Welp, looks like I’m officially a Killer Main.

The wait times for Survivor on console make this game unplayable. Time to put on my big girl undies & sharpen my blades.


Can I please have builds for Plague, Hag, Huntress & Trapper? 💜


Thanks,

XOXO

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Unicorn said:

    The wait times for Survivor on console make this game unplayable. Time to put on my big girl undies & sharpen my blades.

    Can I please have builds for Plague, Hag, Huntress & Trapper? 💜

    Thanks,

    XOXO

    Plague: Corrupt Intervention, Infectious Fright, Discordance, Pop Goes the Weasel.


    Trapper: Ruin, Corrupt, Surge, Thrilling Tremors.


    Huntress: Moniter, Ruin, Nurses, Bbq or thrilling tremors is what i like.


    I dont play much hag so no comment haha

  • Plague : Ruin, Infectious Fright, Play With Your Food and Nemesis.

    Hag : Ruin, A Nurse's Calling, Sloppy Butcher, Save The Best For Last.

    Huntress : Ruin, Barbecue and Chilli, A Nurse's Calling, Deerstalker.

    Trapper : Ruin, Barbecue and Chilli, Enduring, Spirit Fury.

  • Prepare to rank up to 10 and start playing red ranks swfs on comms

  • I just got an instant red rank survivor queue, my lucky day.

  • No one running thana on Plague?

  • From what I’ve seen, wait times are so long at red ranks for survivors because there’s not enough red rank killers. That results in a lot of purple rank killers getting matched up with red rank survivors.


    As for builds, I’ll offer some perks I like for all four of those killers you mentioned:

    Hag (MY LOVE): Save The Best For Last is by far my favorite perk on her. For such a snowball effective killer, this works so well.

    Corrupt Intervention is very nice of course as it gives Hag the time she needs to set up, but I don’t think it’s necessary the more you play Hag.

    These other perks are also good on Hag:

    Infectious Fright (Oh my, I’m in early testing with this and I think this could be absolute GREATNESS when paired with M&A!), Monitor & Abuse, Sloppy Butcher, Dark Devotion, I’m All Ears, Nurses Calling, Surge. I didn’t include Hexes for the fact that Hag doesn’t need them, but they are there if you feel like you need them.

    I personally think you should try some of these perk combinations for yourself and see which fits your play style!

    Add ons don’t matter a ton, but most are good.


    I play the other three as well, but I haven’t done as much testing, unlike Hag who I have every perk for. I’ll share my builds anyways.


    Trapper: STBFL, Pop Goes The Weasel, Sloppy Butcher and I’m All Ears. Any Trapper Bag Add on with either one of the Setting tools, or Tar Bottle.

    You might want to switch out Sloppy or I’m All Ears for Corrupt or Ruin. I also use BBQ sometimes for the points. Discordance is also very nice.


    Huntress: BBQ, Nurses, Agitation and Discordance. Wind up Add ons, Oak Haft, Extra Hatchets and the Exhaustion Add ons are all good.

    You might want to use Ruin instead of Agitation or BBQ, as I personally switch it up at times. I want to eventually try I’m All Ears on her, could be nice. You might enjoy Shadow born on her, as it can be nice for the hatchets. Whispers is quite nice in its own right. Brutal Strength is nice as well!


    Plague: Ruin, Pop Goes The Weasel, Thanaphobia and BBQ. The wind up speed for Vile Purge is really good, as are The effectiveness ones. Corruption increased timer is fine if they cleanse. The rest of the add ons are okay.

    I haven’t tested a lot on Plague. As with most killers, Discordance is very good (Tier 1!). Nemesis/Play with your Food combo seems good on her, but I haven’t personally tested it out myself. Infectious Fright is good for corruption.



    Hope I was at least somewhat of a help!

  • @andyollolloll said:

    Prepare to rank up to 10 and start playing red ranks swfs on comms

    Yep, then you will want to go back to survivor, experience the wait times, and maybe play something else entirely.

  • Plague: Thanatophobia, Ruin, Dying Light, Infectious Fright/PGTW/Filler Perk.

    Hag: Monitor n Abuse, Corrupt Intervention, Nurses Calling, PWYF/Make your Choice/ Filler Perk


    Don't really play Trapper or Huntress.

  • Thanks Guys! 💜

  • For Huntress, Whispers is almost a necessity, because of her slow speed and large humming radius, immersed survivors have so much time to hide. BBQ and Nurse's are very good. Ruin or Corrupt are needed to slow down gens.

  • @Nonfunctional said:

    No one running thana on Plague?

    Too weak even on her, survivors will just power through it. Plus, I started to see more survivors cleansing against Plague even in red ranks, so Thana really lost its value even on her.

  • @Marcus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/954722#Comment_954722

    Too weak even on her, survivors will just power through it. Plus, I started to see more survivors cleansing agaisnt Plague even in red ranks, so Thana really lost its value even on her.

    I’ve seen it as well. The smarter ones will cleanse at a pool furthest away from the Plague, making her waste as much time as possible to collect it.

  • @Acesthetiic said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/954750#Comment_954750

    I’ve seen it as well. The smarter ones will cleanse at a pool furthest away from the Plague, making her waste as much time as possible to collect it.

    You don't need to get out of your way to get Corrupt Purge. Just keep infecting them and go to a closer pool when you have someone on the hook, so they must go for the safe while you have Corrupt Purge.

