Who is the hottest killer in your opinion?
I'm bringing it back baby. Who is the hottest of the hottest?
Do you think hag? Plague. Bubba?
Let me know belowww
Leeeeeeets begin!
I'm bringing it back baby. Who is the hottest of the hottest?
Do you think hag? Plague. Bubba?
Let me know belowww
Leeeeeeets begin!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Someone else - Trapper! Come at me, big boy. 😍
What a hottie. /s
Huntress and Plague since there's nothing hotter than two 6'1 women dominating you in bed.
Susie, I'm gay for her... That is all
The Bee
Prestige Ghostface
Hand's down Bubba, he has everything you'll ever need he's thick, he's loyal so he'll never leave you hanging alone, and he'll take you to his basement and look after you.
Wraith with no shirt and no pants, just bandages covering his pp... So damn hot omg 🔥
Oni. He's a strong man and has a ton of experience.
I don't see clown on here. >:(
Vommy Mommy all the way
Mikey defo the hottest, he can mori me anyday.
And if there was a poll for 'cutest killer' that would go to bing bong boi cause he's a cutie.
Rip Trappy