4K with 4 gen, of course NOED gamer noob baby killer

I think this is my favorite comment in post game chat. I've been using NOED on and off because I'm sick of being paired up with all red rank survivors at rank 9 so last game I had 4K with three hooks on all except the girl who went to struggle first time so she only got two hooks. At the end they had only done 1 gen, and their post game comment called me out for using NOED.

Uhm, we never even made it close to end game, you are aware that means I beat you with 3 perks right?

Comments

  • Playing with NOED us the equivalent of survivors playing with Self Care and DS. Besides, a killer using NOED means he's played the majority of the game with 3 perks, not 4, so really he should be praised 😂

  • Anyone, killer or survivor, should use the perks they want, that is why they are in the game to begin with.

  • @CosmicParagon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1234812#Comment_1234812

    Pebble was obviously a joke

    OoO is free aura reading on the Killer

    Exhaustion perks let you escape the Killer for free every 40 seconds with the exception of Dead Hard

    Adrenaline is literally an unavoidable free health state plus sprint

    Exhaustion perks aren't OP. They're in the game for a reason. Without exhaustion perks the game probably wouldn't even be competitive. If killers can already win frequently... Imagine taking away the way survivors make distance on them.


    Adrenaline is a waste of a perk slot most of the time. You talk about NOED being a waste. Adrenaline is even worse. The 3 people not being chased don't get anything for it.

  • i had a similar comment, i killed all 4 and had 10-12 hooks cant quite remember but i got a message saying "you had the easiest 3 gen" but they never even completed one gen in the match so i honestly had no idea what that team was on about haha

  • @GrannyonAcid said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1235515#Comment_1235515

    Exhaustion perks aren't OP. They're in the game for a reason. Without exhaustion perks the game probably wouldn't even be competitive. If killers can already win frequently... Imagine taking away the way survivors make distance on them.

    Adrenaline is a waste of a perk slot most of the time. You talk about NOED being a waste. Adrenaline is even worse. The 3 people not being chased don't get anything for it.

    NOED isn't OP. It's in the game for a reason. Adrenaline is great even for survivors that aren't getting chased, the speed boost can get them halfway to the gates before the Killer even knows what hit them. And you know looping isn't the only way to evade the Killer, right? Hell, NOT getting found gives WAY more points in the Evader emblem than winning chases. And before you complain about missing out on chase BP, there's an easy way to get Boldness points that also happens to prevent a certain perk from coming into effect

  • @CosmicParagon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1236086#Comment_1236086

    NOED isn't OP. It's in the game for a reason. Adrenaline is great even for survivors that aren't getting chased, the speed boost can get them halfway to the gates before the Killer even knows what hit them. And you know looping isn't the only way to evade the Killer, right? Hell, NOT getting found gives WAY more points in the Evader emblem than winning chases. And before you complain about missing out on chase BP, there's an easy way to get Boldness points that also happens to prevent a certain perk from coming into effect

    Yeah. I don't play a game to crouch behind a tree. The game is all about chasing.

  • @xEa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1234781#Comment_1234781

    Adrenaline: Not op at all, they have to run 3 perks the whole game to get it activated, which is not always (mildly said) the case. On top of that, the benefit is not that great most of the time.

    DS: There is an amazing counter to that: Dont tunnel. And if the survivor runs in your way, down and slug her. Whats the big deal?

    Unbreakable: Pretty much the same with DS.

    Exhaustion perks: Are you joking?

    OoO: Play a stealth killer and have a free wallhack while the survivor has no cluse where you are all the time.

    Diversion: lol

    "There is no counter" is such a bullshit argument. I could also say where is the "counter" of bamboozle? Or Pop? Or corrupt? Or Safe the best for last? Or Monitor and Abuse? Or Or Or....

    Ds and unbreakable together can't be countered. You have to make them waste one. Adrenaline is fine, but noed is it's equivalent. The play a stealth killer is a bad argument since you can't change mid match.

  • @GrannyonAcid said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1236234#Comment_1236234

    Yeah. I don't play a game to crouch behind a tree. The game is all about chasing.

    You can't whine about losing chases too quickly while refusing to take the path that doesn't involve losing chases

  • @CosmicParagon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1236252#Comment_1236252

    You can't whine about losing chases too quickly while refusing to take the path that doesn't involve losing chases

    When have I ever whined about losing chases too quicky!? I do more then fine.

