Another prime example why gen speed complaints aren't excuses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_IIJuu6nJY&t=126s

Of course it had to be a tru3 video...

This time around in DBD's infinitely balanced not at all survivor sided gameplay, we have our wonderous new killer on launch with NO BUFFS. *He OBVIOUSLY didn't need any from this gameplay from one of the most popular and skilled streamers out there* This gameplay didn't host any crazy map god loops, crazy looping, or even crazy mindgames; this match was simple from start to finish, Tru3 played it quite well from the start but by the the 2nd hook at 2 minutes they had 2 gens popped, and even seconds before that they had 4 GENS near enough done... right... of course they unhooked the girl and tru3 decided to play fair and NOT TUNNEL the new off basement hook and chase her unhooker only for it to be around a 30 second chase and then another 2 FULL GENS being popped... and survivors wonder why killers camp and tunnel, tru3 literally gets punished for playing fairly and just trying to chase a survivor without having to play mircro manage hit and run tryhard style and just play the new killer on release day. Of he ends up getting a 3k but by result of him being FORCED to a survivor he hooked at the last gen being popped showing how this game encourages killers to play scummy if they want to have a chance at winning against the higher end of players or simply players that don't screw around and just rush gens. Note again no crazy looping or abuse of god loops, literally just survivors plopping themselves on gens from the start and just winning against from what it seems now another low tier killer that for some reason moves at 110% despite his power doing jack all and can be so easily countered. But no killer just gotta get gud, gen speed is fine and survivor is the weaker side having to deal with the such harsh stresses of camping and tunneling even though you have a million and one second chance perks to save you from that very thing. Instead of blaming the helpless killers you rush gens on blame the devs for their piss poor balancing and deciding inaction on this half a decade issue from release still needs no mention or balance changes done to it. *Clap Clap* For another amazing chapter in DBD! Enjoy getting Gen Rushed!

Comments

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1152340#Comment_1152340

    I don't think you understand really, I'm not saying the game is balanced, but these tru3 videos always get posted on the forums every time he posts them on his youtube, and they all end the same 3/4Ks, we shouldn't be balancing the game around these extremely rare occurrences.

    YES, we absolutely should balance around games like this. Also, True usually only posts matches that he wins; you have to view the VODs in order to get better data.

    Anyways, the argument that the game should be balanced around average players doesn't hold water. A rank 15, super casual player is not going to get different results if something like dstrike or adrenaline were nerfed; this will only affect skilled players. I struggle to think of many games that balance around the lower skill player bases, so why should DBD be any different?

    Lastly- and this has been said- the reason more people didn't escape in that posted match is because the survivors chose to extend the game- they could have left whenever.

  • @AlbinoViera said:

    I see a tonne of people saying about how he got a 3k anyway.. But, from what I could tell it looked like the survivors literally gave him it. They 99'd the door instead of opening it and tried to heal while close by, seemingly forgetting that Nurses was a thing. Not only that, but instead of going in, maybe more than one at a time. Only one of them went for the save while the others did nothing but try and pick someone up while close by..

    In that situation, if they had all just left, he would of finished with one kill. Which would mean he had lost.

    But, if they had healed to full, opened the gate, and then bum-rushed the hook while body-blocking. Tru3 would have had to have landed about 5 hits I'd say, maybe 6 with BT, to be able to down them all. With body-blocking, Death- Deathslinger is such an edgy name... Just gonna call him The Gunslinger. Gunslinger's chain would be made pretty much worthless since it's easily broken. Seeing as he's 110%, would be unlikely he'd be able to catch the ones that are in front with standard melee, and with the speed boosts he'd give the healthy ones along with reloading. I doubt he would have gotten them all, if any.

    That's not even taking into account the dead-hards they had to dodge one of the hits/shots as well.

    But, they were idiots and gave him free kills. Which means people have an excuse to say how he won anyway, instead of looking at the actual problem. That problem being how can you trust any kill ratios when people do stupid stuff like that- Oh and Gens being done really quickly. Which would probably be sorted by leaving the base speed the same, but increasing the time it takes with multiple people a small bit and giving Prove Thyself a little nerf. With the slowdown perks killers have and how toolboxes work now, I think that would even it out.

