Ruin change is finally moving the trash killers into the ranks they should be

I don't like the ruin change, it's a blatant nerf to the hex that will render it mostly useless like all other hexes beyond the insta down hexes. Thankfully, I am not a trash killer and don't use it anyway.

However, it's been great hearing about the killers dropping ranks because they can't keep up with the pace of the game at red ranks. It's about time they dropped into the ranks they deserve to play in.

Hopefully now, when I load into a trial as survivor, I get a killer that can actually play, rather than lazily rely on a totem to do all the hard work for them.

Also, I am going to love it as killer, as I will be completely unaffected by the change, like I was with every other change to nurf killers, why? Because killers are overpowered. The only chance survivors have, is with 4man swf, and even then, they get squished most the time. If you're not capable of that as killer, then enjoy the purple/green ranks or even playing some other game 👍

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Then why do they still go against red rank 1s at rank 15? How on earth is that fair?

    We have killers losing like 20 games in a row, as in 1 or 0 kills, meanwhile they can swap over to survivor with literally no survivor experience and survive at least 1 in every 5 games or more.

    The entitlement has gotten so out of hand, I don't see this game staying afloat much longer if it keeps going down this path.

    Matchmaking is #########, they need to fix it

  • @HazeHound said:

    You only see part of picture.

    If worse killers are deranking hard this mean super bad survivors are ranking up (those who didn't understand game basics). This means medium killers reaching red ranks very easly. In 1 week we go back to place when r1-3 means literally nothing.

    So many people believe making anything survivors have to do beeing based on actual skill is bad. Sad. Flashlight/pallet save patch beeing second best example of this.

    Ruin was crap perk (but at least it made difference between bad survivor and decent survivor) but now it is almost useless (from killers pov). It only helps killers with good pressure and map control, those who already don't need help. Slow killers were the ones needing ruin and it is useless for them now.

    @LordCyphre You kinda have medium vaults doing this.

    There is no correlation between killers losing ranks for being bad and survivors gaining ranks for beating them. Survivor pips are easier, as they're weaker, but this needs changing

  • @ChunChunMaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/122896/ruin-change-is-finally-moving-the-trash-killers-into-the-ranks-they-should-be

    You can't completely disregard matches that ARE impossible to win. They exist and there's plenty of proof. Even the God Killers that people love to mention like Otz, Tru3, or whoever, have stated this. Anyways, survivor ranks mean nothing and everyone is well aware of the number of bad survivors in the game. So is killing bad survivors even worth anything? A 4 man SWF is the only way you can stand a chance and they get squished most of time? LOL Nice bait.

    Define win

    Sure, sometimes a great team if survivors can make killers look bad. Doesn't change the fact that trash killers NEEDED ruin

  • @VexTheHex said:

    Ranks on both sides just = how much you play during the month. I never had difficulty hitting red if I played long enough each month.

    Yes and No. There's plenty of players that are absolutely potato and can't move out of green/yellow despite playing for hours every day

  • @gamerscrybecauseofme said:

    I don't like the ruin change, it's a blatant nerf to the hex that will render it mostly useless like all other hexes beyond the insta down hexes. Thankfully, I am not a trash killer and don't use it anyway.

    However, it's been great hearing about the killers dropping ranks because they can't keep up with the pace of the game at red ranks. It's about time they dropped into the ranks they deserve to play in.

    Hopefully now, when I load into a trial as survivor, I get a killer that can actually play, rather than lazily rely on a totem to do all the hard work for them.

    Also, I am going to love it as killer, as I will be completely unaffected by the change, like I was with every other change to nurf killers, why? Because killers are overpowered. The only chance survivors have, is with 4man swf, and even then, they get squished most the time. If you're not capable of that as killer, then enjoy the purple/green ranks or even playing some other game 👍

    You're not seeing me go down buddi c:

  • @SteelDragon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/122896/ruin-change-is-finally-moving-the-trash-killers-into-the-ranks-they-should-be

    thinks killers are overpowered? check

    says he is a red rank killer without ruin without showing proof? check

    thinks the only way for survivors to win is SWF? check

    the board is green, yellow rank survivor detected who likes to lie

    I have no trouble, in the vast majority of my games as killer, with killing survivors. It's not hard at all. We move faster, have a power that helps and then can choose from a plethora of perks.