  • @GrannyonAcid said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1235515#Comment_1235515

    Exhaustion perks aren't OP. They're in the game for a reason. Without exhaustion perks the game probably wouldn't even be competitive. If killers can already win frequently... Imagine taking away the way survivors make distance on them.

    Adrenaline is a waste of a perk slot most of the time. You talk about NOED being a waste. Adrenaline is even worse. The 3 people not being chased don't get anything for it.

    You clearly don't, considering you rely on Exhaustion perks to win your chases

  • @GrannyonAcid said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1234781#Comment_1234781

    The pebble? Object of Obsession? Exhaustion perks? Adrenaline? What the hell is op about those?

    If you cant see what is op about them i dont think what i will say will help you but here i go

    Adrnaline: the fact the perk work when you are exaust or on the hook make it op

    Ds: only one person need to have this perk then the killer need to play around it for all the survivor because you dont know how many people decide to run it and a 1 minute immunity + a 5 second stun is a lot dont forget you can enter a locker if the killer tunnel you like that you cant be slug

    Unbreakable: when this perk is run with ds you are sure to get up if you are in dying state that why people think its op in my opinion not only that if you are in the last 2 survivor alive most of the time the killer will slug the 3 survivor so he can get a 4k

    Exaustion perk: i dont see what is op about them balence got nerf so its not infinite anymore, most of the time you get dedicated for using dead hard

    Object of obsession is op because you know where the killer is at all time so if you are in a swf you can tell your team where the killer is at all time and if he decide to chase you you can loop him around all the god loop the map provide you

    Finally i dont see why he find the pebble op its the first time i ear that in my opiniom sabo is stronger because if the killer cant hook a survivor he is sure to depip and lose the game

    I hope this was helpfull and all those are my personal opinion for why those perk are op and hope you can read that and see the reasoning behind those explanation

  • @CosmicParagon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1236086#Comment_1236086

    You clearly don't, considering you rely on Exhaustion perks to win your chases

    Yeah. Exhaustion perks way too op. I've actually never really heard that argument before. I can't remember the last time I played a game and the killer said. I MORI YOU BECAUSE YOU HAVE BALANCED LANDING! Or ... I tunnel you because you use Lithe! I guess we're really getting down to the bare minimum if we're now under the impression that exhaustion perks are OP. Damn those Sprint Burst players!


    So I always see you taking the killer side in arguments on here. Is your way of balancing the game to take perks away from survivors?

  • @GrannyonAcid said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1236395#Comment_1236395

    Yeah. Exhaustion perks way too op. I've actually never really heard that argument before. I can't remember the last time I played a game and the killer said. I MORI YOU BECAUSE YOU HAVE BALANCED LANDING! Or ... I tunnel you because you use Lithe! I guess we're really getting down to the bare minimum if we're now under the impression that exhaustion perks are OP. Damn those Sprint Burst players!

    So I always see you taking the killer side in arguments on here. Is your way of balancing the game to take perks away from survivors?

    He's meaning your using the exhaustion perk to get out of the chase rather than loop just like how NOED can down a survivor in one hit, instead of the two. That exhaustion perk gets you "free" chase escapes as NOED gives "free" downs. I personally don't think their op but I can see his point of view I believe.

  • @Dwinchester said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1235416#Comment_1235416

    Ds and unbreakable together can't be countered. You have to make them waste one. Adrenaline is fine, but noed is it's equivalent. The play a stealth killer is a bad argument since you can't change mid match.

    Yes and like i said, there are tons of killer perks that also cant be countered, like Bamboozle or Pop. There does not always have to be a hard counter that makes a certain perk useless. DS is a second chance perk for survivor and pop is a second chance perk for killers if you think about it (both slow down the objective of the other team)

  • @CosmicParagon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1235605#Comment_1235605

    I literally told you: run pallet loops or loop at tiles with 2 windows, only one can be blocked at a time

    I didn't say to not do gens, i said to not tap to pause regression. Only repair if the Killer is otherwise occupied.

    Corrupt only blocks 3 gens, either work on one of the 4 open gens or hide for 2 minutes. It has literally no other effect and the Killer has 3 perks once it's gone.