    The killer is not new but he plays like trash. He downs Nea and then hook her in basement instead of bringing her close to those gens that are blocked . Clearly killers fault. I also like how he plays without even paying a single attention to gens at one point. Killers fault .

  • I’d like to go up against people near my rank for once. People wanna talk about balance I’m a rank 12 killer main and I go up against purple and red ranks every day and it’s so annoying to the point to where it’s near impossible for me to rank up passed 12.

  • @Seanzu said:

    Can we see the videos of this happening consistently?

    We've all seen videos of killers decimating in minutes, but it isn't proof that they need nerfing.

    A even slightly less good player would not have gotten the 3k.


    And even when we still do manage to get those kills, “Just cause the gens popped, doesn’t mean the game is over,” does us no good when we are trying to do these stupid challenges before the Rift closes, and We can’t because Survivors are doing this garbage.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1152747#Comment_1152747

    Every comment you make seethes with entitlement, I dunno what to tell you. At least be kind to people and try not to be horribly rude to others just for having a different opinion than you, as I see that one legendary clown main in you, yea that guy who said on every post that "clown was good, I get 4ks all the time get good". You are already building up quite a reputation as one of the wicked four.

    Idk if my memory is bad but didnt clown guy get banned?

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1152245#Comment_1152245

    It doesn't make what happened any less true?

    There are more videos on tru3s channel of him 3K/4King by about 20x than there are of "gen rushing".

    Initial generators don't matter, I really don't see how killers don't see this, you can 4K with 2 gens done, you can 4K with 3 gens done, you can 4K with 4 gens done, and those gens done don't matter because the game wasn't over until you killed everyone.

    Doesn't tru3 only upload videos of him winning to youtube?

  • @LoverOfDemogorgon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1152382#Comment_1152382

    No we shouldn't, so is what you are saying that these occurrences should be allowed to happen? *By the By they aren't as rare as you make them out to be* I say something should be done than nothing, I never understood why people like you fight so hard to make sure killers stay as trash as they are, don't you want a challenge in DBD? Or are you okay with ez games vrs. underpowered opponents

    They had a week extra to improve deathslinger and nothing changed. The crazy thing about deathslinger is even if he was decent killer scary killer in a chase, he would still probably struggle against top end. Deathslinger can 4k against trash players but every killer does well against bad survivors so there is that. Gen speed is an issue but even if generator were slower, it wouldn't change much for Deathslinger. I think he got 2 hook(?) in like 4 minutes and they did 4 generator in 4 minutes. It is somewhat ironic that most of the game get played in the end game rather than the game itself. If survivors had a perk to counter face camping, then you would see a lot more 4 man escapes rather than a bunch of survivors suiciding at the hook.

  • Gen speeds are way too fast; but the devs disagree so nothing is going to change. I don't know why folks even bother talking about it.

  • @Spooky13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1152330#Comment_1152330

    Not just EU, Tru3 is debatably one of the best killer mains in the game, along with Otz, Scott Jund, and Zubat. Lo and behold, these streamers also have trouble sometimes with games like this.

    tru3 is really overrated.. idk why people see him so high and mighty he forgets things all the time and he has bad game flow in general.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1152747#Comment_1152747

    Every comment you make seethes with entitlement, I dunno what to tell you. At least be kind to people and try not to be horribly rude to others just for having a different opinion than you, as I see that one legendary clown main in you, yea that guy who said on every post that "clown was good, I get 4ks all the time get good". You are already building up quite a reputation as one of the wicked four.

    What entitlement? The only entitlement in this thread is killers wanting a match that ended in a 3K to be made longer than it was so there is the possibility of a 4K.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1152245#Comment_1152245

    It doesn't make what happened any less true?

    There are more videos on tru3s channel of him 3K/4King by about 20x than there are of "gen rushing".

    Initial generators don't matter, I really don't see how killers don't see this, you can 4K with 2 gens done, you can 4K with 3 gens done, you can 4K with 4 gens done, and those gens done don't matter because the game wasn't over until you killed everyone.