    Not sure what makes it hard for you to destroy survivors, but it's likely to be a you problem as some subjective game problem.

    God yes, if you're losing to 4 randoms, then honestly, stop playing!

  • @Hopesfall said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1021906#Comment_1021906

    "change" aka delete dead hard and DS ought to do it.. crutch perks that every survivor uses.. since that is the standard we are using now

    I don't use those perks, so not every survivor. Tbf, BT and DS only work if the killer is playing basic anyway, which won't keep them in red ranks, so.....

  • @Falkner09 said:

    Yeah sure. except that the number of killers leaving has made the rank disparity even worse. Which puts green and yellow rank killers up against red rank survivors anyway. which leads more killers to play something else, which increases the rank disparity more, leading more killers to leave, and so on.

    And that's why survivor queue times are now regularly 10-15 minutes or more, for games that last around 5 minutes due to easy gen rush.

    Not soon. Because we won't be playing against the killers that relied on a hex, we will be getting matches that actually last longer, you know, because the killer plays hunt and find as opposed to be looped and DC when ruin goes

  • @Galklife said:

    ok since there will be less bad killers in red ranks we need:

    a) harder pipping for survs

    b) avg/decent killers to make bad survs depip

    EZ

    Survivors definitely need pip adjustment.

  • @Aneurysm said:

    What rank will these trash killers stop facing red rank survivors? Rank 30?

    I'm fine with new ruin personally but your point would make more sense if killers of every rank weren't being put with red ranks.

    I think rank 30 is about right.

    Idk, maybe a dev can answer that 😂😂😂 If one even turns up. Hopefully matchmaking gets fixed soon

  • @OmegaXII said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/122896/ruin-change-is-finally-moving-the-trash-killers-into-the-ranks-they-should-be

    If you think you only have chance when in SWF, then you're also not as good as you think.

    @OmegaXII said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/122896/ruin-change-is-finally-moving-the-trash-killers-into-the-ranks-they-should-be

    If you think you only have chance when in SWF, then you're also not as good as you think.

    Randoms have no chance v me at all. When I play with randoms.... I just hope o get saved from a hook sometimes

  • @toxic_clown said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/122896/ruin-change-is-finally-moving-the-trash-killers-into-the-ranks-they-should-be

    that last part of your post, btw. oof. spoken like a true rank 15 with less than 100 hrs in game.

    i bet you play a lot of survivor, dont you?

    you get dbd for christmas?

    Rank 15 survivor, killer or both? It's cool, I am sure you will be as correct about this as you would be about how often gen rush happens to you 😜

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    More accurately, it's moving trash survivors up where they shouldn't belong.

    Remember that Ruin wasn't nerfed because killers were being boosted -- it was nerfed because bad survivors couldn't hit great skill checks.

    I don't like the nerf or the reasons.

  • @Shredder32 said:

    With all of these trash killers running about I have to ask, how exactly does one kill trash? I just throw mine away or recycle as appropriate.

    Recycling

  • @Ol_Philly_Six said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1024388#Comment_1024388

    Their username is "gamerscrybecauseofme", what do you expect.

    You should see some of the messages I get....

  • and allowing potato survivors gain rank where they don't belong.

  • @MegaWaffle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/122896/ruin-change-is-finally-moving-the-trash-killers-into-the-ranks-they-should-be

    You know that goes both ways right?

    Survivors that couldn't work through Ruin are now being boosted to ranks they shouldn't be in.

    I don't think this perk nerf solves anything with rank, it just switched the tides.