    And I said its uncommon for non-m1 killers. M1 Killers are braindead-easy to counter, just loop them at any tile. The only Killers that STBFL is considered "Meta" on is Trapper and Demo due to their ability to use their M2 to down the obsession or use traps to potentially double their stacks

    Spinechill does in fact have no counter. Good luck walking backwards to survivors without hitting every obstacle on the map. Otherwise use your eyes like I said. Monitor reduces 32M Killers to 24M and 24M Killers to 16M. To my knowledge, Spirit tends to be the only 24M Killer that commonly uses Monitor, and her power is very noticable, so you can simply walk away from the generator. If you don't hear the Killer's TR for an extended period of time at the start if the trial, you should be on guard to begin with, as it means that you're likely to be up against a stealth Killer. If somebody with Monitor gets the drop on you, it's your own fault for not paying attention.

    Yes, run to a pallet or to a different window, but where is the counter to bamboozle? According to that logic we could also say the absolue same thing about pretty much any other perk like for example DS - "just go for a different survivor". Explain me the difference in terms of counter.

    Again. pop has no counter. Killer hooks, he gets the pop. The only direct counter is "dont die".

    Alright so now we are back on the "m1 killer dont need counter because bad" argument. Very strong argument, Trump would be so proud of you.

    Monitor has no counter, it reduces the terror radius, end of the story. Use your eyes is no counter at all, since the terror radius will still be 8 meter reduced, no matter how hard you look. Do you realise that you use the same argument for spine chill but for spinechill you want to make your argument work and for monitor you want to make the argument not work? Moving backwards or look sideways is a simple adaption to playstyle to counter Spine Chill. If this is a good thing or not is not up for debate, but if we considere your logic, it is a counter. Monitors counter would be to do a gen that is in the open so you have FOV. Therefore the counter is to adapt your play, like you would as killer vs spinechill.

    Dont let me even start with OoO, the counter is already basekit. The killer also sees you. Both sides benefit from that perk. I only wanted to mention that you can even put yourself in a terrible spot if you up against a stealthkiller.

  • @xEa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1236259#Comment_1236259

    Yes and like i said, there are tons of killer perks that also cant be countered, like Bamboozle or Pop. There does not always have to be a hard counter that makes a certain perk useless. DS is a second chance perk for survivor and pop is a second chance perk for killers if you think about it (both slow down the objective of the other team)

    Not really the same thing. Pop you can switch gens or get right back on it. Bamboozle, you just go to a different loop. With the ds unbreakable combo, there is nothing that can be done, because you don't know its there.

    The problem with survivor second chance perks is how well they synergize. Ds, dh, unbreakable, and adrenaline is a stupid powerful combo. It would be like surge, pop, old ruin, and thrilling all working together.

  • @Dwinchester said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1236800#Comment_1236800

    Not really the same thing. Pop you can switch gens or get right back on it. Bamboozle, you just go to a different loop. With the ds unbreakable combo, there is nothing that can be done, because you don't know its there.

    The problem with survivor second chance perks is how well they synergize. Ds, dh, unbreakable, and adrenaline is a stupid powerful combo. It would be like surge, pop, old ruin, and thrilling all working together.

    There are very powerful combos for killer that also work together really well. Just look at Pop, Corrupt, Discordance and Thrilling. I would use this over your suggestion any day.

    Or if you have trouble with DS and unbreakable combo, toss in Infectious fright. By the way, how to counter infectious fright? Calm spirit? :D

    Also, and i can not stress this enough, unbreakable/Ds combo is useless if you just go for the unhooker instead of tunneling the unhooked guy. If you play like this, 2 perks of his 4 are completly uesless, the 3rd has no effect yet and DH is not that great since dedicated servers. You can even slug the unhooked survivor and THEN go for the closest one, whats the big deal?

    (before you come with "try that on red ranks", i am rank 1 killer and i play every day 15-20 killer games + playing mainly all killers weaker then huntress, and still win almost every one of those games)

  • @xEa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1236849#Comment_1236849

    There are very powerful combos for killer that also work together really well. Just look at Pop, Corrupt, Discordance and Thrilling. I would use this over your suggestion any day.

