Killed Snap out of it

Exactly like I thought they ignored all feedback about how bad snap out of it was from both sides and made using his power a straightup punishment. Also it looks like some addons only work in madness 3, which can be easily popped out of so there's no point, it shuts down all your afflictions. I shouldn't have trusted the devs for a second on this rework, RIP Doc after all

Comments

  • Have you tried him?

  • I could've maybe lived with it if there wasn't the perfect safety of madness 1 so easily available, there's no point to most of the afflictions now and no exhaustion hurts a ton, I thought these were things everyone agreed was too much of a nerf, but hey who cares about people that LIKE these characters or playing killer right

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    Have you tried him?

    Why wouldn't I have, although my motivation to play is at an all-time low.

  • Have you ever thought that maybe you're just not very good at Doc, and instead should look at your own ability to play instead of blaming everything on the devs?

  • Let's see, doc was my original main and I could play him without ruin in red ranks, suddenly he sucks after they f u all the things that made his power good, hmmm

  • T3 is worse than T2 now. I really wish they wouldn't of made snap out of it a free thing. I get why it resets you to T1 but they should of made it harder to get out of if that was the case, doc's add ons don't do anything to t1 so this really makes you want to get them into t2 and stop shocking people, which is silly and backwards imo. You should want everyone on T3 not T2.

  • @Eye66 said:

    Let's see, doc was my original main and I could play him without ruin in red rands, suddenly he sucks after they f u all the things that made his power good, hmmm

    chrome 22-01 1579652089 .png chrome 22-01 1579652202 .png chrome 22-01 1579652314 .png

    and I don't play doctor ever but somehow I can just sit back and 3K/4K, must be you honestly if you're such a veteran doc you should be a god with the new one. and look, I'm even using addons that affect tier 3 so they're basically useless, right?


  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1018678#Comment_1018678

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/080/CXGX8017NV63.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/592/XBZGTXC33LCM.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/222/J74OJCC7G7ZP.png

    and I don't play doctor ever but somehow I can just sit back and 3K/4K, must be you honestly if you're such a veteran doc you should be a god with the new one. and look, I'm even using addons that affect tier 3 so they're basically useless, right?

    Lol you are using iridescent add-ons your not prooving anything.


    Yeah the snap out changes were way too much

  • @Majora said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1018746#Comment_1018746

    Lol you are using iridescent add-ons your not prooving anything.

    Yeah the snap out changes were way too much

    Iridescent Queen does basically nothing besides making survivors scream

    Iridescent King is basically all of the purple combined except not really, it has all the effects as the purples but only one at a time, it's way better to just use a purple so you know exactly what affliction each survivor gets

    not really game changing addons tbh, any killer that knows how to play can see how irrelevant these addons are to getting a 4K

  • 20200121_183047.jpg

    His power feels so weak now, they were trolling and screwing around most of the match, and gens were pretty much instant. All 3 hooks because they just couldn't help trying to attack me with flashlights. And no addons. Shocking to block interactions does NOT work anymore btw, so the stun blast tactic is gone. Everything just feels worse. There's no way the low ranks were actually low rank either, they were better at chase than the red guys

  • @Eye66 said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/088/BDJCCOZCNOSG.jpg

    His power feels so weak now, they were trolling and screwing around most of the match, and gens were pretty much instant. All 3 hooks because they just couldn't help trying to attack me with flashlights. And no addons. Shocking to block interactions does NOT work anymore btw, so the stun blast tactic is gone. Everything just feels worse. There's no way the low ranks were actually low rank either, they were better at chase than the red guys

    The fact you've reported them all clearly shows you just have an issue with survivors tbh.

    and shocking to block 100% works

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1018678#Comment_1018678

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/080/CXGX8017NV63.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/592/XBZGTXC33LCM.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/222/J74OJCC7G7ZP.png

    and I don't play doctor ever but somehow I can just sit back and 3K/4K, must be you honestly if you're such a veteran doc you should be a god with the new one. and look, I'm even using addons that affect tier 3 so they're basically useless, right?

    "Look what I can do with his best addons! All other arguments are invalid!" I bet you thought that climate denier's "Here's a snowball" argument was bulletproof

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1018803#Comment_1018803

    The fact you've reported them all clearly shows you just have an issue with survivors tbh.

    and shocking to block 100% works

    He could be someone who gives ppl the thumbs up report. I do that at times.

