Will DC penalties return? Killer DCs are getting out of hand...

I wonder if it is considered to bring DC penalties back.

The amount of snowflakes in this game is unreal. I'm tired of being robbed my deserved pip by salty killers.

20200130202358_1.jpg

P.S. I know, survivors disconnect too. They all are the same, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont hijack another thread with balance discussion/tears.

Comments

  • I know some killers disconnect after the dedicated servers screw them multiple times in one match. I can't blame them for that; there's no point in continuing if the game won't let you really play.

  • I think killers wouldn't have issues with loosing if survivors weren't so toxic. Seeing them teabagging near the exit and writing mean stuff in the post-game chat aren't good reasons to keep on playing.

    I know, killers can be toxic as well but I believe only new killers or killers who had to deal with a lot of toxicity are like that.

  • @Infinity_Bored said:

    I wonder if it is considered to bring DC penalties back.

    The amount of snowflakes in this game is unreal. I'm tired of being robbed my deserved pip by salty killers.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/593/6MR9AG5P9H3Y.jpg

    P.S. I know, survivors disconnect too. They all are the same, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont hijack another thread with balance discussion/tears.

    Did you forget about the last time they tested this? The thing is while I really do want those penalties too but there are far too many bugs in the game that result in people getting banned for no fault of their own. They need to fix that before they can implement those.

  • They will be coming back once they are working as they should.

  • Haven't had a killer dc in over 2 months

    Most survivors disconnect soo

    Anyways devs are working on the best way to implement the system

  • nice toolboxes, no wonder he DCed . did you finish 3 gens in the first minute and a half ?

  • I've only really seen killers DC on Rotten Fields or Haddonfield as soon as the match starts. Honestly can't blame them.

  • Interesting how many of you guys justify this behaviour with game mechanics.

    If the game is so bad for you, why do u even play it?

    Survs are screwed by dedicated servers as well.

    If i depip because someone else is a snowflake, i have a valid point to be annoyed.

    Toolboxes, DS,Loops - These are game mechanics

    Just like camping and tunneling. How about you guys grow up instead of justifying such childish behaviour...

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Hex_Face_Camp said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/125840/will-dc-penalties-return-killer-dcs-are-getting-out-of-hand

    Were you guys gen rushing? Not saying it's a good excuse for the dc but I kinda know how it feels to get gen rushed (I'd rather just slug or face camp but not dc lol)

    we had 3 gens and he had 3 hooks after around 4-5 minutes.

    No SWF, no tbag or whatever. As if these were valid excuses...

  • Oni against 3 toolboxes... His early game probably went to ######### considering he has like the worse m1 early game ever so personally i dont blame the dude.

    But yeah, DCs suck in general. I thought the penalties went live already though

  • Funny how your brung a tool box and meta survivor perks and are complaining about killer dc, hypocrite much

  • @hex_genrush said:

    Funny how your brung a tool box and meta survivor perks and are complaining about killer dc, hypocrite much

    What is hypocrite?

    U want me to play No Mither with an instaheal to please the killer?

    Toolboxes, Perks, Servers, bad start, tbags - All these are valid reasons to DC? I never DC'ed on purpose in 5k hours playtime. I have no understanding for such childish behaviour, no matter what role goes for the DC.

    I'm genuinely shocked by the mindset of the majority in this thread and i really hope, the devs find a solution to this.

  • @hex_genrush said:

    Funny how your brung a tool box and meta survivor perks and are complaining about killer dc, hypocrite much

    Does that justify disconnecting?If you truly believe that then you should have no problem with survivors disconnecting against moris as well.

  • @hex_genrush said:

    Funny how your brung a tool box and meta survivor perks and are complaining about killer dc, hypocrite much

    So if someone uses an item you don't like or a perk you don't like a DC is warranted? lmao

  • @Infinity_Bored said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1050829#Comment_1050829

    What is hypocrite?

    U want me to play No Mither with an instaheal to please the killer?

    Toolboxes, Perks, Servers, bad start, tbags - All these are valid reasons to DC? I never DC'ed on purpose in 5k hours playtime. I have no understanding for such childish behaviour, no matter what role goes for the DC.

    I'm genuinely shocked by the mindset of the majority in this thread and i really hope, the devs find a solution to this.

    Well your thread post seems to be bashing killers for dcing because whenever survivors dc it’s more of a “ aww man “ momment but when a killer dcs everyone bashed them for dcing

  • @goat10em said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1050829#Comment_1050829

    So if someone uses an item you don't like or a perk you don't like a DC is warranted? lmao

    I don’t dc as killer if I see tool boxes, I lobby dodge

  • @hex_genrush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1050847#Comment_1050847

    Well your thread post seems to be bashing killers for dcing because whenever survivors dc it’s more of a “ aww man “ momment but when a killer dcs everyone bashed them for dcing

    I better stop replying to you cause i dont want to risk a warning or a ban, so this is the last words u get from me: Learn to read and recognize your own bullshit.