    Except that you only 4k if the survivors does mistakes. If you dont play Nurse or Spirit then its all about the survivors doing enough mistakes to give you the pressure to do that. And this is something that is not reliable. I had enough matches where I downed and hooked as Spirit ever 30sec 1 survivor and they still finished all gens in 5:40min with only 2 survivors working on gens because most of the time someone obviously was going for saves or healing. I used pop, sloppy and even old ruin and they still managed to push through. With that explained and in this example these survivors weren't doing much mistakes, I manage to down that quick because I am a really good spirit thought and they had less up to 0 chance to escape but the gens were still flying even with 2 anti gen perks.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1152256#Comment_1152256

    Except that you only 4k if the survivors does mistakes. If you dont play Nurse or Spirit then its all about the survivors doing enough mistakes to give you the pressure to do that. And this is something that is not reliable. I had enough matches where I downed and hooked as Spirit ever 30sec 1 survivor and they still finished all gens in 5:40min with only 2 survivors working on gens because most of the time someone obviously was going for saves or healing. I used pop, sloppy and even old ruin and they still managed to push through. With that explained and in this example these survivors weren't doing much mistakes, I manage to down that quick because I am a really good spirit thought and they had less up to 0 chance to escape but the gens were still flying even with 2 anti gen perks.

    Killer is the pressure, so most mistakes are being caused by your chasing them, obviously if you sit in a corner, or you chase loops the wrong way there's less of a margin for "mistakes" but there's genuinely some windows a survivor can't reach before you get them, some survivors get greedy at a pallet, sorry but I don't buy into the "you only do well if survivors are bad" it's totally untrue.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1153776#Comment_1153776

    Killer is the pressure, so most mistakes are being caused by your chasing them, obviously if you sit in a corner, or you chase loops the wrong way there's less of a margin for "mistakes" but there's genuinely some windows a survivor can't reach before you get them, some survivors get greedy at a pallet, sorry but I don't buy into the "you only do well if survivors are bad" it's totally untrue.

    Then you are not really that experienced as survivor if you think that xD There are tons of setups where you can loop a Killer for 2 or more min and if you have perks like dead hard you can extent that by the double amount of time. Not trying to be rude here but you should maybe watch some guides or streams of good survivors.

  • I'm happy to see that many people on the forum, just like the Devs, only care about the result and not about the process, this 3K will do just fine in the Kill rate stats for Deathslinger because that's all it matters, right?


  • @BenZ0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1153779#Comment_1153779

    Then you are not really that experienced as survivor if you think that xD There are tons of setups where you can loop a Killer for 2 or more min and if you have perks like dead hard you can extent that by the double amount of time. Not trying to be rude here but you should maybe watch some guides or streams of good survivors.

    I'm 4,600 hours in, I've probably played this game at least 2x as much as you have, I know perfectly well that some players are actually good, I'm sorry that you're not very good at killer so base all your wins on what the survivors did, but I truly believe this game has decent killers, lol.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1153783#Comment_1153783

    I'm 4,600 hours in, I've probably played this game at least 2x as much as you have, I know perfectly well that some players are actually good, I'm sorry that you're not very good at killer so base all your wins on what the survivors did, but I truly believe this game has decent killers, lol.

    I have 3,500 hours as Killer main and I know several survivor mains that have 4 up to 6k hours, even some streamers that I dont want to mention. Most of them were not good and didnt know basic tactics such as double back, fast vaulting or even mindgaming. Imo hours doesnt have to mean something of how skilled someone is. Everyone learns differently and some might need more time as others to reach their skill cap. So I wouldnt rely on this number if I would be you^^

  • @ThisGuuy83 said:

    Keep in mind, tru3 is a fog whisperer and probably in the top 10 best at this game. How many times do you see him die as survivor? Hardly ever. Yet, he still gets smoked sometimes when playing killer. KEEP in mind, how GOOD tru3 is, and HE can't even constantly 4k, and sometimes gets 0k... That shows you just how powerful the survivor role is alone, let alone a SWF team...

