Bugs and Shadow Nerfs compilation thread

just trying to get everything in 1 place


Bug

Decisive Strike can't be used while in T3 madness on Doc


Undocumented Nerfs

Freddy has a "wind up time" on his snares and dream pallets now

Hag attack delay after teleporting

Comments

  • lol thats the reason i didnt get dsd as doc the whole day. and yea noticed freddy bug too. interesting that not only killer stuff is bugged atm.

    But like everytime survivor bugs are gonna be fixed in a week while killer bugs will stay a while. i call it. ds is fixed in a few days and freddy gets the f card

  • I mean, should DS not be stopped by T3 Madness?

  • Supposedly Hag has some kind of bug that prevents her from swinging right after teleporting. This is something a few people brought up on the forums and on Discord, I have not played Hag since the patch to actually test this.

  • @ZoneDymo said:

    I mean, should DS not be stopped by T3 Madness?

    No it's not an action, it's a skill check.

  • You can hear Spirit phase walking within her Terror Radius. (it's an old bug, but it's still around)

  • I heard during the PTB Overcharge was somehow nerfed by having it's skill check easier to hit. I have seen no proof of it though nor do I know if this was carried over to live.


    Speaking of skill checks and Doctor I know for a fact Snap Out Of It's skill checks gave a progression boost similar to hitting Great Skill Checks on the PTB. No idea if this was carried over to live.

  • Dunno if it's intentional, but you also can't use firecrackers in tier 3 madness.

  • @Popcornchicken11 said:

    Dunno if it's intentional, but you also can't use firecrackers in tier 3 madness.

    That's intentional. That comes with tier 3 madness. You can't use flashlights in tier 3 madness either. Been that way for years.

  • @ReallyBigShoe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1019933#Comment_1019933

    That's intentional. That comes with tier 3 madness. You can't use flashlights in tier 3 madness either. Been that way for years.

    Okay, cool. Thanks for clearing that up for me. :)

  • @Popcornchicken11 said:

    Dunno if it's intentional, but you also can't use firecrackers in tier 3 madness.

    Probably intentional. You can't use any items in T3 madness iirc.

  • @ZoneDymo said:

    I mean, should DS not be stopped by T3 Madness?

    It's a good idea, it would encourage more people to play doctor if he could counter DS.

  • @TragicSolitude

    Agree its a annoying bug where you cant fake phaswalk atm.

  • @Aesthetiks said:

    just trying to get everything in 1 place

    Bug

    Decisive Strike can't be used while in T3 madness on Doc

    Undocumented Nerfs

    Freddy has a "wind up time" on his snares and dream pallets now

    Hag attack delay after teleporting

    The freddy snare wind up you described, I'm on ps4 and attributed it to dedicated servers, but you're right before this patch it wasn't there. I realize now that I basically stopped using the snares because they're annoying af to place now. Lame.

  • I can imagine those bugs are annoying but atleast they managed to fix spirit after 1 month except the phasewalk sound inside the Terror Radius.

  • @HYthinger said:

    lol thats the reason i didnt get dsd as doc the whole day. and yea noticed freddy bug too. interesting that not only killer stuff is bugged atm.

    But like everytime survivor bugs are gonna be fixed in a week while killer bugs will stay a while. i call it. ds is fixed in a few days and freddy gets the f card

    Do you remember how old the wraith bug is? Half a year? Longer now? When getting lightburnt with a flashlight, you are visible, have TR but cannot attack, as your M2 action still says uncloak. You need to press M2 to cloak and then uncloak again, while you can be lightburnt again

  • Killer and Survivor bugs in the same patch? Well we all know which out of those bugs is going to be fixed first don't we fellas? :3