  • @Infinity_Bored said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1050865#Comment_1050865

    I better stop replying to you cause i dont want to risk a warning or a ban, so this is the last words u get from me: Learn to read and recognize your own bullshit.

    Well sorry but your post just looked like it was meant to bash killer players as all of your comments on other posts are, sorry for the misunderstanding

  • Lol, complains about Killer DCs, has ZERO intrest in addressing the issue of balance....typical surv..

  • @Infinity_Bored said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1050829#Comment_1050829

    What is hypocrite?

    U want me to play No Mither with an instaheal to please the killer?

    Toolboxes, Perks, Servers, bad start, tbags - All these are valid reasons to DC? I never DC'ed on purpose in 5k hours playtime. I have no understanding for such childish behaviour, no matter what role goes for the DC.

    I'm genuinely shocked by the mindset of the majority in this thread and i really hope, the devs find a solution to this.

    There is literally "leave the match" button in the game, so why do they need any excuse?

    Killers are joining game to have fun, same as survivors.

    WIth some builds and behaviour you are removing any bit left of fun for them, so don´t be suprised...nobody wants frustrating match.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @IM_A_COWBOY said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1050874#Comment_1050874

    glad i wasn't the only one who thought that :/

    dc's are bad all around, but imagine complaining specifically about killer dc's...when survivors dc on a much larger scale. at least when a killer dc's, you don't lose a pip. when a survivor dc's, a killer loses the potential to pip, and can even depip. thus, survivor dc's are a bigger issue.

    basically, suck it up.

    So literally killers dcing is okay cause the game is imbalanced and survivors can bring perks and items. They play to have fun and if the game is unfun they are supposed to use the "Leave Game" option.

    Survivors dcing is inexcusable and snowflake behaviour.

    Thanks for sharing your wisdom with me.

  • @Infinity_Bored said:

    Interesting how many of you guys justify this behaviour with game mechanics.

    If the game is so bad for you, why do u even play it?

    Survs are screwed by dedicated servers as well.

    If i depip because someone else is a snowflake, i have a valid point to be annoyed.

    Toolboxes, DS,Loops - These are game mechanics

    Just like camping and tunneling. How about you guys grow up instead of justifying such childish behaviour...

    Sorry but you really sound like a person who teabags and expects people to be okay with your toxic attitude, calling someone a "snowflake" only proves my theory.

  • @Infinity_Bored said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1050887#Comment_1050887

    So literally killers dcing is okay cause the game is imbalanced and survivors can bring perks and items. They play to have fun and if the game is unfun they are supposed to use the "Leave Game" option.

    Survivors dcing is inexcusable and snowflake behaviour.

    Thanks for sharing your wisdom with me.

    I play for fun , if I’m not having fun I will dc


    i bought this game to I deserve to have fun

  • I know you said don't bring up balance, but whether you like it or not balance relates to your topic.

    Killers are having to deal with a lot right now.

    dbd meme.jpg


  • @WRussoW said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1050807#Comment_1050807

    Sorry but you really sound like a person who teabags and expects people to be okay with your toxic attitude, calling someone a "snowflake" only proves my theory.

    How do you call someone that leaves a match just because someone else used something that is in the game (i dont talk about holding games hostage or bug abusing)?

  • @hex_genrush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1050899#Comment_1050899

    I play for fun , if I’m not having fun I will dc

    i bought this game to I deserve to have fun

    I really hope devs bring back the penalties so the game gets rid of people like you.

  • @Infinity_Bored said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1050910#Comment_1050910

    I really hope devs bring back the penalties so the game gets rid of people like you.

    Are you slow?!?! The devs put a leave match option for a reason, why would they punish people for using a menu option lmao.

  • @Infinity_Bored said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1050904#Comment_1050904

    How do you call someone that leaves a match just because someone else used something that is in the game (i dont talk about holding games hostage or bug abusing)?

    I'm not talking about legit game mechanics which were are totally fine to use because if they become too strong, nerf hammer will come soon after them.

  • Luckily, I just lobby dodge or equip a mori when i see a key/multiple toolboxes.

  • @WRussoW said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1050914#Comment_1050914

    I'm not talking about legit game mechanics which were are totally fine to use because if they become too strong, nerf hammer will come soon after them.

    So what were you talking about? Cause i didnt mention anything that is not a legit mechanic...

  • @hex_genrush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1050921#Comment_1050921

    Are you slow?!?! The devs put a leave match option for a reason, why would they punish people for using a menu option lmao.

    They will start punishing them again soon. They already started testing the disconnecting punishments like a month ago

  • This content has been removed.
  • Please try to keep the discussion civil and respectful.