    Im not a bad killer myself and i see him playing like trash with zero strategy. Of course it hurts someone playing games for living to not be able constantly 4k 😂

  • @BenZ0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1153788#Comment_1153788

    I have 3,500 hours as Killer main and I know several survivor mains that have 4 up to 6k hours, even some streamers that I dont want to mention. Most of them were not good and didnt know basic tactics such as double back, fast vaulting or even mindgaming. Imo hours doesnt have to mean something of how skilled someone is. Everyone learns differently and some might need more time as others to reach their skill cap. So I wouldnt rely on this number if I would be you^^

    I mean, in December I remember you saying you have 2.8K hours, you've played for 700 hours in 3 months? lol I guess if you wanna add a couple hundred more hours to disprove me that's cool lol.

    Sorry that you still have a hard time with 3,500 hours.

  • @Reborn2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1152925#Comment_1152925

    Im not a bad killer myself and i see him playing like trash with zero strategy. Of course it hurts someone playing games for living to not be able constantly 4k 😂

    Agree he is kinda overrated.

  • I love playing killer, I do. But I'm taking a break untill gen rushing is not (so much) a thing anymore. Aside from the fact I went against a full SWF party of rank 1-2 survivors as a rank 10 killer. One 1.5 minute chase ended with 2 gens being done, it's insane how much pressure is on you now as a killer...

    So not really a ragepost, I just don't enjoy the game in its current state. They said how: "toolbox nerf will fix it!", but lets face it, toolboxes just added to the problem, they weren't the source of it: people can slam gens down without toolboxes in 50 seconds.

    Meanwhile the devs claim that survivors are already holding down M1 on gens enough. No they are not. You could easily increase gen time by 100% and gen rush would still be a thing. Either increase the time or give survivors something else to do as a main objective. Like gathering parts to be able to fix a gen partially or something, literally ANYTHING.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1153799#Comment_1153799

    I mean, in December I remember you saying you have 2.8K hours, you've played for 700 hours in 3 months? lol I guess if you wanna add a couple hundred more hours to disprove me that's cool lol.

    Sorry that you still have a hard time with 3,500 hours.

    I have 2 accounts, both together are 3,200 hours, also I am smurfing on a account of a friend to farm bloodpoints for her, this makes some extra hundreds hours, I assume it might be 200-300 hours on her account so I dont know where you get that from but if you are really upset because of a discussion, I am really sorry, I didnt ment to mess around with you.

    Also what you are trying is kinda weird, just because you cant hold this discussion doesnt mean you have to find now other arguments just to proof in a other way that you can be right? :D

    *Edit I checked my both accounts I have currently 3500 hours on my own accounts.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1153805#Comment_1153805

    I have 2 accounts, both together are 3,200 hours, also I am smurfing on a account of a friend to farm bloodpoints for her, this makes some extra hundreds hours, I assume it might be 200-300 hours on her account so I dont know where you get that from but if you are really upset because of a discussion, I am really sorry, I didnt ment to mess around with you.

    Also what you are trying is kinda weird, just because you cant hold this discussion doesnt mean you have to find now other arguments just to proof in a other way that you can be right? :D

    I'm... what? I'm upset? lmao ok buddy.


    I don't need to hold a conversation, you literally think the only reason you win at this game is because survivors make mistakes, instead of the supposed 3,500 hours you have as killer, lol.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1153817#Comment_1153817

    I'm... what? I'm upset? lmao ok buddy.

    I don't need to hold a conversation, you literally think the only reason you win at this game is because survivors make mistakes, instead of the supposed 3,500 hours you have as killer, lol.

    yes that is totally what I am thinking .... xD

  • Then you re just bad.

  • Second account because you were banned in dbd? KEKW

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1153819#Comment_1153819

    Second account because you were banned in dbd? KEKW

    Thats not childish at all what you are doing lul, well I dont really mind, keep going xD

  • @BenZ0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1153822#Comment_1153822

    Thats not childish at all what you are doing lul, well I dont really mind, keep going xD

    I'm glad to see you're reformed, best of luck with your killer games.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1152245#Comment_1152245

    It doesn't make what happened any less true?

    There are more videos on tru3s channel of him 3K/4King by about 20x than there are of "gen rushing".

    Initial generators don't matter, I really don't see how killers don't see this, you can 4K with 2 gens done, you can 4K with 3 gens done, you can 4K with 4 gens done, and those gens done don't matter because the game wasn't over until you killed everyone.

