This event was to easy for killers.
I put little to no effort getting survivor chops for the summer bbq event. In no time at all i got all 50 tokens for killer then stopped playing. I didn't even bother with survivor because i don't play survivor and lets be honest the reward is garbage.
Comments
That last part is subjective, i like the looks of both cosmetics.
As for how difficult it is to get to 50 & 90, it's not.
Neither is difficult, but Survivor is simply more tedious.
If you want difficult-to-gain rewards, request the devs to make challenges like:
Survive after being hooked once while running No Mither.
or
Kill all 4 Survivors using the 5-Token bonus on Hex: Devour Hope.
This would be great actually, but then the perk would have to be unlocked for the event time for every killer.
Tbh, that doesn't seem bad to me.
If you don't have it on your selected character, just have it say: Unlocked until the end of the event.
Gives them a GREAT opportunity to test if they actually like the Perk as well.
I've only done this once on Pig, prior to completing my build for her, and making it an event would just cause survivors to cleanse the totem and deny you every game.
It could be all kinds of challenges in a row.
Getting a 4K with a 5-T H: DH would be like challenge #3.
And you'd have to do like 7 different challenges to then unlock it.
If that happens the reward should be depending on what rank you are on.
But this ain't gonna happen. I have a feeling for it, there never will be any challenges like this.
Of course it was easy. It's an event, not a challenge.
OP's "point" is that it should be harder for Killers, because everyone should struggle to get free cosmetics.
the reward for survivors is garbage and i agree since i got it and dont have kate unlocked yet it was hard to get it but i farmed for 2 days strait so i did and i agree i was annoyed that killers have less tokens. and what if all 5 people use a BBQ offering???? the killer can still use all 7 hooks while the survivors get only 5 of the 7 gen tokens.
Annoyed killers require less tokens? As a killer you need to hook all by yourself.. As a survivor you dont need to be the one to repair those 90 generators..
As a survivor you simply have to be alive when a special gen is popped even if you currently in the sacrifice animation as long as the gen is completed before you get the tally screen you earn a token.
That's why survivors have more, they don't have to be the one who completes the special gen to get rewarded for it as Killer you have to actively hook survivors on special hook.
Who said that? The event is an expedient to get more people playing and potentially new ones interested with the idea of getting free stuff, it's not meant to be hard.
Also this. Anyone that tried to get the Evil Incarnate achievement knows the struggle.
Getting the gens is easy too. You don't even have to touch a gen to get the point so long as someone finishes it. I just hate how short games are due to super gen rush or how some killers are only camping event gens. I've finished so many games 100% uninterrupted while doing only normal gens. I've also run into team destroying event hooks. I only care for the BP as the cosmetics I find boring, but so too has this event become.
I was being sarcastic.
Not everyone, got it first try.
No he is right, the survivor cosmetic is actual garbage. It's Kate's normal shirt with a different decal on the front. Probably took an artist all of 30 minutes to make.
My bad, it didn't seem so at a first read.
Actually me too XD But everytime I tried to re-do it for fun I wasn't so lucky, and I saw plenty of people complaining about that.
The event was easy for both sides.
If we are talking about fullfilling the objective, the event was extremely easy for both sides. Just by playing a few times you can easily fill the whole bar, there is no skill invovled in that.
Even though I think I filled the bar in less games than as survivor, it felt way more frustrating and less rewarding. At the moment I prefer dealing with the idiotic lobby system of monster hunter because the game itself is actually amazing if you can ignore the multiplayer flawed parts
It was easy bcuz they were nice enough to start each match with 2 special hooks and 2 special gens. I don't think they did that during the lunar event? I think u had to burn the red envelope in order for a special gen/hook to spawn