Prestige Characters

So this is a rather simple post. What characters do you have at Prestige 3, and what character did you prestige first?

Survivor wise, I have David, Ash and Bill.

Killer, I have Trapper, Wraith, Hillbilly, Myers, Freddy, Legion, Deathslinger, Ghostface and Huntress.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • my p3's are:

    Killer: demogorgon, Freddy, trapper, Wraith, Hillbilly, Huntress

    Survivor: Yui, Meg, Caudette, Kate, Feng

  • Survivors: I have all p3 level 50.

    Killers I have p3 level50: Trapper, Wraith, Billy, Hag, Bubba, Freddy, Pig, Spirit, Legion, Demo and Trickster.

    Edit: My first p3 ever was Meg on the survivor side and Pig on the killer side.

  • I have Meg, Claudette, ace, nea, Jonathan/Steve, zarina, yun-jin, Cybil/Cheryl/Lisa and Jonah cause he's hot

    For killers just twins and huntress

  • I've been playing since February this year.

    Survivor: Dwight, Claudette, Jake, David, Tapp, Jane, Steve, Zarina, Cheryl

    Killer: Wraith, Pig, Plague

    The first were Claudette and Plague.

    Got plenty of P1s and P2s too - when I get to level 50, I have to use up all of that character's good addons and offerings before I'll prestige them, which is why my non-main killers are slower to prestige than my survivors. Nemesis and Doctor are both on the cusp of being P3, but I need to use all their cakes first.

  • Survivors: Steve Harrington, Leon S. Kennedy

    Killers: Hillbilly, Doctor, Demogorgon, Twins, Nemesis, Trickster, Blight, Pinhead

  • I have, oddly enough, prestiged Legion to P3 first, because I just love the high octane mad chases with feral frenzy and dealing out even punishment. Legion is also very good at casually farming blood points, so I never regretted the P3. My others are P2 and soon P3 on Pyramid Head, whom I might main, P1 on Leather Face and I might P1-3 Clown, because I love him.

  • I have a bunch of Prestige 1 and some Prestige 2s but I don’t remember any being Prestige 3 off-hand.

1 2 ›