  • This is why I play Killer so much because lately on console the Survivor wait times are so damn long. But, at the same time, the moment I hit Rank 10 on Killer, I leave the game until rank reset. The game stops being fun when your being placed against Red rank SwF groups who run you into the ground and make sure you know it.

  • For Plague- Nemesis, Play with your food, Ruin/corrupt intervention and Pop

    For Huntress- Whispers, BBQ, Ruin and Nurses calling.

  • @Unicorn said:

    The wait times for Survivor on console make this game unplayable. Time to put on my big girl undies & sharpen my blades.

    Can I please have builds for Plague, Hag, Huntress & Trapper? 💜

    Thanks,

    XOXO

    Plague:

    Corrupt Intervention, Infectious Fright, PGTW, Discordance

    Hag:

    Ruin, Haunted Grounds, MYC, Sloppy Butcher

    Huntress:

    BBQ&C, Discordance, Ruin, and PGTW

    Trapper:

    Corrupt Intervention, Infectious Fright, STBFL, and Thrilling Tremors.

    I sadly use BBQ on Trapper because I lost my TT when I prestiged.

  • @Marcus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/954756#Comment_954756

    You don't need to get out of your way to get Corrupt Purge. Just keep infecting them and go to a closer pool when you have someone on the hook, so they must go for the safe while you have Corrupt Purge.

    Well it also depends when and how often they cleanse, but yeah I agree.

  • How about Strider on Plague... get the survivors sick and listen (until they cleanse)

  • @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/116221/welp-looks-like-i-m-officially-a-killer-main

    Plague:

    Corrupt Intervention, Infectious Fright, PGTW, Discordance

    Hag:

    Ruin, Haunted Grounds, MYC, Sloppy Butcher

    Huntress:

    BBQ&C, Discordance, Ruin, and PGTW

    Trapper:

    Corrupt Intervention, Infectious Fright, STBFL, and Thrilling Tremors.

    I sadly use BBQ on Trapper because I lost my TT when I prestiged.

    Was gonna recommend the same Trapper build but bbq instead of TT because bp

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/954893#Comment_954893

    Was gonna recommend the same Trapper build but bbq instead of TT because bp

    XD I like TT more because it feels more useful with Trapper, but if you want BP then ofc run BBQ. I do on occasion for any killer. Just TT suits his playstyle more since Trappers not a Chaser.

  • Here's your cookies and chocolate.

    🍪🍫

  • You should run whispers on huntress. She's slow so every second you waste walking around really hurts you. Whispers tells you exactly where you need to be.

  • I use NOED, ruin, BBQ, and one random for Hag. BBQ and Ruin are the must for all the killers I play.

  • @PistolTimb said:

    You should run whispers on huntress. She's slow so every second you waste walking around really hurts you. Whispers tells you exactly where you need to be.

    How far of a range does Purple whispers go? That's what makes it a hard perk for me to get used to.

  • @Unicorn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/955178#Comment_955178

    How far of a range does Purple whispers go? That's what makes it a hard perk for me to get used to.

    It's hard to quantify. 32m in the game is not 32m in real life. Best way for me to give the distance context is to use the survivor movment speed. A survivor runs at 4 meters per second, so with some math we know that a survivor running in a straight line will go 32 "meters" in 8 seconds. Testing this in game shows that 32 meters is about 2 to 2.5 shack wall lengths. Sorry if that sounds weird but it's how I learned the distance.

  • @PistolTimb said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/955710#Comment_955710

    It's hard to quantify. 32m in the game is not 32m in real life. Best way for me to give the distance context is to use the survivor movment speed. A survivor runs at 4 meters per second, so with some math we know that a survivor running in a straight line will go 32 "meters" in 8 seconds. Testing this in game shows that 32 meters is about 2 to 2.5 shack wall lengths. Sorry if that sounds weird but it's how I learned the distance.

    Thank you 💜

  • @Mr_K said:

    Here's your cookies and chocolate.

    🍪🍫

    Now put them in the basement as bait. Survivors cannot resist basement cookies and you will have a 4k in no time.

    I've been jumping on killer myself lately (PC) but I get about the same wait times no matter the side.

  • My Hag build is BBQ, Corrupt Intervention, Agitation, and Mad Grit. I have a lot of fun running those last two, but if you can swap out Mad Grit for something like Sloppy Butcher, Surge, or PWYF.

  • @FreshPrince said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/955178#Comment_955178

    eh I found whispers to be an absolutely worthlesss perk it's range is too large which makes it near impossible to track down moving survivors if the range was shorter or in a cone in front of you instead of a full 360 degrees around you it'd be a lot more usable.

    Whispers is one of those perks you must get to level 3. Levels 1 and 2 are borderline useless. Once you get 3, if you know how to use it, you can pinpoint survivor locations. Here is a pretty good guide form OhTofu.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kbSJm5U9i0

  • Trapper: Corrupt Intervention, Save the best for last, BBQ, Pop goes the weasel

    Addon build 1: Tar Bottle plus any bag

    Addon build 2: Trap bag plus Ultra rare coil/honing stone/ trap setting speed or whatever

  • My current hag build:

    Perks: Hex: Ruin, M&A, Nurse's Calling, MYC

    Addons: Rusty Shackles, Dried Cicada