  • Not to mention survivors can avoid snap out of it skill checks by tapping lol

  • @OmegaXII said:

    Not to mention survivors can avoid snap out of it skill checks by tapping lol

    It's sad that I have to wonder how many months it will take for this to get fixed. I reported it in the ptb but yup nothing changed


    Snap out of it so easy you can even tap it and snap out mid chase while looping the doc.

  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1018809#Comment_1018809

    He could be someone who gives ppl the thumbs up report. I do that at times.

    Trust me, I've seen his vods, he reports people for getting hatch.

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    Have you tried him?

    Doc isn’t old Nurse tier therefore he’s worthless.

  • Did a match with him, he felt stronger. 3K with the last guy getting hatch. I spared them from death hooks and gave multiple shots to some of them. I'm impressed with new Doc so far.

  • I'm really curious as to why the devs didn't make Doctor's afflictions work at tier 1 to compensate for the nerf. Dropping to tier 1 wouldn't have bothered me as much if I could still use my afflictions effectively. Currently, Madness 2 is stronger than Madness 3, which is something that shouldn't be happening.

    As for the other changes, they're ######### terrible. It looks like the devs just looked for a part of his kit to neuter for rank 20 Survivors and they happened to choose Snap Out of It. It's very close to becoming another Deep Wound situation. It really sucks that the devs decided to not listen to our feedback on this.

  • 20200121_191012.jpg

    It was slightly better with addons, though again their commitment to trying to punk me with flashlights and fireworks cost them. If they just did gens instead of try to troll. Also it seems like the sound is still messed up, the ones with calm spirit didn't have footstep or injured noises

  • @Eye66 said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/628/4ZW3LSUW8PDU.jpg

    It was slightly better with addons, though again their commitment to trying to punk me with flashlights and fireworks cost them. If they just did gens instead of try to troll. Also it seems like the sound is still messed up, the ones with calm spirit didn't have footstep or injured noises

    Yes, please keep posting screenshots of 4K's about how weak the Doc is. It truly says a lot.

  • @Seanzu said:

    Have you ever thought that maybe you're just not very good at Doc, and instead should look at your own ability to play instead of blaming everything on the devs?

    He ain't wrong about 1 thing though, snap out shouldn't put you back at T1 and if static blast was the issue just make it so static blast only inflicts 50% of 1 madness tier that way doc can't just get 2 or more survivors into T3. Pretty ######### overall though just makes his restraint, discipline and obedience add-ons garbage.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1018678#Comment_1018678

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/080/CXGX8017NV63.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/592/XBZGTXC33LCM.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/222/J74OJCC7G7ZP.png

    and I don't play doctor ever but somehow I can just sit back and 3K/4K, must be you honestly if you're such a veteran doc you should be a god with the new one. and look, I'm even using addons that affect tier 3 so they're basically useless, right?

    They'll deny he's actually useable as a killer now, whereas before he was trash tier. Good luck getting through to them!

  • @SnakeSound222 said:

    I'm really curious as to why the devs didn't make Doctor's afflictions work at tier 1 to compensate for the nerf. Dropping to tier 1 wouldn't have bothered me as much if I could still use my afflictions effectively. Currently, Madness 2 is stronger than Madness 3, which is something that shouldn't be happening.

    As for the other changes, they're ######### terrible. It looks like the devs just looked for a part of his kit to neuter for rank 20 Survivors and they happened to choose Snap Out of It. It's very close to becoming another Deep Wound situation. It really sucks that the devs decided to not listen to our feedback on this.

    Because they made no thoughts about the addon changes, just roughly adjusted them to fit the new way. There was another thread showing a calculation. It literally makes no difference for most of the madness increasing addons, as the passive increase from static field is gone. You need the same amount of shocks on most addons.

    I also don't understand the reason to get back from madness 3 to 1. If you want to make use of the addon afflictions, it is better to keep them at tier 2. You can drop from tier 2 to tier 1 by staying outside of the terror radius, correct? That should be sufficcient. For example the aura reading addon. Helps you finding them again. Same effect on tier 3 without addons. But if you run the addon, you should definitely not get them to tier 3, as they can easily remove that benefit. In tier 2 they need to stay outside TR for some time which gives you some illusions to get back to them. If you bring them to tier 3, you get maybe 1 illusion and the effect is gone

  • @VexTheHex said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1018906#Comment_1018906

    Yes, please keep posting screenshots of 4K's about how weak the Doc is. It truly says a lot.

