Favorite Iconic Scene (Licensed Killers)
Whats your favorite Iconic scene from one of the Licensed Characters movies in DBD?
It doesn't have to be a scene of the Killer.
Heres mine from Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge.
https://youtu.be/977jBCk5qBMIf you don't know this, leave the forums NOW.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
I mean... I like a lot of them.
The opening of scream.
The dinner in texas chainsaw massacre.
Any scene with michael stalking laurie plus the chase at the end.
Pretty much everytime the demogorgon shows up in stranger things.
The ending of SAW.
But... this is the best one.
https://youtu.be/RYX3dIzTJsEWith a very honorable mention to the long take in the...2018...2019? Movie. Because it was glorious.
Mikey is such a curious cat, just standing there mesmerized by a dead body hanging from a door xD That ones great.
These are just some of my select scenes that I absolutely love.
Ghostface in DBD ruined Scream for me, not gonna lie.
It’s just so much so I’m gonna name my favorite scene from every movie with a licensed character.
Myers- The ending of the first Halloween. The entire chase scene with Laurie was amazing.
Leatherface- Easily the ending with Sally, the trucker, and Leatherface.
Freddy- I don’t care for the Nightmare on Elm Street movies, but I guess the ending when Freddy dragged the dummy Nancy through the window.
Pig- Amanda’s death in Saw 3.
Ghostface- The opening scene of the first Scream movie. Tatum’s death is a close second.
Demogorgon- The fight with Steve, Nancy, and Johnathan. I gotta say that Barb’s death is a close second.
Tina: Please God...
Freddy: This... is God.
I can't believe I forgot about my Demoboi. :( Time to make amends!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwFa0q1812MThis line...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW8tkrFg14ALOL! Freddy has the best lines.
Such a magnificently well done tracking shot.
Johnny Depp getting turned into a blood fountain in the original Nightmare on Elm Street. Classic scene, and still one of my favorite movies in the slasher genre. Robert Englund had some great one liners.
The ending of Saw. Still one of the greatest endings in a horror movie to date. It literally comes out of nowhere and just leaves you sitting there going "######### just happened?" Especially since most horror movies during that time period were extremely predictable, good and enjoyable, but predictable.
I knew I should’ve went to movies and saw this!
Not scary movie?
The sequel is out in October this year. Don't miss it.
honestly that clip from Texas Chainsaw Massacre is what I was going to link.
That... that scene is so freaking disturbing from how realistic/unhollywood it is.
No music stings, no overdrawn camera switching, just a mallet to the face, the body confulsing under the trauma, and another hit to completely kill the guy off.
Just super nasty and disturbing, this is how it would be irl, just messed up and therefor a fantastic memorable scene.
Still makes me sad this is not the mori animation for LF.
Super freddy after that it would be amanda todd saying game over to matthew in saw 2.
Oh no not Super Freddy. Super Freddy sucks!
Hopefully someone gets the reference.
The way Loomis Describes Michael.
https://youtu.be/7Blq11wjG30
Dead Meat.
I got ya
I will mark it in my calender. Thank you!
That one is super disturbing.
Have you seen Mark Patton's "Scream, Queen! My Nightmare on Elm Street"? It's an amazing documentary about what it was like to be a gay actor in 1980s Hollywood. Even made me cry a little, there was a lot of hardship he went through. Awesome guy too, met him at the film fest screening
Agreed on the scene, I love the Leatherface mori we got though. I think Leatherface should have a much smaller default terror radius because they're using OG leatherface, who always took victims completely by surprise. Ironically that stupid Insidious ambush build is the most canonically accurate way to play him
John Carpenter's direction was "stand there like an artist admiring your work"
My favorite has to be Franklin's Demise, Leatherface just appears out of NOWHERE and destroys Franklin. I cheered the first time I saw it, "SURPRISE! YOU'VE DEAD!!!" it was so exciting. I had the opposite reaction to the first TCM than a lot of people, one person I saw it with was so scared they were paralyzed while the movie makes me hungry for meat. I learned how to make chili because of TCM2 and Leatherface's gear in the game. I put something from the series on when I cook it.
https://youtu.be/sLP6IRDUEoA“You don’t believe in the boogeyman? You should.”
That was a good quote. Shows how damaged she is from that encounter 40 years ago.
I consider Scary Movie a canon entry
When Laurie hides in the closet and uses DS on Myers like a true t0x1c survivor
I met him, 15 years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding in even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this... six-year-old child with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and... the blackest eyes - the Devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up, because I realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply... evil
They really need to add the head tilt into myers mori plz devs also pigs mori needs some love not bias..
🐷💖
I would love if you could head tilt as Michael when someone was hooked.
This needs to happen plz @McLean 🐷
YES! But I would need it to be his idle animation at least too.
Nah, I'd say only when he's stalking his head tilts. It'd be so damn creepy