    It often feels that theres too many trash survivors on red ranks

  • Be careful, you're getting me confused with all the gen rushers that have suddenly popped up since the sheep heard about it happening to a content streamer.

  • the op is one of the rank 20-15 who were frustrated against skillchecks, ######### the entitlement is so strong in this post let's just remove all skillchecks and start the game with the gates already open. that way gates can be like totems now a choice. this dev team has derailed.

  • @Kagari_Leha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/122896/ruin-change-is-finally-moving-the-trash-killers-into-the-ranks-they-should-be

    I agree that killer mains are as entitled as survivor mains and cried too much about ruin and should be able to play without it but

    Clown exists, Bubba exists, Wraith exists, Trapper exists. Those killers who cant do a good job at pressuring the map are in a bad position, and it's not necessarily the fault of the players here.

    Plus, half the maps are still extremely bad for all the non-high mobility killers.

    And finally, matchmaking doesnt help, but that's not really linked to Ruin there.

    So, even if I hate how everyone just cried and cried and cried about Ruin's rework, I cant agree with that post.

    Wraith has decent mobility, certainly better than trapper and clown. Trapper and clown are great in chases, you shepherd them where you want as trapper, you see the loop they are heading for as clown then cover the exits with bottles.

    Sure, they're not easy to use killers spirit or freddy, but you have to play to the killers strength

  • @KrazyAce13 said:

    the op is one of the rank 20-15 who were frustrated against skillchecks, ######### the entitlement is so strong in this post let's just remove all skillchecks and start the game with the gates already open. that way gates can be like totems now a choice. this dev team has derailed.

    Of course, I make a post saying trash killers are getting smashed back into the ranks they belong, so one of them trash killers immediately assumes I am as bad as he is.

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1021960#Comment_1021960

    Please respond with an actually constructive argument in response to my points rather than trying to derail the discussion by requesting footage which I do not have nor would I want to share.

    Burden of proof is on you now you made the claim that killers who get gen rushed are bad even streamers who play for a living struggle so show us against a good team how it's done

  • Anyone who thinks the game isn't biased towards Survivors is kidding themselves. Just check the medals in steam only 2.4% of ALL players on Steam have hit Rank 1 killer EVER compared with over 4% of Survivors. This stat alone shows how much easier it is.


    Also I'm a survivor main

  • @gamerscrybecauseofme said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1022123#Comment_1022123

    I have no trouble, in the vast majority of my games as killer, with killing survivors. It's not hard at all. We move faster, have a power that helps and then can choose from a plethora of perks.

    Not sure what makes it hard for you to destroy survivors, but it's likely to be a you problem as some subjective game problem.

    God yes, if you're losing to 4 randoms, then honestly, stop playing!

    it is easy to make killer sound super strong and OP when you list all the "positives" in a general way, and ignore all the survivors strengths

    for example, god loops such as ironworks of misery, super safe pallets littering the map right next to strong loops, shack loop, 4 survivors 1 killer and the killer can only be in 1 place at a time. the survivors have perks to, like dead hard which makes up for you making a mistake by pressing a button. BT, Decisive, adrenaline. keys, toolboxes, SWF

    either you are blind, dumb or both to not realize this. next time you make a comparison between killer and survivor, don't leave out the survivor strengths because you are a rank 16 and don't know how to use them, as I have once said in another forums about someone complaining about something that was OP


    "why should we balance around people who stand in the fire?"


    and you sir, are one of those standing in the fire

  • @gamerscrybecauseofme did you even read what you post?

    There is no corelation between winning a match and beeing first at a tournament, that's how you sound.

  • @gamerscrybecauseofme said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1026204#Comment_1026204

    Be careful, you're getting me confused with all the gen rushers that have suddenly popped up since the sheep heard about it happening to a content streamer.

    No no you are too unique, with your special r1 skills on killers with overcharege 🤣

  • @Infested said:

    Anyone who thinks the game isn't biased towards Survivors is kidding themselves. Just check the medals in steam only 2.4% of ALL players on Steam have hit Rank 1 killer EVER compared with over 4% of Survivors. This stat alone shows how much easier it is.

