Pleeeeease buff Leatherface
So I have mad a few discussions calling for LF buffs but now i'm gonna resort to straight up begging.
Please, please, please buff LF, he is such a poorly designed killer with the clunkyness of his ability to his add-ons. I know people will probably say to play Billy but I love Leatherface in the movies and I want him to be awesome in this game.
I know that Freddy and Wraith are top priority right now and that is fine because they need it, all I am asking is that after that, LF becomes priority because he NEEDS it badly.
Comments
That is absolutely the way to go, but his acceleration and his add-ons still need to be looked at.
Just M1 until you have a window of oportunity to oneshot people, if you do, M2. If you dont time it correctly, the survivor is going to vault without being hit. If you hit an object, its your fault.
Its like playing with NOED all the game long, just have to time it correctly, i dont think he needs a specific-killer buff. Just dont spam the ability unless you know there are no windows close. Win.
I don't think you understand the fundamental issues with LF. He has a majority of add-ons that are useless, he has a mechanic ( acceleration ) which doesn't work and his ability is super clunky and inferior to Billy's. He needs A LOT of work done to him.
I am fine with a character having a good defence game, but in my opinion it should NEVER sacrifice their offensive side for it
The buff ideas the devs had for Freddy are nice, but he still needs something to help him counter looping in the Dreamworld.
An idea I had for this would be to allow Freddy to drop traps he can teleport to. He would have built-in Mint Rag and Rusty Shackles. He could have say, 4 active traps at any given time.
When he places over 4 traps, it'll just delete the oldest trap like it does for the Hag. There could be add-ons that increase how many active traps he has at any given time.
Im not trying to start a fight, I'm rather enjoying this conversation, but we're definitely at opposite sides of the debate here
Except that you almost exclusively down multiple people by camping a hook, which puts us back at square one
Well, tbh Hag has both great offence and defence and she is fine, Nurse is a similar situation so I think LF would be absolutely fine with a great defence and offence because he would still lack mobility.
This is what we are trying to get away from though; his prime playstyle being a camper.
as for the nurse, she's in a class all her own, and in my opinion, has no bearing in this debate since her power is designed from the ground up to ignore the games many mechanics
Oh yeah don't worry I understand that, I just feel there are better ways to do it and LF is not how I would have done it. I think they should shift LF to be a more aggressive killer and the, if they want to, make a killer that IS more defensive, but do it in a better way. That is where I am coming from with this. Hope you understand!
Hag can actually be one of the most aggressive killers in the game with good trap placement.
I almost got to rank 5 with ONLY Leatherface, i don't really think he needs a rework.
Just keep playing and you will eventually get better with him.
I almost got to rank 5 with ONLY Leatherface, i don't really think he needs a rework.
Just keep playing and you will eventuaget better with him.
I almost got to rank 5 with ONLY Leatherface, i don't really think he needs a rework.
Just keep playing and you will eventually get better with him.
I almost got to rank 5 with ONLY Leatherface, i don't really think he needs a rework.
Just keep playing and you will eventuaget better with him.
I consistently get to rank 1 with him, I am actually a LF main which is why I know how awful he is.
I almost got to rank 5 with ONLY Leatherface, i don't really think he needs a rework.
Just keep playing and you will eventuaget better with him.> @IronWolf115 said:
That isn't logical at all, but ok.
You can get to rank 1 with ANY killer. That doesn't mean they are all powerful. I play LF so I know his problems is what I am saying.
OH, why didn't you say so.Now I get it.
Whoever says this is not playing the Pig right. The only thing I would change with the Pig is buff her base crouch speed and in tandom nerf the combat straps. In the right hands she is a very strong killer. Tunnelling the trapped survivor is not how to play her. She can counter pallet loops. That is something that almost no Pigs use but it makes her so strong.
Please... The only Buff that Amanda needs is faster base crouch and a combat straps nerf to coincide with it. If you think Amanda needs anymore then I do not agree with your opinion.
Nah Amanda can be great, Even at rank 1. Trust me. I know a Pig main who is absolutely amazing at using her. You've just gotta play her right. By that I mean don't tunnel trapped people and use the dash at pallet loops. Also combat straps are a god send until she gets a base crouch buff
100% agree with this. Ambushing at a loop feels clunky without them but other than that Amanda can be really good.
No, Amanda doesn't need buffing, she's a really good Killer when you face someone brilliant at her.
Friendly reminder:
Regardless of disagreements with someone else's opinion, keep it civil
Thank you.
Fun fact, the chili addons actually don't even work!
I feel like a slightly reduced terror radius would be good for a couple reasons.
First off, like you said he's a close range punisher. Survivors would have to actively look out for him because he could get closer without people knowing.
Secondly, in the the original movie he jumps out at Franklin and kills him, (Franklin's Demise is based off of this scene) so a smaller terror radius might make him feel more like the movie him as well.
Yes you are right, a reduced terror radius has also been thrown around a bit.