But nothing beats solid snake, not even when he's old snake π
Ok. So it is snake. The image of big boss in my head didn't come at random. I assume that scene was a reference to the big boss one.
But even in just metal gear, snake isn't my favorite. The boss > big boss and snake. I don't know where I would put cyborg raiden and jetstream Sam...probably close...
Ok. So it is snake. The image of big boss in my head didn't come at random. I assume that scene was a reference to the big boss one.
But even in just metal gear, snake isn't my favorite. The boss > big boss and snake. I don't know where I would put cyborg raiden and jetstream Sam...probably close...
Yeah it's at the ending of mgs 4.
1 of the best part of them all imo.
Have had so much time on that game and also the highest rank.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hmm, character is tough. I would say Nathan Drake or Kyle Katarn.
That's 2 characters π
Edit: forgot mine...XD
Can't go wrong with Joel and Ellie.
@I_am_Negan I honestly missed them when I finished the game <3
Max Payne
It's all right π
I know what you mean that game is awesome
Part 2 isn't that far away 4 more monthsπ€
My brothers say I have an obsession with Jake Park
Theyβre correct. π₯°ππ₯°
GOD this is tough, there's so many that I love with all my heart. I think I'll go with one of my many favorites.
No one can compete with this guy.
Without a doubt the best there is and always will be π
Uff thats a though one.
Probably Samus because Super Metroid is my favourite game of all time
I came in here to post this too! Dante will forever be my favorite video game character.
I have to toss in Ryu Hayabusa as well. I loved him in the Ninja Gaiden series and Dead or Alive.
Alyx Vance and Doomguy
Pretty much all the characters in this image
Who?
It did remind me of this one
There will never be a more powerful salute.
Hard between these four:
Absolutely obsessed π
Tiny Tina from Borderlands 2
Dante as well
Sly 2 is legit my favorite game of all time
Yeah big boss is good too.
But nothing beats solid snake, not even when he's old snake π
Ok. So it is snake. The image of big boss in my head didn't come at random. I assume that scene was a reference to the big boss one.
But even in just metal gear, snake isn't my favorite. The boss > big boss and snake. I don't know where I would put cyborg raiden and jetstream Sam...probably close...
Yeah it's at the ending of mgs 4.
1 of the best part of them all imo.
Have had so much time on that game and also the highest rank.
Only mgs game i tried it on.
Think i might go olay it again soon tho π¬
Delsin rowe from infamous second son!
I grew up with this guy
up to this day i love this man!
Gentlemen.
Itβs been 10 years, Iβm 19 now yet still obsessed with this guy. Heβs amazing, too bad zombies is so horrible now :(
My character is yasuo from League of Legends.
Kratos, mainly because i have been playing the GOW series since ghost of sparta.
His character progression troughout the series is amazing. It was refreshing to see a mature, no longer blood-thirsty kratos in the 2018 sequel.