I'm Tired of killers begging for a free hand out
Why are killers whinning so hard because "We survivors" only have pallets as protection and they want to take that from us. They've already took our perks
Every killers I've faced lately complains about urban Evasion, Desesive strike and borrowed time....
Honestly if killers want a free hand out like always.. They should spawn 1 survivor dead, 1 survivor on a hook another one down and the last one injured....
If killers get their way this game will be one sided.. I get that some killers at smart enough to deal with looping or to lwave that one survivor alone.
I understand that looping can be difficult to counter..
Why want killers just admit to being out played?
Every killers I've faced lately complains about urban Evasion, Desesive strike and borrowed time....
Honestly if killers want a free hand out like always.. They should spawn 1 survivor dead, 1 survivor on a hook another one down and the last one injured....
If killers get their way this game will be one sided.. I get that some killers at smart enough to deal with looping or to lwave that one survivor alone.
I understand that looping can be difficult to counter..
Why want killers just admit to being out played?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Survivors arent even remotely good until at least P2 and that's only if you get multiple to P2
So I don't see the complaint other than begging for a free win
just report em
Well I thought so at first but this account seems more aggressive and just doesn't have Epics "tone" of hipster superiority.
Nawww, Epic's rantings were at least amusing. This person is just insane.
Just as a thought have any of you considered the 3 possibilities here? In no particular order and I won't give my inclinations for which one is more probably or any combo thereof. This occured to me just as soon as the threads started appearing but I've been too tired to post about it.
The poster truly believes what they say based upon their experiences and will go down with the ship so to speak defending them.
The poster is trolling you epically in multiple threads considering they keep popping up and ppl keep responding.
This is the mods way of being super sneaky and finding out how sincere people are about being mods from the other thread. Would you truly change your ways and be worthy of being a mod or would you still get into the flame wars.
Maybe increased lightning on each map that can be turned on or off by the killers or survivors and allow the killer themselves to destroy pallets, while they're still up or sabatoge them.
If sabotaged the survivor pulling it down should suffer from bleeding or get a semi injured status that last 10 seconds before being healed to the prior state
Well, can't say I didn't try. But this is still devolving into personal insults rather than a proper discussion, so I'm going to go ahead and lock this up now.
I'm glad that you've come down off of whatever you were smoking. Feeling better? How many fingers am I holding up? Just joking but I really like your suggestions. I've always thought that sabo'ing pallets would be a cool parallel to hook sabo'ing. Bloodlust isn't a good thing. I hate it, honestly, it wastes time and promotes ######### behavior from both parties, but until the maps get perfected, it'll have to stay.
Hypocrisy... why? You don't want Nurse in the game you don't want killers to instantly down you or mess with your items and or generators and of course you don't like the perks that aid us in killing you.
Can you get even more hypocritical?
Hypocrisy... why? You don't want Nurse in the game you don't want killers to instantly down you or mess with your items and or generators and of course you don't like the perks that aid us in killing you.
Can you get even more hypocritical?