I don't really have an answer for this one, I got to go with Groot on this one.
The only female I really play is Meg, shrug.
I find Nea only to be pretty with that blue hair and makeup you get from the headcase.
I wouldn't go as far as to say any or pretty or attractive, least pretty in my opinion is Claudette or Feng with her base bullcut hair (not that Feng isn't pretty, just that hair is really bad).
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
oh #########
nea the entity is very good looking
Definitely Kate, however some Feng skins look really good too, I just don't really like her base skin that much.
Kate is hottest but Feng is cutest
And any who vote otherwise will have to answer to the one true Waifu!
....can I take the chains off now? 😥
I 100% expected Kate & Laurie to have the results they have.
Nancy is the hottest piece of ass I've ever seen.
I will chase her until my legs hurt.
None
if only her basic hair was fixed so that they didn't look like pieces of duct tape and she had the face of jaimie lee curtis in the game ...
it would be perfect.
I don't really have an answer for this one, I got to go with Groot on this one.
The only female I really play is Meg, shrug.
I find Nea only to be pretty with that blue hair and makeup you get from the headcase.
I wouldn't go as far as to say any or pretty or attractive, least pretty in my opinion is Claudette or Feng with her base bullcut hair (not that Feng isn't pretty, just that hair is really bad).
Kate may be pretty, but Jane is dummy thicc
Why are we objectifying the ladies? Which guy is the hottest?
a $ $
Yeah, devs screwed her model. She could look muuuuch better.
Straight to Jane's thiccness with a quickness.
Nea's face is the prettiest IMO.
Kate is the hottest but lil Claudette is the cutest
laurie's base face is ugly, but the head that comes with her cosmetic makes her pretty good
I want Nea to step on me. But if Jane asked me to merry her I'd say yes.
Was waiting for this sort of reply.
There are several posts for which guy is hotter and guess what! They tend to get more replies than the ladies! (Leopard Print Ace BTW!)
Everyone gets equal treatment here so don't try to push something that's not happening ^.^
Not everyone gets equal treatment on the internet, I'm just trying to make people think. And yeah, BIG MAN ACE!
It’s not just Jane’s physique, her face is very pretty as well.
Nobody voted for Meg so i did
I had to choose laurie. She is pretty beautiful imo.
Like who can say no to this face ^^^^
But those are just fan arts. This is her actual in game face. Still prettier than Meg tho.
;P only her hair needs a lighting change in the live version (ever since they lowered polys in hair xD)
But other than that shes kinda cute =P
Always Jane, without question. Maturity is extremely attractive and I love her cosmetics.
She's also dummy thicc.
Easiest question
Nea, because nea
Gotta go with Feng. Ive had yellow fever for years. She will love you long time.
Meg, Yui, or Nancy because they don't look like stoners or slu*s.
BUT WHY THO.
Meg ... because Meg
Yun-Jin Lee
Don't remember what i voted (long time ago) , but if not Jane it's Zarina
It's feng obviously Jane comes in 2nd
@MandyTalk Could you please close this? Thanks