    Or if you have trouble with DS and unbreakable combo, toss in Infectious fright. By the way, how to counter infectious fright? Calm spirit? :D

    Also, and i can not stress this enough, unbreakable/Ds combo is useless if you just go for the unhooker instead of tunneling the unhooked guy. If you play like this, 2 perks of his 4 are completly uesless, the 3rd has no effect yet and DH is not that great since dedicated servers. You can even slug the unhooked survivor and THEN go for the closest one, whats the big deal?

    (before you come with "try that on red ranks", i am rank 1 killer and i play every day 15-20 killer games + playing mainly all killers weaker then huntress, and still win almost every one of those games)

    Corrupt and pop don't synergize, corrupt is gone and barely does anything. If all 4 survivor run ds and unbreakable, they have 8 minutes of God mode total.

    I must be in a region where 75% of red rank survivors are gods. They don't miss dh, and they're all incredibly good loopers.

  • @Dwinchester said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1236872#Comment_1236872

    Corrupt and pop don't synergize, corrupt is gone and barely does anything. If all 4 survivor run ds and unbreakable, they have 8 minutes of God mode total.

    I must be in a region where 75% of red rank survivors are gods. They don't miss dh, and they're all incredibly good loopers.

    Corrupt and pop dont synergize? Corrupt is gone and barely does anything? Uff...i guess we are simply not on the same page then.

    If you dont go for the unhooked all the time, they have 0 minutes of god mode in total and play with 1 perk the whole game. Again, why do you make this argument when there is an amazing counter and that which is simply "dont tunnel"? And if they want to achieve something with their DS/Unbreakable, slug them, let them waste Unbreakable and get the next target.

    Maybe you are in a different region, because where i play (PC EU), 75% of those survivors should not even be in red ranks imho. But i also think we might define "looping like a god" very different. May i ask on what plattform and region you play?

  • @xEa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1236886#Comment_1236886

    Corrupt and pop dont synergize? Corrupt is gone and barely does anything? Uff...i guess we are simply not on the same page then.

    If you dont go for the unhooked all the time, they have 0 minutes of god mode in total and play with 1 perk the whole game. Again, why do you make this argument when there is an amazing counter and that which is simply "dont tunnel"? And if they want to achieve something with their DS/Unbreakable, slug them, let them waste Unbreakable and get the next target.

    Maybe you are in a different region, because where i play (PC EU), 75% of those survivors should not even be in red ranks imho. But i also think we might define "looping like a god" very different. May i ask on what plattform and region you play?

    Don't tunnel isn't a valid strategy every game though. Just like searching out all the totems in a match isn't viable every game.


    So why is DS more fair than Noed again?

  • @GrannyonAcid said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1236395#Comment_1236395

    Yeah. Exhaustion perks way too op. I've actually never really heard that argument before. I can't remember the last time I played a game and the killer said. I MORI YOU BECAUSE YOU HAVE BALANCED LANDING! Or ... I tunnel you because you use Lithe! I guess we're really getting down to the bare minimum if we're now under the impression that exhaustion perks are OP. Damn those Sprint Burst players!

    So I always see you taking the killer side in arguments on here. Is your way of balancing the game to take perks away from survivors?

    Nobody moris people for having perks lol, you're being absurd. And people who tunnel don't do it because of a perk, they do it to get somebody killed fast.

  • @xEa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1235696#Comment_1235696

    Yes, run to a pallet or to a different window, but where is the counter to bamboozle? According to that logic we could also say the absolue same thing about pretty much any other perk like for example DS - "just go for a different survivor". Explain me the difference in terms of counter.

    Again. pop has no counter. Killer hooks, he gets the pop. The only direct counter is "dont die".

    Alright so now we are back on the "m1 killer dont need counter because bad" argument. Very strong argument, Trump would be so proud of you.

    Monitor has no counter, it reduces the terror radius, end of the story. Use your eyes is no counter at all, since the terror radius will still be 8 meter reduced, no matter how hard you look. Do you realise that you use the same argument for spine chill but for spinechill you want to make your argument work and for monitor you want to make the argument not work? Moving backwards or look sideways is a simple adaption to playstyle to counter Spine Chill. If this is a good thing or not is not up for debate, but if we considere your logic, it is a counter. Monitors counter would be to do a gen that is in the open so you have FOV. Therefore the counter is to adapt your play, like you would as killer vs spinechill.

    Dont let me even start with OoO, the counter is already basekit. The killer also sees you. Both sides benefit from that perk. I only wanted to mention that you can even put yourself in a terrible spot if you up against a stealthkiller.