    I think what he pointed out right there is that game was done with 1k but survivors decided to throw themselves at the killer and die. More often then not it doesn't happen and people just leave.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1153823#Comment_1153823

    I'm glad to see you're reformed, best of luck with your killer games.

    Well thats a weird answer now? I am glad that you calmed down now I guess? Also again, I didnt meant in any way to insult you and I am sorry about that, I was just discussing with you and thats it, dont take things to personal.

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    Of course he struggled with a new killer. It takes time to learn how to play a new killer properly. I was watching Marth struggle alot with Deathslinger last night. As the evening progressed he got a better feel for the new killer. I don't disagree that the early game needs to be slowed a bit. But you act like every game is filled with veteran rank 1 survivors.

    The problem is that it doesn't have to be vet survivors for games to be short as hell.

    I've had games where survivors were terrible at looping and they went down easily but they never stayed close to one another and pushed the gens.

    Unless you are top tier killer you will not punish them for it as great majority of the pressure most killer can apply requires survivors to stay close to one another and not communicate well.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1153828#Comment_1153828

    Well thats a weird answer now? I am glad that you calmed down now I guess? Also again, I didnt meant in any way to insult you and I am sorry about that, I was just discussing with you and thats it, dont take things to personal.

    idk man, I still don't think you have 3,500 hours, you have 2300 hours on your main account, which you were playing dbd on for 3 years, you've played your new account for 7 months and already have halve of what you had in 3 years so I wouldn't be surprised if you've accidentally left dbd running.

    I don't take anything personal, it's a game, but I know there are good killers and it's really boring seeing the same "killers only win because x made a mistake" or "x did this and that's why this game ended with a 4k" yea, it happened, in the match, people don't usually try saves to die, they thought they could get the save and all escape, and tru3 played well enough to counter that.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1153833#Comment_1153833

    idk man, I still don't think you have 3,500 hours, you have 2300 hours on your main account, which you were playing dbd on for 3 years, you've played your new account for 7 months and already have halve of what you had in 3 years so I wouldn't be surprised if you've accidentally left dbd running.

    I don't take anything personal, it's a game, but I know there are good killers and it's really boring seeing the same "killers only win because x made a mistake" or "x did this and that's why this game ended with a 4k" yea, it happened, in the match, people don't usually try saves to die, they thought they could get the save and all escape, and tru3 played well enough to counter that.

    To answer the first part. Nope I started playing dbd at Clown chapter, I just played the beta like 20 hours I guess? Then I left the game for a long time, I played world of warcraft along time, hardcore progress raiding. Then when clown with the store came out I started playing the game srsly. From there I started sweating. I play really much though, every day a few hours, I dont let the game run, I always play this game for hours and dont stop cuz I am addicted basicly xD.

    Second part: I get ya and dont worry. I dont know if I worded that wrong but I didnt meant that I or others ONLY get kills through mistakes from survivors. On Killers like Nurse, Spirit or Oni it is most of the time your own skill to kill them, but mistakes are still a huge part of Killing if you understand what I mean. Its basicly a 50/50 skill/mistakes from others imo.

  • @djsponge10 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1152347#Comment_1152347

    tru3 is really overrated.. idk why people see him so high and mighty he forgets things all the time and he has bad game flow in general.

    This.

    People think he's a god because he overuses the term "mindgame" while chasing potatoes most of the time.

    Personally I think he's a rather average red rank killer performance-wise considering he's been playing DBD 7 days a week since 2016 and yet didn't even know old Doctor could grab in treatment mode till he got grabbed off the hook (in 2019). He didn't even know saboed traps respawned after the devs patched it.

    He doesn't even know how non-meta survivor perks work to this day. He has never even tried to make a killer respect a pallet to go for another loop. He can't 360 or juke etc.


    Quite simply an overrated player.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1153674#Comment_1153674

    This.

    People think he's a god because he overuses the term "mindgame" while chasing potatoes most of the time.

    Personally I think he's a rather average red rank killer performance-wise considering he's been playing DBD 7 days a week since 2016 and yet didn't even know old Doctor could grab in treatment mode till he got grabbed off the hook (in 2019). He didn't even know saboed traps respawned after the devs patched it.

