Prestige Characters
So this is a rather simple post. What characters do you have at Prestige 3, and what character did you prestige first?
Survivor wise, I have David, Ash and Bill.
Killer, I have Trapper, Wraith, Hillbilly, Myers, Freddy, Legion, Deathslinger, Ghostface and Huntress.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Meg, Nea, David. All killers. First P3 was Trapper and Nea
I have Steve as P3. And P1 Yui and Legion.
I rarely prestige unless I really like the character. It's mostly a waste of bloodpoints.
Survivor: Dwight, Meg, Claudette, Jake, Nea, Feng, Kate, Jane, Nancy, Steve, Yui
Killer: Wraith, Nurse, Myers, Hag, Doctor, Huntress, Pig, Spirit, Plague, Demogorgon, Oni
I have quite a bit at P3
I only have Doc Prestige 1
Just find it's not worth it myself.
Any Laurie P3 gang here? She's my one and probably only since we now have skin and the bloodweb bonus aren't really worth it.
I also did prestige her because she looks horrible without it.
I have most killers at least at P1 (with exception of Nurse, Wraith, Doc, Deathslinger, and Billy). I have Trapper, Huntress, Freddy, and Legion at P3. Hag, Bubba, Myers, and Spirit at P2.
Survivor side has only two prestiges: Laurie (P2) and Tapp (P1). I want to get Jeff to P3, but that is it. I play more killer, so I put more points into them.
My lists are in order. ( ) means started but not finished.
Survivors: (David, Bill, Laurie,) Claudette, Jane
Killers: Clown, Trapper, (Shape,) Doctor, Oni, Plague, Cannibal, Hillbilly, Huntress
I find these discussions fascinating and can go more in depth.
I have only two characters P3, and they're my two mains on either side. Dwight and Myers.
I have every survivor p3 level 50, meg being my 1st. On the killer side i have Trapper, myers, huntress, pig, and doctor p3 level 50. Nurse and leatherface are p3 lv 1. wraith, hag and Deathslinger are p1 level 50 and everyone else is at level 50.
Have P3 Claudette back when I was new to the game, although I love the cosmetics.
Trying to get Ghostface to P3 but only on P2 level 10.
Survivor: Kate, because I mained her for survivor since starting to play because WoO (really excellent for beginners) and the fact she is not as loud as the other women. I'll probably P3 Zarina at some point, but only after finishing my killers.
Killer: Billy, Nurse, Huntress, Spirit, Oni. I prestiged Billy first because it was my old main. Then I prioritized characters in this order: they didn't already have BBQ, or they already got a rework. I generally don't max them out after P3. I just level up until I get a set of perks that are viable, then I move on and I'll revisit after the above process is over for all the characters. I have another bunch in progress and I'll leave for last those that I don't care playing as at all, such as Hag and Deathslinger.
I have P3 Laurie and only character i have that is prestige at all. Too much grinding to do everyone.
Trapper and that's it. Not gonna prestige anyone in the near future because I don't want to grind everything again.
P3: Trapper, Wraith, Claudette, Bill
P1: David, Meg, Deathslinger, (Jake and Kate if I want to)
All Survivors are P3.
All Killers except Nurse, Freddy, Oni and Demogorgon.
Jake, Claudette, Kate, Feng, Yui, Jane, Quentin, Steve, Nancy and the spirit.
Wraith was my first boy.
Then i went for Hillbilly, Trapper, Nurse, Shape, Hag and then i stopped.
My first ever prestige was Nurse all the way to p3, back in 2016.
Legacy 3
Nea, Trapper and Nurse
P3
Trapper, Wraith, Billy, Nurse, Huntress, Pig, Doctor, Freddy, Deathslinger, Demogorgon, Plague, Leatherface, Hag, Myers
Nea, Ace, Kate, Quentin, David.
