I do too. For the "best killer in the game", no one seems to main her. I tried, but the constant bugs and rampant use of dead hard just make it impossible.
I do too. For the "best killer in the game", no one seems to main her. I tried, but the constant bugs and rampant use of dead hard just make it impossible.
I am a Nurse main. I 100% agree with the above statement btw; there is a WHOLE lot of talk about her being broken, and yet no one backs it up and uses her. It’s almost like everyone is full of #########.
I do too. For the "best killer in the game", no one seems to main her. I tried, but the constant bugs and rampant use of dead hard just make it impossible.
I am a Nurse main. I 100% agree with the above statement btw; there is a WHOLE lot of talk about her being broken, and yet no one backs it up and uses her. It’s almost like everyone is full of #########.
Everyone is terrified that the devs will realize how useless she is and revert the cooldown nerf. Heaven forbid they can't use the younger sibling method of hiding on the opposite side of the car, then loop it for 4 minutes.
I pretty much main her. She's the only killer where I feel like my skill is actually rewarded to some degree. Other killers just rely on survivor mistakes because the maps are giant safezones. That being said, if killer is unforgiving in general, Nurse is criminally unforgiving. Mess up a single blink in your first chase? Lol 3 gens are done. Guess wrong on the survivor spawns? Lol get a cooldown one gen done apply pressure 4head. I have more games where I get a 3 or 4k with Nurse, all the gens done, and all survivors have 10k points in 5 minutes. Game speeds in high level play are beyond ridiculous.
I never put Nurse truly down until her recent nerfs, even when I did start on PS4 and despite having to deal with that atrocious FPS and bullying, I always loved her, she was MY killer. I did eventually move over to PC like five months ago where I truly saw how good she was. I mainly stopped playing her because she had a bad rep with the community and the DC's I got with her were obnoxious. That was also before the nerfs, and I completely agreed with most when they said her add ons needed to go. However, this "rework" or whatever the heck you wanna call it, pretty much made me not wanna play her ever again. And before someone says "Oh, you must've been an omega blink nurse player" I wasn't. I ALMOST always played with no add ons because I knew how ridiculous she was with them. The MAIN reason I don't enjoy playing nurse anymore is because of the base power recharge thing they did. I loved and I mean LOVED how aggressive the nurse could be and how sometimes if you were too aggressive, it wouldn't work in your favor if you weren't playing optimal. However, now it feels like you can't make one mistake and must always be on the top of your game. The only way I can somewhat feel the old nurse again, is if I use both of her recharge speed add ons. Which, even with those sometimes, I still don't feel like I can truly bring that same "fire" I guess you could say I used to have, to the match.
Pretty much, there's only like 4 add ons that are actually good, the rest they kinda just turned into jokes. They made her base power recharge a little too long imo and because of that survivors can make SO much more distance then they used to be able to, which means you'll be playing catch up more often. She has so many bugs right now too and to be quite honest, that makes her much more stressful to play.
So at the end of the day.
I can agree, but more so disagree with her still being the strongest killer. Yes, if you are absolutely on FIRE one day as killer and making all the right reads, you'll have no problems 4k'ing with nurse(or any killer for that matter). However, if you don't enjoy sweating your balls off every match(which at the state the game's in, requires you too) and just wanna have a good time, you will most likely only be seeing 0k's or 2k's at most since nurse requires so much concentration with very little room for error. Also, why play nurse when killers like spirit or freddy exist and require less than 3 times the effort for success? Lastly, what I say doesn't have to taken as a fact, but rather this is my experience from playing and going against the nurse before and after her changes. I escape way more now against nurse then I actually lose. Players don't have to believe me and can disagree, but they absolutely destroyed what made the nurse, the nurse.
i don’t have a killer main yet even tho I have close to 3k hrs (ps4) but I do play nurse a good bit ..that being said the low sensitivity really annoys me and cucks me out of hits sometimes I really hope they increase sensitivity soon or let us use mouse and keyboard
It's not just for PS4, even on PC the nurse will 99% of the time not attack if you pressed the swing button too early. However, that 1% sometimes she just won't swing because...reasons I guess.
i don’t have a killer main yet even tho I have close to 3k hrs (ps4) but I do play nurse a good bit ..that being said the low sensitivity really annoys me and cucks me out of hits sometimes I really hope they increase sensitivity soon or let us use mouse and keyboard
How do you track how much hours you have in DBD on ps4? (Or any game?) All my experience reference is mine devotion level (7 atm). Btw, devotion looks more valid then time with game opened to tell experience, and I still dont get why people prefer tell hours rather then devotion level... but anyway, how do you know how many hours you have in ps4?
How do you track how much hours you have in DBD on ps4? (Or any game?) All my experience reference is mine devotion level (7 atm). Btw, devotion looks more valid then time with game opened to tell experience, and I still dont get why people prefer tell hours rather then devotion level... but anyway, how do you know how many hours you have in ps4?
Playstation wrap up they do it every year in February basically it tells you your top 3 most played games/how much time you’ve put into them that year in 2019 I put 2.3k hrs into dbd but there not counting 4ish months that I’ve put into it (I play this game everyday) so I know I either have close to 3k hrs or I do have 3k hrs into dbd
I do, let me list some bugs that may or may not happen at the same time during MOST friggin games: Dead blink spots all over the place! Some mouse bug where you can't look around in certain directions! A fatigue bug where you move at fatigue speed for the rest of the match! Auto-aim either working perfectly some of the time (like, rarely... very, very rarely) or not at all! The unnecessary cooldown on top of fatigue was just the beginning of my frustrations. A Banshee skin would shut me up though ngl
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I do too. For the "best killer in the game", no one seems to main her. I tried, but the constant bugs and rampant use of dead hard just make it impossible.
