Pleeeeease buff Leatherface
So I have mad a few discussions calling for LF buffs but now i'm gonna resort to straight up begging.
Please, please, please buff LF, he is such a poorly designed killer with the clunkyness of his ability to his add-ons. I know people will probably say to play Billy but I love Leatherface in the movies and I want him to be awesome in this game.
I know that Freddy and Wraith are top priority right now and that is fine because they need it, all I am asking is that after that, LF becomes priority because he NEEDS it badly.
Comments
Agreed, after Freddy and Wraith he needs to be looked at.
I agree. He needs some buffs and his own add-ons. Maybe something that allows for different playstyles.
Like add-ons to:
Is Leatherface super easy for good survivors to kite or am I still needing practice? When I play him against good survivors, I just feel like a fat guy chasing a carrot on a stick.
feffrey said: Only bad survivors fear him.
I could get behind a buff/rework (namely to get rid of the "I facecamp" meta and give him more power in a chase). Though I would definitely rather see Freddy/wraith first.
Lol Yeah leather face is God tier face camping if you mean that skill.
I think he should get a perk around face camping.
Hook a survivor and the longer yiu stand their reveals all survivors at the cost of not being able to see Gens. Lol
You can stop with the daily salt please. ty
Bubba can be buffed along with Amanda after those two.
Ohh wait, yes. If a survivor loops a killer for so long, it means the killer is bad.
But if a killer does a 3-4 kill on rank 1 it means the killer is OP. Never could it be, that the survivors are bad.
Sorry it has been a couple of days since I was on, im gonna try to respond to most of this!
Thanks for the feedback!
Yeah thats the thing, he is only good at camping so I want to be more aggressive with him.
Yeah, he needs to get the new Wraith treatment with add-ons that are more unique to him rather than hust most of them being Billy add-ons. I think his Chilli should stay, the issue with it is that his acceleration is useless, thus that makes the chilli useless. Buff his acceleration and you then will naturally be buffing his chilli add-ons.
These are actually changes I have asked for before, I know that LF is MEANT to be the close range punisher, but he isn't right now. these kind of buffs along with a rework to his add-ons would be great.
Yeah like I say I am fine with Freddy and Wraith getting buffed first I mainly just want them to look at LF after that.
The buffs would simply come around to making him MUCH more reliable at close range with his chainsaw, and perhaps giving him something extra to help with loops.
Yep that is one of the main thing I want to see.
and doctor, billy, nurse... after of them
Yeah he should definitely be priority after Wraith and Freddy, in my personal opinion.
It sucks that the only reason most people play him is to facecamp.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/8002/lf-rework-idea#latest
Well holy jesus I didn't expect this topic to blow up like it has, thanks guys!
Yeah, especially when in the movies he is actually quite a relentless chaser ironically.
I just noticed a typo in my OP.
"I have mad multiple threads"
Nice frodient slip on my behalf
They just need to remove the base slow down when revving the chainsaw and adjust the add-ons to better suit him, because as of now he’s pretty much reusing all of Hillbilly’s, and he’ll be in so much of a better place. They could also even reduce the charge time at a base. I think they could even do a whole rework but just taking away that alone would make him somewhat viable until they get around to it. I love Leatherface as a character too but I think he is one of worst killers right now next to Pig, after Freddy and Wraith of course, so I truly hope they actually do something.
There are a couple of changes that could really help Leatherface -maybe I'll make my own thread with these suggestions.
I like your other ideas tho! Definitely needs a smaller terror radius.
I'd say his chainsaw defenitely needs a bigger range... like, its impossible to hit someone with it (no add ons), unless you are standing right next to them...
These are literally all the changes I want done to him.
True, but realistically we want him to have MUCH better offensive capabilities
Yup, close range dominator is what he should be.
Giving killers a unique effect when they do something, like you say with LF mangleing people when he hooks them would be a really cool feature