    He doesn't even know how non-meta survivor perks work to this day. He has never even tried to make a killer respect a pallet to go for another loop. He can't 360 or juke etc.

    Quite simply an overrated player.

    Agree, also his weird ghostface build and playstyle... its honestly rediciouless how many ppl played this build, its not even strong thought xD.

    But I still have to admit that he can judge balancing discussion very neutral and that is something what I like about him atleast. Still he is not one of the best palyers thought.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1153067#Comment_1153067

    What entitlement? The only entitlement in this thread is killers wanting a match that ended in a 3K to be made longer than it was so there is the possibility of a 4K.

    Your understanding of the main point of this post still baffles me after reading all your comments... lemme put it like this, I can show you case after case from even different players and even my own freaking games played of how unbalanced this game can be towards survivors as long as they hold m1 on a gen as a priority, yes tru3 freaking 3k'd this game to the survivors fault, but I can show you games easily of how a 1,2 or 0k happens on the regular, and you don't even watch his streams so you miss out on the games where things don't go as pretty as the one you saw above. My entire point to this post is to open people's eyes to how no matter how you play with 99% of the cast survivors can genrush the heck out of you and it basically encourages 99% of the killer cast to play scummy thus causing a cycle of toxicity. I cannot grasp why you don't think the game should be balanced to push away these types of matches, THESE MATCHES ARE NOT FUN AND UNFAIR TO WHAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE SCARY BAD GUY OF THE GAME. Why shouldn't they be balanced out? The unfairness is obvious, the "SURVIVORS" should not have the power to do this to the "KILLERS" it is like the roles are reversed in this game. These matches are NOT a 1/100 chance, they can happen a multitude of times in one playsession, that is enough to warrant concern; and then when you have an entire community of players complaining for HALF A DECADE that this is an issue, then you would expect someone to see the writing on the wall and do something about it. But it seems you like killers as they are, and feeling like an over empowered survivor that has the advantage of mechanics as well the numbers advantage... it is a 4v1! The side with 4 is SUPPOSED to be WEAKER because they are 4 and NOT 1... it's logic.

  • @LoverOfDemogorgon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1153731#Comment_1153731

    Your understanding of the main point of this post still baffles me after reading all your comments... lemme put it like this, I can show you case after case from even different players and even my own freaking games played of how unbalanced this game can be towards survivors as long as they hold m1 on a gen as a priority, yes tru3 freaking 3k'd this game to the survivors fault, but I can show you games easily of how a 1,2 or 0k happens on the regular, and you don't even watch his streams so you miss out on the games where things don't go as pretty as the one you saw above. My entire point to this post is to open people's eyes to how no matter how you play with 99% of the cast survivors can genrush the heck out of you and it basically encourages 99% of the killer cast to play scummy thus causing a cycle of toxicity. I cannot grasp why you don't think the game should be balanced to push away these types of matches, THESE MATCHES ARE NOT FUN AND UNFAIR TO WHAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE SCARY BAD GUY OF THE GAME. Why shouldn't they be balanced out? The unfairness is obvious, the "SURVIVORS" should not have the power to do this to the "KILLERS" it is like the roles are reversed in this game. These matches are NOT a 1/100 chance, they can happen a multitude of times in one playsession, that is enough to warrant concern; and then when you have an entire community of players complaining for HALF A DECADE that this is an issue, then you would expect someone to see the writing on the wall and do something about it. But it seems you like killers as they are, and feeling like an over empowered survivor that has the advantage of mechanics as well the numbers advantage... it is a 4v1! The side with 4 is SUPPOSED to be WEAKER because they are 4 and NOT 1... it's logic.

    ok buddy.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1153674#Comment_1153674

    This.

    People think he's a god because he overuses the term "mindgame" while chasing potatoes most of the time.

    Personally I think he's a rather average red rank killer performance-wise considering he's been playing DBD 7 days a week since 2016 and yet didn't even know old Doctor could grab in treatment mode till he got grabbed off the hook (in 2019). He didn't even know saboed traps respawned after the devs patched it.

    He doesn't even know how non-meta survivor perks work to this day. He has never even tried to make a killer respect a pallet to go for another loop. He can't 360 or juke etc.

