Which male Survivor do you find the most attractive?
Objectify ALL the people! Muhahaha!
Also if you're voting Bill you'll have to comment because these polls don't allow more than 10 options.
Tagged:
Trusted
Objectify ALL the people! Muhahaha!
Also if you're voting Bill you'll have to comment because these polls don't allow more than 10 options.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If my vote is the only one I'm gonna be upset ngl.
Quentin confirmed to be cutest Survivor boi.
Steve is very close, but Ace is best husbando.
Ace is such a dad IMO.
UwU
Looking at a Default Dwight makes me feel like I'm looking at a Jojo reference.
Bill?
cutest one around!
I think I'm cheating, because I prefer the young ash of the original trilogy than the old ash of the starz series.🤭
I thought of a few ways to respond to this since im not a girl or gay, but I settled on who was I literally attracted to the most and Adam just looks badass. He's the ######### scientist in this #########, and now that theyre not bullshitting the cosmetics in the rift he better be next.
Now if it was in a sexual sense, Ash do got that chin......But Steve got that hair. And I feel like Dwight wouldn't have a problem being the bottom which is a must. I just dont want to think it tho lol
I know somebody on here wanna ######### Tapp, put some respect on that man
Dwight's attractive in a "he'd treat me right" kinda way, definitely a bottom. Ace is kinda hot to me idk why, definitely a switch but likes to be the top. David is hot because he's a detective and I find detectives hot, definitely a top.
Don't you mean... tap Tapp? 😉
Missed opportunity but you got the rebound lol
Leopard Print Ace is the king of stealth, style and sex appeal.
Much like the perfume Sex Panther, 60% of the time Leopard Print works every-time.
Steve .. just look at his fluffy styled hair!
<3
Second would be Steve.
why Jeff have only 7%...
why does Ace only have 5%?
Steve is mah boi. Who doesn’t love Momma Steve?
It's difficult between Steve and Ash, but in-game Ash isn't the best sculpt of Bruce Campbell while Steve is adorable, so... I guess I'll go with Steve.
Your right, Dwight is a thicco, I'm glad he won't objectify me.
Got that JUNK in the TRUNK
It's magnificent.
-GASP- NO BILL?!
Lol ik you can only put 10 options.
But If i were to pick... Dwight lol. I've seen alot of him xD on various memes so why not.
David King
It’s the reason I main him too lol
Everyone knows it’s Dwight or David.
That’s my man 😍
Does Jake need a babysitter?
They’d make a great couple :P
What why
Because he's old and he's got a humongous belly
Why what?
buuuuut i like them to be older than me :c
Bill without Doubt !!
Just Ace :)
2) Jeff
Less attractive male survivors : Quentin, Tapp, Adam
Crack-head Quentin.