Survivors- Dwight, Ace, Bill, Feng, Tapp, Jeff, Ash, Nancy, Steve, Yui
Killers-Trapper, Wraith, Hillbilly, Shape(Myers), Doctor, Huntress, Freddy, Pig, Ghostface, Demogorgon, Oni, Deathslinger
All P3 lvl 50
Dwight, Claudette, Laurie, Ace, Bill, Feng, Tapp, Jeff, Jane, Ash, and soon Cheryl. Also Myers, Leatherface, and Billy. I don't know why I don't like prestiging my killers, I usually leave em at 50.
Even though I brought it near enough on PS4 release in 2017, I only recently started giving more characters the Prestige treatment.
My first survivor was Claudette. When I started playing I only had 6 survivors before the DLCs got released. So I choose Claudette for Self-Care and it went from there.
I believe my first killer was Michael Myers. I wanted his bloody mask. Was rather disappointed with what I got.
My other Prestige characters are, off the top of my head:
Survivors:
David
Detective Tapp
Killers:
Clown
Leatherface
Pig
Freddy
I only Prestige the characters that have none/barley any cosmetics on them such as Freddy, Leatherface, Myers etc.
For survivor I have Ace and Bill and for killer I have Trapper, Wraith, Billy, Myers, Bubba, Doc, Oni, and Deathslinger
My first Prestige Three characters were Huntress (my very first) and Nea (a close second).
As of now I only have Nea, Quentin, Nancy, and Yui P3 on the Survivor side.
But Heather will be joining that exclusive group; her P3 just looks too cool from what I've seen.
On Killer side I've P3'd quite a few; namely Trapper, Nurse, Shape, Huntress, Cannibal, Nightmare, Pig, Legion, and Oni.
I don't know if I'll P3 Pyramid Head or not - it depends on whether or not he gets any cool cosmetics.
I have all survivors p3. Nea was the first one I leveled up. I have all perks on Nea. Almost all on Jane and Steve.
I have Trapper, Wraith, Hillbilly, Nurse, Hag, Michael, Doctor, Clown and Spirit at P1 though. I've just started working on them as I'm a survivor main, but I still want to p3 everyone and get all the perks for them.
Current P3 survivors:
Claudette (first)
David (second)
Kate (third)
Feng (fourth)
Jane (fifth).
Current P3 killers:
Freddy (first)
Doctor (second)
Wraith (third)
Ace and Bill are also my P3 survivors. I have all the killers at P3, but only max prestiged two survivors since I mostly play Bill. Once I get all tier 3 perks on the killers, I'll probly start prestiging other survivors.
It’s been a month to two months since this post so I wanted to update:
Survivors: (David, Bill, Laurie,) Claudette, Jane, Dwight, Kate
Killers: Clown, Trapper, ( Shape,) Doctor, Oni, Plague, Cannibal, Hillbilly, Huntress, Ghostface, Legion, Spirit, Nurse (,Wraith)
() means prestiged but not P3
The only killers I havent p3ed yet are deathslinger, billy, demo and huntress. I think huntress is next. Just finished spirit. I have all perks on trapper, fred and doc though a few others are getting close
David is the only survivor ive p3d.
Only Nancy at P3
Nice!
My first two were the Spirit and Nea. I also have Kate Denson, Feng Min and the Pig at P3
By order of prestiging: Jake, Yui, Dwight, Meg (yesterday btw :3)
The next is going to be little clau <3
note: all the listed characters are maxed out on all available perks i have. (for killers that'd be every perk ingame)
Survivor wise i have:
Killer wise i have:
Nea, Quentin, David Tapp, Ash, Freddy, Micheal, Legion
Billy P2-50
Survivors Dwight P3-50 Meg P2-26 Claudette P3-50 Jake P2-6 Nea (was my first prestige) P3-50 Ace P3-48 Adam P2-21 Laurie - P2-48 Feng p2-24
my first p3 was claudette sadly i dont use her as much as used to.
my first killer p3 was billy i used to love him now i only play him when i have a ritual and i dont enjoy him that much anymore.
then i dont remember the order, back in the day i didnt think on prestiging i thought it was a waste of points then i dont know why but i changed my mind and i started considering that wasting 50 levels is a waste of points when u can go further, is just a mental thing but whatever, i wished i realized that before because i wasted lots of level 50 on many killers not that much on survivors as far as i remember.
