I'm Tired of killers begging for a free hand out
Why are killers whinning so hard because "We survivors" only have pallets as protection and they want to take that from us. They've already took our perks
Every killers I've faced lately complains about urban Evasion, Desesive strike and borrowed time....
Honestly if killers want a free hand out like always.. They should spawn 1 survivor dead, 1 survivor on a hook another one down and the last one injured....
If killers get their way this game will be one sided.. I get that some killers at smart enough to deal with looping or to lwave that one survivor alone.
I understand that looping can be difficult to counter..
Why want killers just admit to being out played?
Every killers I've faced lately complains about urban Evasion, Desesive strike and borrowed time....
Honestly if killers want a free hand out like always.. They should spawn 1 survivor dead, 1 survivor on a hook another one down and the last one injured....
If killers get their way this game will be one sided.. I get that some killers at smart enough to deal with looping or to lwave that one survivor alone.
I understand that looping can be difficult to counter..
Why want killers just admit to being out played?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
My thoughts exactly, you can get a 4K with out needing to camp, its not easy bur not impossible> @RotBb said:
Can you spot the Killer mains who have no skill and resort to camping.
git gud
I am good, which is why I dodge attacks, use all of Laurie's halloween DLC perks and SP (new Buff)
And when I start maining killer I'll leave you and all the cheap killers in the dust hunting survivors, when I get 4k without needing hook to suck on
comedy gold in here
Better call John Marston to come and tame you, ya little salt mine
Your post is a joke.
"Took away our perks"
What about windows.
What about lockers.
What about a loud audio cue when the killer is within 32m.
What about a red stain where the killer is looking.
What about enhanced 3rd person view.
What about smaller hitboxes.
Your perks are still more powerful..
Survivors have DS to negate atleast 70 seconds of killers work and get a 4.5 second head start and escape their grasp. Survivors have exaustion perks that allow them to negate stealth attacks from pig and wraith. Survivors have a perk that makes them self sufficiant with infinate healing makes them not need team work.
And what do killers have?
A perk that makes survivors breathing slightly louder...A perk that slightly increases fov... A perk that gains power by letting someone escape mid chase...6 perks that can be 100% destroyed in 45 seconds... A perk that has a CHANCE to alert crows..
Are we seeing the theme yet?
time to start reporting it as bait/spam
Well the same could be said for when Freddy got nerfed and killers mains blew it up. I do wonder how many are the flyby night types that're just here for a short time. There's also all the Ochido people that review bombed it because he said to.
They're just like other streamers that said they changes suck review bomb it then follow me to game x. Then said make sure to donate to me while you follow me to game x and then rinse and repeat onto next game.
As for the op's comments you can't deny that there's killers out there including some on this very forum like that just as the same is true for some survivors. While the rest of us are in the middle trying to find commonsense solutions and balance.
Why can't survuvor's just admit to being outplayed hmm?
This is the typical killer " Oh why are you dodging my attacks!!
Whines some more Ohh why are you dropping pallets on me
Omg!! Stop running from me you're being toxic..
Look he has a flash light omg too OP.
What!! You re suppose to instantly die on my shoulders when i grab you!!
Not fair omg you took a survivor off a hook"
That's what ever killer sounds like.. A entitled cry baby because they can't get any kills.
Killers review bombed because they got the carpet yanked out from under their feet with no warning. Meanwhile Survivors get PTB’s and EXTENSIVE testing before the developers do ANYTHING even resembling a nerf. The recent review bombs from Survivors is to prevent nerfs that have yet to be implemented. Hell, they haven’t even been put in a PTB.
There is a difference between the review bombs. One was in response to a no warning nerf that ruined a purchase of a DLC, one is a Terror Tactic to prevent an upcoming possible nerf.
I didn’t bomb myself on Freddy, but to me it was justified. This review bomb by Survivors to me is just a Terror Tactic to prevent anything more BEFORE the fact. Freddy was AFTER the fact for unsatisfactory delivery of a paid product.
Not to mention review bombing was legit af without even considering payment. Freddy is arguably the worst killer right now because of the nerfs while survivor nerfs didn't have a significant impact on the game tbh.
Some people will cry all the time. We just won't be able to stop them. I was going to write a response but then I got bored and gave up. People just don't want to acknowledge the game's problems and when somebody tries to point them out, they just become an obstacle without giving a constructive criticism.
yep this guy is a troll
At least you're honest about it, my point was only that review bombs are done by both sides and the survivor ones only really started en masse after Ochido called for it. I'm also curious how many of those were from FTP posters.
I gave the game a good review after the bombers and even called them out for doing so.
My bullshit senses are screaming off the charts.
riiight
OP, could you post a detailed list of all the perks that have been taken away from you? Maybe we can find them together.
"sUrvIvoR sHoUlD sPaWn oN hOoKs, tHeY nEveR hAppY"
The usual biased complaint with 0 arguments, stating facts that never existed. "lol, killers complaint about UE"
"Camping needs to be punished"
"Nerf BBQ"
"Nerf Freddy"
Then proceed to say "aLSo raNk 1 pErkLesS FrEDdY mAiN hERe"
he sure did get quiet.
inb4 “of course im not going to link you to my MAIN account” lol
Now now even on these very forums some killers have complained about UE and I get insulted whenever I decide to run it on a freshly prestiged toon. Which is ironic when they use Insidious as a Wraith.
😂😂 some many killers are afraid of a 4 man team of Davids with Flashlights
I love those 4 man SWF groups. It is very satisfying stomping them into the dirt with the nurse.
/wink /wink
I get it all the time when they don't find me on the occasions i run it and sometimes I'll run that instead of SB. They try crutch perk no skill survivor. Then you remind them that they used NOED and did nothing all game but hard camp 1 person.
IT's especially funny when it's a Huntress with Iridescent hatchets that camps the hook all game, I mean cmon free NOED.
but there are plenty of Killers as well.
I’ve had a Killer ######### at me for using No Mither cause he was a slug build Billy.
Like this?