i got my 5 stacks of d hope when there was 1 gen left as they were gen rushing and I moriโed all of them and they all kept saying in end game chat I could be banned for a 4k mori lmao
i got my 5 stacks of d hope when there was 1 gen left as they were gen rushing and I moriโed all of them and they all kept saying in end game chat I could be banned for a 4k mori lmao
If it is then wouldn't the devs have already taken out both Hex DH and. Ebony Moris? Ita just post game salt
i got my 5 stacks of d hope when there was 1 gen left as they were gen rushing and I moriโed all of them and they all kept saying in end game chat I could be banned for a 4k mori lmao
Wait, you mean getting banned for using handly made mechanic putted to the game by developers themselves?
i dont believe anyone is so stupid as to tell you such a thing
You'd be surprised. A lot of Survivor mains have their extremely sensitive egos hurt when they get killed, more so with a mori. Us killers should know better than to kill! We're not allowed these days!
speaking of moris, next time someone tries to salt you in post match chat, just tell them next time you see them in a lobby youre bringing a mori for them. makes then leave everytime.
You must listen and attend to every survivor need/wants. You are not allowed to have fun because the devs prioritize survivor fun over killer fun. So yes, you will be bamboozled.
No, you won't.
But the devs do prioritize survivor fun over killer tho.
i got my 5 stacks of d hope when there was 1 gen left as they were gen rushing and I moriโed all of them and they all kept saying in end game chat I could be banned for a 4k mori lmao
How dare you not read "Survivors Rulebook for Killers"! But seriously it isnt neither is tunneling or camping. Most hate it, it's not fun but definatly not bannable
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No. Mori away! <3
Bjario away! <3
That's hilarious. Devour Hope does cause quite a few disconnects
Not at all 4ks with moris are a part of the game weird that they'd say its bannable.
... there's an achievement for mori'ing all four survivors in one match. It's called "Blood on Your Face."
If it is then wouldn't the devs have already taken out both Hex DH and. Ebony Moris? Ita just post game salt
Oh no camping
*Killer literally uses anti camping perk while surviviors do nothing to counter it*
Oh no killer kills
Wait, you mean getting banned for using handly made mechanic putted to the game by developers themselves?
What the hell guys.
What are these questions.
Haha nope. You have no excuse to report survivors bringing flashlights.
Agreed. I don't believe it.
You'd be surprised. A lot of Survivor mains have their extremely sensitive egos hurt when they get killed, more so with a mori. Us killers should know better than to kill! We're not allowed these days!
Definitely not bannable, and especially not in this way-harder manner.
Haha, I'll be sure to use this one in the future!
IF bannable = steam achievement. Then yes.... but seriously no it's not and it is a steam achievement.
Entitled Survivors have this weird thing, where they think it's your job to ensure they have fun.
But it's not.
So to punish the survivors that were being toxic to you, you should slug the next group and then let them bleed out on the ground.
Don't ruin your fun for them. But if sitting around for a couple minutes is something you find fun go for it.
Yeah Waffle's right. I would throw some tonic's at them while they try to crawl away.
Or teabag their head with Ghostface.
Haha yes.
Totes.
I swear, when ever a killer has Devour Hope there are two survivors that just feed him his stacks.
As others have pointed out. Moris are not bannable. Feel free to mori all you want. ๐
How dare you play Killer!
You must listen and attend to every survivor need/wants. You are not allowed to have fun because the devs prioritize survivor fun over killer fun. So yes, you will be bamboozled.
No, you won't.
But the devs do prioritize survivor fun over killer tho.
All I want huh? Can I mori the killer or gens? ๐๐
Survivors are liars, ignore them
MAH UNKLE WURKS FORR BEHAVIR AN WIL BANN BIH!
Survivors told my they reported me for camping, and that i be banned for sure, because they reported others before and they got banned for it.
Yes, they are stupid, and yes, they are lying.
What is weird about this post is that you knew it wasn't true before you posted it.
Yes, of course it is. EZ ban.
Yes, it's true, you banned all 4 from the game xD
How dare you not read "Survivors Rulebook for Killers"! But seriously it isnt neither is tunneling or camping. Most hate it, it's not fun but definatly not bannable
I just had 2 games with 5 stack Devour as Hag
Its possible
You can! If you manage to do it please share the secret. ๐
Sure, you will be the first person that I will share about that ๐๐๐ฅฐ