If you could be any Dbd character who would you be
I would be the wraith so I can go invisible. Feels like one of the weakest killers in the game would have the most effective power in real life
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Jake because he’s phuccing thicc.
Hillbilly because he is fast af
Nurse because murderous ghost.
Meg for a better stamina.
Stalking Intensifies
Myers because aside from being Immortal we are pretty much the same.
I would be an Entity. Checkmate.
easy, Cote
It hurts others so much more. And I would only need to use it to catch a person. Butchering them would not require any additional blinking.
I heard that when she blinks the screams that you hear are screams of pain, that’s why she goes into fatigue
but hey, you do you
Claudette. She is the survivor that looks the most like me.
Or Huntress she is super tall for a woman, I think it would be ######### awesome to be that tall
I play both the killer and the survivor, so I'd pick Nea.
On second thought, the entity. Why? cuz I wanna be a GOD
I don't think he's a God, see him more like Satan
@JoannaVO immortal and god like I guess then lol
You obviously mean something different then, a creature that creates where God is a example. God does good and is part of a religion that motivates people to do good too. The Entity is something Satanic that loves matching up survivors in high ping lobbies, get the killers to suffer from complete blindness with all these purple flashlights
Ace just because of that smile
Kate Denson because of.. obvious reasons.. Kappa
Trapper. cause i just love my trappy boy
No one, but i would date Nea. I love lesbian looking girls
Michael Myers.
If I had to be trapped in that nightmare-realm for all eternity, being part of a neverending cycle of slaughter, pain, and terror, I´d at least wanted to be as evil and cold-hearted as possible. An inability to feel empathy, remorse, boredom, disgust or anything else would be the only available option that could make that fate somewhat bearable.
I would want to be the Wraith because he has such a cute little walk.
Are you saying you’re a lil ######### that looks clapped? You shouldn’t be so hard on yourself.
Hum I'd say Kate for her singing skills... i'm bad at singing Y-Y
and for her old screaming voice
I'd want to be Laurie. I really like the whole "Kind and humble but will fight to save herself and her friends" personality she has.
I’d be David with shirtless cosmetic. 100% free abs and girls for life. Yeeeeeeeeh
David King because we both EXTRA THICC
The doctor, because anytime I try to help people, I end up hurting them :'(
White
Nerds
Highschool aged
keen to wear jackets
I mean it was either him or Jake and I'm no survivalist.
I wanna be a generator. Sure you get kicked once in a while, but other than that, it's an easy job.
MMMM, never ending debt. My favorite.
But see Jake isn't a lil' ######### who looks clapped.
Freddy, to be a meme and whatever I want in my own world.