    Also I'm a survivor main

    Kinda somes up how bad most players are.

    No one denies it's easier for survivor to pip, because they're more likely to lose during a trial

  • @SteelDragon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1026273#Comment_1026273

    it is easy to make killer sound super strong and OP when you list all the "positives" in a general way, and ignore all the survivors strengths

    for example, god loops such as ironworks of misery, super safe pallets littering the map right next to strong loops, shack loop, 4 survivors 1 killer and the killer can only be in 1 place at a time. the survivors have perks to, like dead hard which makes up for you making a mistake by pressing a button. BT, Decisive, adrenaline. keys, toolboxes, SWF

    either you are blind, dumb or both to not realize this. next time you make a comparison between killer and survivor, don't leave out the survivor strengths because you are a rank 16 and don't know how to use them, as I have once said in another forums about someone complaining about something that was OP

    "why should we balance around people who stand in the fire?"

    and you sir, are one of those standing in the fire

    No such thing as god loops, the entity blocks vaults after 3 attempts, if you're not downing survivors by then, enjoy lower ranks.

    Do the survivors get to write the map? Because last I checked, killers can have just as much map knowledge as survivors, learn to block off their intended routes, it's just that easy.

    No such thing as a safe pallet, just a killer that too scared to take the hit.

    Dead hard is trash, easily baited, once used, you know they have it, useless perk slot from then.

    BT and DS only works against trash killers anyway.

    I am not a fan of keys and hatch, but you know, slug.

    Toolboxes aren't all that, most survivors use them, had plenty of time to adjust to them.

    I am neither blind or dumb, I am not the one needing a hex totem to keep me in a game then crying that survivors don't make it easy because they jump through a couple windows.

  • @HazeHound said:

    @gamerscrybecauseofme did you even read what you post?

    There is no corelation between winning a match and beeing first at a tournament, that's how you sound.

    There is absolutely no correlation between that statement and your previous statement

  • Nah i just wonder if you are rank 15 or 14 with overcharge and franklins.

  • gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

    You really had me until that "killers are overpowered" line

  • @KuromiStarwind said:

    gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

    You really had me until that "killers are overpowered" line

    :/

  • If a bad killer made it to the high ranks it’s because they faced baby survivors not because of ruin. Ruin was never a problem to good survivors, so why complain about it? Only people who complain about ruin were the baby survivors who couldn’t do a gen and not able to loop. If the killer is winning cause of ruin, it’s completely the survivors fault. I’ve had many times played when ruin was up got chased for like 3 minutes or more, but my teammates weren’t doing anything. Many times when I am the only pushing through gens while my teammates are getting destroyed or not doing anything cause they are too scared. It was never a crutch perk for killers. It was more of a early game pressure perk. Ruin weeded out the bad survivors vs the good ones.

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    I agree. So many killers over-relied on Ruin and didn't learn basic game skills like generator pressure and choosing chases wisely.

    Couldn't agree more. So many killers I've been facing have no idea how to play because they relied on Ruin too much. It's ridiculous.

  •  "then enjoy the purple/green ranks or even playing some other game 👍"


    Do you realize if killers stopping play this game, you can't play as survivor... Do you? Also, survivors would probably go to rank 20 too because they are too carried by Dead Hard, Adrenaline, DS, BT and Umbreakable.

  • @gamerscrybecauseofme said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1026673#Comment_1026673

    No such thing as god loops, the entity blocks vaults after 3 attempts, if you're not downing survivors by then, enjoy lower ranks.

    Do the survivors get to write the map? Because last I checked, killers can have just as much map knowledge as survivors, learn to block off their intended routes, it's just that easy.

    No such thing as a safe pallet, just a killer that too scared to take the hit.

    Dead hard is trash, easily baited, once used, you know they have it, useless perk slot from then.

    BT and DS only works against trash killers anyway.