    Quite simply an overrated player.

    People don't think of tru3 as a god that's an overstatement

    And his reputation is rightfully earned, he plays both sides quite effectively and consistently unlike many other more average players and has one of the best critical thinking and analyzing minds in dbd's streamer area. He encourages discussion on topics and has fostered a very positive and like-minded community who'd rather think on something than judge and jump to conclusions. He isn't perfect, and he doesn't know everything despite what you may think because he is a streamer he doesn't live on dbd, he has a life outside of it and shouldn't have to know every micro detail of the game to be considered "good" by you, he has done far more for this community than you likely ever will.

  • @myersismydaddy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1152260#Comment_1152260

    Actually, from the time the first gen pops until the last it is 2:55. But yeah, counting all those seconds until the first pops, it is 4:55, as you said. :)

    The Match starts at around 0:50 and the last gen pops around 4:53, so it is around 4 Minutes for 5 Gens. Counting the time after the first gen finished doesn't make sense, you can't say "5 Gens in 2,55 Minutes" when you start counting after the first gen is done, because you are excluding the time that the first gen needed to be done. So correct would be: "4 Gens in 2:55" (and you can still argue that statement because your gen was close do being done when the first gen popped, but that is a different point).

    And yes, that is super fast, I'm not arguing that gen speed could/should be looked at, I just wanted to point out, that your way of counting makes the gen speed of that match seems to be even faster than is already is.

    So what I'm trying to say is: If you counting general gen time over a match count from the Start of the match or the first time somebody touched a gen, everything else doesn't really makes sense.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1153731#Comment_1153731

    When peering through what you have said in recently within your comments section the majority of it is baseless propensity, I mean most of your posts are complaining about killers having 'this' or killers having 'that' or this shouldn't happen because *insert survivor nerf* "Stop complaining". You aren't that nice to people either nor do you allow others peoples opinions as you immediately tell people off without even trying to initate a civilized conversation.

    As why must everyone be a killer main if they don't agree with your point of view, why must you do the us vs them thing all the time, not everyone will agree with you nor do we have to. Though you can at least try to be nice about it, I also want to point out most of your posts target in your words "killer mains" no wonder why people think you are one of those stereotypical 'survivor mains'.

    (Ps you don't have to be a main of anything to be considered entitled, it's mainly in the ways you say things as with the definition of entitlement; the belief that one is inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment. Most of your posts are you saying how you want this or you want that or someone should stop that and you use personal opinion as your reasoning as to why. Now I am not saying you are a bad person, i'm just saying it would be nice if you were a little more open to discussion than your recent track record.)

    please show me posts about me complaining about things that killers have, please, lmao.


    and I've never said a nerf shouldn't happen because "this nerf happened", i always bring up survivor nerfs because killers on this forum act as if they've never had a nerf in the 4 years this game has been active.

    but please, if you can find me doing all these things I'll commend you lol

  • Make each gen take 5 minutes to complete. Nerf toolboxes more, bring old ruin back and make noed a regular perk not involving totems. That's the only solution 🙄


    (Also nerf Ds, BT, DH, adrenaline and unbreakable while you're at it)


    And disconnecting gets you banned for life


    - killer main

  • @Yamaoka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1153674#Comment_1153674

    This.

    People think he's a god because he overuses the term "mindgame" while chasing potatoes most of the time.

    Personally I think he's a rather average red rank killer performance-wise considering he's been playing DBD 7 days a week since 2016 and yet didn't even know old Doctor could grab in treatment mode till he got grabbed off the hook (in 2019). He didn't even know saboed traps respawned after the devs patched it.

    He doesn't even know how non-meta survivor perks work to this day. He has never even tried to make a killer respect a pallet to go for another loop. He can't 360 or juke etc.

    Quite simply an overrated player.

    Mhmm I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks this, yes he’s a good player, but like I can name 15 people off the top of my head that are better. Including me, he can beat me at survivor since I don’t play nearly as much survivor as he will, but killer, 14 other and I can show how much better we are and how much more knowledgeable we are, if you want the smartest killer in the game it’s easily Otz. Just like in dark souls he puts every aspect and number into his head when he plays dbd.

1 2 ›