perks the whole game to get it activated, which is not always (mildly said) the case. On top of that, the benefit is not that great most of the time.

    DS: There is an amazing counter to that: Dont tunnel. And if the survivor runs in your way, down and slug her. Whats the big deal?

    Unbreakable: Pretty much the same with DS.

    Exhaustion perks: Are you joking?

    OoO: Play a stealth killer and have a free wallhack while the survivor has no cluse where you are all the time.

    Diversion: lol

    "There is no counter" is such a bullshit argument. I could also say where is the "counter" of bamboozle? Or Pop? Or corrupt? Or Safe the best for last? Or Monitor and Abuse? Or Or Or....

    Adrenaline:hmm, that sounds mighty familiar...

    DS&Unbreakable: Literal invincibility for 60 seconds, not even taking into account locker techs

    Exhaustion Perks basically net you a free escape every 40 seconds

    OoO: unlike survivors, Killers can't just "play a different Killer". They tend to have a Killer that they enjoy playing and are good at.

    If you can't tell that Diversion was a joke I cannot help you

    Bamboozle is laughably bad, just use pallets instead, or loop at a tile with 2 vaults, he can only block one

    Pop: don't tap gens, the killer can't kick a gen if it's already regressing

    Corrupt: Hide for the 2 minutes if you REALLY don't want to fix the open gens

    STBFL is uncommon on non-M1 Killers, so just loop them normally

    Monitor: Use your eyes, stop relying on the TR to tell you where the Killer is. Or run Spine Chill, I literally never take it off as survivor, because it also guts stealth killers

  • You can't see your slugged or hooked teammates from a distance. It buys the Killer time because Survivors either bleed out or waste time looking for each other. Kind of like how Knock Out works.

  • yeah, people just tend to see NOED and decide to instantly jump to the conclusion that you were a "baby killer who didnt deserve the kills", even though you managed to kill them all without the perk ever activating, so you killed all of them with less perks than a no NOED killer would have had.

    it gets even better when they only have perks like Adrenaline, Borrowed Time, Decisive Strike, Dead Hard, Resillience or Iron Will themselves (meta perks). Thats some proper doublestandart then xD

  • @CosmicParagon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1235416#Comment_1235416

    Adrenaline:hmm, that sounds mighty familiar...

    DS&Unbreakable: Literal invincibility for 60 seconds, not even taking into account locker techs

    Exhaustion Perks basically net you a free escape every 40 seconds

    OoO: unlike survivors, Killers can't just "play a different Killer". They tend to have a Killer that they enjoy playing and are good at.

    If you can't tell that Diversion was a joke I cannot help you

    Bamboozle is laughably bad, just use pallets instead, or loop at a tile with 2 vaults, he can only block one

    Pop: don't tap gens, the killer can't kick a gen if it's already regressing

    Corrupt: Hide for the 2 minutes if you REALLY don't want to fix the open gens

    STBFL is uncommon on non-M1 Killers, so just loop them normally

    Monitor: Use your eyes, stop relying on the TR to tell you where the Killer is. Or run Spine Chill, I literally never take it off as survivor, because it also guts stealth killers

    when you mentioned the Ds + Unbreakable coombo you forgot to add the BT hit they usually also tank for their healthy friend, just to complain about you "tunneling" in the end - cause we all know BT would never ever activate outside of a tunnel scenario...

  • @Shocktober said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1234769#Comment_1234769

    Or you know, playing well. But keep crutching on overpowered perks and thinking it's skill.

    Out of curiosity how was NOED a crutch for me? It literally never activated, they completed one gen

  • @CosmicParagon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1234703#Comment_1234703

    Nothing like deciding not to complete a secondary objective that gives a lot of bloodpoints, then complaining about getting punished for it

    C'mon dude. A killer is not using No Ones Even Dead yet to teach survivors to do the bones.

    The use it, praying that one totem is hidden so well it doesn't get cleansed and maybe they can get some kills at the end.

    Like @GrannyonAcid mentioned, some of us come from a time where it was embarrassing to be a noed killer.

    I'll take the lose and avoid using this perk myself.

  • @DelsKibara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1235316#Comment_1235316

    As long as they haven't reached the endgame, gotta say no on that one. Actually, gotta say no on NoeD indicating someone is inexperienced as a killer.

    Unless of course, you're the type of person who doesn't blame themselves for losing and instead blames others.

    You nailed it here, people on BOTH sides find everything excuse in the book why they lost and it’s never just “I got outplayed.”

    That killer had NOED, or Iri hatchet, or forever freddy boring build, or insta saw billy, or played as Spirit she’s so OP it’s free 4k

    Those survivors were obviously SWF, they had a toolbox, they all had DS, they body locked, and on and on.