    I am not a fan of keys and hatch, but you know, slug.

    Toolboxes aren't all that, most survivors use them, had plenty of time to adjust to them.

    I am neither blind or dumb, I am not the one needing a hex totem to keep me in a game then crying that survivors don't make it easy because they jump through a couple windows.

    yes there is PLENTY of god loops, that you CAN'T NO MATTER WHAT mindgame, are forced to follow them and waste ALOT of time because there is only 1 path and say a window, LIKE ironworks of misery loop. it takes SO MUCH time to get just 1 hit and it doesn't use up any pallets AND Is easily accessible. and yes the entity does block after 3 vaults, BUT sometimes it bugs and they can still vault, or the game doesn't register you are in a chase all the time due to breaking LoS so the entity wont block it. and I have even had times where the entity will block the window. and they immediately vault it again. so with these loops, you EITHER waste ALOT of time to get 1 down and not waste any of the survivors resources, OR you end chase as soon as they go for the loop. and because of the speed boost they get from 1 M1 and the killers slowdown, you will be able to make that loop from just about anywhere on the map


    "learn to block off their intended routes, its just that easy" this statement is wrong on so many levels, they can

    1. have multiple routes
    2. they get a speed boost when you hit them and yourself are stunned after hitting them
    3. have exhaustion perks such as sprint burst
    4. they can hear the heartbeat and get to their "route" before you show up


    yes GOOD KILLERS will bait deadhard, but there is also LOTS of situations where if you use dead hard, you will make a pallet or window that you would not make usually, it is both a mobility perk and a perk that can whiff a M1, its so good because of how FLEXIBLE it is


    "BT and DS work only against bad killers", BT the BT survivor can easily bodyblock you, DS, survivors hop in the locker, so either you wait out DS, which is free time for survivors, eat the DS, or let them escape for free. also there is plenty of ways to get grabbed to also proc it. so again a statement that is wrong on SO MANY LEVELS


    slugging people doesn't stop the person from using the key unless they are slugged themselves


    if you think toolboxes are not a problem, you are even dumber than I thought, even the devs just recently acknowledged how strong toolboxes are and will be nerfing them.


    so my statement still stands, you are both blind and dumb and I can tell from your reasoning, and again you list only the strengths of killer, none of their weaknesses and none of the strengths of the survivors

  • @gamerscrybecauseofme said:

    I don't like the ruin change, it's a blatant nerf to the hex that will render it mostly useless like all other hexes beyond the insta down hexes. Thankfully, I am not a trash killer and don't use it anyway.

    However, it's been great hearing about the killers dropping ranks because they can't keep up with the pace of the game at red ranks. It's about time they dropped into the ranks they deserve to play in.

    Hopefully now, when I load into a trial as survivor, I get a killer that can actually play, rather than lazily rely on a totem to do all the hard work for them.

    Also, I am going to love it as killer, as I will be completely unaffected by the change, like I was with every other change to nurf killers, why? Because killers are overpowered. The only chance survivors have, is with 4man swf, and even then, they get squished most the time. If you're not capable of that as killer, then enjoy the purple/green ranks or even playing some other game 👍

    It the best move

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    I agree. So many killers over-relied on Ruin and didn't learn basic game skills like generator pressure and choosing chases wisely.

    Agree ruin suck

  • @HazeHound said:

    You only see part of picture.

    If worse killers are deranking hard this mean super bad survivors are ranking up (those who didn't understand game basics). This means medium killers reaching red ranks very easly. In 1 week we go back to place when r1-3 means literally nothing.

    So many people believe making anything survivors have to do beeing based on actual skill is bad. Sad. Flashlight/pallet save patch beeing second best example of this.

    Ruin was crap perk (but at least it made difference between bad survivor and decent survivor) but now it is almost useless (from killers pov). It only helps killers with good pressure and map control, those who already don't need help. Slow killers were the ones needing ruin and it is useless for them now.

    @LordCyphre You kinda have medium vaults doing this.

