This forum haves a lot of fun and wholesome persons, but it still haves some not so awesome persons
When I create my disscusions I always find some calm persons that shares his opinions and disscus the main "thing", but I started to find some people that when they don't like your opinion start to be agressive with me, without realy talking, wich makes me sad :(
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Don’t be sad Bruce, dry your eyes and mori some survs to feel better
Yeah, those are immature people ,ignore them.
You're gonna find a lot of those kind in your life.
But then I will make survivors sad also :,(
:) thanks (:
My tone was unnecessarily harsh in my response. I apologize. World War 3 has been canceled.
Ohh thanks. I was already worried of how would I buy my war thanks :)
I need a trilogy though!
So prepare your soldiers!
Okay it's back on! 😤 🔥🛩️💥
For the main event!
World war 3 coming to a theatre near you
made by Disney
That’s just how people are. They come in all different flavors. You need to learn how to ignore them now, for the sake of your future sanity.
Let's be real it totally would be at this point.
Imagining Mickey fighting Hillbily...
Yea
Dead by daylight WW3 event
Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity doooooggggg
mature, kind, caring person -> @FriendlyGuy
immature, agressive, biased person -> @FriendlyGuy
I'm sometimes one of those persons with an agressive or bad aura sadly. My mood changes very often and got an influence on some of my posts.
Its ok to sometimes be agressive. I will make sure to give some love to @FriendlyGuy and to ignore @FriendlyGuy , thanks for the info @FriendlyGuy. lol just realised that I put @FridgeMan instead of Friendlyguy, lol I can't even meme
I'm sorry to hear about that, please don't let any of those people bring you down. You should always be proud of yourself and the work that you do. :)
Thanks (:
It's always a pleasure to brighten someone elses day, even by a tiny margin.
U're so cute :)
:D
I’ve hear that GrootDude is pretty toxic, I’d avoid him if I were you. In all seriousness though, try to ignore those people, it is better for you to focus on the people who want to discuss with you. :)
The good outweigh the bad.
I enjoy reading most people's thoughts and opinions, and it's not very hard to separate the trash from the treasure, although I do love eating garbage >:3
Ok I will avoid that toxic guy. :)
Garbage is better than pizza, change my mind
Garbage is one of the best... bands! :)
lol, didn't know about that band
Then it was time :D.
Ignore people that don't have killer pfps
:)
Can’t be any worse than a MegHead. I heard you’d have better luck teaching a houseplant physics.
Don’t get me started on MegHeads!
You're so right, I hate that guy.
He said some pretty nasty things to Fibi! >:(
I know, he's actually so mean 😥
I hear he always sandbags poor @Mushwin
This actually made me go "awww".
Ohhh it made you go awww
Yes @Grootdude sand bags me, drops pallets on me, blocks me in and drops firecrackers on me -sniffs and wipes away a tear-
You heard it right here, GrootDude truly is toxic.🤪