  • @Clevite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1234716#Comment_1234716

    C'mon dude. A killer is not using No Ones Even Dead yet to teach survivors to do the bones.

    The use it, praying that one totem is hidden so well it doesn't get cleansed and maybe they can get some kills at the end.

    Like @GrannyonAcid mentioned, some of us come from a time where it was embarrassing to be a noed killer.

    I'll take the lose and avoid using this perk myself.

    Correct, people are using NOED to CAPITALIZE on the fact that nobody does the bones. NOED would be far weaker if survivors actually did bones or at the very least made a mental note of where they were. I personally don't use NOED, so I am perfectly happy trying to get survivors to actually cleanse dull totems

  • @Clevite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1234716#Comment_1234716

    C'mon dude. A killer is not using No Ones Even Dead yet to teach survivors to do the bones.

    The use it, praying that one totem is hidden so well it doesn't get cleansed and maybe they can get some kills at the end.

    Like @GrannyonAcid mentioned, some of us come from a time where it was embarrassing to be a noed killer.

    I'll take the lose and avoid using this perk myself.

    Except it’s not that time anymore, the math is clearly in the favor of survivors. If they all split up and do gens most killers literally can’t move fast enough to down them all before the gates are open.

    Now granted most teams are bad, they waste time stealthing or trying flashlight saves so against these teams noed isn’t needed. You really don’t even need 4 perks against these teams so why not bring a perk for when you do face a death squad

  • @johnmwarner said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1235387#Comment_1235387

    You nailed it here, people on BOTH sides find everything excuse in the book why they lost and it’s never just “I got outplayed.”

    That killer had NOED, or Iri hatchet, or forever freddy boring build, or insta saw billy, or played as Spirit she’s so OP it’s free 4k

    Those survivors were obviously SWF, they had a toolbox, they all had DS, they body locked, and on and on.

    I think DBD just has a certain ego attached to it. It's easier to get yourself lost in it because of how the game is like.

    "I beat 4 other players! I'm obviously smarter than them!"

    "We beat the overpowered killer! Go team!"

    Obvious sarcasm of course.

  • @CosmicParagon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1235554#Comment_1235554

    Correct, people are using NOED to CAPITALIZE on the fact that nobody does the bones. NOED would be far weaker if survivors actually did bones or at the very least made a mental note of where they were. I personally don't use NOED, so I am perfectly happy trying to get survivors to actually cleanse dull totems

    I don’t even cleanse dull totems all the time, like you said I remember where they are. When the last gen pops I run past any that are close and see if they’ve been lit

  • @DelsKibara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1235556#Comment_1235556

    I think DBD just has a certain ego attached to it. It's easier to get yourself lost in it because of how the game is like.

    "I beat 4 other players! I'm obviously smarter than them!"

    "We beat the overpowered killer! Go team!"

    Obvious sarcasm of course.

    Right, both sides are OP if you listen to the other.

    Survivors say killers have crutch perks but of course none of their perks are crutches... and killers say the flip as well.

    Every player had their own definition of OP or broken or crutch but of course it’s never a perk or item they themselves use lol

    Except me, I use DS a lot and I’ll tell you I think it’s still busted AF

  • @CosmicParagon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1235554#Comment_1235554

    Correct, people are using NOED to CAPITALIZE on the fact that nobody does the bones. NOED would be far weaker if survivors actually did bones or at the very least made a mental note of where they were. I personally don't use NOED, so I am perfectly happy trying to get survivors to actually cleanse dull totems

    I'm with you that sometimes survivors can be like this. I don't personally care about noed myself either, because we do bones, and if it does pop, we usually destroy it in 30 seconds.

    However I will never view a killer that runs noed consistently as being as highly skilled as those that 4k consistently without it.

  • @johnmwarner said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1235554#Comment_1235554

    Except it’s not that time anymore, the math is clearly in the favor of survivors. If they all split up and do gens most killers literally can’t move fast enough to down them all before the gates are open.

    Now granted most teams are bad, they waste time stealthing or trying flashlight saves so against these teams noed isn’t needed. You really don’t even need 4 perks against these teams so why not bring a perk for when you do face a death squad

    That is kind off my point. Most teams are bad, in relation to the highest skilled killers.

    And if you actually run into those seal teams swf, they will just have done the bones anyway.

    But, for me, it is simply a crutch for people that are consistently losing.

    No one is ever going say, "Wow, you hit me once all game. Great job using that Noed."

  • @CosmicParagon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1235416#Comment_1235416

    Adrenaline:hmm, that sounds mighty familiar...

