Survivor tier list (preference NOT PERKS)
Time to get some major backlash π
Time to get some major backlash π
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Your Tier List is as Irrelevant as a Meg because Feng Min is not on top in her own tier class for how amazing she is.
She's cute af and I can really get behind her gamer girl background. But I just don't play her and don't like as much as everyone above her.
But she is still cool. I like everyone in this tier list but Claud and Meg
Shes the only surv I play honestly in PS4. All cosmetics p3 all perks. Still leveling survivors on PC. I'll probably return to Feng though in the end.
This is the best survivor tier list iv'e seen, except ace should be higher.
I have all perks p3 50 Quentin.
(All cosmetics...)
Why thank you :)
This list doesn't have, in the following order, Kate, Dwight and Jake on top so... I'm mad at you @PapiQuentin xD
ok
My tier list would just be Jane on repeat since she's the only one I played, but I see no issue with yours.
Even though Quentin is a hideous goblin that scares me more than the killers do.
Not sure why you expect backlash. It's your opinion. You're entitled to the wrong one.
There aren't right or wrong opinions lol
Lol I know. Granted I completely disagree with your list. But it's your preferences. So whatever makes you happy.
This is my preference so donβt @ me
I feel personally attacked rn ;-;
Gud.
Fooken Blendette lol
Ahem, j o k e.
Also no I didn't forget Nea. This is a SURVIVOR tier list.
Did you just call jesus useless?
My Main Jeff is top tier.
I'm happy.
The definitive Tier List. Based on nothing.
I can never doubt him.
I love Jeff, idk where I would be without him
Poor Beel.
Put Meg and Claud in F and we'll be good.
Idk what I was thinking putting Ace in Cool (B) tier
That was gr8 m8, I was 88/8
Op this made me wheeze with laughter thank u for this
You're welcome bud.
I love people chatting dirt about my opinion. Makes me feel awesome and equal as a human being
B-but, her archives lore ;n;
100% agree.
Thanks bud
All we get to know is that she was lonely and had Aspergers...
I must say OP, even though i disagree with your list for the most part i still like it and find it hilarious, most likely because of the title you gave to the categories, especially the last two XD
Since everyone's sharing their lists, might as well do the same. Very clear i'm not the biggest fan of licensed Survivors in this game lol.
Your least favorite are my favorite :(
We are all slaves to our Feng Overlord!
Yes yes we are
adam first and foremost, then the rest
DESTROY ALL THE MEGHEADS AND BLENDETTES
Is this a cursed image
Not at all.
I mean people thought Nea was the issue.
lol, thats so funny
Nea may be the Entity, but Feng travels the multiverse.
Either way us I love some random Pics. I think I posted the random Killer results pic before and gave it to some friends. Think I have a merciless killer one somewhere as well. Was a bug on PS4 over a year ago that popped up so rarely because it only showed during the loading screen.
Feng's Secrets
Jeff is our lord and savior.
Tapp tapps dat Jane booty.
Quentin, Yui, Nea, Ace, and Ash are A++.
The rest are meh.
Laurie is underrated tbh
Your top 4 -_-
Adam is awesome.
I hope you get your well deserved cosmetics someday
Jeff, Tapp and Jane.
Intriguing
you my friend, have poor taste ππ
No. I don't. I really don't.
I don't like playing popular characters and this doesn't just go for dbd. I wanna be different from everyone else :P
No! You have to be a normie >:c