    You just repeated my counter to bamboozle, and that IS the counter for DS, I'm not arguing on that point.

    I told you, Pop Goes The Weasel only works on gens that are NOT currently regressing. Generator regression is EXTREMELY slow (4 seconds of regression is equal to 1 second of active repair, not counting slowdown perks), so just don't resume repairs until the Killer is gone. Use some situational awareness.

    That literally is the counter for M1 Killers. Have you ever played Wraith, Legion, or Plague at high ranks? They get looped forever unless they can mindgame properly.

    Using your eyes IS the counter for Monitor, same as Stealth Killers. Relying on the Killer's TR to tell you where they are is incredibly foolish thanks to the sheer number of perks that can affect it, along with the number of Killers that can naturally suppress it with their power.

    Object only reveals you to the Killer if you're either an idiot or you WANT them to see you. Survivors that are solo use it to "ping" the killer and make sure they aren't nearby, in which case they will keep looking away to keep the Killer from seeing them. SWF, on the other hand, gives their partners what amounts to free aura reading with no counter. And the "Stealth Killer" counter is borderline useless, since only Ghostface, Wraith, Pig, and T1 Myers actually get the Undetectable effect. Demo technically does, but it's such a short period that it's irrelevant.

  • @CosmicParagon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1234768#Comment_1234768

    Name one Killer perk that is both OP and uncounterable. I'll wait. In the meantime, here's a list of Survivor perks that are both OP and uncounterable

    1. Adrenawin
    2. DS(jump in a locker)
    3. Unbreakable(run with DS)
    4. Exhaustion perks(admittedly Dead Hard is unreliable at best these days)
    5. Object of Obsession
    6. The Pebble

    Pebble OP!!!

    I threw it at Trappers head and he fell over and died. Then we rushed the gens and tbagged his corpse before leaving. True story.

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1234781#Comment_1234781

    Pebble OP!!!

    I threw it at Trappers head and he fell over and died. Then we rushed the gens and tbagged his corpse before leaving. True story.

    I sincerely hope you people are capable of figuring out that the pebble being OP was a joke

  • @CosmicParagon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1237186#Comment_1237186

    I sincerely hope you people are capable of figuring out that the pebble being OP was a joke

    I think it's just hard to tell. Plenty of threads with you involved in them. And it seems to be the same thing over and over again. Everything that a survivor has is OP. Everything that a killer has is easily countered. Kinda hard to tell when someones joking about something being OP when everything is to them.

  • @GrannyonAcid said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1237188#Comment_1237188

    I think it's just hard to tell. Plenty of threads with you involved in them. And it seems to be the same thing over and over again. Everything that a survivor has is OP. Everything that a killer has is easily countered. Kinda hard to tell when someones joking about something being OP when everything is to them.

    Literally the only things I find OP are god loops, DS locker tech, and DS+Unbreakable. I do feel that Exhaustion perks are crutches in the same way that NOED supposedly is.

  • @Dr_doom_j2 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1236977#Comment_1236977

    Don't tunnel isn't a valid strategy every game though. Just like searching out all the totems in a match isn't viable every game.

    So why is DS more fair than Noed again?

    Who said DS is more fair then noed? Both are fair perks in my opinion, i actually think DS is better then noed. They should nerf DS a bit so it deactivates when you are healed or enter a locker.

  • Tell the survivors that they haven't even witnessed your final form.

  • I don't know why these threads exist tbh. Good job on winning a game I guess?

  • @xEa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1236886#Comment_1236886

    Corrupt and pop dont synergize? Corrupt is gone and barely does anything? Uff...i guess we are simply not on the same page then.

    If you dont go for the unhooked all the time, they have 0 minutes of god mode in total and play with 1 perk the whole game. Again, why do you make this argument when there is an amazing counter and that which is simply "dont tunnel"? And if they want to achieve something with their DS/Unbreakable, slug them, let them waste Unbreakable and get the next target.

    Maybe you are in a different region, because where i play (PC EU), 75% of those survivors should not even be in red ranks imho. But i also think we might define "looping like a god" very different. May i ask on what plattform and region you play?

    No, they don't synergize, corrupt is fairly useless. When the only counter is make them waste it or leave them alone for a minute, it's too strong.