    DS&Unbreakable: Literal invincibility for 60 seconds, not even taking into account locker techs

    Exhaustion Perks basically net you a free escape every 40 seconds

    OoO: unlike survivors, Killers can't just "play a different Killer". They tend to have a Killer that they enjoy playing and are good at.

    If you can't tell that Diversion was a joke I cannot help you

    Bamboozle is laughably bad, just use pallets instead, or loop at a tile with 2 vaults, he can only block one

    Pop: don't tap gens, the killer can't kick a gen if it's already regressing

    Corrupt: Hide for the 2 minutes if you REALLY don't want to fix the open gens

    STBFL is uncommon on non-M1 Killers, so just loop them normally

    Monitor: Use your eyes, stop relying on the TR to tell you where the Killer is. Or run Spine Chill, I literally never take it off as survivor, because it also guts stealth killers

    What are you even talking about? What kind of mindless response was that..

    It was about "no counterplay perks". Where is the counterplay of Bamboozle again? Its a bad perk? Amazing counterplay per se wow 200IQ argument.

    Or your "counterplay" to Pop. Are you serious right now? Just dont do gens? Amazing counterplay!

    Or hide 2 minutes until corrupt runs out? Amazing counterplay! :D

    And yea dont forget the counterplay of STBFL... the uncommonly of the perk ROFL. THAT is counterplay i have not ever heard of.

    Or Monitor, use Spine Chill to counter it. Like spinechill has no counter... and on top of it, when using perks to counter killer perks, what does it mean for those survivor perks with "no counterplay"? Yes, you can not use those.

    You dont even know what counterplay means obviously, so stop arguing or at least think before you write something.

  • @Clevite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1235562#Comment_1235562

    That is kind off my point. Most teams are bad, in relation to the highest skilled killers.

    And if you actually run into those seal teams swf, they will just have done the bones anyway.

    But, for me, it is simply a crutch for people that are consistently losing.

    No one is ever going say, "Wow, you hit me once all game. Great job using that Noed."

    Just because most survivors are bad doesn’t mean I don’t want to prepare for the ones that efficiently crank out gens

  • @xEa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1235529#Comment_1235529

    What are you even talking about? What kind of mindless response was that..

    It was about "no counterplay perks". Where is the counterplay of Bamboozle again? Its a bad perk? Amazing counterplay per se wow 200IQ argument.

    Or your "counterplay" to Pop. Are you serious right now? Just dont do gens? Amazing counterplay!

    Or hide 2 minutes until corrupt runs out? Amazing counterplay! :D

    And yea dont forget the counterplay of STBFL... the uncommonly of the perk ROFL. THAT is counterplay i have not ever heard of.

    Or Monitor, use Spine Chill to counter it. Like spinechill has no counter... and on top of it, when using perks to counter killer perks, what does it mean for those survivor perks with "no counterplay"? Yes, you can not use those.

    You dont even know what counterplay means obviously, so stop arguing or at least think before you write something.

    I literally told you: run pallet loops or loop at tiles with 2 windows, only one can be blocked at a time

    I didn't say to not do gens, i said to not tap to pause regression. Only repair if the Killer is otherwise occupied.

    Corrupt only blocks 3 gens, either work on one of the 4 open gens or hide for 2 minutes. It has literally no other effect and the Killer has 3 perks once it's gone.

    And I said its uncommon for non-m1 killers. M1 Killers are braindead-easy to counter, just loop them at any tile. The only Killers that STBFL is considered "Meta" on is Trapper and Demo due to their ability to use their M2 to down the obsession or use traps to potentially double their stacks

    Spinechill does in fact have no counter. Good luck walking backwards to survivors without hitting every obstacle on the map. Otherwise use your eyes like I said. Monitor reduces 32M Killers to 24M and 24M Killers to 16M. To my knowledge, Spirit tends to be the only 24M Killer that commonly uses Monitor, and her power is very noticable, so you can simply walk away from the generator. If you don't hear the Killer's TR for an extended period of time at the start if the trial, you should be on guard to begin with, as it means that you're likely to be up against a stealth Killer. If somebody with Monitor gets the drop on you, it's your own fault for not paying attention.

  • @johnmwarner said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1235591#Comment_1235591

    Just because most survivors are bad doesn’t mean I don’t want to prepare for the ones that efficiently crank out gens

    Yeah, sure, do you bro! Prepare for defeat, I'm sure that is written somewhere in The Art of War.

  • @Clevite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1235674#Comment_1235674

    Yeah, sure, do you bro! Prepare for defeat, I'm sure that is written somewhere in The Art of War.

    Hope for the best, expect the worst

‹ 1 2