    They basically killed themselves in both games in a way that would've happened with any other killer, mandess tiers being lousy now is the point

  • They basically killed themselves in both games I posted in a way that would've happened with any other killer, madess tiers being lousy and ineffective now is the point

  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1018809#Comment_1018809

    He could be someone who gives ppl the thumbs up report. I do that at times.

    If they weren't jerks to play I usually give them an upvote. Not when they tb at every pallet so they can flashlight me though

  • So snap out of it is bad now...have you ever considered looking at literally everything else he has? His power is even better in chases now. The lack of a mode switch makes it feel smooth and intuitive, and you can easily bait dead hard etc. His AoE is really effective at finding survivors. Sure the snap out of it is worse (I doubt you're losing games because survivors can snap out of it easier) but does it really matter that much when you have so much more to work with in chases now? I find Doctor really fun to play now, the old Doc was awful. Switching modes all the time was just stupid, the new Doc feels a lot more up-to-date with other killers.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1018678#Comment_1018678

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/080/CXGX8017NV63.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/592/XBZGTXC33LCM.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/222/J74OJCC7G7ZP.png

    and I don't play doctor ever but somehow I can just sit back and 3K/4K, must be you honestly if you're such a veteran doc you should be a god with the new one. and look, I'm even using addons that affect tier 3 so they're basically useless, right?

    Wait hold up you live stream?

  • @ALostPuppy said:

    So snap out of it is bad now...have you ever considered looking at literally everything else he has? His power is even better in chases now. The lack of a mode switch makes it feel smooth and intuitive, and you can easily bait dead hard etc. His AoE is really effective at finding survivors. Sure the snap out of it is worse (I doubt you're losing games because survivors can snap out of it easier) but does it really matter that much when you have so much more to work with in chases now? I find Doctor really fun to play now, the old Doc was awful. Switching modes all the time was just stupid, the new Doc feels a lot more up-to-date with other killers.

    It makes me wonder why bother with the rest of the power, the screaming is it's only utility now, and it doesn't stun them from dropping pallets for a couple seconds anymore. Feels worse in chase to me though they at least upped the strike zone on therapy

  • @Eye66 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1018916#Comment_1018916

    They basically killed themselves in both games in a way that would've happened with any other killer, mandess tiers being lousy now is the point

    Why post the games then if they basically gave you a free win?

  • @adsads123123123123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1018961#Comment_1018961

    Why post the games then if they basically gave you a free win?

    Because this other guy posted games that for all we know went the same way using power addons as if that was some kind of definitive argument. They didn't purposely die but weren't great at looping and played too boldly for their skill level

  • I thought it was not needed, but after playing I see its fine

  • @HollowsGrief said:

    T3 is worse than T2 now. I really wish they wouldn't of made snap out of it a free thing. I get why it resets you to T1 but they should of made it harder to get out of if that was the case, doc's add ons don't do anything to t1 so this really makes you want to get them into t2 and stop shocking people, which is silly and backwards imo. You should want everyone on T3 not T2.

    Can't make it too hard, survivor mains need matches to be super easy. No point in playing if games are more difficult than easy mode.

  • I dunno I faced him ALOT yesterday in red ranks and he was pretty good. I think I only escaped him like twice lol.

  • My friend picked up Doc right after the rework and was just shy of perfect games all 3 games. Maybe it's just you. Hes purple rank by the way and was going vs red/purple.

  • @ALostPuppy said:

    So snap out of it is bad now...have you ever considered looking at literally everything else he has? His power is even better in chases now. The lack of a mode switch makes it feel smooth and intuitive, and you can easily bait dead hard etc. His AoE is really effective at finding survivors. Sure the snap out of it is worse (I doubt you're losing games because survivors can snap out of it easier) but does it really matter that much when you have so much more to work with in chases now? I find Doctor really fun to play now, the old Doc was awful. Switching modes all the time was just stupid, the new Doc feels a lot more up-to-date with other killers.

    There is nothing new to work with in chase. His base power is the same, zap, wait a moment for YOUR stun, then hit them. Same as before, you just don't switch stances. It doesn't make him any stronger though. Nothing they changed actually made him stronger, and they made a few nerfs, like with snap out of it and addons.

  • and thw whining parade continues.....