    USA south. Get a lot of players from Chile and Mexico.

  • @Dwinchester said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1236977#Comment_1236977

    No, they don't synergize, corrupt is fairly useless. When the only counter is make them waste it or leave them alone for a minute, it's too strong.

    USA south. Get a lot of players from Chile and Mexico.

    Corrupt is widely considere one of the best killer perks right now. Especially with those perks in combinition i mentioned, it is extremly powerful. I doubt you have ever tested it recently, otherwise you would most likely speak different.

    Maybe DS and Unbreakable are too strong, i am not sure. I would nerf DS a little bit, but that has nothing to do with no counterplay. Just because something is strong or something is weak does not mean there is (no)counterplay. Dont mix that up please.

  • @xEa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1237914#Comment_1237914

    Corrupt is widely considere one of the best killer perks right now. Especially with those perks in combinition i mentioned, it is extremly powerful. I doubt you have ever tested it recently, otherwise you would most likely speak different.

    Maybe DS and Unbreakable are too strong, i am not sure. I would nerf DS a little bit, but that has nothing to do with no counterplay. Just because something is strong or something is weak does not mean there is (no)counterplay. Dont mix that up please.

    I run corrupt, pop, and bbq as my base perks, but I'm finding that I get the same amount of pressure when I remove corrupt. I mean it blocks three gens for a couple of minutes, not that great, which is why few people ran it when old ruin was an option.

    Ds has counterplay, unbreakable takes that counter away.

  • Your title deceived me well...


    But yeah, ######### happens. They're the babies. They died at 4 gens lol.

  • @xEa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1237914#Comment_1237914

    Corrupt is widely considere one of the best killer perks right now. Especially with those perks in combinition i mentioned, it is extremly powerful. I doubt you have ever tested it recently, otherwise you would most likely speak different.

    Maybe DS and Unbreakable are too strong, i am not sure. I would nerf DS a little bit, but that has nothing to do with no counterplay. Just because something is strong or something is weak does not mean there is (no)counterplay. Dont mix that up please.

    Just because people don't agree with you or are disagreeing with you doesn't mean you can just belittle their opinions. Personally I think pop sucks as I have to leave a chase to use it in certain situations. I personally love corrupt since old ruin is gone but I never pair it with pop as to me I either waste a couple of pops because gens popped too fast and no other gen was being repaired or had any repair on it or my corrupt is useless and I dont find a survivor till it expired. People have their opinions and preferences and have a right to express and share them as you do but you don't have to be rude about it or completely disregard their opinion. I understand you like that pair but I personally don't and that's fine, just why can't we be respectful and polite?

  • @Xx_Daniel_xX69 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1237945#Comment_1237945

    Just because people don't agree with you or are disagreeing with you doesn't mean you can just belittle their opinions. Personally I think pop sucks as I have to leave a chase to use it in certain situations. I personally love corrupt since old ruin is gone but I never pair it with pop as to me I either waste a couple of pops because gens popped too fast and no other gen was being repaired or had any repair on it or my corrupt is useless and I dont find a survivor till it expired. People have their opinions and preferences and have a right to express and share them as you do but you don't have to be rude about it or completely disregard their opinion. I understand you like that pair but I personally don't and that's fine, just why can't we be respectful and polite?

    Sure, everyone can have his opinion, but if i think someones opinion on a certaint thing is bad its also "my right" to express that either. Thats my opinion on opinions.

  • @xEa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1234781#Comment_1234781

    Adrenaline: Not op at all, they have to run 3 perks the whole game to get it activated, which is not always (mildly said) the case. On top of that, the benefit is not that great most of the time.

    DS: There is an amazing counter to that: Dont tunnel. And if the survivor runs in your way, down and slug her. Whats the big deal?

    Unbreakable: Pretty much the same with DS.

    Exhaustion perks: Are you joking?

    OoO: Play a stealth killer and have a free wallhack while the survivor has no cluse where you are all the time.

    Diversion: lol

    "There is no counter" is such a bullshit argument. I could also say where is the "counter" of bamboozle? Or Pop? Or corrupt? Or Safe the best for last? Or Monitor and Abuse? Or Or Or....

    I love you when you said "don't tunnel", the next phrase "if someone runs to you, slug him down" CONGRATS, YOU TUNNELLED

1 2 ›