but my current p3s ARE
Claudette, Meg, Nea (i think those were the first 3 and in that order i believe, Laurie (still not all perks i want to have i still need some perks like Lithe and balance landing on her) but im going very slowly with because i dont use her it was more for the complete aspect than actually wanting to do it, Jane, Feng Min, Kate (bae), considering to get Yui or Zarina for next with shards most likely will be Yui even if i dont liker that much, also im pretty much a killer main so i mostly spend my points on killers.
then all males level 50 with the good perks at level 3, like 2 to 3 pages of perks but level 3 the meta. i dont desire to p3 my male characters because i dont like them and dont use them, they are bigger wich makes them less competitive, i only do rituals with them i may change my mind in the future but probably wont happen.
KILLERS
Billy, Wraith, Leatherface, Clown, Doctor, Oni, Myers, Freddy and Plague i use them all exception is Billy wich i barely use (wich is sad i used to love him) and i dont use Leatherface as much because he is garbage, im starting to use my clown again a little bit more and with the bufgf is gonna be a little bit better.
then i have Hag p1 level 50 im currently prestiging her, she is my gurl she got me to rank 1 first time but then i stopped for whatever reason, finally i got bored or whatever i didnt know who to prestigie and now im giving her some love that i should never stopped giving to her, p1 level 50 now i just need to waste my 5 BPS and 3 cakes also i saved 200k on the rift so i should have enough to make all p2 without further problems.
also i have Spirit p1 level 50 aswell with all the good perks from the my previous era when i thought prestiging was useless OH WAIT i remember how all this started, was because i wanted the p1 blades, knifes, etc and thats how all started, i thought some p1 weapons looked good and thats how my mentality started to change is hilarious that i remembered that now , thats how all started then thiking what if i p2 him/her now? and there u go by this time i should have all killers to p3 but i dont, after hag probably i will give the trapper the chance or i dont know if will be Ghostface i have to think a bit. lol
P3:Dwight,Ace,Quetien,Bill
P1:Legion,Jake, & Jeff
First was dwight
Hi, very interesting post. This is really great stuff. Thank you for sharing. GBWhatsApp For Androidhttps://gbwhatsapp.fun/
thank you david, don't know what I'd do without you
All killers cuz they are unique .surv mostly except zarina ash ,jane .
I have every survivor and killer p3 level 50
Apart from Jonah and Artist obviously cus they just came out haha
Mikayla and Nemesis. First was Mikayla.
On my friend's account:
The Twins.
Cheryl P3 because I like the cosmetics. I will most likely do the same for Ghost Face.
I have a bunch of others on P1 or P2, but that was a waste of bloodpoints on my part. I don't think I will prestige any character that isn't licensed for the cosmetics anymore, there are so many cosmetic choices that will result in me not using the bloody ones anyways.
Only survivor so far I’ll get to killer later I have demo at level 50 so
P3: Dwight (First) And Jill
P2: Kate lvl 50
P1: Meg, Claudette, Bill, Laurie, Nancy, Steve, Jane, Mikaela
I bet 2 billion bloodpoints spent
Laurie, Mikaela, Ghostface, Trickster, first prestige was Nea but i switched to Laurie after that
Killers - ALL
Survivors - Nancy and Zarina.
First 5 P3 - Freddy, Huntress, Bubba, Nancy, Zarina.
Survivors- Dwight, Meg, Claud, Laurie, Ace, Quentin, Kate, Cheryl, Yun and Mikaela.
Killers- Huntress, trapper, legion and Ghostie boi.
All prestige three.
I've got other killers and survivors prestige one and two also.
I don't really play killer much anymore plus it's way more work so I just work on my survivors really now.
Survivor: Meg Yui Jill Claudette
Killer: Wraith Spirit Doctor Nemesis Artist Pig
Just Huntress and Jake.
All the rest are 50.
Cuz Shop Outfits are way better than P3