I am a Nurse main. I 100% agree with the above statement btw; there is a WHOLE lot of talk about her being broken, and yet no one backs it up and uses her. It’s almost like everyone is full of #########.
Coffs, Sanctum of Wrath.
Nurse main, too! 😁
Everyone is terrified that the devs will realize how useless she is and revert the cooldown nerf. Heaven forbid they can't use the younger sibling method of hiding on the opposite side of the car, then loop it for 4 minutes.
I do both ps4 and pc
PS4 Baby Nurse Main
I still get the annoying blink glitch that prevents me from using it and the occasional basement blink.
Ex nurse main here. Haven't touched her again since this stupid rework. Not worth it.
I pretty much main her. She's the only killer where I feel like my skill is actually rewarded to some degree. Other killers just rely on survivor mistakes because the maps are giant safezones. That being said, if killer is unforgiving in general, Nurse is criminally unforgiving. Mess up a single blink in your first chase? Lol 3 gens are done. Guess wrong on the survivor spawns? Lol get a cooldown one gen done apply pressure 4head. I have more games where I get a 3 or 4k with Nurse, all the gens done, and all survivors have 10k points in 5 minutes. Game speeds in high level play are beyond ridiculous.
Hey there, ex nurse main.
I never put Nurse truly down until her recent nerfs, even when I did start on PS4 and despite having to deal with that atrocious FPS and bullying, I always loved her, she was MY killer. I did eventually move over to PC like five months ago where I truly saw how good she was. I mainly stopped playing her because she had a bad rep with the community and the DC's I got with her were obnoxious. That was also before the nerfs, and I completely agreed with most when they said her add ons needed to go. However, this "rework" or whatever the heck you wanna call it, pretty much made me not wanna play her ever again. And before someone says "Oh, you must've been an omega blink nurse player" I wasn't. I ALMOST always played with no add ons because I knew how ridiculous she was with them. The MAIN reason I don't enjoy playing nurse anymore is because of the base power recharge thing they did. I loved and I mean LOVED how aggressive the nurse could be and how sometimes if you were too aggressive, it wouldn't work in your favor if you weren't playing optimal. However, now it feels like you can't make one mistake and must always be on the top of your game. The only way I can somewhat feel the old nurse again, is if I use both of her recharge speed add ons. Which, even with those sometimes, I still don't feel like I can truly bring that same "fire" I guess you could say I used to have, to the match.
Pretty much, there's only like 4 add ons that are actually good, the rest they kinda just turned into jokes. They made her base power recharge a little too long imo and because of that survivors can make SO much more distance then they used to be able to, which means you'll be playing catch up more often. She has so many bugs right now too and to be quite honest, that makes her much more stressful to play.
So at the end of the day.
I can agree, but more so disagree with her still being the strongest killer. Yes, if you are absolutely on FIRE one day as killer and making all the right reads, you'll have no problems 4k'ing with nurse(or any killer for that matter). However, if you don't enjoy sweating your balls off every match(which at the state the game's in, requires you too) and just wanna have a good time, you will most likely only be seeing 0k's or 2k's at most since nurse requires so much concentration with very little room for error. Also, why play nurse when killers like spirit or freddy exist and require less than 3 times the effort for success? Lastly, what I say doesn't have to taken as a fact, but rather this is my experience from playing and going against the nurse before and after her changes. I escape way more now against nurse then I actually lose. Players don't have to believe me and can disagree, but they absolutely destroyed what made the nurse, the nurse.
Sincerely,
A Retired Nurse.
Lovely, well written. I like nurse but she has fatigue AND a cooldown with base 2 charges? What the ######### were the devs thinking -_-
edit: They gave her the legion treatment T-T
i don’t have a killer main yet even tho I have close to 3k hrs (ps4) but I do play nurse a good bit ..that being said the low sensitivity really annoys me and cucks me out of hits sometimes I really hope they increase sensitivity soon or let us use mouse and keyboard
I decided to play nothing but nurse this month and learn how to use her.
On PS4 she sometimes will not swing after a blink. Have you had this happen? Is this a bug or am I timing my attack wrong
@Purple_Orc
It's not just for PS4, even on PC the nurse will 99% of the time not attack if you pressed the swing button too early. However, that 1% sometimes she just won't swing because...reasons I guess.
Yeah I had that issue as well, either no swing or a delayed one.
I don't know if it's a bug or latency
Me, the rework really messed her up though
Nurse main here (ps4), but not willing to master Cooldown Nurse for a while.
Enjoying other killers for the time. Going for P3-50 with all, and then I get back to her for real.
How do you track how much hours you have in DBD on ps4? (Or any game?) All my experience reference is mine devotion level (7 atm). Btw, devotion looks more valid then time with game opened to tell experience, and I still dont get why people prefer tell hours rather then devotion level... but anyway, how do you know how many hours you have in ps4?
Playstation wrap up they do it every year in February basically it tells you your top 3 most played games/how much time you’ve put into them that year in 2019 I put 2.3k hrs into dbd but there not counting 4ish months that I’ve put into it (I play this game everyday) so I know I either have close to 3k hrs or I do have 3k hrs into dbd
I dont main any killer, but I do play Nurse often. Shes a really high risk/reward killer these days.
I do, let me list some bugs that may or may not happen at the same time during MOST friggin games: Dead blink spots all over the place! Some mouse bug where you can't look around in certain directions! A fatigue bug where you move at fatigue speed for the rest of the match! Auto-aim either working perfectly some of the time (like, rarely... very, very rarely) or not at all! The unnecessary cooldown on top of fatigue was just the beginning of my frustrations. A Banshee skin would shut me up though ngl