    DCs are a problem on both sides, it's not about only survivors or killers, so please try to avoid justifying something that is clearly against the rules, thank you.

  • Well I'm pretty sure toxicity had something to do with it. If you or your team were t-bagging, gen rushing, and taunting the killer, can you really blame him? They already gutted ruin, which most killers relied on to help slow the game down, so there not gonna play your bully games anymore. I'd say Post your vid of the match instead of a pic. A picture can tell a thousand different stories, but video doesn't lie...

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Rizzo said:

    Please try to keep the discussion civil and respectful.

    DCs are a problem on both sides, it's not about only survivors or killers, so please try to avoid justifying something that is clearly against the rules, thank you.

    Thanks for clearing that it is against the rules. No matter who does it.

    Do you have any information if the penalties come back or if the testing was a one-time-thing?

  • This content has been removed.
  • @ThisGuuy83 said:

    Well I'm pretty sure toxicity had something to do with it. If you or your team were t-bagging, gen rushing, and taunting the killer, can you really blame him? They already gutted ruin, which most killers relied on to help slow the game down, so there not gonna play your bully games anymore. I'd say Post your vid of the match instead of a pic. A picture can tell a thousand different stories, but video doesn't lie...

    Like i said. No SWF, i always play solo. I didnt tbag and taunt or whatever (these things are in the game - a game for adults - gosh).

    He left when he chased me and i used a jungle gym. Guess that was to harsh. Ill just lie down next time i meet a killer.

  • @IM_A_COWBOY said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1050978#Comment_1050978

    they literally said after the test that adjustments needed to be made but it would eventually come back, and said during the stream that people were being punished for issues out of their control.

    i for one welcome the DC punishments. tired of survivors DCing, making it impossible for me to pip when i play killer.

    Oh, u want ur pip and not being robbed by a DC?

    Well i have been called crybaby for that mindset.

  • @Infinity_Bored said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1050958#Comment_1050958

    Thanks for clearing that it is against the rules. No matter who does it.

    Do you have any information if the penalties come back or if the testing was a one-time-thing?

    Sadly no, but hopefully we'll get more information about it soon.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Infinity_Bored said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1050964#Comment_1050964

    Like i said. No SWF, i always play solo. I didnt tbag and taunt or whatever (these things are in the game - a game for adults - gosh).

    He left when he chased me and i used a jungle gym. Guess that was to harsh. Ill just lie down next time i meet a killer.

    Like I said, post the video and I'll give you credit. Too many people come on here whining about the killer DC'ing when they or there team are playing toxic as hell. Or, maybe the guys internet took a 💩💩💩. I'm not accusing you of this, don't get it wrong, but I'm just saying. Killers don't just quit for the hell of it. I've never seen that, unless they lose connection, and that isn't there fault.

  • @IM_A_COWBOY said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1050992#Comment_1050992

    good for you, man

    though if you are a survivor complaining about killer DC's, even though you can, at most, lose an offering, vs killers who lose much more when a survivor DC's...I mean, I wouldn't call you a crybaby, but it does seem a bit curious

    I lost a pip. Not sure what u try to say here.

    On top i lost the possiblity to gain BP and WGLF stacks, loot an item and escape the way i am supposed to. What does a killer loose on top of that?

  • This content has been removed.
  • @ThisGuuy83 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1050986#Comment_1050986

    Like I said, post the video and I'll give you credit. Too many people come on here whining about the killer DC'ing when they or there team are playing toxic as hell. Or, maybe the guys internet took a 💩💩💩. I'm not accusing you of this, don't get it wrong, but I'm just saying. Killers don't just quit for the hell of it. I've never seen that, unless they lose connection, and that isn't there fault.

    Ur credit? I couldnt care less :D

  • @Infinity_Bored when I play survivor I honestly don’t care when the killer DCs anymore. This game is so survivor sided imo and getting to rank 1 killer made me want to drink poison. I honestly don’t blame killers and neither should you until this game is balanced.

    Don’t care about your future replies to my comment really. Nice post though

  • @IM_A_COWBOY said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1051013#Comment_1051013

    you didn't lose a pip if the killer DC'd. Restart your game, the pip returns. Survivors are protected from pip loss, lol

    i make killers DC all the time (its actually a shocking amount, and my survivor team mates still DC more, go figure), and never lose a pip. as for your WGLF stacks and BP, you're not losing anything. you aren't losing something unless you already had it.

    also, lose only has one "o" in it, not two. no disrespect, its just one of those words 1/2 the internet seems to get wrong and i have no idea why o.o

    I was rank 1, i went to rank 2.

    I stayed at Rank 2.

    Survivors loose a pip.

  • This content has been removed.
‹ 1 2