    It suck always

  • @gamerscrybecauseofme said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1026215#Comment_1026215

    Wraith has decent mobility, certainly better than trapper and clown. Trapper and clown are great in chases, you shepherd them where you want as trapper, you see the loop they are heading for as clown then cover the exits with bottles.

    Sure, they're not easy to use killers spirit or freddy, but you have to play to the killers strength

    Trapper is good only on fis territory


    and what the #########, clown good at chases. lmaoooo just drop that f*ing pallet and run to the next, and he'll never catch you but SURE clown is GOOD at chases.

  • @agutty1 said:

    If a bad killer made it to the high ranks it’s because they faced baby survivors not because of ruin. Ruin was never a problem to good survivors, so why complain about it? Only people who complain about ruin were the baby survivors who couldn’t do a gen and not able to loop. If the killer is winning cause of ruin, it’s completely the survivors fault. I’ve had many times played when ruin was up got chased for like 3 minutes or more, but my teammates weren’t doing anything. Many times when I am the only pushing through gens while my teammates are getting destroyed or not doing anything cause they are too scared. It was never a crutch perk for killers. It was more of a early game pressure perk. Ruin weeded out the bad survivors vs the good ones.

    Lol complain.

    Now their early pressure/I suck at finding survivors hex has gone, their trashiness is exposed and now they're falling through the ranks, to where trash killers that can't add pressure or find survivors before a hook should be.

    It's not a complaint, it's a grateful observstion

  • @KuromiStarwind said:

    gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

    You really had me until that "killers are overpowered" line

    Sorry, killers controlled by great players are overpowered

  • @PoisonN said:

     "then enjoy the purple/green ranks or even playing some other game 👍"

    Do you realize if killers stopping play this game, you can't play as survivor... Do you? Also, survivors would probably go to rank 20 too because they are too carried by Dead Hard, Adrenaline, DS, BT and Umbreakable.

    That's a BHVR issue to solve.

    I also don't run any of those perks

  • @gamerscrybecauseofme said:

    I don't like the ruin change, it's a blatant nerf to the hex that will render it mostly useless like all other hexes beyond the insta down hexes. Thankfully, I am not a trash killer and don't use it anyway.

    However, it's been great hearing about the killers dropping ranks because they can't keep up with the pace of the game at red ranks. It's about time they dropped into the ranks they deserve to play in.

    Hopefully now, when I load into a trial as survivor, I get a killer that can actually play, rather than lazily rely on a totem to do all the hard work for them.

    Also, I am going to love it as killer, as I will be completely unaffected by the change, like I was with every other change to nurf killers, why? Because killers are overpowered. The only chance survivors have, is with 4man swf, and even then, they get squished most the time. If you're not capable of that as killer, then enjoy the purple/green ranks or even playing some other game 👍

    So you are just going to ignore the fact thst green or even yellow rank killers still play against red and purple rank survivors due to matchmaking?

    And you are stating that red rank survivors are all great players when in reality most of the times they make terrible plays and desitions?

    And you are forgetting the fact that it is extremely easy to rank up as survivor even of you die all of your matches

  • @SteelDragon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1026871#Comment_1026871

    yes there is PLENTY of god loops, that you CAN'T NO MATTER WHAT mindgame, are forced to follow them and waste ALOT of time because there is only 1 path and say a window, LIKE ironworks of misery loop. it takes SO MUCH time to get just 1 hit and it doesn't use up any pallets AND Is easily accessible. and yes the entity does block after 3 vaults, BUT sometimes it bugs and they can still vault, or the game doesn't register you are in a chase all the time due to breaking LoS so the entity wont block it. and I have even had times where the entity will block the window. and they immediately vault it again. so with these loops, you EITHER waste ALOT of time to get 1 down and not waste any of the survivors resources, OR you end chase as soon as they go for the loop. and because of the speed boost they get from 1 M1 and the killers slowdown, you will be able to make that loop from just about anywhere on the map

