Who is the hottest killer in your opinion?
I'm bringing it back baby. Who is the hottest of the hottest?
Do you think hag? Plague. Bubba?
Let me know belowww
Leeeeeeets begin!
I'm bringing it back baby. Who is the hottest of the hottest?
Do you think hag? Plague. Bubba?
Let me know belowww
Leeeeeeets begin!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Carl the cashier
LMAO WHAT IS THIS POST
(laughs in Ghostie)
Oni. I wish he would demon dash inside me
She has the curves you need to evade looping.
Also she got the prettiest hands. The scars all over them only add to the flavour.
Pig
Oh,are you approaching me? Myers the best
Wow best girl only has 2 votes hun
Myers is hotter
myers is best guy, not girl
Tru
Um, Myers may have the legs, but Ghostie's got the erotic breaths each time he get's stunned by a pallet!
Myers is so sexy that when you see him,you cam
demogorgon, she is so dreamy tho π²
"SHE"????
I'm attracted to The Hag's personality
*It
It has no genitalia.
Plague before she got crusty.
Spirit ... even she is awful to play against !
Spirit and Plague but if I have to pick one then Spirit. Sorry vommy mommy π
Wraith
That's a belly button my dude :D
Hard to decide between the smol nurse or the sexbomb Plague, but i'll go with plague because gigantic boobs.
Ghost Face pls t bag me
Wraith can ring my bell
Frank.
Atleast if I get tunneled by a Julie player I'll know why :P
Oh how I'd love to spend a night alone with Miss Plague (before she became a diseased lady)
The Legion. Julie. She has THE skin. I rest my case.
The Oni. Mmm, love me a thicc girthy boy ππ
What if π€π you one shot me with your demon strike π‘π΅ but we were two boys πΉπ³ aha jk... unless? πΆ
Wraith hands down lmao, I love him so much
Plague, because all of the hottest ones have at least one transmittable disease.
Clown. That belly is like a pillow.
Plague- everytime I load into a lobby I get side boob. Can't beat that :D Pig is just as hot but for different reasons
dannydannydanny
No love for Susie?
myers ufff
I mean, Freddy be spending time in the boiler room. He hotter than all.
Daddy Myers can Mori me anytime ;)
YEEEEES
Demo, it's easy to get lost in his eyes
If Oni keeps that mask on he can so whateva he wants
Gunna have to go with Susie (Legion). I don't really have an opinion on the 'hotness' of any killer but Susie and her cosmetics are adorable!
Oni
Clown He is the only killer that had a vibrate setting. Until BHR fixed his belly bug.
Pretty good job so far, guys. /s
Spirit- She's got those killer dance moves :D
I GOTS THE SICKNESS FOR THE THICCNESS
(god dammit forums... i need ma pictures! just imagine a picture of day of the dead Julie's *clears throat* "ASSets"
Trapperβs muscles are sexeh.
Nurse, my beloved Nurse and her lips, her set of hacks (can I say that? Idk if its BM), the way she flies, her groams of pain...
My beloved Nurse...
well "it" resembles a human humanoid male alot more than it resembles a humanoid female so refering to it as he like almost everyone does makes more sense. you could create a female version of demogorgon while you cant really make a male version, it was even called "bad man" or something in the show and called he
The clown, cause he's EXTRA........ T H I C C
The Oni, easily. Not the demogorgon. I promise I'm not a freak.
It is my personal headcanon, however, that the demogorgon has retractable teeth. Just sayin. ;)