    "learn to block off their intended routes, its just that easy" this statement is wrong on so many levels, they can

    1. have multiple routes
    2. they get a speed boost when you hit them and yourself are stunned after hitting them
    3. have exhaustion perks such as sprint burst
    4. they can hear the heartbeat and get to their "route" before you show up

    yes GOOD KILLERS will bait deadhard, but there is also LOTS of situations where if you use dead hard, you will make a pallet or window that you would not make usually, it is both a mobility perk and a perk that can whiff a M1, its so good because of how FLEXIBLE it is

    "BT and DS work only against bad killers", BT the BT survivor can easily bodyblock you, DS, survivors hop in the locker, so either you wait out DS, which is free time for survivors, eat the DS, or let them escape for free. also there is plenty of ways to get grabbed to also proc it. so again a statement that is wrong on SO MANY LEVELS

    slugging people doesn't stop the person from using the key unless they are slugged themselves

    if you think toolboxes are not a problem, you are even dumber than I thought, even the devs just recently acknowledged how strong toolboxes are and will be nerfing them.

    so my statement still stands, you are both blind and dumb and I can tell from your reasoning, and again you list only the strengths of killer, none of their weaknesses and none of the strengths of the survivors

    I don't deny the game bugs out, but that's not really survivors fault is it? Just more things they need to fix, rather than pandering to bad players requests, which only serve to help decline player base.

    Again, BT means killer needs to be close, what killer stays close to their hooks? Trash killers! What killers would be chasing recently unhooked survivors? Trash killers! Especially trash if they then grab them too. But I am the dumb one 😂

    Dead hard, they use it once, I know they have it, it's now no longer an issue to me.

    FORCED to follow? How about, no chasey the survivor to it instead, seems you can't mind game it.

    A survivor can run into multiple directions at once? Doesn't matter the direction so much, just how good is the killer at getting the hit out of it! We kinda know where you are on that scale.

    Slugging is a great way to slow the game down. As I said, I am not a fan of key use, it needs to be looked at, after they fix the actual none subjective broken stuff.

    Toolboxes aren't an issue for me, but as most players are quite bad, I can see why the Devs would want to look into it, you know, because they pander to the crap players.

    So yeah, the whole dumb and blind thing....maybe you're talking to a mirror

  • @Kagari_Leha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1026531#Comment_1026531

    Trapper is good only on fis territory

    and what the #########, clown good at chases. lmaoooo just drop that f*ing pallet and run to the next, and he'll never catch you but SURE clown is GOOD at chases.

    Dropping the pallet works for creating distance on most killers, at least the clown can slow them down.

  • It was never good in the first place. I just worked through them, and destroyed the totem. It really just put trash survivors in their place. It's like baby killers first gen perk. There are so many better ones.

  • @bilaueta said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/122896/ruin-change-is-finally-moving-the-trash-killers-into-the-ranks-they-should-be

    So you are just going to ignore the fact thst green or even yellow rank killers still play against red and purple rank survivors due to matchmaking?

    And you are stating that red rank survivors are all great players when in reality most of the times they make terrible plays and desitions?

    And you are forgetting the fact that it is extremely easy to rank up as survivor even of you die all of your matches

    That's broken matchmaking, nothing to do with my thread.

    If there's so many ######### survivors in higher ranks, why are killers complaining about how OP they are and that every other game is a gen rush??

    Yes, survivor pip is easier, as they're more likely o die in trial.

  • @Endstille said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1026880#Comment_1026880

    Nah i just wonder if you are rank 15 or 14 with overcharge and franklins.

    It's ok, I get it now. You're confused.

    I don't run around using Franklin's and overcharge every game, that's ridiculous.

    However, when I see 4 toolboxes, I completely change my loadout, to make it as hard as possible for survivors to gen rush. As gen rush has NEVER happened to me, I am obviously doing better that most killers, even the streamers.

    Hopefully, that helps your next reply

1 2 3